• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:08
CEST 20:08
KST 03:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
MLB/Baseball 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7520 users

[IEM Season IX] Katowice - Day 2 - Page 5

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 131 132 133 Next
Alucen-Will-
Profile Joined October 2014
United States4054 Posts
March 13 2015 01:25 GMT
#81
(T)Flash 3-1 (P)Trap

(Z)Solar 3-1 (T)Bbyong

(P)herO 3-2 (T)Cure

(T)Maru 3-0 (P)Patience

Tesarul
Profile Joined February 2014
Belgium79 Posts
March 13 2015 01:33 GMT
#82
(T)Maru 2-3 (P)Patience
(T)Bbyong 3-1 (Z)Solar
(P)herO 3-2 (T)Cure
(T)Flash 0-3 (P)Trap
lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
March 13 2015 01:44 GMT
#83
all right side victory pls
AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
herMan
Profile Joined November 2010
Japan2057 Posts
March 13 2015 01:46 GMT
#84
Have there been any good series yet? I haven't had time to watch and will probably catch the action from VODs. My god this tournament is STACKED
AxiomBlurr
Profile Blog Joined November 2012
786 Posts
March 13 2015 01:59 GMT
#85
On March 13 2015 10:46 herMan wrote:
Have there been any good series yet? I haven't had time to watch and will probably catch the action from VODs. My god this tournament is STACKED


Are you for real?

Live v Inno was SIIICKCITY!

and

Zest v Hydra was CRAXXXYY!!!

QuantumTeleportation
Profile Joined March 2015
United States119 Posts
March 13 2015 02:00 GMT
#86
Would love to see either a Innovation vs Flash or Innovation vs Taeja final.
lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
March 13 2015 02:01 GMT
#87
taeja died to dark already
AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
ChoDing
Profile Joined November 2009
United States740 Posts
March 13 2015 02:39 GMT
#88
man this guy makes hell of a thread.

my eyes are happy to see these
관광 since 2008. Master of Cheese. God of Heartbreak Ridge.
BisuDagger
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Bisutopia19386 Posts
March 13 2015 02:45 GMT
#89
Flash needs to ruin SC2 like he did to BW. He must WIN!
ModeratorFormer Afreeca Starleague Caster: http://afreeca.tv/ASL2ENG2
Alucen-Will-
Profile Joined October 2014
United States4054 Posts
March 13 2015 02:49 GMT
#90
On March 13 2015 11:45 BisuDagger wrote:
Flash needs to ruin SC2 like he did to BW. He must WIN!


For an SKT fan, I wouldn't think you believe in god
Deathstar
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
9150 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-03-13 02:51:39
March 13 2015 02:50 GMT
#91
gogogogo flashhuuu
rip passion
BisuDagger
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Bisutopia19386 Posts
March 13 2015 03:01 GMT
#92
On March 13 2015 11:49 Alucen-Will- wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2015 11:45 BisuDagger wrote:
Flash needs to ruin SC2 like he did to BW. He must WIN!


For an SKT fan, I wouldn't think you believe in god

Flash isn't a belief. He isn't a faith. He is a statistic. He is a number. He is victory. You don't have to believe in a true god. A true god will show you he is real by taking from you everything.
ModeratorFormer Afreeca Starleague Caster: http://afreeca.tv/ASL2ENG2
Alucen-Will-
Profile Joined October 2014
United States4054 Posts
March 13 2015 03:04 GMT
#93
On March 13 2015 12:01 BisuDagger wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2015 11:49 Alucen-Will- wrote:
On March 13 2015 11:45 BisuDagger wrote:
Flash needs to ruin SC2 like he did to BW. He must WIN!


For an SKT fan, I wouldn't think you believe in god

Flash isn't a belief. He isn't a faith. He is a statistic. He is a number. He is victory. You don't have to believe in a true god. A true god will show you he is real by taking from you everything.


Amen.
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
March 13 2015 03:07 GMT
#94
Flash, Bbyong, herO, Maru. Then Flash gets to play Fantasy and goes to the semis /facepalm
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
caznitch
Profile Joined July 2012
Canada645 Posts
March 13 2015 03:49 GMT
#95
On March 13 2015 10:59 AxiomBlurr wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2015 10:46 herMan wrote:
Have there been any good series yet? I haven't had time to watch and will probably catch the action from VODs. My god this tournament is STACKED


Are you for real?

Live v Inno was SIIICKCITY!

and

Zest v Hydra was CRAXXXYY!!!



I second this.

Calling a Flash win tomorrow!
why?
geokilla
Profile Joined May 2011
Canada8255 Posts
March 13 2015 04:30 GMT
#96
On March 13 2015 05:54 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2015 05:53 OtherWorld wrote:
On March 13 2015 05:41 geokilla wrote:
On March 13 2015 04:48 Caihead wrote:
On March 13 2015 04:46 OtherWorld wrote:
On March 13 2015 04:39 geokilla wrote:
I don't understand how these players all have a positive win percentage. I have never seen a player with negative win percentage for some reason..

How do you want a negative win percentage to be possible? O_o


Naniwa

Really though I think he's just talking about 50%

I am talking about 50% and under. Watching Proleague, GSL Code A, whatever, I don't think I've ever seen a player have below 50% win rate. Surely someone has a negative win percentage right?

Solar 0-6 round 1 PL.
FlaSh 1-6 R1 PL.
EffOrt was like 0-6 last season before he murdered every Terran in his path in the R3 playoffs.
Only one player from Prime had a >50% WR in last season of PL. So actually there are a whole bunch of players with a <50% WR in ProLeague. Now in individual leagues it's seen less often, mostly because if you want to make it through a qualifier you have to beat at least 4 other players, which impacts your WR pretty significantly (and even more so with KR players since they don't play in many online cups).

I think he means overall winrate for Proleague? Not sure <.<, but there are examples of that aswell, like DeParture who I already mentioned.

Yes I was talking about overall win rates against opponent races. Like the lifetime TvZ or TvP or TvT stat. Not just the win rate for the season or league. I guess I should have mentioned that? I mean, even foreigners seem to have a positive lifetime win rate. If that's the case, then who's in the negatives?!
CAG Husker
Profile Joined August 2014
United States117 Posts
March 13 2015 04:44 GMT
#97
On March 13 2015 13:30 geokilla wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2015 05:54 Elentos wrote:
On March 13 2015 05:53 OtherWorld wrote:
On March 13 2015 05:41 geokilla wrote:
On March 13 2015 04:48 Caihead wrote:
On March 13 2015 04:46 OtherWorld wrote:
On March 13 2015 04:39 geokilla wrote:
I don't understand how these players all have a positive win percentage. I have never seen a player with negative win percentage for some reason..

How do you want a negative win percentage to be possible? O_o


Naniwa

Really though I think he's just talking about 50%

I am talking about 50% and under. Watching Proleague, GSL Code A, whatever, I don't think I've ever seen a player have below 50% win rate. Surely someone has a negative win percentage right?

Solar 0-6 round 1 PL.
FlaSh 1-6 R1 PL.
EffOrt was like 0-6 last season before he murdered every Terran in his path in the R3 playoffs.
Only one player from Prime had a >50% WR in last season of PL. So actually there are a whole bunch of players with a <50% WR in ProLeague. Now in individual leagues it's seen less often, mostly because if you want to make it through a qualifier you have to beat at least 4 other players, which impacts your WR pretty significantly (and even more so with KR players since they don't play in many online cups).

I think he means overall winrate for Proleague? Not sure <.<, but there are examples of that aswell, like DeParture who I already mentioned.

Yes I was talking about overall win rates against opponent races. Like the lifetime TvZ or TvP or TvT stat. Not just the win rate for the season or league. I guess I should have mentioned that? I mean, even foreigners seem to have a positive lifetime win rate. If that's the case, then who's in the negatives?!

I never realized this...you all are blowing my mind. How is this possible?
xrayEU
Profile Joined April 2010
Sweden571 Posts
March 13 2015 05:27 GMT
#98
Redeye is the hotst for sure.
brickrd
Profile Blog Joined March 2014
United States4894 Posts
March 13 2015 06:00 GMT
#99
can you imagine if dark somehow won this by going through Taeja, Maru, Flash and Innovation

holy shit what a story that would be
TL+ Member
brickrd
Profile Blog Joined March 2014
United States4894 Posts
March 13 2015 06:01 GMT
#100
On March 13 2015 13:44 CAG Husker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2015 13:30 geokilla wrote:
On March 13 2015 05:54 Elentos wrote:
On March 13 2015 05:53 OtherWorld wrote:
On March 13 2015 05:41 geokilla wrote:
On March 13 2015 04:48 Caihead wrote:
On March 13 2015 04:46 OtherWorld wrote:
On March 13 2015 04:39 geokilla wrote:
I don't understand how these players all have a positive win percentage. I have never seen a player with negative win percentage for some reason..

How do you want a negative win percentage to be possible? O_o


Naniwa

Really though I think he's just talking about 50%

I am talking about 50% and under. Watching Proleague, GSL Code A, whatever, I don't think I've ever seen a player have below 50% win rate. Surely someone has a negative win percentage right?

Solar 0-6 round 1 PL.
FlaSh 1-6 R1 PL.
EffOrt was like 0-6 last season before he murdered every Terran in his path in the R3 playoffs.
Only one player from Prime had a >50% WR in last season of PL. So actually there are a whole bunch of players with a <50% WR in ProLeague. Now in individual leagues it's seen less often, mostly because if you want to make it through a qualifier you have to beat at least 4 other players, which impacts your WR pretty significantly (and even more so with KR players since they don't play in many online cups).

I think he means overall winrate for Proleague? Not sure <.<, but there are examples of that aswell, like DeParture who I already mentioned.

Yes I was talking about overall win rates against opponent races. Like the lifetime TvZ or TvP or TvT stat. Not just the win rate for the season or league. I guess I should have mentioned that? I mean, even foreigners seem to have a positive lifetime win rate. If that's the case, then who's in the negatives?!

I never realized this...you all are blowing my mind. How is this possible?

the same thing is true if you look at pitchers' W-L records in major league baseball, and the answer is really simple. the majority of players you see fielded are regulars who have a high amount of games played due to their high win rate. a certain proportion of overall losses will always be taken up by players who don't perform well in proleague and therefore aren't used as often or quickly fade out of lineups.
TL+ Member
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 131 132 133 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
16:00
#65
RotterdaM766
TKL 385
TaKeTV 306
IndyStarCraft 189
BRAT_OK 128
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 766
TKL 385
IndyStarCraft 189
MaxPax 142
BRAT_OK 128
UpATreeSC 92
EmSc Tv 17
MindelVK 17
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 756
Mini 284
ggaemo 192
firebathero 160
White-Ra 106
910 52
Barracks 48
Hyun 41
Bale 26
Trap 25
[ Show more ]
Killer 23
Shine 23
ToSsGirL 19
soO 15
yabsab 11
Dota 2
qojqva4437
Counter-Strike
Fnx 735
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby6117
crisheroes1658
Liquid`Hasu1355
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi3057
singsing1591
ceh9681
Beastyqt669
B2W.Neo620
ArmadaUGS161
C9.Mang0120
Dewaltoss57
Trikslyr48
KnowMe24
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream491
Other Games
BasetradeTV208
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 17
EmSc2Tv 17
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 7
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• kabyraGe 0
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix18
• 80smullet 9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2583
• TFBlade903
Other Games
• Shiphtur296
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
15h 52m
Afreeca Starleague
15h 52m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 5h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 16h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.