• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:18
CEST 17:18
KST 00:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Rollback Netcode in Brood War ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7732 users

[LRSL] Super Tournament - Page 18

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 Next All
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 08 2014 14:53 GMT
#341
On October 08 2014 23:52 GumBa wrote:
anyone wanna play?

I already played you and I have to get ready for class anyway.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
October 08 2014 14:56 GMT
#342
On October 08 2014 23:50 Silvana wrote:
Darkhorse maybe you have tournament anxiety :S

Was fun watching you guys yesterday, hope I can catch more games later on my 1 hour coffee breaks

Probably
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 08 2014 15:01 GMT
#343
On October 08 2014 23:56 Darkhorse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 08 2014 23:50 Silvana wrote:
Darkhorse maybe you have tournament anxiety :S

Was fun watching you guys yesterday, hope I can catch more games later on my 1 hour coffee breaks

Probably

Can you and Yorkie play later?
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
October 08 2014 15:10 GMT
#344
On October 09 2014 00:01 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 08 2014 23:56 Darkhorse wrote:
On October 08 2014 23:50 Silvana wrote:
Darkhorse maybe you have tournament anxiety :S

Was fun watching you guys yesterday, hope I can catch more games later on my 1 hour coffee breaks

Probably

Can you and Yorkie play later?

The next time I can play is probably after EU will be asleep
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 08 2014 15:13 GMT
#345
On October 09 2014 00:10 Darkhorse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 09 2014 00:01 GumBa wrote:
On October 08 2014 23:56 Darkhorse wrote:
On October 08 2014 23:50 Silvana wrote:
Darkhorse maybe you have tournament anxiety :S

Was fun watching you guys yesterday, hope I can catch more games later on my 1 hour coffee breaks

Probably

Can you and Yorkie play later?

The next time I can play is probably after EU will be asleep

At what time? I have break so I can stay up
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
October 08 2014 15:14 GMT
#346
On October 09 2014 00:13 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 09 2014 00:10 Darkhorse wrote:
On October 09 2014 00:01 GumBa wrote:
On October 08 2014 23:56 Darkhorse wrote:
On October 08 2014 23:50 Silvana wrote:
Darkhorse maybe you have tournament anxiety :S

Was fun watching you guys yesterday, hope I can catch more games later on my 1 hour coffee breaks

Probably

Can you and Yorkie play later?

The next time I can play is probably after EU will be asleep

At what time? I have break so I can stay up

Like 11 GMT or something? I dunno.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 08 2014 15:22 GMT
#347
On October 09 2014 00:14 Darkhorse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 09 2014 00:13 GumBa wrote:
On October 09 2014 00:10 Darkhorse wrote:
On October 09 2014 00:01 GumBa wrote:
On October 08 2014 23:56 Darkhorse wrote:
On October 08 2014 23:50 Silvana wrote:
Darkhorse maybe you have tournament anxiety :S

Was fun watching you guys yesterday, hope I can catch more games later on my 1 hour coffee breaks

Probably

Can you and Yorkie play later?

The next time I can play is probably after EU will be asleep

At what time? I have break so I can stay up

Like 11 GMT or something? I dunno.

I'll be up probally
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 08 2014 15:34 GMT
#348
You two already played though
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 08 2014 15:43 GMT
#349
On October 09 2014 00:34 The_Templar wrote:
You two already played though

I wanna cast with someone
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 08 2014 15:45 GMT
#350
On October 09 2014 00:43 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 09 2014 00:34 The_Templar wrote:
You two already played though

I wanna cast with someone

You can cast with me! My solocasting sucks
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 08 2014 15:45 GMT
#351
On October 09 2014 00:45 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 09 2014 00:43 GumBa wrote:
On October 09 2014 00:34 The_Templar wrote:
You two already played though

I wanna cast with someone

You can cast with me! My solocasting sucks

Yeah! But we need a game first :D
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 08 2014 22:46 GMT
#352
So anything happening tonight?
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
KingofdaHipHop
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United States25602 Posts
October 09 2014 00:22 GMT
#353
On October 09 2014 07:46 GumBa wrote:
So anything happening tonight?

Sorry, would've liked to play but I'm too busy cramming for this stupid test.
Rain | herO | sOs | Dear | Neeb | ByuN | INnoVation | Dream | ForGG | Maru | ByuL | Golden | Solar | Soulkey | Scarlett!!!
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
October 09 2014 00:49 GMT
#354
I went to play volleyball instead because I'm better at that
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 09 2014 00:50 GMT
#355
I'm trying to do homework… unsuccessfully.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 09 2014 00:51 GMT
#356
On October 09 2014 09:49 Darkhorse wrote:
I went to play volleyball instead because I'm better at that

No passion
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
October 09 2014 01:07 GMT
#357
We don't have to have games every night anyway, this was designed to be a once-a-week thing
Although it would be nice to have this wrapped up around blizzcon I guess, so we can do the blizzcon bracket thing.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 09 2014 01:48 GMT
#358
Yeah. I am playing DoTA right now anyway. #NoPassion#Dedgaem
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-10-09 01:50:19
October 09 2014 01:50 GMT
#359
On October 09 2014 10:48 GumBa wrote:
Yeah. I am playing DoTA right now anyway. #NoPassion#Dedgaem

The only video game I actually regularly play besides starcraft is audiosurf lol
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
October 09 2014 01:51 GMT
#360
On October 09 2014 10:50 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 09 2014 10:48 GumBa wrote:
Yeah. I am playing DoTA right now anyway. #NoPassion#Dedgaem

The only video game I actually regularly play besides starcraft is audiosurf lol

Haha xD I used to play a ton of different shit but nowaday only sc2 and Dota I am thinking of upgrading my pc or getting a ps4 and getting back into gamin different shit.
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM329
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 329
Reynor 222
ByuN 153
TKL 120
Railgan 79
Codebar 65
BRAT_OK 19
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 60287
Bisu 2865
FanTaSy 1030
Stork 849
Calm 604
Rush 427
hero 412
firebathero 202
Snow 142
Sharp 91
[ Show more ]
Free 67
Mind 66
Sea.KH 52
Pusan 49
ToSsGirL 38
Trap 38
Sexy 32
Mong 25
Bale 25
Terrorterran 24
Hm[arnc] 22
Aegong 21
Rock 20
HiyA 17
soO 17
Sacsri 10
Shine 10
scan(afreeca) 9
IntoTheRainbow 8
Noble 8
Dota 2
Gorgc8458
Dendi1054
Counter-Strike
fl0m4307
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King68
Other Games
singsing2299
Liquid`RaSZi1404
B2W.Neo734
Beastyqt587
olofmeister482
Mlord457
Khaldor425
KnowMe299
Hui .214
crisheroes174
Chillindude61
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV254
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• HeavenSC 21
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FT.aCt)Sony6
• niya90s 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV572
League of Legends
• Nemesis3431
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1750
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 42m
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 42m
OSC
7h 42m
Replay Cast
7h 42m
OSC
20h 42m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 19h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.