• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:07
CEST 01:07
KST 08:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)20Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10454 users

Axiom LOTV Mod Tournament - Page 12

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 32 Next All
Pontius Pirate
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
United States1557 Posts
January 11 2015 16:00 GMT
#221
On January 12 2015 00:53 Squat wrote:
I'm really not sure about getting 15 roaches and making them all into ravagers. I'm feeling a 50/50 setup much more, using vanilla roaches to tank and letting the raviolies hang back and nuke. I think they could work incredibly well with infestors as well. Fungal + ravioli carpet bomb = lulz.

I'm a bit too bad of a player to do this reliably, but when I've pulled it off, I swear I feel the dying marines in my prostate.
"I had to close the door so my parents wouldn't judge me." - ZombieGrub during the ShitfaceTradeTV stream
Ramiz1989
Profile Joined July 2012
12124 Posts
January 11 2015 16:00 GMT
#222
On January 12 2015 00:58 felisconcolori wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2015 00:55 Idiocracy1 wrote:
MMA should've had medivacs to pick up his sieged tanks and avoid the ravager shots. Oh boy, LoTV is so coool!


I think that's an upgrade. I expect it will be a long time before players remember that medivacs have non-useless upgrades.

It isn't an upgrade, it was in Starbow, here it is free unless they changed something they didn't tell us about.
"I've been to hell and back, and back to hell…and back. This time, I've brought Hell back with me."
TheDwf
Profile Joined November 2011
France19747 Posts
January 11 2015 16:01 GMT
#223
Gas first Cyclone expand
Squat
Profile Joined September 2013
Sweden7978 Posts
January 11 2015 16:01 GMT
#224
On January 12 2015 00:55 Ramiz1989 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2015 00:53 Squat wrote:
I'm really not sure about getting 15 roaches and making them all into ravagers. I'm feeling a 50/50 setup much more, using vanilla roaches to tank and letting the raviolies hang back and nuke. I think they could work incredibly well with infestors as well. Fungal + ravioli carpet bomb = lulz.

Yes, Blizzard made them with that in mind, Fungal + Bombs are destroying everything.

However, later in the game when you have the resources, just going pure Ravagers instead of mixing them with Roaches is better.

Yeah I was thinking about these early pushes. I think having 10ish vanilla roaches is probably good in that scenario. In the super late game, when you have huge banks, all the upgrades, static def and creep spread, I could see mass ravioli + infestor being pretty nuts.

On a side note, I really want to see zergs make use of the fact that their static def can move in LotV, leapfrogging the crawlers to protect new expansions.
"Digital. They have digital. What is digital?" - Donald J Trump
TheDwf
Profile Joined November 2011
France19747 Posts
January 11 2015 16:01 GMT
#225
Oracles still not fixed
Flopgun
Profile Joined August 2005
Germany274 Posts
January 11 2015 16:01 GMT
#226
Totalbiscuit and qxc are a good caster combination. I would like to see them in other tournament casts too.

Lotv looks awesome so far, so much possible Strategies.
Jaedong fighting
PepsiMaxxxx
Profile Joined October 2012
Sweden5452 Posts
January 11 2015 16:02 GMT
#227
Cyklone is an anti army unit. :D
You'll need probes to kill it!
DJHelium
Profile Joined December 2010
Sweden13480 Posts
January 11 2015 16:03 GMT
#228
Shit did tempest get speed upgrade?
#1 player in the world atm: J-god | Follow me on twitter! @DJHelium
RaFox17
Profile Joined May 2013
Finland4581 Posts
January 11 2015 16:04 GMT
#229
On January 12 2015 01:02 PepsiMaxxxx wrote:
Cyklone is an anti army unit. :D
You'll need probes to kill it!

Lucky you ALWAYS make probes!! You cannot be surprised :D
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
Netherlands30548 Posts
January 11 2015 16:04 GMT
#230
Oh i totally forgot about flying tanks
Neosteel Enthusiast
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
Netherlands30548 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-01-11 16:05:28
January 11 2015 16:04 GMT
#231
Wtf tempests are fast

and the DoT is way too damaging lol
Neosteel Enthusiast
Ramiz1989
Profile Joined July 2012
12124 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-01-11 16:06:06
January 11 2015 16:05 GMT
#232
On January 12 2015 01:03 DJHelium wrote:
Shit did tempest get speed upgrade?

Yes, but their air attack has been removed. And they have Dot ability.
"I've been to hell and back, and back to hell…and back. This time, I've brought Hell back with me."
RaFox17
Profile Joined May 2013
Finland4581 Posts
January 11 2015 16:05 GMT
#233
HE IS GONNA DOT THE VIKING!!! Sounds really stupid :D
TheDwf
Profile Joined November 2011
France19747 Posts
January 11 2015 16:06 GMT
#234
LOL the spell also works on buildings?!?
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
Netherlands30548 Posts
January 11 2015 16:06 GMT
#235
Rotti will win WCS AM with these tempests
Neosteel Enthusiast
Ramiz1989
Profile Joined July 2012
12124 Posts
January 11 2015 16:06 GMT
#236
On January 12 2015 01:06 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote:
Rotti will win WCS AM with these tempests

Ahahaha
"I've been to hell and back, and back to hell…and back. This time, I've brought Hell back with me."
Pontius Pirate
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
United States1557 Posts
January 11 2015 16:07 GMT
#237
On January 12 2015 01:00 royalroadweed wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2015 00:58 felisconcolori wrote:
On January 12 2015 00:55 Idiocracy1 wrote:
MMA should've had medivacs to pick up his sieged tanks and avoid the ravager shots. Oh boy, LoTV is so coool!


I think that's an upgrade. I expect it will be a long time before players remember that medivacs have non-useless upgrades.

Medivacs have an upgrade? :p

This is slightly off-topic, but I'd really like to see Caduceus Reactor be made useful for the first time in LotV. Maybe if they increased it's starting energy from 50+25 to 50+50 or 75+50, or if they lowered the cost from 100/100 to 50/50. Another cool upgrade idea I had was "beam splitters", which would allow them to heal two units at once. With the added energy cost of healing two at once, it might actually make Caduceus Reactor more of a useful upgrade to have.
"I had to close the door so my parents wouldn't judge me." - ZombieGrub during the ShitfaceTradeTV stream
Penev
Profile Joined October 2012
28536 Posts
January 11 2015 16:07 GMT
#238
On January 12 2015 01:06 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote:
Rotti will win WCS AM with these tempests

There's no WCS AM anymore but I get what you're saying
I Protoss winner, could it be?
TheDwf
Profile Joined November 2011
France19747 Posts
January 11 2015 16:07 GMT
#239
What a terrible spell, triggers one click agony with no energy management...
Squat
Profile Joined September 2013
Sweden7978 Posts
January 11 2015 16:08 GMT
#240
Crank reminds me of guy from Vietnam I used to train with. He wanted me to teach him English, and whenever I taught him something new, he'd just randomly repeat the phrases in the most inappropriate contexts. Once, he just called me motherfucker for like two weeks, regardless of what I said.
"Digital. They have digital. What is digital?" - Donald J Trump
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 32 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 53m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE159
Nina 112
Nathanias 59
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13757
Artosis 547
White-Ra 243
ToSsGirL 31
Dota 2
monkeys_forever416
NeuroSwarm147
League of Legends
Doublelift4379
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1116
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1898
Liquid`Hasu1200
Trikslyr61
Other Games
summit1g7687
Grubby3528
ArmadaUGS867
shahzam678
JimRising 359
C9.Mang0339
ZombieGrub49
Mew2King38
Maynarde4
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick409
BasetradeTV190
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream108
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 61
• davetesta41
• musti20045 32
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 36
• Azhi_Dahaki27
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1089
• Scarra1024
• Shiphtur255
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
10h 53m
OSC
13h 53m
Stellar Fest
13h 53m
OSC
1d
Stellar Fest
1d 13h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.