• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:25
CEST 12:25
KST 19:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War445.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9276 users

[MLG] Anaheim 2014 Day 2 - Page 113

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 111 112 113 114 115 177 Next
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
June 22 2014 02:34 GMT
#2241
On June 22 2014 11:31 SCST wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 22 2014 11:29 stuchiu wrote:
On June 22 2014 11:26 LighT. wrote:
On June 22 2014 11:23 Dodgin wrote:
Did they always take these 30-1hr long breaks multiple times per day at MLG? I can't remember it being this bad

Nope, usually they were always short 15-20 minute breaks.
I dont know what it was like in 2010 but I've never seen a MLG run this poorly in my life


Most MLGs I've been in are a lot like this. The only good ones I remember were the last 2 from 2013 and that 1-3 times they had 4 streams.


This. Let's be honest guys, Starcraft 2 is like MLG's last priority for games at the moment. Lets not forget they completely cancelled us and recently brought us back?

I'm surprised they even have 2 streams and an open bracket. I doubt we'll ever see the community casters again.

Asks the open bracket smashers how much they like their tournament so far
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
LimeNade
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States2125 Posts
June 22 2014 02:34 GMT
#2242
God damn man this feels like shit not getting to see Jaedong vs Bomber Bo3 and knowing one won't play anymore lol it's just messed up
JD, need I say more? :D
LighT.
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada4501 Posts
June 22 2014 02:34 GMT
#2243
On June 22 2014 11:32 Jormundr wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 22 2014 11:28 Yhamm wrote:
they have shown 17 matches on 2 streams... you really can't complain. and the day isn't even over!

You fool
This is a MLG LR thread. We would complain about a perfect tournament for not providing us time to watch the decorah eagles.

Please tell me youre joking. You actually think they have done a decent job so far?
Waise
Profile Joined June 2013
3165 Posts
June 22 2014 02:34 GMT
#2244
every day players better than jd and bomber probably play on korean ladder and we don't get to see it
LotSix
Profile Joined June 2014
Norway90 Posts
June 22 2014 02:35 GMT
#2245
This is sad.. I really hope Bomber makes it, even tho I like JD. MLG without Bomber on main stage just feels wrong.
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
June 22 2014 02:35 GMT
#2246
I do agree with the people that are saying the stream schedule is bullshit. It's honestly embarrassing that the open bracket isn't streamed at all
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
June 22 2014 02:35 GMT
#2247
On June 22 2014 11:33 Dodgin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 22 2014 11:31 SCST wrote:
On June 22 2014 11:29 stuchiu wrote:
On June 22 2014 11:26 LighT. wrote:
On June 22 2014 11:23 Dodgin wrote:
Did they always take these 30-1hr long breaks multiple times per day at MLG? I can't remember it being this bad

Nope, usually they were always short 15-20 minute breaks.
I dont know what it was like in 2010 but I've never seen a MLG run this poorly in my life


Most MLGs I've been in are a lot like this. The only good ones I remember were the last 2 from 2013 and that 1-3 times they had 4 streams.


This. Let's be honest guys, Starcraft 2 is like MLG's last priority for games at the moment. Lets not forget they completely cancelled us and recently brought us back?

I'm surprised they even have 2 streams and an open bracket. I doubt we'll ever see the community casters again.


The smash stream is a lot more enjoyable because the best players are already in the pools and they're only showing pools matches for both games, where as in the sc2 open bracket there are a ton of players we want to see. This is the shitty side effect of having most of the qualifiers for pool play be NA only.


They just missed one of the bigger upsets in the tournament in smash though.
Moderator
LighT.
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada4501 Posts
June 22 2014 02:35 GMT
#2248
probably end up with something the along the lines of:
SUBSCRIBE TO MLG! LOW FEE OF $10.99 AND GET THE REPLAYS FOR BOMBER VS JAEDONG AND ALL THE OPEN BRACKET GAMES FROM MLG ANAHEIM 2014!
Penguinator
Profile Joined December 2010
United States837 Posts
June 22 2014 02:36 GMT
#2249
Sticking to a schedule is one thing, but it's just ridiculous for them to not allow community members to stream the games that aren't being shown on the MLG streams. There are so many amazing games being played in open bracket, and we're stuck watching games from 2010 because MLG, for whatever reason, refuses to allow community members to stream their games.... So many poor decisions from MLG it just blows my mind.
Towelie.635
KingofdaHipHop
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United States25602 Posts
June 22 2014 02:36 GMT
#2250
On June 22 2014 11:33 Dodgin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 22 2014 11:31 SCST wrote:
On June 22 2014 11:29 stuchiu wrote:
On June 22 2014 11:26 LighT. wrote:
On June 22 2014 11:23 Dodgin wrote:
Did they always take these 30-1hr long breaks multiple times per day at MLG? I can't remember it being this bad

Nope, usually they were always short 15-20 minute breaks.
I dont know what it was like in 2010 but I've never seen a MLG run this poorly in my life


Most MLGs I've been in are a lot like this. The only good ones I remember were the last 2 from 2013 and that 1-3 times they had 4 streams.


This. Let's be honest guys, Starcraft 2 is like MLG's last priority for games at the moment. Lets not forget they completely cancelled us and recently brought us back?

I'm surprised they even have 2 streams and an open bracket. I doubt we'll ever see the community casters again.


The smash stream is a lot more enjoyable because the best players are already in the pools and they're only showing pools matches for both games, where as in the sc2 open bracket there are a ton of players we want to see. This is the shitty side effect of having most of the qualifiers for pool play be NA only.

I don't mind the quality of the players in the pool but I do not like how they don't have any community casters so we can see more games if we want to. It seems like a perfectly reasonable thing and yet...
Rain | herO | sOs | Dear | Neeb | ByuN | INnoVation | Dream | ForGG | Maru | ByuL | Golden | Solar | Soulkey | Scarlett!!!
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
June 22 2014 02:37 GMT
#2251
On the small plus side, MLG has been trending on twitter all day.

On the downside people from literally every game are complaining about this MLG
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Larkin
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
United Kingdom7161 Posts
June 22 2014 02:37 GMT
#2252
This game was so freakin' good. I was already such a huge Idra fan but this made me love him even more.
https://www.twitch.tv/ttalarkin - streams random stuff, high level teamleague, maybe even heroleague
TarLaPaN
Profile Joined June 2012
United States113 Posts
June 22 2014 02:37 GMT
#2253
Jd out
Yhamm
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
France7248 Posts
June 22 2014 02:38 GMT
#2254
community streams means less ppl on main stream, means less money for MLG
LiquipediaWe will have only each other at the last
PhoenixVoid
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Canada32755 Posts
June 22 2014 02:38 GMT
#2255
On June 22 2014 11:37 Darkhorse wrote:
On the small plus side, MLG has been trending on twitter all day.

On the downside people from literally every game are complaining about this MLG

There's no publicity like bad publicity, or bad publicity is better than no publicity.
I'm afraid of demented knife-wielding escaped lunatic libertarian zombie mutants
KingofdaHipHop
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United States25602 Posts
June 22 2014 02:38 GMT
#2256
Oh wait there's more downtime? xD
Rain | herO | sOs | Dear | Neeb | ByuN | INnoVation | Dream | ForGG | Maru | ByuL | Golden | Solar | Soulkey | Scarlett!!!
LighT.
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada4501 Posts
June 22 2014 02:38 GMT
#2257
On June 22 2014 11:33 Dodgin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 22 2014 11:31 SCST wrote:
On June 22 2014 11:29 stuchiu wrote:
On June 22 2014 11:26 LighT. wrote:
On June 22 2014 11:23 Dodgin wrote:
Did they always take these 30-1hr long breaks multiple times per day at MLG? I can't remember it being this bad

Nope, usually they were always short 15-20 minute breaks.
I dont know what it was like in 2010 but I've never seen a MLG run this poorly in my life


Most MLGs I've been in are a lot like this. The only good ones I remember were the last 2 from 2013 and that 1-3 times they had 4 streams.


This. Let's be honest guys, Starcraft 2 is like MLG's last priority for games at the moment. Lets not forget they completely cancelled us and recently brought us back?

I'm surprised they even have 2 streams and an open bracket. I doubt we'll ever see the community casters again.


The smash stream is a lot more enjoyable because the best players are already in the pools and they're only showing pools matches for both games, where as in the sc2 open bracket there are a ton of players we want to see. This is the shitty side effect of having most of the qualifiers for pool play be NA only.

I agree.
Smash stream has been actually enjoyable to watch, they've actually featured the top players..
SC2 on the other hand...
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
June 22 2014 02:38 GMT
#2258
On June 22 2014 11:37 TarLaPaN wrote:
Jd out


score?
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
June 22 2014 02:38 GMT
#2259
On June 22 2014 11:38 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
Oh wait there's more downtime? xD

they said games wont start again until 8pm their time I thought. That's still 22 min away
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
ejozl
Profile Joined October 2010
Denmark3555 Posts
June 22 2014 02:38 GMT
#2260
This game was so freakin' good. I was already such a huge Idra fan but this made me love him even more.

I can imagine being an Idra fan, however I was cheering hardcore for Boxer that day and to see him lose 3 games in a row ;(
SC2 Archon needs "Terrible, terrible damage" as one of it's quotes.
Prev 1 111 112 113 114 115 177 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Big Brain Bouts
19:00
#129
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
RotterdaM471
IndyStarCraft 77
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 471
Lowko242
IndyStarCraft 77
MindelVK 11
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 4279
Stork 2476
Horang2 433
Soulkey 359
Jaedong 332
Zeus 287
Larva 263
Soma 228
Mini 220
BeSt 186
[ Show more ]
sorry 98
Mind 72
Pusan 65
Last 60
Hyun 60
ZerO 53
Sexy 50
soO 32
Shinee 30
scan(afreeca) 26
ajuk12(nOOB) 16
Sacsri 11
zelot 9
Dota 2
XcaliburYe316
canceldota52
League of Legends
JimRising 435
Other Games
gofns33475
singsing2035
Coldzera 704
Happy322
byalli270
Pyrionflax206
ZerO(Twitch)13
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV210
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 30
• StrangeGG 10
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV302
• lizZardDota2228
League of Legends
• Jankos3264
Upcoming Events
Online Event
1h 35m
AI Arena Tournament
6h 35m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
8h 35m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
23h 35m
Patches Events
1d 4h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.