• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:13
CEST 04:13
KST 11:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6749 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2014 Day 2 - Page 30

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 28 29 30 31 32 519 Next
Cheren
Profile Blog Joined September 2013
United States2911 Posts
November 06 2014 21:39 GMT
#581
My guess is it's Team Melee, either in HotS or LotV.

Seems like a pretty good bet that LotV will be announced regardless of whether it's playable at Blizzcon.
ZigguratOfUr
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Iraq16955 Posts
November 06 2014 21:39 GMT
#582
When playing doubles, MC often plays terran when paired with zerg. I fear for those who will be crushed by the HyuN/MC roach marauder timings.
Die4Ever
Profile Joined August 2010
United States17750 Posts
November 06 2014 21:41 GMT
#583
if LotV is playable at Blizzcon, does that mean WCS 2015 will be LotV?
"Expert" mods4ever.com
SantosPhillipCarlo
Profile Joined September 2013
United States351 Posts
November 06 2014 21:41 GMT
#584
On November 07 2014 05:27 PhoenixVoid wrote:
Regarding the 2v2 teams, HyuN and MC are on the same side because they are old friends from ''BW'' on MBC Hero, StarDust and jjakji both on mYi, Zest and Jaedong and Polt and soO because for whatever reason they need KeSPA with a foreign Korean player.

The reason I'm looking forward to that first match the most. These are people who have played together before and have been in each other's corner during tourneys (and enjoy ribbing each other from time to time.) On top of that, MC and HyuN are also part of Bounty Hunters with Yoda, First, Major and Real and MC revealed in his AMA that he would want to recruit HyuN first if he had the chance to reform oGs.
All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them. - Walt Disney
Musicus
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany23580 Posts
November 06 2014 21:41 GMT
#585
By the way, I feel like the winner of the TL video contest didn't get enough love.

Get REHYPED!

Maru and Serral are probably top 5.
Musicus
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany23580 Posts
November 06 2014 21:43 GMT
#586
On November 07 2014 06:41 Die4Ever wrote:
if LotV is playable at Blizzcon, does that mean WCS 2015 will be LotV?


Hm maybe season 3 but I don't think so.
Maru and Serral are probably top 5.
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
November 06 2014 21:44 GMT
#587
When they announced HOTS it took 15 months to release, so don't count on it for 2015.
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
November 06 2014 21:47 GMT
#588
I can't wait for this to start. I was cheering for Classic and Zest, now only Classic remains. I hope he wins this. Probably gonna be a terran though, to nobody's surprise
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
Silvana
Profile Blog Joined September 2013
3713 Posts
November 06 2014 21:51 GMT
#589
On November 07 2014 06:47 DarkLordOlli wrote:
I can't wait for this to start. I was cheering for Classic and Zest, now only Classic remains. I hope he wins this. Probably gonna be a terran though, to nobody's surprise


If the terrans take care of Life on the bottom bracket, I can see Classic winning it all!
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
November 06 2014 21:53 GMT
#590
Im surprised Protoss didnt win considering WECG.
Moderator
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
November 06 2014 21:56 GMT
#591
On November 07 2014 06:47 DarkLordOlli wrote:
I can't wait for this to start. I was cheering for Classic and Zest, now only Classic remains. I hope he wins this. Probably gonna be a terran though, to nobody's surprise

Protoss has won every WCS Global Final. If they win a PvT this time in the final they complete the perfect set.
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
November 06 2014 21:57 GMT
#592
On November 07 2014 06:51 Silvana wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2014 06:47 DarkLordOlli wrote:
I can't wait for this to start. I was cheering for Classic and Zest, now only Classic remains. I hope he wins this. Probably gonna be a terran though, to nobody's surprise


If the terrans take care of Life on the bottom bracket, I can see Classic winning it all!


I wasn't really impressed by Life. I think Classic beats him if they meet.
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
JamesT
Profile Blog Joined October 2014
United States681 Posts
November 06 2014 21:58 GMT
#593
On November 07 2014 06:43 Musicus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2014 06:41 Die4Ever wrote:
if LotV is playable at Blizzcon, does that mean WCS 2015 will be LotV?


Hm maybe season 3 but I don't think so.

I assume they would do what they said for 2012 where they said they would only use Wol even if Hots was released
How are you doing today?
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
November 06 2014 21:59 GMT
#594
On November 07 2014 06:57 DarkLordOlli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2014 06:51 Silvana wrote:
On November 07 2014 06:47 DarkLordOlli wrote:
I can't wait for this to start. I was cheering for Classic and Zest, now only Classic remains. I hope he wins this. Probably gonna be a terran though, to nobody's surprise


If the terrans take care of Life on the bottom bracket, I can see Classic winning it all!


I wasn't really impressed by Life. I think Classic beats him if they meet.

top bracket matchups imo
Bomber > MMA
Bomber < herO
Bomber > Classic

herO > MMA
herO = Classic

Classic > MMA
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
SantosPhillipCarlo
Profile Joined September 2013
United States351 Posts
November 06 2014 21:59 GMT
#595
On November 07 2014 06:56 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2014 06:47 DarkLordOlli wrote:
I can't wait for this to start. I was cheering for Classic and Zest, now only Classic remains. I hope he wins this. Probably gonna be a terran though, to nobody's surprise

Protoss has won every WCS Global Final. If they win a PvT this time in the final they complete the perfect set.


Although we have had Terran winners at BlizzCon before (namely, Mvp and MMA in 2011.)
All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them. - Walt Disney
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
November 06 2014 22:00 GMT
#596
On November 07 2014 06:59 SantosPhillipCarlo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2014 06:56 Shellshock wrote:
On November 07 2014 06:47 DarkLordOlli wrote:
I can't wait for this to start. I was cheering for Classic and Zest, now only Classic remains. I hope he wins this. Probably gonna be a terran though, to nobody's surprise

Protoss has won every WCS Global Final. If they win a PvT this time in the final they complete the perfect set.


Although we have had Terran winners at BlizzCon before (namely, Mvp and MMA in 2011.)


Genius won first.
Moderator
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
November 06 2014 22:01 GMT
#597
Nestea also won, but then he decided not to
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
November 06 2014 22:02 GMT
#598
Nestea fell asleep. As he is want to do once he has a massive lead in every ZvT he has every played post 2011.
Moderator
FrostedMiniWheats
Profile Joined August 2010
United States30730 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-11-06 22:04:59
November 06 2014 22:04 GMT
#599
That Nestea loss made me want to throw something.

Like harder than Nestea threw that final ><
NesTea | Mvp | MC | Leenock | Losira | Gumiho | DRG | Taeja | Jinro | Stephano | Thorzain | Sen | Idra |Polt | Bomber | Symbol | Squirtle | Fantasy | Jaedong | Maru | sOs | Seed | ByuN | ByuL | Neeb| Scarlett | Rogue | IM forever
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
November 06 2014 22:06 GMT
#600
Who knows how we would remember Mvp today if he hadn't won that? Nestea knew exactly what he was doing.
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
Prev 1 28 29 30 31 32 519 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings177
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 172
ProTech125
StarCraft: Brood War
Dewaltoss 228
Bale 17
Terrorterran 15
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm188
League of Legends
Doublelift6186
JimRising 708
Counter-Strike
taco 155
minikerr35
Other Games
summit1g11908
C9.Mang0368
PiLiPiLi9
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1120
BasetradeTV185
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream42
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP177
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
7h 48m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
8h 48m
Monday Night Weeklies
13h 48m
Replay Cast
20h 48m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 7h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 8h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 21h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.