• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:59
CEST 07:59
KST 14:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War435.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9485 users

[MLG] Anaheim 2014 Day 2 - Page 115

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 113 114 115 116 117 177 Next
LotSix
Profile Joined June 2014
Norway90 Posts
June 22 2014 02:43 GMT
#2281
GG Bomber! Do not lose to Leenock!
chipmonklord17
Profile Joined February 2011
United States11944 Posts
June 22 2014 02:43 GMT
#2282
On June 22 2014 11:42 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 22 2014 11:40 Shellshock wrote:
On June 22 2014 11:40 stuchiu wrote:
Jaedong out. Musicus cries in his sleep. Somewhere Wintex wakes up crying from joy.

Does wintex even care about Bomber anymore? He seems pretty passionless lately

Who in NA even has passion anymore?


I was going to say I did, then I realized I've watched smash almost all day
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
June 22 2014 02:43 GMT
#2283
WOW GO BOMBER CRUSH LEENOCK!@#!!!!!!!! Leenock so easy Bomber could even beat him at the end of WoL!!!!
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
LimeNade
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States2125 Posts
June 22 2014 02:43 GMT
#2284
On June 22 2014 11:38 Dodgin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 22 2014 11:37 TarLaPaN wrote:
Jd out


score?


2-1
JD, need I say more? :D
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
June 22 2014 02:43 GMT
#2285
On June 22 2014 11:42 Dodgin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 22 2014 11:42 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
And not a single jaedong game was streamed all tournament. Not like he's a popular player or anything


Do we even know that Jaedong is at the tournament? Has anyone seen him on the stream?

What if It's all a lie.

Getting more suspicious by the minute.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
June 22 2014 02:43 GMT
#2286
On June 22 2014 11:43 chipmonklord17 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 22 2014 11:42 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On June 22 2014 11:40 Shellshock wrote:
On June 22 2014 11:40 stuchiu wrote:
Jaedong out. Musicus cries in his sleep. Somewhere Wintex wakes up crying from joy.

Does wintex even care about Bomber anymore? He seems pretty passionless lately

Who in NA even has passion anymore?


I was going to say I did, then I realized I've watched smash almost all day


If the stream was better I would watch more sc
KingofdaHipHop
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United States25602 Posts
June 22 2014 02:43 GMT
#2287
On June 22 2014 11:42 Darkhorse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 22 2014 11:42 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On June 22 2014 11:40 Shellshock wrote:
On June 22 2014 11:40 stuchiu wrote:
Jaedong out. Musicus cries in his sleep. Somewhere Wintex wakes up crying from joy.

Does wintex even care about Bomber anymore? He seems pretty passionless lately

Who in NA even has passion anymore?

Wintex is from EU

My point exactly.
Rain | herO | sOs | Dear | Neeb | ByuN | INnoVation | Dream | ForGG | Maru | ByuL | Golden | Solar | Soulkey | Scarlett!!!
LighT.
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada4501 Posts
June 22 2014 02:44 GMT
#2288
On June 22 2014 11:42 Dodgin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 22 2014 11:42 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
And not a single jaedong game was streamed all tournament. Not like he's a popular player or anything


Do we even know that Jaedong is at the tournament? Has anyone seen him on the stream?

What if It's all a lie.

[image loading]
These guys at it again >_<
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
June 22 2014 02:44 GMT
#2289
I heard Bomber vs Jaedong were the greatest TvZ games ever played but I guess we'll never know for sure
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
rikapi
Profile Joined January 2014
United States63 Posts
June 22 2014 02:44 GMT
#2290
someone updated liquipedia with 2-1 bomber, anyone know what maps though?
saving e-sports one Carbot cookie at a time :D
Larkin
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
United Kingdom7161 Posts
June 22 2014 02:44 GMT
#2291
On June 22 2014 11:44 Shellshock wrote:
I heard Bomber vs Jaedong were the greatest TvZ games ever played but I guess we'll never know for sure


They will release VODs.
https://www.twitch.tv/ttalarkin - streams random stuff, high level teamleague, maybe even heroleague
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
June 22 2014 02:45 GMT
#2292
I heard Bomber thought he was playing WoL and accidentlly killed Jaedong with Kkoma's viking banshee build.
Moderator
tylerf
Profile Joined March 2012
739 Posts
June 22 2014 02:46 GMT
#2293
I really hope Bomber vs Leenock will be on stream.
ejozl
Profile Joined October 2010
Denmark3555 Posts
June 22 2014 02:46 GMT
#2294
You guys remember how long Incontrol was in pool play because of his one top 6? That was fun.
SC2 Archon needs "Terrible, terrible damage" as one of it's quotes.
Exarl25
Profile Joined November 2010
1887 Posts
June 22 2014 02:46 GMT
#2295
On June 22 2014 11:44 Shellshock wrote:
I heard Bomber vs Jaedong were the greatest TvZ games ever played but I guess we'll never know for sure


Replay pack? (lolol)

I remember tweeting at MLG guys on several occasions asking about updates on the replay packs they promised to release and being completely stonewalled, and I fucking know they read them.
Karis Vas Ryaar
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States4396 Posts
June 22 2014 02:47 GMT
#2296
On June 22 2014 11:46 tylerf wrote:
I really hope Bomber vs Leenock will be on stream.


it should be. all pools are done playing and they probably want to finalize who's actually in the championship bracket before they start playing it.
"I'm not agreeing with a lot of Virus's decisions but they are working" Tasteless. Ipl4 Losers Bracket Virus 2-1 Maru
LighT.
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada4501 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-06-22 02:47:55
June 22 2014 02:47 GMT
#2297
On June 22 2014 11:44 Shellshock wrote:
I heard Bomber vs Jaedong were the greatest TvZ games ever played but I guess we'll never know for sure

I heard Bomber played Mech Terran with creative use with BCs to take out JD in game 1
and JD countered in game 2 with insane ling/bane/muta play where supplies didn't go over 120 for the entire 30 minute game
and in game 3, they had a slugfest where Bomber won by a single burning supply depot at 14hp
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
June 22 2014 02:47 GMT
#2298
On June 22 2014 11:46 Exarl25 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 22 2014 11:44 Shellshock wrote:
I heard Bomber vs Jaedong were the greatest TvZ games ever played but I guess we'll never know for sure


Replay pack? (lolol)

I remember tweeting at MLG guys on several occasions asking about updates on the replay packs they promised to release and being completely stonewalled, and I fucking know they read them.


I was just joking since the last time Bomber beat Jaedong he kept using 2011 and 2012 TvZ builds.
Moderator
Josh_Video
Profile Joined August 2013
Canada798 Posts
June 22 2014 02:47 GMT
#2299
Wait, everything up until winner bracket semifinals and losers round 1 of champ bracket are being played tonight? Oh god.

Lol, losers round 1 starts at 3:30am my time. Guess i wont be seeing that.
MKP :D ~ MMA ~ Scarlett ~ Taeja ~ Mvp ~ InnoVation ~ Polt | Prime ( RIP :( ) ~ Acer ~ SK Telecom T1 | I enjoyed the locust war of May 3, 2014.
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
June 22 2014 02:48 GMT
#2300
On June 22 2014 11:46 tylerf wrote:
I really hope Bomber vs Leenock will be on stream.


it's probably already started off stream
Prev 1 113 114 115 116 117 177 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
BeSt 299
Mind 67
sorry 40
Bale 32
ZergMaN 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm188
League of Legends
JimRising 705
Other Games
summit1g8934
Coldzera 725
WinterStarcraft659
C9.Mang0296
Sick131
febbydoto12
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick740
BasetradeTV207
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2166
League of Legends
• Rush1319
Other Games
• Shiphtur521
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
4h 1m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
6h 1m
AI Arena Tournament
11h 1m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
13h 1m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 4h
Patches Events
1d 9h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 13h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 13h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.