• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:57
CEST 03:57
KST 10:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8802 users

[IEM Season IX] Katowice - Day 2 - Page 104

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 102 103 104 105 106 133 Next
KtJ
Profile Joined October 2014
United States3514 Posts
March 13 2015 17:15 GMT
#2061
On March 14 2015 02:14 ZerOCoolSC2 wrote:
That was a clinic on TvP but Trap, where was dem upgrades?!? 3/3 bio vs 0/0 toss is not even funny.

Any word when the VODs will be released btw? I'm suffering school internet and I am sad.

VODs were for yesterday were uploaded so probably tommorow.
"I thought I destroyed my CC but it seemed like the only thing I destroyed was Idra's mentality."
2stra
Profile Joined March 2011
Netherlands928 Posts
March 13 2015 17:15 GMT
#2062
On March 14 2015 02:12 SixStrings wrote:
What's with all the breaks after every game?

max CPM
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
March 13 2015 17:15 GMT
#2063
Time to blink all-in Trap.
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
CakeSauc3
Profile Joined February 2011
United States1437 Posts
March 13 2015 17:15 GMT
#2064
On March 14 2015 02:14 BisuDagger wrote:
I'd be expecting all ins from Trap for the rest of the series.


Let's hope they don't work, BisuDagger, I know you want to see Flash vs Fantasy as badly as I do
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51545 Posts
March 13 2015 17:16 GMT
#2065
On March 14 2015 02:12 Heartland wrote:
That game was Trap doing a lot of really cool and interesting things and Flash getting in a lucky doom drop. Nothing else.


a win's a win.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
ROOTFayth
Profile Joined January 2004
Canada3351 Posts
March 13 2015 17:16 GMT
#2066
On March 14 2015 02:15 CakeSauc3 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2015 02:14 BisuDagger wrote:
I'd be expecting all ins from Trap for the rest of the series.


Let's hope they don't work, BisuDagger, I know you want to see Flash vs Fantasy as badly as I do

really? who wants to watch mirror match ups
Heartland
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden24604 Posts
March 13 2015 17:16 GMT
#2067
On March 14 2015 02:16 BLinD-RawR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2015 02:12 Heartland wrote:
That game was Trap doing a lot of really cool and interesting things and Flash getting in a lucky doom drop. Nothing else.


a win's a win.


I know, it's just as fair as what Trap did in game 1. Which is my real point.
Tenks
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3104 Posts
March 13 2015 17:16 GMT
#2068
On March 14 2015 02:15 Ej_ wrote:
Time to blink all-in Trap.



Good call. Save the Immortal Bust for Expedition Lost
Wat
Bommes
Profile Joined June 2010
Germany1226 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-03-13 17:21:33
March 13 2015 17:17 GMT
#2069
On March 14 2015 02:14 Penev wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2015 02:12 Bommes wrote:
Does anyone else get the black&white coffee "commercial"? What is going on with that?

Lol, I get a black&white nivea deoderant commercial


I don't want to get too off topic, but it's so weird, they don't even mention a product or anything that they are advertising, they play the first 16 seconds of this ad + Show Spoiler +
and then it just cuts off at 16 seconds.
BisuDagger
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Bisutopia19390 Posts
March 13 2015 17:17 GMT
#2070
On March 14 2015 02:15 CakeSauc3 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2015 02:14 BisuDagger wrote:
I'd be expecting all ins from Trap for the rest of the series.


Let's hope they don't work, BisuDagger, I know you want to see Flash vs Fantasy as badly as I do

Damn right I do. I believe Flash learned from his losses to Effort in the OSL finals.
ModeratorFormer Afreeca Starleague Caster: http://afreeca.tv/ASL2ENG2
DJHelium
Profile Joined December 2010
Sweden13480 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-03-13 17:18:44
March 13 2015 17:18 GMT
#2071
Haha Trap clicked in flash main and now the probe screw up pathing :D

edit: Or maybe not. Btw did you notice that pathing from south to north base on this map is screwed up? Worker always goes into the third mineral lines
#1 player in the world atm: J-god | Follow me on twitter! @DJHelium
Penev
Profile Joined October 2012
28536 Posts
March 13 2015 17:18 GMT
#2072
007 probe on the case
I Protoss winner, could it be?
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
March 13 2015 17:18 GMT
#2073
I hope he goes phoenix colossus Jim style
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
CakeSauc3
Profile Joined February 2011
United States1437 Posts
March 13 2015 17:18 GMT
#2074
On March 14 2015 02:16 ROOTFayth wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2015 02:15 CakeSauc3 wrote:
On March 14 2015 02:14 BisuDagger wrote:
I'd be expecting all ins from Trap for the rest of the series.


Let's hope they don't work, BisuDagger, I know you want to see Flash vs Fantasy as badly as I do

really? who wants to watch mirror match ups


Mirror matchups with a history are no ordinary mirror matchups
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
March 13 2015 17:19 GMT
#2075
stargate?

please give us templars, Trap

give us Trap vs Cure mk2
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
hborrgg
Profile Joined February 2015
United States888 Posts
March 13 2015 17:19 GMT
#2076
I just got back. Hero vs Cure

How is Flash Trap going?
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51545 Posts
March 13 2015 17:19 GMT
#2077
whenever I hear about building placement I'm reminded of our good old tigertoss horang2
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Alchemik
Profile Joined March 2014
Poland7124 Posts
March 13 2015 17:20 GMT
#2078
I wanna believe I just played Maru's Zerg on ladder
BisuDagger
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Bisutopia19390 Posts
March 13 2015 17:20 GMT
#2079
On March 14 2015 02:16 ROOTFayth wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2015 02:15 CakeSauc3 wrote:
On March 14 2015 02:14 BisuDagger wrote:
I'd be expecting all ins from Trap for the rest of the series.


Let's hope they don't work, BisuDagger, I know you want to see Flash vs Fantasy as badly as I do

really? who wants to watch mirror match ups

One fo the greatest games of all time. This is the last game they played against each other.
ModeratorFormer Afreeca Starleague Caster: http://afreeca.tv/ASL2ENG2
CakeSauc3
Profile Joined February 2011
United States1437 Posts
March 13 2015 17:20 GMT
#2080
Flash's base layout really working against his oracle defense here... not a good sign
Prev 1 102 103 104 105 106 133 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft459
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta26
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft459
WinterStarcraft279
RuFF_SC2 131
PiLiPiLi 17
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1083
White-Ra 152
Hyuk 58
Noble 53
Bale 14
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm161
LuMiX1
League of Legends
Doublelift4818
Counter-Strike
taco 565
minikerr19
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox636
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor687
Other Games
summit1g7763
Coldzera 874
C9.Mang0279
ViBE66
ArmadaUGS52
Mew2King43
Liquid`Ken4
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick631
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream87
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 83
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21407
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
8h 3m
Online Event
9h 3m
FEL
14h 3m
AI Arena Tournament
15h 3m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
17h 3m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 8h
INu's Battles
1d 10h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 17h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 17h
Replay Cast
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.