• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:31
CEST 06:31
KST 13:31
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War585.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8409 users

[Code S] Grand Finals Season 3 2014 - Page 53

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 51 52 53 54 55 198 Next
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 04 2014 08:02 GMT
#1041
My bus comes at 10:33 and I arrive 10:42. It's gonna be close
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
Sh1bby
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany711 Posts
October 04 2014 08:02 GMT
#1042
+ Show Spoiler +
On October 04 2014 16:59 Lorning wrote:



Poll: Head?

INnoVation (331)
 
59%

soO (228)
 
41%

559 total votes

Your vote: Head?

(Vote): INnoVation
(Vote): soO


Poll: Heart?

soO (303)
 
53%

INnoVation (272)
 
47%

575 total votes

Your vote: Heart?

(Vote): INnoVation
(Vote): soO


Poll: Most likely scenario?

soO becomes the king of kongs (279)
 
54%

soO smashes INnoVation (88)
 
17%

INnoVation goes up 3 - 0, soO pulls a Soulkey (85)
 
17%

INnoVation humiliates soO (62)
 
12%

514 total votes

Your vote: Most likely scenario?

(Vote): INnoVation goes up 3 - 0, soO pulls a Soulkey
(Vote): soO becomes the king of kongs
(Vote): soO smashes INnoVation
(Vote): INnoVation humiliates soO


Head (Z)soO, Heart (Z)soO,
(Z)soO smashes (T)INnoVation.
ezpz!
"People should not ruminate about the past. Just do your best here and now." [Aya Kito]
Aeromi
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
France14463 Posts
October 04 2014 08:02 GMT
#1043
On October 04 2014 17:01 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2014 17:01 Lorning wrote:
On October 04 2014 16:59 thecrazymunchkin wrote:
On October 04 2014 16:54 Lorning wrote:
Hopefully this won't take too long. Got to play in the Olimoleague and the LRSL ST today and I still need to warm up


Do you know who you're up against yet in O-league?

Fucking cheesy sadArthur
http://challonge.com/OlimoLeague8

Wtf, why do I have to face Center. Why does GumBa get a bye?? -.-

The bracket will change a few minuts before the tournament.
https://twitter.com/DrAeromi | Updates on live tournaments: @StarCrafteSport
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
October 04 2014 08:02 GMT
#1044
On October 04 2014 17:01 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2014 17:00 GumBa wrote:
On October 04 2014 17:00 Lorning wrote:
On October 04 2014 16:55 GumBa wrote:
On October 04 2014 16:54 Lorning wrote:
Hopefully this won't take too long. Got to play in the Olimoleague and the LRSL ST today and I still need to warm up

Wanna play me aswell in lrsl?

If I have time tonight, then yeah sure

Sick

Lorning is going to cheese you out btw

I cheesed you cause I hadn't played a game of SC2 in months

Last week I laddered and practiced. No more micro mistakes
Community News
TL+ Member
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
October 04 2014 08:02 GMT
#1045
On October 04 2014 16:58 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2014 16:57 DJHelium wrote:
On October 04 2014 16:56 The_Templar wrote:
On October 04 2014 16:55 DJHelium wrote:
Hello nooblings! I think soO is going to UPSET Innovation and claim his first gold! 4-3 victory, nailbiting series!

Do you think Inno will go mech on Deadwing again? I think not, but maybe. Other than that, I feel pure bio vs mutalingbling, maybe some Snutish swarm hosts as well!

Neither player can upset the other at this point.
Also, I think INnoVation will mech on every map and we'll have a 6 hour series


59% predict Innovation according to first page, so soO winning would still be a small upset! I agree though, no win is surprising.

That poll is biased because soO is underrated.

the poll is biased because gumba voted from multiple IPs at his university like the strat people used in the lichter popularity contest
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
pure.Wasted
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada4701 Posts
October 04 2014 08:02 GMT
#1046
By far the most interesting Code S since Innovation vs. Soulkey... and I honestly don't expect the games to live up to the hype. Not saying that's a bad thing. No matter what happens, this finals is huuuuuge.

Would be cool if the games lived up to the hype though.

I'm feeling 55-45 soO in my head, but 55-45 Inno in my heart. He needs to go to Blizzcon. It's the year of soO no matter what happens this finals.
INna Maru-da-FanTa, Bbaby, TY Dream that I'm Flashing you
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 04 2014 08:02 GMT
#1047
On October 04 2014 17:01 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2014 17:00 GumBa wrote:
On October 04 2014 17:00 Lorning wrote:
On October 04 2014 16:55 GumBa wrote:
On October 04 2014 16:54 Lorning wrote:
Hopefully this won't take too long. Got to play in the Olimoleague and the LRSL ST today and I still need to warm up

Wanna play me aswell in lrsl?

If I have time tonight, then yeah sure

Sick

Lorning is going to cheese you out btw

Not if I cheese him 1st
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
las91
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United States5080 Posts
October 04 2014 08:03 GMT
#1048
Alright well I'm already staying up for League so I may as well catch this series. HOw is everyone doing this evening/morning
In Inca we trust
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 04 2014 08:03 GMT
#1049
On October 04 2014 17:02 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2014 16:58 The_Templar wrote:
On October 04 2014 16:57 DJHelium wrote:
On October 04 2014 16:56 The_Templar wrote:
On October 04 2014 16:55 DJHelium wrote:
Hello nooblings! I think soO is going to UPSET Innovation and claim his first gold! 4-3 victory, nailbiting series!

Do you think Inno will go mech on Deadwing again? I think not, but maybe. Other than that, I feel pure bio vs mutalingbling, maybe some Snutish swarm hosts as well!

Neither player can upset the other at this point.
Also, I think INnoVation will mech on every map and we'll have a 6 hour series


59% predict Innovation according to first page, so soO winning would still be a small upset! I agree though, no win is surprising.

That poll is biased because soO is underrated.

the poll is biased because gumba voted from multiple IPs at his university like the strat people used in the lichter popularity contest

Wow GumBa, so biased. Even I don't do that and I love my choice being first.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
October 04 2014 08:03 GMT
#1050
On October 04 2014 17:02 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2014 16:58 The_Templar wrote:
On October 04 2014 16:57 DJHelium wrote:
On October 04 2014 16:56 The_Templar wrote:
On October 04 2014 16:55 DJHelium wrote:
Hello nooblings! I think soO is going to UPSET Innovation and claim his first gold! 4-3 victory, nailbiting series!

Do you think Inno will go mech on Deadwing again? I think not, but maybe. Other than that, I feel pure bio vs mutalingbling, maybe some Snutish swarm hosts as well!

Neither player can upset the other at this point.
Also, I think INnoVation will mech on every map and we'll have a 6 hour series


59% predict Innovation according to first page, so soO winning would still be a small upset! I agree though, no win is surprising.

That poll is biased because soO is underrated.

the poll is biased because gumba voted from multiple IPs at his university like the strat people used in the lichter popularity contest


i will probably need someone else to run L'sTLCMAT this year
AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 04 2014 08:03 GMT
#1051
On October 04 2014 17:02 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2014 17:01 The_Templar wrote:
On October 04 2014 17:00 GumBa wrote:
On October 04 2014 17:00 Lorning wrote:
On October 04 2014 16:55 GumBa wrote:
On October 04 2014 16:54 Lorning wrote:
Hopefully this won't take too long. Got to play in the Olimoleague and the LRSL ST today and I still need to warm up

Wanna play me aswell in lrsl?

If I have time tonight, then yeah sure

Sick

Lorning is going to cheese you out btw

Not if I cheese him 1st

You went 7x macro builds against me, cheese is unlikely
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
October 04 2014 08:03 GMT
#1052
On October 04 2014 17:03 lichter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2014 17:02 Shellshock wrote:
On October 04 2014 16:58 The_Templar wrote:
On October 04 2014 16:57 DJHelium wrote:
On October 04 2014 16:56 The_Templar wrote:
On October 04 2014 16:55 DJHelium wrote:
Hello nooblings! I think soO is going to UPSET Innovation and claim his first gold! 4-3 victory, nailbiting series!

Do you think Inno will go mech on Deadwing again? I think not, but maybe. Other than that, I feel pure bio vs mutalingbling, maybe some Snutish swarm hosts as well!

Neither player can upset the other at this point.
Also, I think INnoVation will mech on every map and we'll have a 6 hour series


59% predict Innovation according to first page, so soO winning would still be a small upset! I agree though, no win is surprising.

That poll is biased because soO is underrated.

the poll is biased because gumba voted from multiple IPs at his university like the strat people used in the lichter popularity contest


i will probably need someone else to run L'sTLCMAT this year

B-but passion
Community News
TL+ Member
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 04 2014 08:03 GMT
#1053
On October 04 2014 17:01 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2014 17:01 Lorning wrote:
On October 04 2014 16:59 thecrazymunchkin wrote:
On October 04 2014 16:54 Lorning wrote:
Hopefully this won't take too long. Got to play in the Olimoleague and the LRSL ST today and I still need to warm up


Do you know who you're up against yet in O-league?

Fucking cheesy sadArthur
http://challonge.com/OlimoLeague8

Wtf, why do I have to face Center. Why does GumBa get a bye?? -.-

Trimming the herd
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 04 2014 08:03 GMT
#1054
On October 04 2014 17:03 lichter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2014 17:02 Shellshock wrote:
On October 04 2014 16:58 The_Templar wrote:
On October 04 2014 16:57 DJHelium wrote:
On October 04 2014 16:56 The_Templar wrote:
On October 04 2014 16:55 DJHelium wrote:
Hello nooblings! I think soO is going to UPSET Innovation and claim his first gold! 4-3 victory, nailbiting series!

Do you think Inno will go mech on Deadwing again? I think not, but maybe. Other than that, I feel pure bio vs mutalingbling, maybe some Snutish swarm hosts as well!

Neither player can upset the other at this point.
Also, I think INnoVation will mech on every map and we'll have a 6 hour series


59% predict Innovation according to first page, so soO winning would still be a small upset! I agree though, no win is surprising.

That poll is biased because soO is underrated.

the poll is biased because gumba voted from multiple IPs at his university like the strat people used in the lichter popularity contest


i will probably need someone else to run L'sTLCMAT this year

I'll see if I can do it because apparently I need to do another thing
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Penev
Profile Joined October 2012
28536 Posts
October 04 2014 08:03 GMT
#1055
On October 04 2014 17:03 las91 wrote:
Alright well I'm already staying up for League so I may as well catch this series. HOw is everyone doing this evening/morning

Nervous :F
I Protoss winner, could it be?
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 04 2014 08:04 GMT
#1056
On October 04 2014 17:03 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2014 17:02 GumBa wrote:
On October 04 2014 17:01 The_Templar wrote:
On October 04 2014 17:00 GumBa wrote:
On October 04 2014 17:00 Lorning wrote:
On October 04 2014 16:55 GumBa wrote:
On October 04 2014 16:54 Lorning wrote:
Hopefully this won't take too long. Got to play in the Olimoleague and the LRSL ST today and I still need to warm up

Wanna play me aswell in lrsl?

If I have time tonight, then yeah sure

Sick

Lorning is going to cheese you out btw

Not if I cheese him 1st

You went 7x macro builds against me, cheese is unlikely

You underestimate me.
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 04 2014 08:04 GMT
#1057
On October 04 2014 17:03 Penev wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2014 17:03 las91 wrote:
Alright well I'm already staying up for League so I may as well catch this series. HOw is everyone doing this evening/morning

Nervous :F

You're nervous that INnoVation wins you mean!
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
October 04 2014 08:04 GMT
#1058
On October 04 2014 17:03 lichter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2014 17:02 Shellshock wrote:
On October 04 2014 16:58 The_Templar wrote:
On October 04 2014 16:57 DJHelium wrote:
On October 04 2014 16:56 The_Templar wrote:
On October 04 2014 16:55 DJHelium wrote:
Hello nooblings! I think soO is going to UPSET Innovation and claim his first gold! 4-3 victory, nailbiting series!

Do you think Inno will go mech on Deadwing again? I think not, but maybe. Other than that, I feel pure bio vs mutalingbling, maybe some Snutish swarm hosts as well!

Neither player can upset the other at this point.
Also, I think INnoVation will mech on every map and we'll have a 6 hour series


59% predict Innovation according to first page, so soO winning would still be a small upset! I agree though, no win is surprising.

That poll is biased because soO is underrated.

the poll is biased because gumba voted from multiple IPs at his university like the strat people used in the lichter popularity contest


i will probably need someone else to run L'sTLCMAT this year

the guy who won last year made like 1 post on TL in the last 5 months. DEAD PASSION
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 04 2014 08:04 GMT
#1059
On October 04 2014 17:04 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2014 17:03 The_Templar wrote:
On October 04 2014 17:02 GumBa wrote:
On October 04 2014 17:01 The_Templar wrote:
On October 04 2014 17:00 GumBa wrote:
On October 04 2014 17:00 Lorning wrote:
On October 04 2014 16:55 GumBa wrote:
On October 04 2014 16:54 Lorning wrote:
Hopefully this won't take too long. Got to play in the Olimoleague and the LRSL ST today and I still need to warm up

Wanna play me aswell in lrsl?

If I have time tonight, then yeah sure

Sick

Lorning is going to cheese you out btw

Not if I cheese him 1st

You went 7x macro builds against me, cheese is unlikely

You underestimate me.

Even when you weren't playing macro builds, you kept expanding. It's in your blood
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 04 2014 08:04 GMT
#1060
On October 04 2014 17:03 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2014 17:02 Shellshock wrote:
On October 04 2014 16:58 The_Templar wrote:
On October 04 2014 16:57 DJHelium wrote:
On October 04 2014 16:56 The_Templar wrote:
On October 04 2014 16:55 DJHelium wrote:
Hello nooblings! I think soO is going to UPSET Innovation and claim his first gold! 4-3 victory, nailbiting series!

Do you think Inno will go mech on Deadwing again? I think not, but maybe. Other than that, I feel pure bio vs mutalingbling, maybe some Snutish swarm hosts as well!

Neither player can upset the other at this point.
Also, I think INnoVation will mech on every map and we'll have a 6 hour series


59% predict Innovation according to first page, so soO winning would still be a small upset! I agree though, no win is surprising.

That poll is biased because soO is underrated.

the poll is biased because gumba voted from multiple IPs at his university like the strat people used in the lichter popularity contest

Wow GumBa, so biased. Even I don't do that and I love my choice being first.

Shhhh
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
Prev 1 51 52 53 54 55 198 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 29m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 263
FoxeR 60
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4643
Leta 1813
ViBE111
Bale 53
Shine 20
Icarus 6
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm204
League of Legends
JimRising 623
Other Games
summit1g8289
WinterStarcraft526
Mew2King36
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick610
BasetradeTV205
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta29
• Letter149
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota277
League of Legends
• Lourlo986
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5h 29m
Patches Events
10h 29m
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 29m
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 29m
OSC
18h 29m
OSC
1d 7h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.