• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:51
CEST 10:51
KST 17:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)32Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8653 users

[WCS AM] Ro32 Group H Premier Season 2 2014 - Page 8

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 30 Next All
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-06-04 23:18:00
June 04 2014 23:17 GMT
#141
On June 05 2014 08:15 PhoenixVoid wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 05 2014 08:13 stuchiu wrote:
Also only Sen would go mutas in a meta where its al about roaches.

I must be getting some weird ZvZ games at my ladder matches when 70% of them have Mutas as the mid-game tech for my opponents and I open Roaches.


I only go mutas, but its just because I like high movement units, not cause I think its good.
Moderator
Oboeman
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada3980 Posts
June 04 2014 23:18 GMT
#142
on the topic of sen and funny videos
KingofdaHipHop
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United States25602 Posts
June 04 2014 23:20 GMT
#143
On June 05 2014 08:17 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 05 2014 08:15 PhoenixVoid wrote:
On June 05 2014 08:13 stuchiu wrote:
Also only Sen would go mutas in a meta where its al about roaches.

I must be getting some weird ZvZ games at my ladder matches when 70% of them have Mutas as the mid-game tech for my opponents and I open Roaches.


I only go mutas, but its just because I like high movement units, not cause I think its good.

I only go roaches because I'm confident in my Roach ZvZ, and I still have ByuL vs Revival nightmares.
Rain | herO | sOs | Dear | Neeb | ByuN | INnoVation | Dream | ForGG | Maru | ByuL | Golden | Solar | Soulkey | Scarlett!!!
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
June 04 2014 23:26 GMT
#144
What a contaminate.
Moderator
KingofdaHipHop
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United States25602 Posts
June 04 2014 23:26 GMT
#145
Ah, that's why I like ZvZ. Yes.
Rain | herO | sOs | Dear | Neeb | ByuN | INnoVation | Dream | ForGG | Maru | ByuL | Golden | Solar | Soulkey | Scarlett!!!
KingofdaHipHop
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United States25602 Posts
June 04 2014 23:26 GMT
#146
Poll: Recommend XiGua vs Sen Game 3?

★- Do not see this game no matter what (0)
 
0%

★★- Not recommended unless you have nothing better to do (1)
 
9%

★★★- Good game (1)
 
9%

★★★★- Highly recommended game (8)
 
73%

★★★★★- One of the best games this season (1)
 
9%

11 total votes

Your vote: Recommend XiGua vs Sen Game 3?

(Vote): ★- Do not see this game no matter what
(Vote): ★★- Not recommended unless you have nothing better to do
(Vote): ★★★- Good game
(Vote): ★★★★- Highly recommended game
(Vote): ★★★★★- One of the best games this season

Rain | herO | sOs | Dear | Neeb | ByuN | INnoVation | Dream | ForGG | Maru | ByuL | Golden | Solar | Soulkey | Scarlett!!!
Undead1993
Profile Joined January 2012
Germany17651 Posts
June 04 2014 23:26 GMT
#147
yeaaaaaaaaaaaah china! woo
SEKO SEKO SEKO SEKO SEKO
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-06-04 23:27:18
June 04 2014 23:27 GMT
#148
Summary of this game:

Early game skirmishes
Roach
Roach
Roach
Engagement
OH MY GOD SICK CONTAMINATE
Win
Did I get that right or did I miss a part of it? T_T
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
PhoenixVoid
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Canada32755 Posts
June 04 2014 23:27 GMT
#149
Everything went so perfectly for XiGua with the Contaminate, 2/1 for him and Roach speed not even finished.
I'm afraid of demented knife-wielding escaped lunatic libertarian zombie mutants
Circumstance
Profile Blog Joined March 2014
United States11403 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-06-04 23:28:31
June 04 2014 23:27 GMT
#150
One of the best ZvZs this year, probably #2 behind Toodming vs. Scarlett.
The world is better when every background has a chance.
Undead1993
Profile Joined January 2012
Germany17651 Posts
June 04 2014 23:27 GMT
#151
On June 05 2014 08:27 Circumstance wrote:
One of the best ZvZs this year.

but the stephano ones :O
SEKO SEKO SEKO SEKO SEKO
Ufnal
Profile Joined September 2013
Poland1435 Posts
June 04 2014 23:27 GMT
#152
On June 05 2014 08:26 stuchiu wrote:
What a contaminate.


We need a TL editorials about why contaminate should be part of meta, pronto. This was sick!
OG | Secret | Liquid | Nigma | Alliance | VP | Fnatic | EG | T1 | LGD
RotterdaM
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Netherlands684 Posts
June 04 2014 23:27 GMT
#153
On June 05 2014 08:27 The_Templar wrote:
Summary of this game:

Early game skirmishes
Roach
Roach
Roach
Engagement
OH MY GOD SICK CONTAMINATE
Win
Did I get that right or did I miss a part of it? T_T


Nailed it brother.
Commentatorwww.instagram.com/RotterdaM08 for pictures of cute puppies.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
June 04 2014 23:28 GMT
#154
On June 05 2014 08:27 RotterdaM wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 05 2014 08:27 The_Templar wrote:
Summary of this game:

Early game skirmishes
Roach
Roach
Roach
Engagement
OH MY GOD SICK CONTAMINATE
Win
Did I get that right or did I miss a part of it? T_T


Nailed it brother.

Haha cool, thanks
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
argonautdice
Profile Joined January 2013
Canada2722 Posts
June 04 2014 23:28 GMT
#155
Go Xigua! Now go wreck Arthur!
very illegal and very uncool
mikumegurine
Profile Joined May 2013
Canada3145 Posts
June 04 2014 23:29 GMT
#156
new meta make 5 overseers and chain contaminates on opponet evo chambers??
Oboeman
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada3980 Posts
June 04 2014 23:29 GMT
#157
On June 05 2014 08:27 The_Templar wrote:
Summary of this game:

Early game skirmishes
Roach
Roach
Roach
Engagement
OH MY GOD SICK CONTAMINATE
Win
Did I get that right or did I miss a part of it? T_T

you missed a lot of stuff about the early game skirmishes which went on much longer, had much more action, and were more exciting than the roaches, and also are what put xigua in the position he was in to do that.
KingofdaHipHop
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United States25602 Posts
June 04 2014 23:30 GMT
#158
Now I'm a big ZvZ fan, but I'm actually having trouble thinking of what the best ZvZ I've seen was in recent times. Can anybody think of an amazing one in HotS?
Rain | herO | sOs | Dear | Neeb | ByuN | INnoVation | Dream | ForGG | Maru | ByuL | Golden | Solar | Soulkey | Scarlett!!!
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
June 04 2014 23:30 GMT
#159
On June 05 2014 08:29 Oboeman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 05 2014 08:27 The_Templar wrote:
Summary of this game:

Early game skirmishes
Roach
Roach
Roach
Engagement
OH MY GOD SICK CONTAMINATE
Win
Did I get that right or did I miss a part of it? T_T

you missed a lot of stuff about the early game skirmishes which went on much longer, had much more action, and were more exciting than the roaches, and also are what put xigua in the position he was in to do that.

Hmmm, well I wasn't really paying attention, I just heard "contaminate" and tuned in for a minute
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
mikumegurine
Profile Joined May 2013
Canada3145 Posts
June 04 2014 23:30 GMT
#160
On June 05 2014 08:30 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
Now I'm a big ZvZ fan, but I'm actually having trouble thinking of what the best ZvZ I've seen was in recent times. Can anybody think of an amazing one in HotS?


the zvzs with swarmhost vs swar,hosts
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 30 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 9m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech93
StarCraft: Brood War
BeSt 364
Hyuk 229
Leta 90
910 80
Shinee 70
Mong 67
soO 58
PianO 53
HiyA 42
Mind 41
[ Show more ]
ZerO 40
Killer 35
ToSsGirL 29
Aegong 27
Bale 26
EffOrt 20
sorry 16
ZergMaN 14
Dota 2
XcaliburYe79
League of Legends
JimRising 432
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss450
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King245
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1662
Other Games
summit1g8849
olofmeister1216
singsing846
ceh9542
Happy327
crisheroes274
ArmadaUGS112
Livibee105
ZerO(Twitch)6
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick559
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream240
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH194
• LUISG 18
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2277
League of Legends
• Rush1526
• Jankos1333
• Stunt488
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
1h 9m
OSC
4h 9m
Stellar Fest
4h 9m
OSC
15h 9m
Stellar Fest
1d 4h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.