• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:03
CEST 00:03
KST 07:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8111 users

[Code S] Grand Finals Season 3 2014 - Page 51

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 49 50 51 52 53 198 Next
Samx
Profile Joined August 2013
Singapore149 Posts
October 04 2014 07:54 GMT
#1001
On October 04 2014 16:49 Sh1bby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2014 16:48 fezvez wrote:
I can't believe we are close to 50 pages. I haven't been hyped for a final since... Innovation vs Soulkey

TvZ best matchup!


Nah. PvZ best matchup.
More variety in unit comp.
Our enemies are a legion and STILL you procrastinate
TheOneAboveU
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Germany3367 Posts
October 04 2014 07:54 GMT
#1002
On October 04 2014 16:50 lichter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2014 16:49 Aeromi wrote:
On October 04 2014 16:48 Lorning wrote:
If this thread doesn't get 100 pages before the first game starts, I'll ask a mod to close this. Then you can all go to reddit to spam their thread

Ok.

The preview is awesome btw.


OF COURSE IT IS

I read it out loud at home with my most epic voice, my parents probably think I am totally nuts now, but whatever, the epicness was woth it.
Moderatoralias TripleM | @TL_TripleM | Big Dark Energy!
RaiKageRyu
Profile Joined August 2009
Canada4773 Posts
October 04 2014 07:54 GMT
#1003
o0o0 If it wasn't for the preview, I would have forgot this was today.
Someone call down the Thunder?
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 04 2014 07:55 GMT
#1004
On October 04 2014 16:54 Lorning wrote:
Hopefully this won't take too long. Got to play in the Olimoleague and the LRSL ST today and I still need to warm up

Wanna play me aswell in lrsl?
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
DJHelium
Profile Joined December 2010
Sweden13480 Posts
October 04 2014 07:55 GMT
#1005
Hello nooblings! I think soO is going to UPSET Innovation and claim his first gold! 4-3 victory, nailbiting series!

Do you think Inno will go mech on Deadwing again? I think not, but maybe. Other than that, I feel pure bio vs mutalingbling, maybe some Snutish swarm hosts as well!
#1 player in the world atm: J-god | Follow me on twitter! @DJHelium
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
October 04 2014 07:55 GMT
#1006
On October 04 2014 16:55 DJHelium wrote:
Hello nooblings! I think soO is going to UPSET Innovation and claim his first gold! 4-3 victory, nailbiting series!

Do you think Inno will go mech on Deadwing again? I think not, but maybe. Other than that, I feel pure bio vs mutalingbling, maybe some Snutish swarm hosts as well!

why is it an upset if the better player wins?
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
fezvez
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
France3021 Posts
October 04 2014 07:55 GMT
#1007
On October 04 2014 16:53 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2014 16:52 fezvez wrote:
I want to share a very very important anecdote.

I actually peed next to Innovation twice the same day. I have reached the peak of my life (it was GSL Ro8 a few weeks ago, I was in South Korea).

That's it. Tomorrow, my anecdote about how I peed next to Flash

Nice one.


Something important I noticed about being an alpha male in Korea, people actually let Innovation cut the queue and directly access the pee spot.

Of course people are going to argue that it was between two of his matches, and he was in a hurry so people let him, but I prefer to think that it's because of his alpha-maleness
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 04 2014 07:55 GMT
#1008
On October 04 2014 16:55 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2014 16:54 Lorning wrote:
Hopefully this won't take too long. Got to play in the Olimoleague and the LRSL ST today and I still need to warm up

Wanna play me aswell in lrsl?

Double match?? That's crazy!
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 04 2014 07:56 GMT
#1009
On October 04 2014 16:55 fezvez wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2014 16:53 GumBa wrote:
On October 04 2014 16:52 fezvez wrote:
I want to share a very very important anecdote.

I actually peed next to Innovation twice the same day. I have reached the peak of my life (it was GSL Ro8 a few weeks ago, I was in South Korea).

That's it. Tomorrow, my anecdote about how I peed next to Flash

Nice one.


Something important I noticed about being an alpha male in Korea, people actually let Innovation cut the queue and directly access the pee spot.

Of course people are going to argue that it was between two of his matches, and he was in a hurry so people let him, but I prefer to think that it's because of his alpha-maleness

Yes, it is definitely because he's the alpha male.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 04 2014 07:56 GMT
#1010
On October 04 2014 16:55 fezvez wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2014 16:53 GumBa wrote:
On October 04 2014 16:52 fezvez wrote:
I want to share a very very important anecdote.

I actually peed next to Innovation twice the same day. I have reached the peak of my life (it was GSL Ro8 a few weeks ago, I was in South Korea).

That's it. Tomorrow, my anecdote about how I peed next to Flash

Nice one.


Something important I noticed about being an alpha male in Korea, people actually let Innovation cut the queue and directly access the pee spot.

Of course people are going to argue that it was between two of his matches, and he was in a hurry so people let him, but I prefer to think that it's because of his alpha-maleness

Definetly
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 04 2014 07:56 GMT
#1011
On October 04 2014 16:55 DJHelium wrote:
Hello nooblings! I think soO is going to UPSET Innovation and claim his first gold! 4-3 victory, nailbiting series!

Do you think Inno will go mech on Deadwing again? I think not, but maybe. Other than that, I feel pure bio vs mutalingbling, maybe some Snutish swarm hosts as well!

Neither player can upset the other at this point.
Also, I think INnoVation will mech on every map and we'll have a 6 hour series
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Penev
Profile Joined October 2012
28536 Posts
October 04 2014 07:56 GMT
#1012
On October 04 2014 16:55 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2014 16:55 DJHelium wrote:
Hello nooblings! I think soO is going to UPSET Innovation and claim his first gold! 4-3 victory, nailbiting series!

Do you think Inno will go mech on Deadwing again? I think not, but maybe. Other than that, I feel pure bio vs mutalingbling, maybe some Snutish swarm hosts as well!

why is it an upset if the better player wins?

After today, noone will ever doubt the soOjwa again!
I Protoss winner, could it be?
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 04 2014 07:56 GMT
#1013
On October 04 2014 16:54 Samx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2014 16:49 Sh1bby wrote:
On October 04 2014 16:48 fezvez wrote:
I can't believe we are close to 50 pages. I haven't been hyped for a final since... Innovation vs Soulkey

TvZ best matchup!


Nah. PvZ best matchup.
More variety in unit comp.

TvZ has every unit type used, just not in one game
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 04 2014 07:57 GMT
#1014
On October 04 2014 16:56 Penev wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2014 16:55 Shellshock wrote:
On October 04 2014 16:55 DJHelium wrote:
Hello nooblings! I think soO is going to UPSET Innovation and claim his first gold! 4-3 victory, nailbiting series!

Do you think Inno will go mech on Deadwing again? I think not, but maybe. Other than that, I feel pure bio vs mutalingbling, maybe some Snutish swarm hosts as well!

why is it an upset if the better player wins?

After today, noone will ever doubt the soOjwa again!

You mean, after today, nobody will ever doubt the soOjwa's ability to get silver again? Amazing.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
DJHelium
Profile Joined December 2010
Sweden13480 Posts
October 04 2014 07:57 GMT
#1015
On October 04 2014 16:56 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2014 16:55 DJHelium wrote:
Hello nooblings! I think soO is going to UPSET Innovation and claim his first gold! 4-3 victory, nailbiting series!

Do you think Inno will go mech on Deadwing again? I think not, but maybe. Other than that, I feel pure bio vs mutalingbling, maybe some Snutish swarm hosts as well!

Neither player can upset the other at this point.
Also, I think INnoVation will mech on every map and we'll have a 6 hour series


59% predict Innovation according to first page, so soO winning would still be a small upset! I agree though, no win is surprising.
#1 player in the world atm: J-god | Follow me on twitter! @DJHelium
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 04 2014 07:57 GMT
#1016
On October 04 2014 16:56 Penev wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2014 16:55 Shellshock wrote:
On October 04 2014 16:55 DJHelium wrote:
Hello nooblings! I think soO is going to UPSET Innovation and claim his first gold! 4-3 victory, nailbiting series!

Do you think Inno will go mech on Deadwing again? I think not, but maybe. Other than that, I feel pure bio vs mutalingbling, maybe some Snutish swarm hosts as well!

why is it an upset if the better player wins?

After today, noone will ever doubt the soOjwa again!

Sorry but the era of the machine begins today
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
Samx
Profile Joined August 2013
Singapore149 Posts
October 04 2014 07:57 GMT
#1017
On October 04 2014 16:52 fezvez wrote:
I want to share a very very important anecdote.

I actually peed next to Innovation twice the same day. I have reached the peak of my life (it was GSL Ro8 a few weeks ago, I was in South Korea).

That's it. Tomorrow, my anecdote about how I peed next to Flash


God does not pee. Because god does not produce waste.
Our enemies are a legion and STILL you procrastinate
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 04 2014 07:58 GMT
#1018
On October 04 2014 16:57 DJHelium wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2014 16:56 The_Templar wrote:
On October 04 2014 16:55 DJHelium wrote:
Hello nooblings! I think soO is going to UPSET Innovation and claim his first gold! 4-3 victory, nailbiting series!

Do you think Inno will go mech on Deadwing again? I think not, but maybe. Other than that, I feel pure bio vs mutalingbling, maybe some Snutish swarm hosts as well!

Neither player can upset the other at this point.
Also, I think INnoVation will mech on every map and we'll have a 6 hour series


59% predict Innovation according to first page, so soO winning would still be a small upset! I agree though, no win is surprising.

That poll is biased because soO is underrated.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 04 2014 07:58 GMT
#1019
On October 04 2014 16:57 Samx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2014 16:52 fezvez wrote:
I want to share a very very important anecdote.

I actually peed next to Innovation twice the same day. I have reached the peak of my life (it was GSL Ro8 a few weeks ago, I was in South Korea).

That's it. Tomorrow, my anecdote about how I peed next to Flash


God does not pee. Because god does not produce waste.

Then he should stop playing cause his play is trash
#shotsfired
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
fezvez
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
France3021 Posts
October 04 2014 07:58 GMT
#1020
On October 04 2014 16:57 Samx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2014 16:52 fezvez wrote:
I want to share a very very important anecdote.

I actually peed next to Innovation twice the same day. I have reached the peak of my life (it was GSL Ro8 a few weeks ago, I was in South Korea).

That's it. Tomorrow, my anecdote about how I peed next to Flash


God does not pee. Because god does not produce waste.


True, he was probably just cleaning us of our sins. I was lucky to be there.

What do you think now that you know that you still don't know salvation?
Prev 1 49 50 51 52 53 198 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O140
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 523
ZZZero.O 140
Hyun 103
Dota 2
qojqva2280
monkeys_forever227
League of Legends
Doublelift3496
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4537
Liquid`Hasu550
Other Games
summit1g11548
FrodaN1486
KnowMe283
JimRising 245
Livibee187
ViBE16
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick721
StarCraft 2
angryscii 37
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 99
• Adnapsc2 28
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix4
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra748
Other Games
• imaqtpie990
• Shiphtur608
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 57m
Patches Events
16h 57m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 57m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 57m
OSC
1d
OSC
1d 13h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.