• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:33
CEST 03:33
KST 10:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War575.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9136 users

[LRSL] Super Tournament - Page 5

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 17 18 19 Next All
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
September 21 2014 02:19 GMT
#81
On September 21 2014 11:10 GumBa wrote:
Rofl I laddered and was ready anytime at a reasonable period of time. Not my fault

I was waiting on the AM server all day. Not my fault either. >.>
Let's have this played tomorrow. Should try to set a time though.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-09-21 02:24:40
September 21 2014 02:23 GMT
#82
On September 21 2014 11:19 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 21 2014 11:10 GumBa wrote:
Rofl I laddered and was ready anytime at a reasonable period of time. Not my fault

I was waiting on the AM server all day. Not my fault either. >.>
Let's have this played tomorrow. Should try to set a time though.

Today for me yeah either that or next weekend. And it might get tricky today cause I gotta cook for my family and stuff cause of my bday
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-09-21 02:25:53
September 21 2014 02:25 GMT
#83
On September 21 2014 11:23 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 21 2014 11:19 The_Templar wrote:
On September 21 2014 11:10 GumBa wrote:
Rofl I laddered and was ready anytime at a reasonable period of time. Not my fault

I was waiting on the AM server all day. Not my fault either. >.>
Let's have this played tomorrow. Should try to set a time though.

Today for me yeah either that or next weekend.

I have stuff going on next weekend and I dunno how long it will take (might be all day) so I'd rather have your match done at a reasonable time for you this week instead of having to push it to like 2am for you next weekend.

Edit: you edited. You have to cook for your family because it was your birthday? :D
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
September 21 2014 02:30 GMT
#84
On September 21 2014 11:25 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 21 2014 11:23 GumBa wrote:
On September 21 2014 11:19 The_Templar wrote:
On September 21 2014 11:10 GumBa wrote:
Rofl I laddered and was ready anytime at a reasonable period of time. Not my fault

I was waiting on the AM server all day. Not my fault either. >.>
Let's have this played tomorrow. Should try to set a time though.

Today for me yeah either that or next weekend.

I have stuff going on next weekend and I dunno how long it will take (might be all day) so I'd rather have your match done at a reasonable time for you this week instead of having to push it to like 2am for you next weekend.

Edit: you edited. You have to cook for your family because it was your birthday? :D

I invited them for a meal and celebration. I'll see what I can do as long as Yorkie is willing to play during Redbull cause I cant stay up this late again
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
September 21 2014 02:32 GMT
#85
On September 21 2014 11:10 GumBa wrote:
Rofl I laddered and was ready anytime at a reasonable period of time. Not my fault

Red Bull's fault
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
September 21 2014 02:34 GMT
#86
W/e I'll play tomorrow anytime
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
September 21 2014 02:36 GMT
#87
On September 21 2014 11:30 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 21 2014 11:25 The_Templar wrote:
On September 21 2014 11:23 GumBa wrote:
On September 21 2014 11:19 The_Templar wrote:
On September 21 2014 11:10 GumBa wrote:
Rofl I laddered and was ready anytime at a reasonable period of time. Not my fault

I was waiting on the AM server all day. Not my fault either. >.>
Let's have this played tomorrow. Should try to set a time though.

Today for me yeah either that or next weekend.

I have stuff going on next weekend and I dunno how long it will take (might be all day) so I'd rather have your match done at a reasonable time for you this week instead of having to push it to like 2am for you next weekend.

Edit: you edited. You have to cook for your family because it was your birthday? :D

I invited them for a meal and celebration. I'll see what I can do as long as Yorkie is willing to play during Redbull cause I cant stay up this late again

Ok, cool. Third place match might be a good time to play since there's probably the least hype there.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
September 21 2014 12:41 GMT
#88
I'm ready now :D
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
September 21 2014 12:42 GMT
#89
On September 21 2014 21:41 GumBa wrote:
I'm ready now :D

give me 20minutes and I'll be ready too.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
September 21 2014 12:47 GMT
#90
Na?
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-09-21 12:58:16
September 21 2014 12:58 GMT
#91
On September 21 2014 21:47 GumBa wrote:
Na?

Yes. Give me 5 more minutes
Yorkie?
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Jer99
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Canada8160 Posts
September 21 2014 13:06 GMT
#92
IT'S HAPPENING
StrategyTaeJa #1 || @TL_Jer99 || "seeker seeked out his seeking"
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
September 21 2014 13:17 GMT
#93
Yorkie where are you TT
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46511 Posts
September 21 2014 13:20 GMT
#94
Is this being streamed?
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
September 21 2014 13:33 GMT
#95
Yes if Yorkie turns up
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
Jer99
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Canada8160 Posts
September 21 2014 13:52 GMT
#96
esports is dead
StrategyTaeJa #1 || @TL_Jer99 || "seeker seeked out his seeking"
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
September 21 2014 13:53 GMT
#97
It's like early in the morning on a weekend why do you expect him to be here with no warning...
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
September 21 2014 13:53 GMT
#98
On September 21 2014 22:53 Darkhorse wrote:
It's like early in the morning on a weekend why do you expect him to be here with no warning...

You could play GumBa since he's not around.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
September 21 2014 13:56 GMT
#99
On September 21 2014 22:53 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 21 2014 22:53 Darkhorse wrote:
It's like early in the morning on a weekend why do you expect him to be here with no warning...

You could play GumBa since he's not around.

I'm on my phone atm not close to a PC. Sorry D:
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
September 21 2014 14:05 GMT
#100
I could play Gumba
Community News
TL+ Member
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 17 18 19 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 28m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 164
NeuroSwarm 42
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 480
Bale 54
League of Legends
Doublelift4678
Other Games
summit1g9068
JimRising 546
ViBE213
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick649
BasetradeTV182
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 106
• Light_VIP 15
• Letter142
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1120
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
8h 28m
Patches Events
13h 28m
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 28m
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 28m
OSC
21h 28m
OSC
1d 10h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.