• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:34
CEST 20:34
KST 03:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9837 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2014 Day 2 - Page 27

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 25 26 27 28 29 519 Next
Musicus
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany23580 Posts
November 06 2014 18:30 GMT
#521
On November 07 2014 02:13 REyeM wrote:
Other than the tournament itself, this detail is really getting me hyped aswell

[image loading]


Damn such hype, I can't wait, it's like christmas as a kid. I just have to sleep one more night!
Maru and Serral are probably top 5.
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
November 06 2014 18:55 GMT
#522
On November 07 2014 03:30 Musicus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2014 02:13 REyeM wrote:
Other than the tournament itself, this detail is really getting me hyped aswell

[image loading]


Damn such hype, I can't wait, it's like christmas as a kid. I just have to sleep one more night!

I am the only one thinking "new ways to play" refers to new strats and gameplay because of new unit/potential gameplay changes and not to some f2p thingy?
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
November 06 2014 18:56 GMT
#523
On November 07 2014 03:55 OtherWorld wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2014 03:30 Musicus wrote:
On November 07 2014 02:13 REyeM wrote:
Other than the tournament itself, this detail is really getting me hyped aswell

[image loading]


Damn such hype, I can't wait, it's like christmas as a kid. I just have to sleep one more night!

I am the only one thinking "new ways to play" refers to new strats and gameplay because of new unit/potential gameplay changes and not to some f2p thingy?

No, I'm sure that's all it is. This is Blizzard we're talking about, making big changes like that will scare off too many casuals.
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
November 06 2014 19:13 GMT
#524
If I understand the schedule well all the LotV stuff will be revealed (1) while the games are being played seriously Blizzard wtf --' and (2) at around 1am for EU viewers?
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-11-06 19:15:58
November 06 2014 19:14 GMT
#525
On November 07 2014 03:56 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2014 03:55 OtherWorld wrote:
On November 07 2014 03:30 Musicus wrote:
On November 07 2014 02:13 REyeM wrote:
Other than the tournament itself, this detail is really getting me hyped aswell

[image loading]


Damn such hype, I can't wait, it's like christmas as a kid. I just have to sleep one more night!

I am the only one thinking "new ways to play" refers to new strats and gameplay because of new unit/potential gameplay changes and not to some f2p thingy?

No, I'm sure that's all it is. This is Blizzard we're talking about, making big changes like that will scare off too many casuals.


I think you're going to be surprised.

On November 07 2014 04:13 OtherWorld wrote:
If I understand the schedule well all the LotV stuff will be revealed (1) while the games are being played seriously Blizzard wtf --' and (2) at around 1am for EU viewers?


6am for Asian viewers, wtf Blizzard am I right? This is a west coast event, you can't expect the -9h difference to work out.
AdministratorBreak the chains
ZeromuS
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada13426 Posts
November 06 2014 19:15 GMT
#526
On November 07 2014 04:13 OtherWorld wrote:
If I understand the schedule well all the LotV stuff will be revealed (1) while the games are being played seriously Blizzard wtf --' and (2) at around 1am for EU viewers?


Its happening at a panel

Its in the PST timezone

And yes its during the matches, they only have so many hours in a day
StrategyRTS forever | @ZeromuS_plays | www.twitch.tv/Zeromus_
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-11-06 19:18:13
November 06 2014 19:17 GMT
#527
On November 07 2014 04:14 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2014 03:56 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On November 07 2014 03:55 OtherWorld wrote:
On November 07 2014 03:30 Musicus wrote:
On November 07 2014 02:13 REyeM wrote:
Other than the tournament itself, this detail is really getting me hyped aswell

[image loading]


Damn such hype, I can't wait, it's like christmas as a kid. I just have to sleep one more night!

I am the only one thinking "new ways to play" refers to new strats and gameplay because of new unit/potential gameplay changes and not to some f2p thingy?

No, I'm sure that's all it is. This is Blizzard we're talking about, making big changes like that will scare off too many casuals.


I think you're going to be surprised.

Show nested quote +
On November 07 2014 04:13 OtherWorld wrote:
If I understand the schedule well all the LotV stuff will be revealed (1) while the games are being played seriously Blizzard wtf --' and (2) at around 1am for EU viewers?


6am for Asian viewers, wtf Blizzard am I right? This is a west coast event, you can't expect the -9h difference to work out.


I really hope I am, Do you know anything about that?
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
Pino
Profile Joined June 2013
1032 Posts
November 06 2014 19:21 GMT
#528
On November 06 2014 17:21 Sakat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 06 2014 17:17 Kitai wrote:
I'd be disappointed if any of the three remaining protoss made it to the finals. Not because I hate protoss - I just don't feel any hype for those players in particular (I'd have been fine if MC or Zest went all the way). So, here's to hoping for a Bomber/MMA vs TaeJa/INnoVation/Life finals.

I'm hoping for a Bomber vs. Innovation/Life finals


Bomber vs Life would be too much to handle for dem startale fans I'm afraid
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
November 06 2014 19:24 GMT
#529
On November 07 2014 04:17 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2014 04:14 Zealously wrote:
On November 07 2014 03:56 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On November 07 2014 03:55 OtherWorld wrote:
On November 07 2014 03:30 Musicus wrote:
On November 07 2014 02:13 REyeM wrote:
Other than the tournament itself, this detail is really getting me hyped aswell

[image loading]


Damn such hype, I can't wait, it's like christmas as a kid. I just have to sleep one more night!

I am the only one thinking "new ways to play" refers to new strats and gameplay because of new unit/potential gameplay changes and not to some f2p thingy?

No, I'm sure that's all it is. This is Blizzard we're talking about, making big changes like that will scare off too many casuals.


I think you're going to be surprised.

On November 07 2014 04:13 OtherWorld wrote:
If I understand the schedule well all the LotV stuff will be revealed (1) while the games are being played seriously Blizzard wtf --' and (2) at around 1am for EU viewers?


6am for Asian viewers, wtf Blizzard am I right? This is a west coast event, you can't expect the -9h difference to work out.


I really hope I am, Do you know anything about that?


A little, the things I've heard are positive things.
AdministratorBreak the chains
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
November 06 2014 19:25 GMT
#530
On November 07 2014 04:24 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2014 04:17 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On November 07 2014 04:14 Zealously wrote:
On November 07 2014 03:56 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On November 07 2014 03:55 OtherWorld wrote:
On November 07 2014 03:30 Musicus wrote:
On November 07 2014 02:13 REyeM wrote:
Other than the tournament itself, this detail is really getting me hyped aswell

[image loading]


Damn such hype, I can't wait, it's like christmas as a kid. I just have to sleep one more night!

I am the only one thinking "new ways to play" refers to new strats and gameplay because of new unit/potential gameplay changes and not to some f2p thingy?

No, I'm sure that's all it is. This is Blizzard we're talking about, making big changes like that will scare off too many casuals.


I think you're going to be surprised.

On November 07 2014 04:13 OtherWorld wrote:
If I understand the schedule well all the LotV stuff will be revealed (1) while the games are being played seriously Blizzard wtf --' and (2) at around 1am for EU viewers?


6am for Asian viewers, wtf Blizzard am I right? This is a west coast event, you can't expect the -9h difference to work out.


I really hope I am, Do you know anything about that?


A little, the things I've heard are positive things.


That's nice to hear
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
November 06 2014 19:26 GMT
#531
On November 07 2014 04:25 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2014 04:24 Zealously wrote:
On November 07 2014 04:17 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On November 07 2014 04:14 Zealously wrote:
On November 07 2014 03:56 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On November 07 2014 03:55 OtherWorld wrote:
On November 07 2014 03:30 Musicus wrote:
On November 07 2014 02:13 REyeM wrote:
Other than the tournament itself, this detail is really getting me hyped aswell

[image loading]


Damn such hype, I can't wait, it's like christmas as a kid. I just have to sleep one more night!

I am the only one thinking "new ways to play" refers to new strats and gameplay because of new unit/potential gameplay changes and not to some f2p thingy?

No, I'm sure that's all it is. This is Blizzard we're talking about, making big changes like that will scare off too many casuals.


I think you're going to be surprised.

On November 07 2014 04:13 OtherWorld wrote:
If I understand the schedule well all the LotV stuff will be revealed (1) while the games are being played seriously Blizzard wtf --' and (2) at around 1am for EU viewers?


6am for Asian viewers, wtf Blizzard am I right? This is a west coast event, you can't expect the -9h difference to work out.


I really hope I am, Do you know anything about that?


A little, the things I've heard are positive things.


That's nice to hear


Might actually clarify and say that the people I talked to are huge fucking pessimists and were hopeful. Things look good, I guess!
AdministratorBreak the chains
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
November 06 2014 19:27 GMT
#532
On November 07 2014 04:26 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2014 04:25 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On November 07 2014 04:24 Zealously wrote:
On November 07 2014 04:17 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On November 07 2014 04:14 Zealously wrote:
On November 07 2014 03:56 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On November 07 2014 03:55 OtherWorld wrote:
On November 07 2014 03:30 Musicus wrote:
On November 07 2014 02:13 REyeM wrote:
Other than the tournament itself, this detail is really getting me hyped aswell

[image loading]


Damn such hype, I can't wait, it's like christmas as a kid. I just have to sleep one more night!

I am the only one thinking "new ways to play" refers to new strats and gameplay because of new unit/potential gameplay changes and not to some f2p thingy?

No, I'm sure that's all it is. This is Blizzard we're talking about, making big changes like that will scare off too many casuals.


I think you're going to be surprised.

On November 07 2014 04:13 OtherWorld wrote:
If I understand the schedule well all the LotV stuff will be revealed (1) while the games are being played seriously Blizzard wtf --' and (2) at around 1am for EU viewers?


6am for Asian viewers, wtf Blizzard am I right? This is a west coast event, you can't expect the -9h difference to work out.


I really hope I am, Do you know anything about that?


A little, the things I've heard are positive things.


That's nice to hear


Might actually clarify and say that the people I talked to are huge fucking pessimists and were hopeful. Things look good, I guess!


I'm a huge fucking pessimist, so if they are liking it, I probably will too.
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-11-06 19:40:07
November 06 2014 19:37 GMT
#533
Just watched Maru v Jaedong G1 from last year to gain some additional hype. That game was awesome and so hype (:
And yeah I know you can't satisfy both EU and NA viewers, still could have avoided LotV and WCS overlapping. And happy to hear that we are going to get awesome changes :D
edit : Wow SGTK with the sick sigbet tactics, well played
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
November 06 2014 19:43 GMT
#534
On November 07 2014 04:37 OtherWorld wrote:
Just watched Maru v Jaedong G1 from last year to gain some additional hype. That game was awesome and so hype (:
And yeah I know you can't satisfy both EU and NA viewers, still could have avoided LotV and WCS overlapping. And happy to hear that we are going to get awesome changes :D
edit : Wow SGTK with the sick sigbet tactics, well played


My tactics of not actually following the sigbets?
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
November 06 2014 19:45 GMT
#535
On November 07 2014 04:43 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2014 04:37 OtherWorld wrote:
Just watched Maru v Jaedong G1 from last year to gain some additional hype. That game was awesome and so hype (:
And yeah I know you can't satisfy both EU and NA viewers, still could have avoided LotV and WCS overlapping. And happy to hear that we are going to get awesome changes :D
edit : Wow SGTK with the sick sigbet tactics, well played


My tactics of not actually following the sigbets?

Well yeah, your tactic of adding a disclaimer that says the opposite of the sigbet
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
goody153
Profile Blog Joined April 2013
44306 Posts
November 06 2014 19:46 GMT
#536


idk if somebody posted this already .. but gonna drop this here just in case nobody did
this is a quote
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
November 06 2014 19:48 GMT
#537
2v2's? FUCK YES. soO and Polt gonna wreck some nerds!
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
FrostedMiniWheats
Profile Joined August 2010
United States30730 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-11-06 19:50:04
November 06 2014 19:49 GMT
#538
Nice! I was really hoping the losers would play the exhibitions as a consolation.

At least they get some attention at the biggest event of the year still.

soO/Polt gonna wreck face
NesTea | Mvp | MC | Leenock | Losira | Gumiho | DRG | Taeja | Jinro | Stephano | Thorzain | Sen | Idra |Polt | Bomber | Symbol | Squirtle | Fantasy | Jaedong | Maru | sOs | Seed | ByuN | ByuL | Neeb| Scarlett | Rogue | IM forever
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
November 06 2014 19:49 GMT
#539
mystery exhibition matches


HMM I WONDER IF THEY'LL PLAY BW OR SOMETHING
Community News
TL+ Member
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-11-06 19:49:57
November 06 2014 19:49 GMT
#540
On November 07 2014 04:46 goody153 wrote:
https://twitter.com/StarCraft/status/530445796219826176

idk if somebody posted this already .. but gonna drop this here just in case nobody did

nvm, didn't see it was 2v2
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
Prev 1 25 26 27 28 29 519 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
00:00
#14
Clem vs Harstem
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason225
Railgan 86
BRAT_OK 66
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14890
BeSt 370
Mini 219
Soma 191
Dewaltoss 135
Mind 88
hero 64
Zeus 42
Hyun 39
ToSsGirL 28
[ Show more ]
Bale 24
NaDa 21
Rock 20
PianO 19
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
qojqva2835
420jenkins523
Counter-Strike
fl0m4029
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5138
Khaldor1270
Liquid`Hasu1059
MindelVK16
Other Games
FrodaN1805
summit1g1184
B2W.Neo745
byalli406
Hui .256
QueenE79
Mew2King42
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1156
BasetradeTV197
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream51
StarCraft 2
angryscii 22
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 32
• Reevou 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 49
• 80smullet 17
• FirePhoenix5
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 4198
League of Legends
• Nemesis1862
Other Games
• imaqtpie754
• Shiphtur282
• WagamamaTV251
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
26m
BSL Open Qualifier
26m
Replay Cast
4h 26m
Afreeca Starleague
15h 26m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
16h 26m
Monday Night Weeklies
21h 26m
Replay Cast
1d 4h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 15h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 16h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.