• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:07
CEST 05:07
KST 12:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach0[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon101Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool The Death of Cheese: From a Professional Cheeser
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10429 users

[WCS] Global Finals 2014 Day 1 - Page 3

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 606 607 608 Next
Winner of the fan fiction contest here and winner of the hype video contest here.
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
October 31 2014 17:39 GMT
#41
On November 01 2014 02:36 Silvana wrote:
Zest will win...


...Rolster style!


Why I haven't seen this before? :O

And it's more like Zest style
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 31 2014 17:39 GMT
#42
On November 01 2014 02:39 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2014 02:37 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On November 01 2014 02:34 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On November 01 2014 02:33 The_Templar wrote:
On November 01 2014 02:32 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On November 01 2014 02:31 Lorning wrote:
ByuN is still there. I'm satisfied


Templar change it, Lorning is happy with something and we can't let that happen.

Lorning is cool, he gets to have nice things occasionally


He has staff, so that's something nice going for him I guess.
On November 01 2014 02:33 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On November 01 2014 02:30 The_Templar wrote:
On November 01 2014 02:30 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On November 01 2014 02:29 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]


Wow, thread is anti-hype AND it's ruined with this now. I might not even watch Blizzcon I'm so not passionate anymore

Calm down, Zest won't actually have a beard

Only in my wet dream


Please keep them there, as to not ruin mine!

But what if Zest after winning Blizzcon grows a beard?


It won't happen. It'll never happen. Zest is too smart to do something so foolish.

He is, after all, a genius
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
October 31 2014 17:41 GMT
#43
On November 01 2014 02:36 The_Red_Viper wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2014 02:29 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]

There is literally nothing that can make Zest look worse, holy shit.

But Zest looks like playboy with beard
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 31 2014 17:42 GMT
#44
On November 01 2014 02:41 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2014 02:36 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On November 01 2014 02:29 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]

There is literally nothing that can make Zest look worse, holy shit.

But Zest looks like playboy with beard


No. That's not true at all. I'm not sure how it's even possible to think that.
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
October 31 2014 17:43 GMT
#45
On November 01 2014 02:42 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2014 02:41 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On November 01 2014 02:36 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On November 01 2014 02:29 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]

There is literally nothing that can make Zest look worse, holy shit.

But Zest looks like playboy with beard


No. That's not true at all. I'm not sure how it's even possible to think that.

Like I said, you are beard hater
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-31 17:45:03
October 31 2014 17:44 GMT
#46
Here are the other language streams btw
http://us.battle.net/blizzcon/en/tournaments/2014/sc2/

and the VOD list I'll be updating
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=23168511
Community News
TL+ Member
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
October 31 2014 17:46 GMT
#47
On November 01 2014 02:44 Lorning wrote:
Here are the other language streams btw
http://us.battle.net/blizzcon/en/tournaments/2014/sc2/

and the VOD list I'll be updating
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=23168511

Yosu, you should have casted in finnish! You have lost quite much of that sexy american accent but still!
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
y0su
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Finland7871 Posts
October 31 2014 17:49 GMT
#48
On November 01 2014 02:46 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2014 02:44 Lorning wrote:
Here are the other language streams btw
http://us.battle.net/blizzcon/en/tournaments/2014/sc2/

and the VOD list I'll be updating
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=23168511

Yosu, you should have casted in finnish! You have lost quite much of that sexy american accent but still!

No way man! I want to be watching!!
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 31 2014 17:49 GMT
#49
On November 01 2014 02:43 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2014 02:42 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On November 01 2014 02:41 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On November 01 2014 02:36 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On November 01 2014 02:29 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]

There is literally nothing that can make Zest look worse, holy shit.

But Zest looks like playboy with beard


No. That's not true at all. I'm not sure how it's even possible to think that.

Like I said, you are beard hater


No. NO. They're not for everyone, just like a haircut.
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
rotta
Profile Joined December 2011
5652 Posts
October 31 2014 17:51 GMT
#50
On November 01 2014 02:49 y0su wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2014 02:46 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On November 01 2014 02:44 Lorning wrote:
Here are the other language streams btw
http://us.battle.net/blizzcon/en/tournaments/2014/sc2/

and the VOD list I'll be updating
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=23168511

Yosu, you should have casted in finnish! You have lost quite much of that sexy american accent but still!

No way man! I want to be watching!!

I assume Fuzer will be doing the Finnish cast?
don't wall off against random
The_Red_Viper
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
19533 Posts
October 31 2014 17:51 GMT
#51
On November 01 2014 02:49 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2014 02:43 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On November 01 2014 02:42 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On November 01 2014 02:41 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On November 01 2014 02:36 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On November 01 2014 02:29 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]

There is literally nothing that can make Zest look worse, holy shit.

But Zest looks like playboy with beard


No. That's not true at all. I'm not sure how it's even possible to think that.

Like I said, you are beard hater


No. NO. They're not for everyone, just like a haircut.

Zest can wear anything and still look good, THAT is the point!
IU | Sohyang || There is no God and we are his prophets | For if ‘Thou mayest’—it is also true that ‘Thou mayest not.” | Ignorance is the parent of fear |
y0su
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Finland7871 Posts
October 31 2014 17:52 GMT
#52
Hey, Temp. You going to reset your sig with posts from this thread??
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 31 2014 17:52 GMT
#53
On November 01 2014 02:52 y0su wrote:
Hey, Temp. You going to reset your sig with posts from this thread??

Probably not
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
October 31 2014 17:52 GMT
#54
On November 01 2014 02:51 The_Red_Viper wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2014 02:49 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On November 01 2014 02:43 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On November 01 2014 02:42 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On November 01 2014 02:41 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On November 01 2014 02:36 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On November 01 2014 02:29 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]

There is literally nothing that can make Zest look worse, holy shit.

But Zest looks like playboy with beard


No. That's not true at all. I'm not sure how it's even possible to think that.

Like I said, you are beard hater


No. NO. They're not for everyone, just like a haircut.

Zest can wear anything and still look good, THAT is the point!


But why would he lessen himself with it?
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-31 17:53:22
October 31 2014 17:52 GMT
#55
On November 01 2014 02:51 rotta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2014 02:49 y0su wrote:
On November 01 2014 02:46 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On November 01 2014 02:44 Lorning wrote:
Here are the other language streams btw
http://us.battle.net/blizzcon/en/tournaments/2014/sc2/

and the VOD list I'll be updating
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=23168511

Yosu, you should have casted in finnish! You have lost quite much of that sexy american accent but still!

No way man! I want to be watching!!

I assume Fuzer will be doing the Finnish cast?

No. There isn't finnish stream at http://us.battle.net/blizzcon/en/tournaments/2014/sc2/
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 31 2014 17:53 GMT
#56
This doesnt feel right D: ah well can't for the games
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
October 31 2014 17:53 GMT
#57
On November 01 2014 02:52 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2014 02:51 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On November 01 2014 02:49 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On November 01 2014 02:43 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On November 01 2014 02:42 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On November 01 2014 02:41 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On November 01 2014 02:36 The_Red_Viper wrote:
On November 01 2014 02:29 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]

There is literally nothing that can make Zest look worse, holy shit.

But Zest looks like playboy with beard


No. That's not true at all. I'm not sure how it's even possible to think that.

Like I said, you are beard hater


No. NO. They're not for everyone, just like a haircut.

Zest can wear anything and still look good, THAT is the point!


But why would he lessen himself with it?

Wtf? Lessen? Beard would make him stronger and more powerfull and more sexier!
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
October 31 2014 17:54 GMT
#58
On November 01 2014 02:52 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2014 02:52 y0su wrote:
Hey, Temp. You going to reset your sig with posts from this thread??

Probably not

You should totally put a Prime player in your sig. It shows how passionate you are cause Prime fans are always the most passionate people on TL.
Community News
TL+ Member
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
October 31 2014 17:55 GMT
#59
On November 01 2014 02:52 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2014 02:51 rotta wrote:
On November 01 2014 02:49 y0su wrote:
On November 01 2014 02:46 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
On November 01 2014 02:44 Lorning wrote:
Here are the other language streams btw
http://us.battle.net/blizzcon/en/tournaments/2014/sc2/

and the VOD list I'll be updating
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=23168511

Yosu, you should have casted in finnish! You have lost quite much of that sexy american accent but still!

No way man! I want to be watching!!

I assume Fuzer will be doing the Finnish cast?

No. There isn't finnish stream at http://us.battle.net/blizzcon/en/tournaments/2014/sc2/

Not yet
Community News
TL+ Member
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 31 2014 17:55 GMT
#60
Did templar ever do fan interviews and shit?
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 606 607 608 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings138
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
davetesta27
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 239
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 11685
Terrorterran 12
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1150
NeuroSwarm187
febbydoto32
League of Legends
JimRising 719
Counter-Strike
taco 298
minikerr45
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King260
hungrybox107
Other Games
summit1g9598
Maynarde207
ArmadaUGS50
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick431
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 8
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 169
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo750
• Rush554
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
6h 53m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
7h 53m
Monday Night Weeklies
12h 53m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 6h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 6h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 20h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.