• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:59
CEST 23:59
KST 06:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War655.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10607 users

[Code S] Grand Finals Season 3 2014 - Page 54

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 52 53 54 55 56 198 Next
REyeM
Profile Joined August 2014
2674 Posts
October 04 2014 08:04 GMT
#1061
Good morning!

S4 Arrows, never forget. RIP Woongjin Stars.
Penev
Profile Joined October 2012
28536 Posts
October 04 2014 08:05 GMT
#1062
On October 04 2014 17:04 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2014 17:03 Penev wrote:
On October 04 2014 17:03 las91 wrote:
Alright well I'm already staying up for League so I may as well catch this series. HOw is everyone doing this evening/morning

Nervous :F

You're nervous that INnoVation wins you mean!

No? :F
I Protoss winner, could it be?
las91
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United States5080 Posts
October 04 2014 08:05 GMT
#1063
On October 04 2014 17:04 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2014 17:03 Penev wrote:
On October 04 2014 17:03 las91 wrote:
Alright well I'm already staying up for League so I may as well catch this series. HOw is everyone doing this evening/morning

Nervous :F

You're nervous that INnoVation wins you mean!


SoO will take his rightful place next to Yellow as successor to the Kong line.
In Inca we trust
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
October 04 2014 08:05 GMT
#1064
On October 04 2014 17:04 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2014 17:03 lichter wrote:
On October 04 2014 17:02 Shellshock wrote:
On October 04 2014 16:58 The_Templar wrote:
On October 04 2014 16:57 DJHelium wrote:
On October 04 2014 16:56 The_Templar wrote:
On October 04 2014 16:55 DJHelium wrote:
Hello nooblings! I think soO is going to UPSET Innovation and claim his first gold! 4-3 victory, nailbiting series!

Do you think Inno will go mech on Deadwing again? I think not, but maybe. Other than that, I feel pure bio vs mutalingbling, maybe some Snutish swarm hosts as well!

Neither player can upset the other at this point.
Also, I think INnoVation will mech on every map and we'll have a 6 hour series


59% predict Innovation according to first page, so soO winning would still be a small upset! I agree though, no win is surprising.

That poll is biased because soO is underrated.

the poll is biased because gumba voted from multiple IPs at his university like the strat people used in the lichter popularity contest


i will probably need someone else to run L'sTLCMAT this year

the guy who won last year made like 1 post on TL in the last 5 months. DEAD PASSION

L'sTLCMAT curse?
Community News
TL+ Member
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 04 2014 08:05 GMT
#1065
On October 04 2014 17:05 las91 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2014 17:04 The_Templar wrote:
On October 04 2014 17:03 Penev wrote:
On October 04 2014 17:03 las91 wrote:
Alright well I'm already staying up for League so I may as well catch this series. HOw is everyone doing this evening/morning

Nervous :F

You're nervous that INnoVation wins you mean!


SoO will take his rightful place next to Yellow as successor to the Kong line.

soO gets second place, Jaedong shows up and embraces him. Then they face each other in the finals of Blizzcon.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 04 2014 08:05 GMT
#1066
On October 04 2014 17:04 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2014 17:04 GumBa wrote:
On October 04 2014 17:03 The_Templar wrote:
On October 04 2014 17:02 GumBa wrote:
On October 04 2014 17:01 The_Templar wrote:
On October 04 2014 17:00 GumBa wrote:
On October 04 2014 17:00 Lorning wrote:
On October 04 2014 16:55 GumBa wrote:
On October 04 2014 16:54 Lorning wrote:
Hopefully this won't take too long. Got to play in the Olimoleague and the LRSL ST today and I still need to warm up

Wanna play me aswell in lrsl?

If I have time tonight, then yeah sure

Sick

Lorning is going to cheese you out btw

Not if I cheese him 1st

You went 7x macro builds against me, cheese is unlikely

You underestimate me.

Even when you weren't playing macro builds, you kept expanding. It's in your blood

Yeah I am kinda robotic in my play TT but I can bust out brutal timings and cheese
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 04 2014 08:05 GMT
#1067
On October 04 2014 17:05 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2014 17:04 Shellshock wrote:
On October 04 2014 17:03 lichter wrote:
On October 04 2014 17:02 Shellshock wrote:
On October 04 2014 16:58 The_Templar wrote:
On October 04 2014 16:57 DJHelium wrote:
On October 04 2014 16:56 The_Templar wrote:
On October 04 2014 16:55 DJHelium wrote:
Hello nooblings! I think soO is going to UPSET Innovation and claim his first gold! 4-3 victory, nailbiting series!

Do you think Inno will go mech on Deadwing again? I think not, but maybe. Other than that, I feel pure bio vs mutalingbling, maybe some Snutish swarm hosts as well!

Neither player can upset the other at this point.
Also, I think INnoVation will mech on every map and we'll have a 6 hour series


59% predict Innovation according to first page, so soO winning would still be a small upset! I agree though, no win is surprising.

That poll is biased because soO is underrated.

the poll is biased because gumba voted from multiple IPs at his university like the strat people used in the lichter popularity contest


i will probably need someone else to run L'sTLCMAT this year

the guy who won last year made like 1 post on TL in the last 5 months. DEAD PASSION

L'sTLCMAT curse?

We'll see what happens after you win this year
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
October 04 2014 08:06 GMT
#1068
On October 04 2014 17:03 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2014 17:03 lichter wrote:
On October 04 2014 17:02 Shellshock wrote:
On October 04 2014 16:58 The_Templar wrote:
On October 04 2014 16:57 DJHelium wrote:
On October 04 2014 16:56 The_Templar wrote:
On October 04 2014 16:55 DJHelium wrote:
Hello nooblings! I think soO is going to UPSET Innovation and claim his first gold! 4-3 victory, nailbiting series!

Do you think Inno will go mech on Deadwing again? I think not, but maybe. Other than that, I feel pure bio vs mutalingbling, maybe some Snutish swarm hosts as well!

Neither player can upset the other at this point.
Also, I think INnoVation will mech on every map and we'll have a 6 hour series


59% predict Innovation according to first page, so soO winning would still be a small upset! I agree though, no win is surprising.

That poll is biased because soO is underrated.

the poll is biased because gumba voted from multiple IPs at his university like the strat people used in the lichter popularity contest


i will probably need someone else to run L'sTLCMAT this year

B-but passion


blame olli

On October 04 2014 17:03 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2014 17:03 lichter wrote:
On October 04 2014 17:02 Shellshock wrote:
On October 04 2014 16:58 The_Templar wrote:
On October 04 2014 16:57 DJHelium wrote:
On October 04 2014 16:56 The_Templar wrote:
On October 04 2014 16:55 DJHelium wrote:
Hello nooblings! I think soO is going to UPSET Innovation and claim his first gold! 4-3 victory, nailbiting series!

Do you think Inno will go mech on Deadwing again? I think not, but maybe. Other than that, I feel pure bio vs mutalingbling, maybe some Snutish swarm hosts as well!

Neither player can upset the other at this point.
Also, I think INnoVation will mech on every map and we'll have a 6 hour series


59% predict Innovation according to first page, so soO winning would still be a small upset! I agree though, no win is surprising.

That poll is biased because soO is underrated.

the poll is biased because gumba voted from multiple IPs at his university like the strat people used in the lichter popularity contest


i will probably need someone else to run L'sTLCMAT this year

I'll see if I can do it because apparently I need to do another thing


you need to step up your game if you ever wanna get special powers. even lorning has limited powers now afaik

On October 04 2014 17:04 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2014 17:03 lichter wrote:
On October 04 2014 17:02 Shellshock wrote:
On October 04 2014 16:58 The_Templar wrote:
On October 04 2014 16:57 DJHelium wrote:
On October 04 2014 16:56 The_Templar wrote:
On October 04 2014 16:55 DJHelium wrote:
Hello nooblings! I think soO is going to UPSET Innovation and claim his first gold! 4-3 victory, nailbiting series!

Do you think Inno will go mech on Deadwing again? I think not, but maybe. Other than that, I feel pure bio vs mutalingbling, maybe some Snutish swarm hosts as well!

Neither player can upset the other at this point.
Also, I think INnoVation will mech on every map and we'll have a 6 hour series


59% predict Innovation according to first page, so soO winning would still be a small upset! I agree though, no win is surprising.

That poll is biased because soO is underrated.

the poll is biased because gumba voted from multiple IPs at his university like the strat people used in the lichter popularity contest


i will probably need someone else to run L'sTLCMAT this year

the guy who won last year made like 1 post on TL in the last 5 months. DEAD PASSION


pretty sure he admitted #nopassion in elitist chat
AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
las91
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United States5080 Posts
October 04 2014 08:06 GMT
#1069
On October 04 2014 17:05 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2014 17:05 las91 wrote:
On October 04 2014 17:04 The_Templar wrote:
On October 04 2014 17:03 Penev wrote:
On October 04 2014 17:03 las91 wrote:
Alright well I'm already staying up for League so I may as well catch this series. HOw is everyone doing this evening/morning

Nervous :F

You're nervous that INnoVation wins you mean!


SoO will take his rightful place next to Yellow as successor to the Kong line.

soO gets second place, Jaedong shows up and embraces him. Then they face each other in the finals of Blizzcon.


The ultimate feel-good, except they face in the semi-finals
In Inca we trust
Sh1bby
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany711 Posts
October 04 2014 08:06 GMT
#1070
On October 04 2014 17:05 las91 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2014 17:04 The_Templar wrote:
On October 04 2014 17:03 Penev wrote:
On October 04 2014 17:03 las91 wrote:
Alright well I'm already staying up for League so I may as well catch this series. HOw is everyone doing this evening/morning

Nervous :F

You're nervous that INnoVation wins you mean!


SoO will take his rightful place next to Yellow as successor to the Kong line.

"People should not ruminate about the past. Just do your best here and now." [Aya Kito]
pure.Wasted
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada4701 Posts
October 04 2014 08:07 GMT
#1071
On October 04 2014 17:05 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2014 17:04 The_Templar wrote:
On October 04 2014 17:04 GumBa wrote:
On October 04 2014 17:03 The_Templar wrote:
On October 04 2014 17:02 GumBa wrote:
On October 04 2014 17:01 The_Templar wrote:
On October 04 2014 17:00 GumBa wrote:
On October 04 2014 17:00 Lorning wrote:
On October 04 2014 16:55 GumBa wrote:
On October 04 2014 16:54 Lorning wrote:
Hopefully this won't take too long. Got to play in the Olimoleague and the LRSL ST today and I still need to warm up

Wanna play me aswell in lrsl?

If I have time tonight, then yeah sure

Sick

Lorning is going to cheese you out btw

Not if I cheese him 1st

You went 7x macro builds against me, cheese is unlikely

You underestimate me.

Even when you weren't playing macro builds, you kept expanding. It's in your blood

Yeah I am kinda robotic in my play TT but I can bust out brutal timings and cheese


Well you know as they say, imitation is the sincerest form of slavish love!
INna Maru-da-FanTa, Bbaby, TY Dream that I'm Flashing you
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-04 08:07:32
October 04 2014 08:07 GMT
#1072
I just realised this final is going to be in their small studio again

RIP hype
Community News
TL+ Member
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 04 2014 08:07 GMT
#1073
On October 04 2014 17:06 lichter wrote:

Show nested quote +
On October 04 2014 17:03 The_Templar wrote:
On October 04 2014 17:03 lichter wrote:
On October 04 2014 17:02 Shellshock wrote:
On October 04 2014 16:58 The_Templar wrote:
On October 04 2014 16:57 DJHelium wrote:
On October 04 2014 16:56 The_Templar wrote:
On October 04 2014 16:55 DJHelium wrote:
Hello nooblings! I think soO is going to UPSET Innovation and claim his first gold! 4-3 victory, nailbiting series!

Do you think Inno will go mech on Deadwing again? I think not, but maybe. Other than that, I feel pure bio vs mutalingbling, maybe some Snutish swarm hosts as well!

Neither player can upset the other at this point.
Also, I think INnoVation will mech on every map and we'll have a 6 hour series


59% predict Innovation according to first page, so soO winning would still be a small upset! I agree though, no win is surprising.

That poll is biased because soO is underrated.

the poll is biased because gumba voted from multiple IPs at his university like the strat people used in the lichter popularity contest


i will probably need someone else to run L'sTLCMAT this year

I'll see if I can do it because apparently I need to do another thing


you need to step up your game if you ever wanna get special powers. even lorning has limited powers now afaik

What are they?
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
October 04 2014 08:07 GMT
#1074
On October 04 2014 16:54 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2014 16:53 Aeromi wrote:
On October 04 2014 16:51 Penev wrote:
On October 04 2014 16:50 lichter wrote:
On October 04 2014 16:49 Aeromi wrote:
On October 04 2014 16:48 Lorning wrote:
If this thread doesn't get 100 pages before the first game starts, I'll ask a mod to close this. Then you can all go to reddit to spam their thread

Ok.

The preview is awesome btw.


OF COURSE IT IS

Especially the soO part

stuchiu does write articles, he writes stories.

The INniVation part it still really good though !

INno part best part

[image loading]
Moderator
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 04 2014 08:07 GMT
#1075
On October 04 2014 17:07 Lorning wrote:
I just realised this final is going to be in their small studio again

RIP hype

It was perfect… except this T_T
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 04 2014 08:08 GMT
#1076
Lorning what league are you?
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
October 04 2014 08:08 GMT
#1077
On October 04 2014 17:08 GumBa wrote:
Lorning what league are you?

2good4you
Community News
TL+ Member
Penev
Profile Joined October 2012
28536 Posts
October 04 2014 08:08 GMT
#1078
On October 04 2014 17:07 Lorning wrote:
I just realised this final is going to be in their small studio again

RIP hype

No money
I Protoss winner, could it be?
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 04 2014 08:08 GMT
#1079
On October 04 2014 17:08 GumBa wrote:
Lorning what league are you?

He's platinum EU I think?
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Rescawen
Profile Joined April 2010
Finland1028 Posts
October 04 2014 08:08 GMT
#1080
there is a maximum of 12 possible finalists for kr region in hots so far. out of the 12 innovation has been to 2 and soo has been to 4. That is a combined of 6 out of 12. These 2 literally make up of 1/2 of all the kr finalists in hots!
Prev 1 52 53 54 55 56 198 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
ZZZero.O178
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13957
Shuttle 363
White-Ra 235
ZZZero.O 178
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm103
League of Legends
Doublelift3625
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5657
Other Games
summit1g9471
FrodaN2381
Liquid`RaSZi2024
crisheroes323
ToD253
C9.Mang0245
Livibee195
Pyrionflax144
Mew2King46
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1087
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 60
• musti20045 42
• Adnapsc2 26
• HeavenSC 15
• Sammyuel 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1523
• Shiphtur683
• WagamamaTV278
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 1m
Replay Cast
1h 1m
OSC
14h 1m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 13h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.