• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:54
CEST 04:54
KST 11:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7522 users

[WCS AM] Ro32 Group H Premier Season 2 2014 - Page 30

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 28 29 30 All
PeterDLai
Profile Blog Joined June 2003
United States924 Posts
June 05 2014 05:07 GMT
#581
Sen eliminated but still a pimp.

[image loading]
Caliber
Profile Joined August 2010
United States598 Posts
June 05 2014 05:54 GMT
#582
http://i.imgur.com/Wiffb6X.jpg

UlTiMa00
Profile Joined October 2013
Indonesia98 Posts
June 05 2014 06:00 GMT
#583
that awesome, ez grup for polt :D
asongdotnet
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
United States1060 Posts
June 05 2014 06:10 GMT
#584
15 bucks a day or 15 for all four groups?
usopsama
Profile Joined April 2008
6502 Posts
June 05 2014 06:50 GMT
#585
They should have kept the old bracket instead of redoing it. The old bracket is more epic.
MrMotionPicture
Profile Joined May 2010
United States4327 Posts
June 05 2014 10:19 GMT
#586
Sen with the hoverhand in that pic.
"Elvis Presley" | Ret was looking at my post in the GSL video by Artosis. | MMA told me I look like Juanfran while we shared an elevator with Scarlett
MrMotionPicture
Profile Joined May 2010
United States4327 Posts
June 05 2014 10:20 GMT
#587
WCS AM has some of the most uninteresting players in the ro16...
"Elvis Presley" | Ret was looking at my post in the GSL video by Artosis. | MMA told me I look like Juanfran while we shared an elevator with Scarlett
BisuDagger
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Bisutopia19386 Posts
June 05 2014 11:59 GMT
#588
On June 05 2014 09:52 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 05 2014 09:51 ThomasjServo wrote:
On June 05 2014 09:50 Shellshock wrote:
On June 05 2014 09:42 stuchiu wrote:
Excellent I knew I was missing some.

The Canon Illuminati:

Weedamins
Gaulzi
Incontrol
Has
sOs
Hero
Arthur
Genius
Sase
Parting
Top
Classic
Bubbles

in 4v4s Shellshock
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

You know people say team games are fun, I've yet to have this be proven true to me. They are fun when you know everyone in the game, otherwise its either "FUCK MY TEAMMATE SUCKS," or "FUCKING SCRUBS"

That was with Bisudagger, jakethesnake, and Darkhoarse. They let me die after I cannoned the wrong spot and had nothing at home

4v4-ing with TL-ers is extremely fun. I do a weekly community BW games thing on Tuesday. We could try and get one day a week where TL-ers get on to assemble teams and terrorize the ladder. That'd be a great way to get people actively playing instead of just watching too.
ModeratorFormer Afreeca Starleague Caster: http://afreeca.tv/ASL2ENG2
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
June 05 2014 12:01 GMT
#589
On June 05 2014 19:20 MrMotionPicture wrote:
WCS AM has some of the most uninteresting players in the ro16...

They should let Vasa cast this so things get interesting again.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
June 05 2014 12:41 GMT
#590
On June 05 2014 20:59 BisuDagger wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 05 2014 09:52 Shellshock wrote:
On June 05 2014 09:51 ThomasjServo wrote:
On June 05 2014 09:50 Shellshock wrote:
On June 05 2014 09:42 stuchiu wrote:
Excellent I knew I was missing some.

The Canon Illuminati:

Weedamins
Gaulzi
Incontrol
Has
sOs
Hero
Arthur
Genius
Sase
Parting
Top
Classic
Bubbles

in 4v4s Shellshock
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

You know people say team games are fun, I've yet to have this be proven true to me. They are fun when you know everyone in the game, otherwise its either "FUCK MY TEAMMATE SUCKS," or "FUCKING SCRUBS"

That was with Bisudagger, jakethesnake, and Darkhoarse. They let me die after I cannoned the wrong spot and had nothing at home

4v4-ing with TL-ers is extremely fun. I do a weekly community BW games thing on Tuesday. We could try and get one day a week where TL-ers get on to assemble teams and terrorize the ladder. That'd be a great way to get people actively playing instead of just watching too.

I'd love to do that, I have some sick cheese on occasion
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
June 05 2014 13:07 GMT
#591
On June 05 2014 21:41 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 05 2014 20:59 BisuDagger wrote:
On June 05 2014 09:52 Shellshock wrote:
On June 05 2014 09:51 ThomasjServo wrote:
On June 05 2014 09:50 Shellshock wrote:
On June 05 2014 09:42 stuchiu wrote:
Excellent I knew I was missing some.

The Canon Illuminati:

Weedamins
Gaulzi
Incontrol
Has
sOs
Hero
Arthur
Genius
Sase
Parting
Top
Classic
Bubbles

in 4v4s Shellshock
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

You know people say team games are fun, I've yet to have this be proven true to me. They are fun when you know everyone in the game, otherwise its either "FUCK MY TEAMMATE SUCKS," or "FUCKING SCRUBS"

That was with Bisudagger, jakethesnake, and Darkhoarse. They let me die after I cannoned the wrong spot and had nothing at home

4v4-ing with TL-ers is extremely fun. I do a weekly community BW games thing on Tuesday. We could try and get one day a week where TL-ers get on to assemble teams and terrorize the ladder. That'd be a great way to get people actively playing instead of just watching too.

I'd love to do that, I have some sick cheese on occasion

Would you mind if I'd join in? I even have that Zenmaster profile picture for teamgames since I'm a no-lifer.
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
June 05 2014 14:11 GMT
#592
On June 05 2014 20:59 BisuDagger wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 05 2014 09:52 Shellshock wrote:
On June 05 2014 09:51 ThomasjServo wrote:
On June 05 2014 09:50 Shellshock wrote:
On June 05 2014 09:42 stuchiu wrote:
Excellent I knew I was missing some.

The Canon Illuminati:

Weedamins
Gaulzi
Incontrol
Has
sOs
Hero
Arthur
Genius
Sase
Parting
Top
Classic
Bubbles

in 4v4s Shellshock
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

You know people say team games are fun, I've yet to have this be proven true to me. They are fun when you know everyone in the game, otherwise its either "FUCK MY TEAMMATE SUCKS," or "FUCKING SCRUBS"

That was with Bisudagger, jakethesnake, and Darkhoarse. They let me die after I cannoned the wrong spot and had nothing at home

4v4-ing with TL-ers is extremely fun. I do a weekly community BW games thing on Tuesday. We could try and get one day a week where TL-ers get on to assemble teams and terrorize the ladder. That'd be a great way to get people actively playing instead of just watching too.

That would be good fun. I will try to get a day for that going at some point soon.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
June 05 2014 16:08 GMT
#593
On June 05 2014 23:11 Darkhorse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 05 2014 20:59 BisuDagger wrote:
On June 05 2014 09:52 Shellshock wrote:
On June 05 2014 09:51 ThomasjServo wrote:
On June 05 2014 09:50 Shellshock wrote:
On June 05 2014 09:42 stuchiu wrote:
Excellent I knew I was missing some.

The Canon Illuminati:

Weedamins
Gaulzi
Incontrol
Has
sOs
Hero
Arthur
Genius
Sase
Parting
Top
Classic
Bubbles

in 4v4s Shellshock
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

You know people say team games are fun, I've yet to have this be proven true to me. They are fun when you know everyone in the game, otherwise its either "FUCK MY TEAMMATE SUCKS," or "FUCKING SCRUBS"

That was with Bisudagger, jakethesnake, and Darkhoarse. They let me die after I cannoned the wrong spot and had nothing at home

4v4-ing with TL-ers is extremely fun. I do a weekly community BW games thing on Tuesday. We could try and get one day a week where TL-ers get on to assemble teams and terrorize the ladder. That'd be a great way to get people actively playing instead of just watching too.

That would be good fun. I will try to get a day for that going at some point soon.

And I'll snipe you guys repeatedly
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
Prev 1 28 29 30 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
00:00
#101 (PatchesSC Mod Edition)
PiGStarcraft420
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft420
RuFF_SC2 132
Nina 101
-ZergGirl 80
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2348
Bale 17
yabsab 14
Terrorterran 10
Shuttle 0
Dota 2
febbydoto11
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1163
taco 394
minikerr17
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox617
Other Games
summit1g7358
JimRising 687
Day[9].tv500
C9.Mang0392
WinterStarcraft244
ViBE172
Livibee138
Maynarde135
Sick130
ArmadaUGS29
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1065
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream150
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Response 17
• OhrlRock 4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv500
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
8h 6m
Stellar Fest
10h 6m
The PondCast
1d 7h
OSC
1d 10h
Stellar Fest
1d 10h
OSC
1d 21h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.