• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:48
CEST 04:48
KST 11:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6844 users

[DreamHack] Tours 2015 - Day 1 - Page 6

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 152 Next
Noonius
Profile Joined April 2012
Estonia17413 Posts
May 08 2015 14:01 GMT
#101
is there a list of what other streams are showing?
Terran forever | Maru hater forever
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-05-08 14:02:06
May 08 2015 14:01 GMT
#102
fuck yeah MaNa vs Scarlett is live, go Scarlett!
http://www.twitch.tv/wardiii
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
Alucen-Will-
Profile Joined October 2014
United States4054 Posts
May 08 2015 14:02 GMT
#103
On May 08 2015 23:01 royalroadweed wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 08 2015 22:56 GumBa wrote:
On May 08 2015 22:55 DJHelium wrote:
On May 08 2015 22:54 Alucen-Will- wrote:
Hm. The only realistic player I see beating PartinG is maybe Hydra? Rain and Leenock are capable on their best days


Gumigod could do it

Never doubt MMA as well

I'd give MK a shot as well.


Perhaps actually, though I think MKP is just too out of it to have a realistic chance. PartinG will pick him apart easily
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
May 08 2015 14:02 GMT
#104
On May 08 2015 22:57 Boucot wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 08 2015 22:54 Alucen-Will- wrote:
Hm. The only realistic player I see beating PartinG is maybe Hydra? Rain and Leenock are capable on their best days

Hydra is the only one I can see winning besides PartinG. Maybe MMA or FanTaSy.

I would love to see Fanta make it.
TheDwf
Profile Joined November 2011
France19747 Posts
May 08 2015 14:02 GMT
#105
On May 08 2015 22:59 Alucen-Will- wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 08 2015 22:58 GumBa wrote:
On May 08 2015 22:57 Alucen-Will- wrote:
On May 08 2015 22:56 GumBa wrote:
On May 08 2015 22:55 DJHelium wrote:
On May 08 2015 22:54 Alucen-Will- wrote:
Hm. The only realistic player I see beating PartinG is maybe Hydra? Rain and Leenock are capable on their best days


Gumigod could do it

Never doubt MMA as well


No way I see any Terran (other than perhaps Forgg, although I seriously doubt that) beating PartinG atm.

If Rain gets lucky in PvP he has a chance, but Hydra/Leenock have the best opportunity no doubt.

You put ForGG over GuMiho, FanTaSy and MMA? pls


I don't think MMA has a chance tbh. GuMiho is mediocre. FanTaSy has the best shot I think. I have no idea why I didn't mention his name considering I'm a giant fanboy anyway

“GuMiho is mediocre,” oh boy, now I read it all

http://aligulac.com/players/5/results/?after=2014-07-25&before=&event=&race=t&country=all&bestof=5&offline=both&game=HotS&wcs_season=&wcs_tier=&op=Soumettre
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
May 08 2015 14:02 GMT
#106
Fanta or MMA to win DH
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
Inflicted
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Australia18228 Posts
May 08 2015 14:02 GMT
#107
On May 08 2015 22:58 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 08 2015 22:57 Alucen-Will- wrote:
On May 08 2015 22:56 GumBa wrote:
On May 08 2015 22:55 DJHelium wrote:
On May 08 2015 22:54 Alucen-Will- wrote:
Hm. The only realistic player I see beating PartinG is maybe Hydra? Rain and Leenock are capable on their best days


Gumigod could do it

Never doubt MMA as well


No way I see any Terran (other than perhaps Forgg, although I seriously doubt that) beating PartinG atm.

If Rain gets lucky in PvP he has a chance, but Hydra/Leenock have the best opportunity no doubt.

You put ForGG over GuMiho, FanTaSy and MMA? pls


#1 Aligulac is on the line, ForGG will deliver
Liquipedia"Expert"
Alucen-Will-
Profile Joined October 2014
United States4054 Posts
May 08 2015 14:03 GMT
#108
On May 08 2015 23:02 TheDwf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 08 2015 22:59 Alucen-Will- wrote:
On May 08 2015 22:58 GumBa wrote:
On May 08 2015 22:57 Alucen-Will- wrote:
On May 08 2015 22:56 GumBa wrote:
On May 08 2015 22:55 DJHelium wrote:
On May 08 2015 22:54 Alucen-Will- wrote:
Hm. The only realistic player I see beating PartinG is maybe Hydra? Rain and Leenock are capable on their best days


Gumigod could do it

Never doubt MMA as well


No way I see any Terran (other than perhaps Forgg, although I seriously doubt that) beating PartinG atm.

If Rain gets lucky in PvP he has a chance, but Hydra/Leenock have the best opportunity no doubt.

You put ForGG over GuMiho, FanTaSy and MMA? pls


I don't think MMA has a chance tbh. GuMiho is mediocre. FanTaSy has the best shot I think. I have no idea why I didn't mention his name considering I'm a giant fanboy anyway

“GuMiho is mediocre,” oh boy, now I read it all

http://aligulac.com/players/5/results/?after=2014-07-25&before=&event=&race=t&country=all&bestof=5&offline=both&game=HotS&wcs_season=&wcs_tier=&op=Soumettre


In current form I mean, I don't see him having a realistic shot of beating PartinG.

FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
Netherlands30548 Posts
May 08 2015 14:03 GMT
#109
Oh wow did they really hire Waxangel? Why was i watching GSL
Neosteel Enthusiast
Musicus
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany23580 Posts
May 08 2015 14:03 GMT
#110
lol, what was that hand motion from Huk?
Maru and Serral are probably top 5.
TheDwf
Profile Joined November 2011
France19747 Posts
May 08 2015 14:03 GMT
#111
Hahaha, the “Sacrebleu !” on Emil's screen
Noonius
Profile Joined April 2012
Estonia17413 Posts
May 08 2015 14:03 GMT
#112
there are gonna be 17 koreans in top 32
Terran forever | Maru hater forever
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
May 08 2015 14:04 GMT
#113
pity DH still has such high contrast
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
May 08 2015 14:04 GMT
#114
On May 08 2015 22:59 Alucen-Will- wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 08 2015 22:58 GumBa wrote:
On May 08 2015 22:57 Alucen-Will- wrote:
On May 08 2015 22:56 GumBa wrote:
On May 08 2015 22:55 DJHelium wrote:
On May 08 2015 22:54 Alucen-Will- wrote:
Hm. The only realistic player I see beating PartinG is maybe Hydra? Rain and Leenock are capable on their best days


Gumigod could do it

Never doubt MMA as well


No way I see any Terran (other than perhaps Forgg, although I seriously doubt that) beating PartinG atm.

If Rain gets lucky in PvP he has a chance, but Hydra/Leenock have the best opportunity no doubt.

You put ForGG over GuMiho, FanTaSy and MMA? pls


I don't think MMA has a chance tbh. GuMiho is mediocre. FanTaSy has the best shot I think. I have no idea why I didn't mention his name considering I'm a giant fanboy anyway

FanTaSy's chances of beating PartinG probably haven't increased much since getting completely destroyed at Copenhagen Games.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
May 08 2015 14:04 GMT
#115
On May 08 2015 23:01 Ej_ wrote:
fuck yeah MaNa vs Scarlett is live, go Scarlett!
http://www.twitch.tv/wardiii

Is it? I just see wardi talking

Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
May 08 2015 14:04 GMT
#116
On May 08 2015 22:58 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 08 2015 22:57 Alucen-Will- wrote:
On May 08 2015 22:56 GumBa wrote:
On May 08 2015 22:55 DJHelium wrote:
On May 08 2015 22:54 Alucen-Will- wrote:
Hm. The only realistic player I see beating PartinG is maybe Hydra? Rain and Leenock are capable on their best days


Gumigod could do it

Never doubt MMA as well


No way I see any Terran (other than perhaps Forgg, although I seriously doubt that) beating PartinG atm.

If Rain gets lucky in PvP he has a chance, but Hydra/Leenock have the best opportunity no doubt.

You put ForGG over GuMiho, FanTaSy and MMA? pls

ForGG > your favorite player
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Noonius
Profile Joined April 2012
Estonia17413 Posts
May 08 2015 14:05 GMT
#117
On May 08 2015 23:02 GumBa wrote:
Fanta or MMA to win DH


I heard from a reliable source that Fantasy is on a tilt, so he's clearly not gonna win it

Terran forever | Maru hater forever
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
May 08 2015 14:05 GMT
#118
On May 08 2015 23:04 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 08 2015 23:01 Ej_ wrote:
fuck yeah MaNa vs Scarlett is live, go Scarlett!
http://www.twitch.tv/wardiii

Is it? I just see wardi talking

https://twitter.com/aceresport/status/596675290274930688

pffff, classic Dreamhack :/
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
May 08 2015 14:05 GMT
#119
I wish they would stop chatting.
royalroadweed
Profile Joined April 2013
United States8301 Posts
May 08 2015 14:05 GMT
#120
Anyone know which groups are on which stream? When fantasy, parting, rain, gumiho are playing, I couldn't give any less fucks about huk vs dayshii.
"Nerfing Toss can just make them stronger"
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 152 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 12m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 196
ProTech131
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 17802
Rain 1565
GuemChi 716
NaDa 23
Bale 19
Dota 2
monkeys_forever476
NeuroSwarm201
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
summit1g7064
taco 560
minikerr46
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1128
Mew2King98
Other Games
WinterStarcraft567
JimRising 565
C9.Mang0189
ViBE131
ZombieGrub15
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick990
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 179
• davetesta36
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Stunt297
• Lourlo151
Other Games
• Scarra959
• Shiphtur581
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
7h 12m
INu's Battles
8h 12m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
10h 12m
OSC
19h 27m
Replay Cast
20h 12m
OSC
1d 20h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.