On March 14 2015 02:20 Alchemik wrote:
I wanna believe I just played Maru's Zerg on ladder
I wanna believe I just played Maru's Zerg on ladder
did you win?
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
March 13 2015 17:21 GMT
#2081
On March 14 2015 02:20 Alchemik wrote: I wanna believe I just played Maru's Zerg on ladder did you win? | ||
|
Alchemik
Poland7124 Posts
March 13 2015 17:21 GMT
#2082
On March 14 2015 02:21 Shellshock wrote: Show nested quote + On March 14 2015 02:20 Alchemik wrote: I wanna believe I just played Maru's Zerg on ladder did you win? no | ||
|
Tenks
United States3104 Posts
March 13 2015 17:21 GMT
#2083
| ||
|
eviltomahawk
United States11135 Posts
March 13 2015 17:21 GMT
#2084
On March 14 2015 02:20 BisuDagger wrote: Show nested quote + On March 14 2015 02:16 ROOTFayth wrote: On March 14 2015 02:15 CakeSauc3 wrote: On March 14 2015 02:14 BisuDagger wrote: I'd be expecting all ins from Trap for the rest of the series. Let's hope they don't work, BisuDagger, I know you want to see Flash vs Fantasy as badly as I do ![]() really? who wants to watch mirror match ups ![]() One fo the greatest games of all time. This is the last game they played against each other. Flash vs Fantasy Game 1 on Polaris Rhapsody from the Bigfile MSL was the best game of all time IMHO | ||
|
Zealously
East Gorteau22261 Posts
March 13 2015 17:21 GMT
#2085
On March 14 2015 02:19 BLinD-RawR wrote: whenever I hear about building placement I'm reminded of our good old tigertoss horang2 Flashbacks to SNM trying to educate Proleague viewers on how to properly pronounce "Horang-ee" | ||
|
BisuDagger
Bisutopia19391 Posts
March 13 2015 17:21 GMT
#2086
On March 14 2015 02:19 BLinD-RawR wrote: whenever I hear about building placement I'm reminded of our good old tigertoss horang2 The reaver/cannon game against Flash was a classic. | ||
|
BLinD-RawR
ALLEYCAT BLUES51546 Posts
March 13 2015 17:22 GMT
#2087
On March 14 2015 02:20 BisuDagger wrote: Show nested quote + On March 14 2015 02:16 ROOTFayth wrote: On March 14 2015 02:15 CakeSauc3 wrote: On March 14 2015 02:14 BisuDagger wrote: I'd be expecting all ins from Trap for the rest of the series. Let's hope they don't work, BisuDagger, I know you want to see Flash vs Fantasy as badly as I do ![]() really? who wants to watch mirror match ups ![]() One fo the greatest games of all time. This is the last game they played against each other. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=de6U1Jxe3t0 that was a good series but to be honest the ground zero game was better and I personally prefer the previous series that they had, not because flash won that, but because all 5 games were epic. | ||
|
Die4Ever
United States17750 Posts
March 13 2015 17:22 GMT
#2088
| ||
|
CakeSauc3
United States1437 Posts
March 13 2015 17:22 GMT
#2089
| ||
|
Ej_
47656 Posts
March 13 2015 17:22 GMT
#2090
| ||
|
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Netherlands30548 Posts
March 13 2015 17:22 GMT
#2091
| ||
|
Penev
28536 Posts
March 13 2015 17:22 GMT
#2092
On March 14 2015 02:17 Bommes wrote: Show nested quote + On March 14 2015 02:14 Penev wrote: On March 14 2015 02:12 Bommes wrote: Does anyone else get the black&white coffee "commercial"? What is going on with that? Lol, I get a black&white nivea deoderant commercial I don't want to get too off topic, but it's so weird, they don't even mention a product or anything that they are advertising, they play the first 16 seconds of this ad + Show Spoiler + So weird.. That is weird, doesn't seem to be aimed at a German audience too. Mine is in Dutch at least. It's not black&white though; It's about a specific deodorant that doesn't leave marks on black and white clothing. That's why I lolled xD | ||
|
BisuDagger
Bisutopia19391 Posts
March 13 2015 17:23 GMT
#2093
On March 14 2015 02:21 eviltomahawk wrote: Show nested quote + On March 14 2015 02:20 BisuDagger wrote: On March 14 2015 02:16 ROOTFayth wrote: On March 14 2015 02:15 CakeSauc3 wrote: On March 14 2015 02:14 BisuDagger wrote: I'd be expecting all ins from Trap for the rest of the series. Let's hope they don't work, BisuDagger, I know you want to see Flash vs Fantasy as badly as I do ![]() really? who wants to watch mirror match ups ![]() One fo the greatest games of all time. This is the last game they played against each other. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=de6U1Jxe3t0 Flash vs Fantasy Game 1 on Polaris Rhapsody from the Bigfile MSL was the best game of all time IMHO Just about every game between them has been amazing and revolutionary to the metagame. DMatrix tank pushes were insane. | ||
|
Tenks
United States3104 Posts
March 13 2015 17:23 GMT
#2094
| ||
|
c0ldfusion
United States8293 Posts
March 13 2015 17:23 GMT
#2095
| ||
|
Everlong
Czech Republic1973 Posts
March 13 2015 17:23 GMT
#2096
| ||
|
polpot
3002 Posts
March 13 2015 17:24 GMT
#2097
| ||
|
Tenks
United States3104 Posts
March 13 2015 17:24 GMT
#2098
| ||
|
KtJ
United States3514 Posts
March 13 2015 17:24 GMT
#2099
| ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
March 13 2015 17:24 GMT
#2100
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Bisu Hyuk Shuttle Mini EffOrt Larva Soma ZerO firebathero [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games gofns45404 singsing2666 B2W.Neo1490 DeMusliM271 Livibee213 Hui .168 Liquid`VortiX132 Beastyqt129 ArmadaUGS91 Mew2King81 KnowMe52 elazer44 CosmosSc2 ZerO(Twitch)11 Organizations Dota 2
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
[ Show More ] Monday Night Weeklies
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|