• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:39
CEST 05:39
KST 12:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8871 users

[WCS AM] Ro32 Group H Premier Season 2 2014 - Page 9

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 30 Next All
KingofdaHipHop
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United States25602 Posts
June 04 2014 23:31 GMT
#161
On June 05 2014 08:30 mikumegurine wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 05 2014 08:30 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
Now I'm a big ZvZ fan, but I'm actually having trouble thinking of what the best ZvZ I've seen was in recent times. Can anybody think of an amazing one in HotS?


the zvzs with swarmhost vs swar,hosts

Stephano aside...
Rain | herO | sOs | Dear | Neeb | ByuN | INnoVation | Dream | ForGG | Maru | ByuL | Golden | Solar | Soulkey | Scarlett!!!
mikumegurine
Profile Joined May 2013
Canada3145 Posts
June 04 2014 23:31 GMT
#162
what is this song? thats playing right now
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
June 04 2014 23:32 GMT
#163
On June 05 2014 08:31 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 05 2014 08:30 mikumegurine wrote:
On June 05 2014 08:30 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
Now I'm a big ZvZ fan, but I'm actually having trouble thinking of what the best ZvZ I've seen was in recent times. Can anybody think of an amazing one in HotS?


the zvzs with swarmhost vs swar,hosts

Stephano aside...

No, just Stephano
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
ssxsilver
Profile Joined June 2007
United States4409 Posts
June 04 2014 23:32 GMT
#164
How are the matches thus far?
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
June 04 2014 23:32 GMT
#165
On June 05 2014 08:32 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 05 2014 08:31 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On June 05 2014 08:30 mikumegurine wrote:
On June 05 2014 08:30 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
Now I'm a big ZvZ fan, but I'm actually having trouble thinking of what the best ZvZ I've seen was in recent times. Can anybody think of an amazing one in HotS?


the zvzs with swarmhost vs swar,hosts

Stephano aside...

No, just Stephano


Petreaus gg'd to save us all. Never forget his heroic sacrifice.
Moderator
Oboeman
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada3980 Posts
June 04 2014 23:33 GMT
#166
On June 05 2014 08:30 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 05 2014 08:29 Oboeman wrote:
On June 05 2014 08:27 The_Templar wrote:
Summary of this game:

Early game skirmishes
Roach
Roach
Roach
Engagement
OH MY GOD SICK CONTAMINATE
Win
Did I get that right or did I miss a part of it? T_T

you missed a lot of stuff about the early game skirmishes which went on much longer, had much more action, and were more exciting than the roaches, and also are what put xigua in the position he was in to do that.

Hmmm, well I wasn't really paying attention, I just heard "contaminate" and tuned in for a minute

sen cut drones to try hit a ling timing
xigua catches it just in time and walls off (already had a spine) but keeps cancelling a building and trying to bait sen in, in order to get more kills. xigua has a brief worker advantage but makes lings while sen drones and it ends up even, but this ends up with xigua starting +1 attack and lair earlier while sen is catching up.
they both harass with speedlings and cancel each other's 3rds a few times, sen manages to hold on to his but can't safely make drones for it (and when he does they get picked off by lings)

then roach roach roach contaminate win
Undead1993
Profile Joined January 2012
Germany17651 Posts
June 04 2014 23:34 GMT
#167
On June 05 2014 08:32 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 05 2014 08:32 The_Templar wrote:
On June 05 2014 08:31 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On June 05 2014 08:30 mikumegurine wrote:
On June 05 2014 08:30 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
Now I'm a big ZvZ fan, but I'm actually having trouble thinking of what the best ZvZ I've seen was in recent times. Can anybody think of an amazing one in HotS?


the zvzs with swarmhost vs swar,hosts

Stephano aside...

No, just Stephano


Petreaus gg'd to save us all. Never forget his heroic sacrifice.

sorry to destroy your illusion but petraeus was very dead
SEKO SEKO SEKO SEKO SEKO
AWalker9
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
United Kingdom7229 Posts
June 04 2014 23:34 GMT
#168
On June 05 2014 08:30 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
Now I'm a big ZvZ fan, but I'm actually having trouble thinking of what the best ZvZ I've seen was in recent times. Can anybody think of an amazing one in HotS?


The soO vs Life series in the RO4 last GSL was pretty awesome.
soOjwa has returned to smite all that stand in his way
Derez
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Netherlands6068 Posts
June 04 2014 23:34 GMT
#169
What's up with losers match first btw?
KingofdaHipHop
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United States25602 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-06-04 23:35:12
June 04 2014 23:34 GMT
#170
I think I will be upset if Arthur beats Sen here, I feel like he shouldn't go thru.

EDIT: NEVER MIND LOSERS MATCH FIRST AGAIN I NEVER LEARN
Rain | herO | sOs | Dear | Neeb | ByuN | INnoVation | Dream | ForGG | Maru | ByuL | Golden | Solar | Soulkey | Scarlett!!!
Undead1993
Profile Joined January 2012
Germany17651 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-06-04 23:35:54
June 04 2014 23:35 GMT
#171
On June 05 2014 08:34 Derez wrote:
What's up with losers match first btw?

i don't get it either normally the winner's match should be played first so both winner's have an advantage as they can take a break after their match
SEKO SEKO SEKO SEKO SEKO
mikumegurine
Profile Joined May 2013
Canada3145 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-06-04 23:36:32
June 04 2014 23:35 GMT
#172
On June 05 2014 08:34 Derez wrote:
What's up with losers match first btw?


duno its weird

but maybe they want to give the winners more rest for the undefeated winners match

KingofdaHipHop
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United States25602 Posts
June 04 2014 23:35 GMT
#173
On June 05 2014 08:34 AWalker9 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 05 2014 08:30 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
Now I'm a big ZvZ fan, but I'm actually having trouble thinking of what the best ZvZ I've seen was in recent times. Can anybody think of an amazing one in HotS?


The soO vs Life series in the RO4 last GSL was pretty awesome.

Yeah, thinking back that was pretty back and forth, and I remember some nydus attacks which are always fun.
Rain | herO | sOs | Dear | Neeb | ByuN | INnoVation | Dream | ForGG | Maru | ByuL | Golden | Solar | Soulkey | Scarlett!!!
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
June 04 2014 23:35 GMT
#174
wtf, losers match? Why?
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Oboeman
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada3980 Posts
June 04 2014 23:35 GMT
#175
On June 05 2014 08:30 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
Now I'm a big ZvZ fan, but I'm actually having trouble thinking of what the best ZvZ I've seen was in recent times. Can anybody think of an amazing one in HotS?

try any of the zvz's from nationwars but make sure you are watching vasa or else you won't realize how amazing it is
argonautdice
Profile Joined January 2013
Canada2722 Posts
June 04 2014 23:36 GMT
#176
On June 05 2014 08:34 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
I think I will be upset if Arthur beats Sen here, I feel like he shouldn't go thru.

EDIT: NEVER MIND LOSERS MATCH FIRST AGAIN I NEVER LEARN

And Xigua plays Arthur not Sen.
very illegal and very uncool
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
June 04 2014 23:36 GMT
#177
On June 05 2014 08:34 Undead1993 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 05 2014 08:32 stuchiu wrote:
On June 05 2014 08:32 The_Templar wrote:
On June 05 2014 08:31 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On June 05 2014 08:30 mikumegurine wrote:
On June 05 2014 08:30 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
Now I'm a big ZvZ fan, but I'm actually having trouble thinking of what the best ZvZ I've seen was in recent times. Can anybody think of an amazing one in HotS?


the zvzs with swarmhost vs swar,hosts

Stephano aside...

No, just Stephano


Petreaus gg'd to save us all. Never forget his heroic sacrifice.

sorry to destroy your illusion but petraeus was very dead


It was death instantly or death in 30 more minutes.
Moderator
Circumstance
Profile Blog Joined March 2014
United States11403 Posts
June 04 2014 23:36 GMT
#178
Rotti was right the first time, it's "Socal LAN Circuit".
The world is better when every background has a chance.
KingofdaHipHop
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United States25602 Posts
June 04 2014 23:37 GMT
#179
On June 05 2014 08:36 argonautdice wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 05 2014 08:34 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
I think I will be upset if Arthur beats Sen here, I feel like he shouldn't go thru.

EDIT: NEVER MIND LOSERS MATCH FIRST AGAIN I NEVER LEARN

And Xigua plays Arthur not Sen.

You can tell how much sleep I got last night. Staying up for Code S/ not actually being able to sleep because of these damn fans in the house.
Rain | herO | sOs | Dear | Neeb | ByuN | INnoVation | Dream | ForGG | Maru | ByuL | Golden | Solar | Soulkey | Scarlett!!!
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
June 04 2014 23:38 GMT
#180
Everything is wrong! D:
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 30 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 21m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft413
RuFF_SC2 180
Nina 85
-ZergGirl 83
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2237
Bale 21
yabsab 14
Terrorterran 10
Shuttle 0
Dota 2
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1147
taco 341
minikerr13
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox731
Other Games
summit1g8555
JimRising 680
Day[9].tv476
WinterStarcraft323
C9.Mang0306
ViBE160
Livibee146
Sick141
Maynarde141
ArmadaUGS28
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick945
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream149
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Response 20
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Stunt239
Other Games
• Day9tv476
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
7h 21m
Stellar Fest
9h 21m
The PondCast
1d 6h
OSC
1d 9h
Stellar Fest
1d 9h
OSC
1d 20h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.