• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:51
CEST 01:51
KST 08:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War695.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
ESL Pro Tour for SC2 discontinued [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion Ziemie's Starcraft 1 Prequel Campaign Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch)
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12503 users

[LRSL] Super Tournament - Page 15

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 19 Next All
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 07 2014 20:28 GMT
#281
Anyone available?
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
October 07 2014 20:30 GMT
#282
I'm not really doing anything atm so I could play I suppose. I haven't played in weeks but hey let's do it. It's all in good fun right? :D
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-07 20:35:25
October 07 2014 20:33 GMT
#283
On October 08 2014 05:28 GumBa wrote:
Anyone available?

I'm not available…
Edit: screw it I'm making myself available. Which server?
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
October 07 2014 20:36 GMT
#284
On October 08 2014 05:33 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 08 2014 05:28 GumBa wrote:
Anyone available?

I'm not available…
Edit: screw it I'm making myself available. Which server?

I'm logging on to EU atm but I'll whine about it later and make us switch mid series probably
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 07 2014 20:42 GMT
#285
Anyone up for streaming and casting this series? If not we will play and send the replays to Templar and slave whip him into work
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
KingofdaHipHop
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United States25602 Posts
October 07 2014 20:56 GMT
#286
On October 08 2014 05:42 GumBa wrote:
Anyone up for streaming and casting this series? If not we will play and send the replays to Templar and slave whip him into work

I could actually probably do it.
Rain | herO | sOs | Dear | Neeb | ByuN | INnoVation | Dream | ForGG | Maru | ByuL | Golden | Solar | Soulkey | Scarlett!!!
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-07 20:56:55
October 07 2014 20:56 GMT
#287
On October 08 2014 05:56 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 08 2014 05:42 GumBa wrote:
Anyone up for streaming and casting this series? If not we will play and send the replays to Templar and slave whip him into work

I could actually probably do it.

Ah. Well, we just started game one. >.>

Also, how the hell am I going to BR all of this?
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
KingofdaHipHop
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United States25602 Posts
October 07 2014 21:00 GMT
#288
On October 08 2014 05:56 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 08 2014 05:56 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On October 08 2014 05:42 GumBa wrote:
Anyone up for streaming and casting this series? If not we will play and send the replays to Templar and slave whip him into work

I could actually probably do it.

Ah. Well, we just started game one. >.>

Also, how the hell am I going to BR all of this?

Coffee.
Rain | herO | sOs | Dear | Neeb | ByuN | INnoVation | Dream | ForGG | Maru | ByuL | Golden | Solar | Soulkey | Scarlett!!!
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 07 2014 21:00 GMT
#289
On October 08 2014 06:00 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 08 2014 05:56 The_Templar wrote:
On October 08 2014 05:56 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On October 08 2014 05:42 GumBa wrote:
Anyone up for streaming and casting this series? If not we will play and send the replays to Templar and slave whip him into work

I could actually probably do it.

Ah. Well, we just started game one. >.>

Also, how the hell am I going to BR all of this?

Coffee.

…which I don't ever drink.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
SatedSC2
Profile Blog Joined March 2014
England3012 Posts
October 07 2014 21:01 GMT
#290
--- Nuked ---
Jer99
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Canada8160 Posts
October 07 2014 21:02 GMT
#291
stream offline zzzz stop killing esports
StrategyTaeJa #1 || @TL_Jer99 || "seeker seeked out his seeking"
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 07 2014 21:05 GMT
#292
On October 08 2014 06:02 Jer99 wrote:
stream offline zzzz stop killing esports

I have a mandatory class in 1 hour.
I sit in the front row.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
KingofdaHipHop
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United States25602 Posts
October 07 2014 21:10 GMT
#293
On October 08 2014 06:05 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 08 2014 06:02 Jer99 wrote:
stream offline zzzz stop killing esports

I have a mandatory class in 1 hour.
I sit in the front row.

If you need/want someone to stream just let me know ^_^
Rain | herO | sOs | Dear | Neeb | ByuN | INnoVation | Dream | ForGG | Maru | ByuL | Golden | Solar | Soulkey | Scarlett!!!
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 07 2014 21:22 GMT
#294
Score is currently 1-0 Darkhoarse, they are 10 minutes into game 2 on Cloud Kingdom.

On October 08 2014 06:10 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 08 2014 06:05 The_Templar wrote:
On October 08 2014 06:02 Jer99 wrote:
stream offline zzzz stop killing esports

I have a mandatory class in 1 hour.
I sit in the front row.

If you need/want someone to stream just let me know ^_^

Join Teamliquid LR on the european server
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
KingofdaHipHop
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United States25602 Posts
October 07 2014 21:27 GMT
#295
On October 08 2014 06:22 The_Templar wrote:
Score is currently 1-0 Darkhoarse, they are 10 minutes into game 2 on Cloud Kingdom.

Show nested quote +
On October 08 2014 06:10 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On October 08 2014 06:05 The_Templar wrote:
On October 08 2014 06:02 Jer99 wrote:
stream offline zzzz stop killing esports

I have a mandatory class in 1 hour.
I sit in the front row.

If you need/want someone to stream just let me know ^_^

Join Teamliquid LR on the european server

I am there.
Rain | herO | sOs | Dear | Neeb | ByuN | INnoVation | Dream | ForGG | Maru | ByuL | Golden | Solar | Soulkey | Scarlett!!!
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 07 2014 21:28 GMT
#296
On October 08 2014 06:27 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 08 2014 06:22 The_Templar wrote:
Score is currently 1-0 Darkhoarse, they are 10 minutes into game 2 on Cloud Kingdom.

On October 08 2014 06:10 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On October 08 2014 06:05 The_Templar wrote:
On October 08 2014 06:02 Jer99 wrote:
stream offline zzzz stop killing esports

I have a mandatory class in 1 hour.
I sit in the front row.

If you need/want someone to stream just let me know ^_^

Join Teamliquid LR on the european server

I am there.

We're still in game 2.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
KingofdaHipHop
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United States25602 Posts
October 07 2014 21:29 GMT
#297
On October 08 2014 06:28 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 08 2014 06:27 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On October 08 2014 06:22 The_Templar wrote:
Score is currently 1-0 Darkhoarse, they are 10 minutes into game 2 on Cloud Kingdom.

On October 08 2014 06:10 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On October 08 2014 06:05 The_Templar wrote:
On October 08 2014 06:02 Jer99 wrote:
stream offline zzzz stop killing esports

I have a mandatory class in 1 hour.
I sit in the front row.

If you need/want someone to stream just let me know ^_^

Join Teamliquid LR on the european server

I am there.

We're still in game 2.

I know, just letting you know
Rain | herO | sOs | Dear | Neeb | ByuN | INnoVation | Dream | ForGG | Maru | ByuL | Golden | Solar | Soulkey | Scarlett!!!
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 07 2014 21:34 GMT
#298
King you aint there yo
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
KingofdaHipHop
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United States25602 Posts
October 07 2014 21:35 GMT
#299
On October 08 2014 06:34 GumBa wrote:
King you aint there yo

I dunno I join Teamliquid LR and no one's there?
Rain | herO | sOs | Dear | Neeb | ByuN | INnoVation | Dream | ForGG | Maru | ByuL | Golden | Solar | Soulkey | Scarlett!!!
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-07 21:37:53
October 07 2014 21:37 GMT
#300
weird its a group not a channel btw
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 19 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
The QMC Showmatch 1
CranKy Ducklings72
OSC
08:00
Masters Cup #151: Group A
davetesta17
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 9056
Artosis 782
GuemChi 608
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm212
monkeys_forever95
League of Legends
Doublelift5520
JimRising 439
Counter-Strike
minikerr4
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe75
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3581
Other Games
FrodaN2302
Liquid`RaSZi1756
C9.Mang0438
Livibee367
Maynarde167
Mew2King43
ArmadaUGS40
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1209
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 121
• musti20045 31
• Sammyuel 30
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP22
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1440
• Scarra1285
• Shiphtur632
Upcoming Events
OSC
12h 9m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 11h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.