On September 24 2014 19:41 Teoita wrote:
Lol really? I never ever ever get terran these days, wierd
Lol really? I never ever ever get terran these days, wierd
I play protoss all the time. It never gets to 3 base if you know what I mean.
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
stuchiu
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
On September 24 2014 19:41 Teoita wrote: Show nested quote + On September 24 2014 19:40 Big J wrote: On September 24 2014 19:39 brickrd wrote: theres a certain skill plateau where blink goes from bad to really really good against zerg lol. blink allins vZ on ladder just dont have the planning and decision making and micro you see from zest I fight against good blink allins all the time. (though, not these days. These days it's all ZvZ and TvZ on the ladder. )Lol really? I never ever ever get terran these days, wierd I play protoss all the time. It never gets to 3 base if you know what I mean. | ||
|
ROOTCatZ
Peru1238 Posts
| ||
|
MrCon
France29748 Posts
| ||
|
Lovedoll
Japan540 Posts
That really scared me seeing that so suddenly. | ||
|
ROOTCatZ
Peru1238 Posts
>>>>>>>>>>>>> This build, as far as I've tested it, should have no hard reactive counter, perhaps you can meta it, but otherwise its rock solid, we practiced it a lot, if he hadn't made a forge, he would've just defending and not spine contained, for example, so as much as this is a counter to the counter of the previous build which was an all-in version (which is super fast robo immortal + cannons, and doesn't mean its a free win even then) that doesn't necessarily mean it has an obvious or easy response | ||
|
WombaT
Northern Ireland27461 Posts
On September 24 2014 19:42 stuchiu wrote: Show nested quote + On September 24 2014 19:41 TheDwf wrote: On September 24 2014 19:40 liberate71 wrote: I want Innovation to win this GSL, just to see what happens when he wins and grabs the trophy... who the fuck runs on stage to throw him in the air?! A wild GumBa Gumba runs up and Innovation tears out his spine. Just as we've joked this entire time. Gumba replaces his organic parts and becomes one with the Innobot. LR reports from Inno's perspective of his games in realtime inc. | ||
|
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Netherlands30548 Posts
| ||
|
Penev
28536 Posts
On September 24 2014 19:44 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote: Getting funeral commercials now. That demographic targeting lol | ||
|
boxerfred
Germany8360 Posts
On September 24 2014 19:41 brickrd wrote: Show nested quote + On September 24 2014 19:39 boxerfred wrote: Does gomtv allow raceswitches during series? soO should just play terran and pray :D soo wins twice, then switches to terran, wins with a 2rax and fistbumps Classic and marries scarlett, goes WCS AM with visa and will be WCS AM runner-up to polt 51 times in 2015 | ||
|
TheDwf
France19747 Posts
On September 24 2014 19:44 Penev wrote: CatZ? Someone has troubles editing! | ||
|
DJHelium
Sweden13480 Posts
On September 24 2014 19:44 ROOTCatZ wrote: brickrd wrote: kind of funny how many people are theorycrafting on how "obvious" the ideal response is when catz specifically pointed out this is a meta counter to the counter of a previous build which was also a meta cheese >>>>>>>>>>>>> This build, as far as I've tested it, should have no hard reactive counter, perhaps you can meta it, but otherwise its rock solid, we practiced it a lot, if he hadn't made a forge, he would've just defending and not spine contained, for example, so as much as this is a counter to the counter of the previous build which was an all-in version (which is super fast robo immortal + cannons, and doesn't mean its a free win even then) that doesn't necessarily mean it has an obvious or easy response I feel you're mistaking the quote button for the edit button :D | ||
|
SatedSC2
England3012 Posts
| ||
|
Teoita
Italy12248 Posts
| ||
|
The_Red_Viper
19533 Posts
| ||
|
Schelim
Austria11528 Posts
![]() | ||
|
ROOTCatZ
Peru1238 Posts
On September 24 2014 19:44 DJHelium wrote: Show nested quote + On September 24 2014 19:44 ROOTCatZ wrote: brickrd wrote: kind of funny how many people are theorycrafting on how "obvious" the ideal response is when catz specifically pointed out this is a meta counter to the counter of a previous build which was also a meta cheese >>>>>>>>>>>>> This build, as far as I've tested it, should have no hard reactive counter, perhaps you can meta it, but otherwise its rock solid, we practiced it a lot, if he hadn't made a forge, he would've just defending and not spine contained, for example, so as much as this is a counter to the counter of the previous build which was an all-in version (which is super fast robo immortal + cannons, and doesn't mean its a free win even then) that doesn't necessarily mean it has an obvious or easy response I feel you're mistaking the quote button for the edit button :D yeah I give up | ||
|
WombaT
Northern Ireland27461 Posts
On September 24 2014 19:44 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote: Getting funeral commercials now. That demographic targeting Something something dedgaem | ||
|
DJHelium
Sweden13480 Posts
On September 24 2014 19:45 ROOTCatZ wrote: Show nested quote + On September 24 2014 19:44 DJHelium wrote: On September 24 2014 19:44 ROOTCatZ wrote: brickrd wrote: kind of funny how many people are theorycrafting on how "obvious" the ideal response is when catz specifically pointed out this is a meta counter to the counter of a previous build which was also a meta cheese >>>>>>>>>>>>> This build, as far as I've tested it, should have no hard reactive counter, perhaps you can meta it, but otherwise its rock solid, we practiced it a lot, if he hadn't made a forge, he would've just defending and not spine contained, for example, so as much as this is a counter to the counter of the previous build which was an all-in version (which is super fast robo immortal + cannons, and doesn't mean its a free win even then) that doesn't necessarily mean it has an obvious or easy response I feel you're mistaking the quote button for the edit button :D yeah I give up haha thanks for sharing your thoughts and wisdom anyway! | ||
|
deacon.frost
Czech Republic12134 Posts
On September 24 2014 19:45 Schelim wrote: yo CatZ i think we get it by now ![]() I make the mistake 4 or 5 times, so I am sure Not sure how many tries needs Catz :D | ||
|
boxerfred
Germany8360 Posts
On September 24 2014 19:45 ROOTCatZ wrote: Show nested quote + On September 24 2014 19:44 DJHelium wrote: On September 24 2014 19:44 ROOTCatZ wrote: brickrd wrote: kind of funny how many people are theorycrafting on how "obvious" the ideal response is when catz specifically pointed out this is a meta counter to the counter of a previous build which was also a meta cheese >>>>>>>>>>>>> This build, as far as I've tested it, should have no hard reactive counter, perhaps you can meta it, but otherwise its rock solid, we practiced it a lot, if he hadn't made a forge, he would've just defending and not spine contained, for example, so as much as this is a counter to the counter of the previous build which was an all-in version (which is super fast robo immortal + cannons, and doesn't mean its a free win even then) that doesn't necessarily mean it has an obvious or easy response I feel you're mistaking the quote button for the edit button :D yeah I give up you should get TL+'ed for that | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Calm Dota 2Bisu Soulkey EffOrt Jaedong Horang2 Mini actioN ZerO Larva [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Other Games hiko941 B2W.Neo769 Lowko366 crisheroes296 Liquid`RaSZi263 DeMusliM245 XBOCT215 Livibee196 Hui .188 Liquid`VortiX177 QueenE85 Mew2King53 ZerO(Twitch)14 Organizations Dota 2
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
PiGosaur Cup
Patches Events
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
|
|
|