• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:18
CEST 17:18
KST 00:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Rollback Netcode in Brood War ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7743 users

[LRSL] Super Tournament - Page 17

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 Next All
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 08 2014 12:33 GMT
#321
On October 08 2014 21:18 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 08 2014 21:15 GumBa wrote:
Damnd dodgers. Also EU is dominating NA as it should be

"Dominating"? I did better against Lorning than you did… and I nearly beat you. I threw two games in our series…

Wanna play again? So I can show you what I mean by dominating. And what games did you throw?
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-08 12:41:11
October 08 2014 12:40 GMT
#322
On October 08 2014 21:33 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 08 2014 21:18 The_Templar wrote:
On October 08 2014 21:15 GumBa wrote:
Damnd dodgers. Also EU is dominating NA as it should be

"Dominating"? I did better against Lorning than you did… and I nearly beat you. I threw two games in our series…

Wanna play again? So I can show you what I mean by dominating. And what games did you throw?

Games 2 and 7
Game 2 I didn't do anything despite being maxed out and forgot to rally my swarmhosts. Game 7 I ultralisk rushed… on alterzim...
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
October 08 2014 13:16 GMT
#323
I have a few hours right now so I could probably play someone and lose real quick
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 08 2014 13:17 GMT
#324
On October 08 2014 22:16 Darkhorse wrote:
I have a few hours right now so I could probably play someone and lose real quick

fight me
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 08 2014 13:24 GMT
#325
First map: Steppes of War.
Both of us are random :D
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 08 2014 13:37 GMT
#326
The_Templar 1-0 in a TvZ. Next map is Overgrowth
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 08 2014 14:08 GMT
#327
O wat is this the lrsl match
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
Sh1bby
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany711 Posts
October 08 2014 14:09 GMT
#328
Confusing game 2, sick micro in game3. + Show Spoiler +
Hype
"People should not ruminate about the past. Just do your best here and now." [Aya Kito]
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 08 2014 14:35 GMT
#329
On October 08 2014 23:08 GumBa wrote:
O wat is this the lrsl match

Me vs Darkhorse.
+ Show Spoiler +
I won 4-1
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
October 08 2014 14:35 GMT
#330
fuck this game
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
October 08 2014 14:38 GMT
#331
Honestly that was the most frustrating series of my life. I felt like I was doing the dumbest shit and making tons of mistakes and getting caught off guard by bullshit builds. It wasn't fun. It wasn't exciting. It was just me getting rolled every fucking game because I am a fucking idiot. God I fucking suck at this game. Every time I think I might be in an ok position it turns out I'm way behind. I got my main race for the first time playing as random and I lost to two zealots and six stalkers. Fuck.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 08 2014 14:38 GMT
#332
You crushed me in game 2, I felt similarly >.>
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
October 08 2014 14:39 GMT
#333
It's all good dude, just watch the replays to see what went wrong
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
October 08 2014 14:47 GMT
#334
whatever I'll go 0-5 in series and 2-whateverfucktillion in maps and lose more gracefully in the future.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 08 2014 14:49 GMT
#335
On October 08 2014 21:40 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 08 2014 21:33 GumBa wrote:
On October 08 2014 21:18 The_Templar wrote:
On October 08 2014 21:15 GumBa wrote:
Damnd dodgers. Also EU is dominating NA as it should be

"Dominating"? I did better against Lorning than you did… and I nearly beat you. I threw two games in our series…

Wanna play again? So I can show you what I mean by dominating. And what games did you throw?

Games 2 and 7
Game 2 I didn't do anything despite being maxed out and forgot to rally my swarmhosts. Game 7 I ultralisk rushed… on alterzim...

Game 2 wasnt a throw though you hadnt 100% won
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 08 2014 14:49 GMT
#336
On October 08 2014 23:39 Yorkie wrote:
It's all good dude, just watch the replays to see what went wrong

Are you playing later?
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 08 2014 14:49 GMT
#337
On October 08 2014 23:49 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 08 2014 21:40 The_Templar wrote:
On October 08 2014 21:33 GumBa wrote:
On October 08 2014 21:18 The_Templar wrote:
On October 08 2014 21:15 GumBa wrote:
Damnd dodgers. Also EU is dominating NA as it should be

"Dominating"? I did better against Lorning than you did… and I nearly beat you. I threw two games in our series…

Wanna play again? So I can show you what I mean by dominating. And what games did you throw?

Games 2 and 7
Game 2 I didn't do anything despite being maxed out and forgot to rally my swarmhosts. Game 7 I ultralisk rushed… on alterzim...

Game 2 wasnt a throw though you hadnt 100% won

I continue to rally swarm hosts into your third --> I win
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Silvana
Profile Blog Joined September 2013
3713 Posts
October 08 2014 14:50 GMT
#338
Darkhorse maybe you have tournament anxiety :S

Was fun watching you guys yesterday, hope I can catch more games later on my 1 hour coffee breaks
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 08 2014 14:51 GMT
#339
On October 08 2014 23:49 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 08 2014 23:49 GumBa wrote:
On October 08 2014 21:40 The_Templar wrote:
On October 08 2014 21:33 GumBa wrote:
On October 08 2014 21:18 The_Templar wrote:
On October 08 2014 21:15 GumBa wrote:
Damnd dodgers. Also EU is dominating NA as it should be

"Dominating"? I did better against Lorning than you did… and I nearly beat you. I threw two games in our series…

Wanna play again? So I can show you what I mean by dominating. And what games did you throw?

Games 2 and 7
Game 2 I didn't do anything despite being maxed out and forgot to rally my swarmhosts. Game 7 I ultralisk rushed… on alterzim...

Game 2 wasnt a throw though you hadnt 100% won

I continue to rally swarm hosts into your third --> I win

Not 100% bro trust me
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 08 2014 14:52 GMT
#340
anyone wanna play?
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM329
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 329
Reynor 222
ByuN 153
TKL 120
Railgan 79
Codebar 65
BRAT_OK 19
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 60287
Bisu 2865
FanTaSy 1030
Stork 849
Calm 604
Rush 427
hero 412
firebathero 202
Snow 142
Sharp 91
[ Show more ]
Free 67
Mind 66
Sea.KH 52
Pusan 49
ToSsGirL 38
Trap 38
Sexy 32
Mong 25
Bale 25
Terrorterran 24
Hm[arnc] 22
Aegong 21
Rock 20
HiyA 17
soO 17
Sacsri 10
Shine 10
scan(afreeca) 9
IntoTheRainbow 8
Noble 8
Dota 2
Gorgc8458
Dendi1054
Counter-Strike
fl0m4307
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King68
Other Games
singsing2299
Liquid`RaSZi1404
B2W.Neo734
Beastyqt587
olofmeister482
Mlord457
Khaldor425
KnowMe299
Hui .214
crisheroes174
Chillindude61
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV254
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• HeavenSC 21
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FT.aCt)Sony6
• niya90s 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV572
League of Legends
• Nemesis3431
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1750
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 42m
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 42m
OSC
7h 42m
Replay Cast
7h 42m
OSC
20h 42m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 19h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.