• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:53
CEST 01:53
KST 08:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7874 users

[HSC IX] Day 1 - Page 90

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 88 89 90 91 92 166 Next
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
June 05 2014 17:35 GMT
#1781
On June 06 2014 02:35 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2014 02:32 Darkhorse wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:30 Musicus wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:28 stuchiu wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:28 Yorkie wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:27 Musicus wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:26 GumBa wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:25 Musicus wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:21 SixStrings wrote:
Seriously, why does he keep competing?

I love him as a content guy and caster, but has he won even a single Bo3 in 2012, 2013 and 2014?

How long could you possibly ride the MLG top 16 in 2010 train?


It's HSC, it's fun. I wish more personalities/casters would compete sometimes.

Good thing JD is more of a personality than a player nowadays


dude...

Let's get him!


Just like how Jaedong tried to get ro16!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Seriously, fuck you guys.

What did I do...

We will see who laughs in the Blizzcon LR thread when Jaedong wins!

I'm an aLive fan man welcome to my world!

INB4 SOMEONE SAYS "fan of who?" FIRST OF ALL IT'S "whom" I THINK AND 2ND I BEAT YOU TO IT SO YOU AREN'T CREATIVE OR FUNNY

Will aLive ever be good again? I still remeber that period of top tier play from him


He was top tier for exactly 3 weeks.
Moderator
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
June 05 2014 17:36 GMT
#1782
On June 06 2014 02:34 Darkhorse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2014 02:33 GumBa wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:32 Yorkie wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:30 GumBa wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:29 Darkhorse wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:28 GumBa wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:28 Yorkie wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:27 Musicus wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:26 GumBa wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:25 Musicus wrote:
[quote]

It's HSC, it's fun. I wish more personalities/casters would compete sometimes.

Good thing JD is more of a personality than a player nowadays


dude...

Let's get him!

Bring it

Yorkie is about my size.

EZ

Bigger actually /flex

I am a big germanic with Irish genes so I am an uber race who is drunk all the time and gives literally no fucks. ALSO I TRAIN IN OIL AND MAYO BRING IT THE FUCK ON SCRUB

My beard is half red and half black it looks really intriguing.

Sounds sweet you shoould grow it out IF YOU ARE MAN ENOUGH
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
June 05 2014 17:36 GMT
#1783
On June 06 2014 02:35 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2014 02:35 GumBa wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:32 Darkhorse wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:30 Musicus wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:28 stuchiu wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:28 Yorkie wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:27 Musicus wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:26 GumBa wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:25 Musicus wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:21 SixStrings wrote:
Seriously, why does he keep competing?

I love him as a content guy and caster, but has he won even a single Bo3 in 2012, 2013 and 2014?

How long could you possibly ride the MLG top 16 in 2010 train?


It's HSC, it's fun. I wish more personalities/casters would compete sometimes.

Good thing JD is more of a personality than a player nowadays


dude...

Let's get him!


Just like how Jaedong tried to get ro16!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Seriously, fuck you guys.

What did I do...

We will see who laughs in the Blizzcon LR thread when Jaedong wins!

I'm an aLive fan man welcome to my world!

INB4 SOMEONE SAYS "fan of who?" FIRST OF ALL IT'S "whom" I THINK AND 2ND I BEAT YOU TO IT SO YOU AREN'T CREATIVE OR FUNNY

Will aLive ever be good again? I still remeber that period of top tier play from him


He was top tier for exactly 3 weeks.

That raven build against MMA. so good
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-06-05 17:37:10
June 05 2014 17:36 GMT
#1784
On June 06 2014 02:35 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2014 02:35 GumBa wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:32 Darkhorse wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:30 Musicus wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:28 stuchiu wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:28 Yorkie wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:27 Musicus wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:26 GumBa wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:25 Musicus wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:21 SixStrings wrote:
Seriously, why does he keep competing?

I love him as a content guy and caster, but has he won even a single Bo3 in 2012, 2013 and 2014?

How long could you possibly ride the MLG top 16 in 2010 train?


It's HSC, it's fun. I wish more personalities/casters would compete sometimes.

Good thing JD is more of a personality than a player nowadays


dude...

Let's get him!


Just like how Jaedong tried to get ro16!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Seriously, fuck you guys.

What did I do...

We will see who laughs in the Blizzcon LR thread when Jaedong wins!

I'm an aLive fan man welcome to my world!

INB4 SOMEONE SAYS "fan of who?" FIRST OF ALL IT'S "whom" I THINK AND 2ND I BEAT YOU TO IT SO YOU AREN'T CREATIVE OR FUNNY

Will aLive ever be good again? I still remeber that period of top tier play from him


He was top tier for exactly 3 weeks.

Bit longer. GSL and IPL
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-06-05 17:37:37
June 05 2014 17:37 GMT
#1785
nvm
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
Heartland
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden24604 Posts
June 05 2014 17:37 GMT
#1786
Has anything fun happened today? Just started watching
imre
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
France9263 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-06-05 17:38:00
June 05 2014 17:37 GMT
#1787
On June 06 2014 02:37 GumBa wrote:
NUUH I BROKED IT D:


you suck. like JD.
and no Ninja edit for ya
Zest fanboy.
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
June 05 2014 17:38 GMT
#1788
On June 06 2014 02:37 Heartland wrote:
Has anything fun happened today? Just started watching

TLO got first in his group
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
June 05 2014 17:38 GMT
#1789
On June 06 2014 02:37 sAsImre wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2014 02:37 GumBa wrote:
NUUH I BROKED IT D:


you suck. like JD.

luckily I was here to fix it like sOs
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
June 05 2014 17:38 GMT
#1790
On June 06 2014 02:35 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2014 02:32 Darkhorse wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:30 Musicus wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:28 stuchiu wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:28 Yorkie wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:27 Musicus wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:26 GumBa wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:25 Musicus wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:21 SixStrings wrote:
Seriously, why does he keep competing?

I love him as a content guy and caster, but has he won even a single Bo3 in 2012, 2013 and 2014?

How long could you possibly ride the MLG top 16 in 2010 train?


It's HSC, it's fun. I wish more personalities/casters would compete sometimes.

Good thing JD is more of a personality than a player nowadays


dude...

Let's get him!


Just like how Jaedong tried to get ro16!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Seriously, fuck you guys.

What did I do...

We will see who laughs in the Blizzcon LR thread when Jaedong wins!

I'm an aLive fan man welcome to my world!

INB4 SOMEONE SAYS "fan of who?" FIRST OF ALL IT'S "whom" I THINK AND 2ND I BEAT YOU TO IT SO YOU AREN'T CREATIVE OR FUNNY

Will aLive ever be good again? I still remeber that period of top tier play from him

Man I hope so. He has looked rough recently.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
June 05 2014 17:38 GMT
#1791
On June 06 2014 02:36 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2014 02:35 stuchiu wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:35 GumBa wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:32 Darkhorse wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:30 Musicus wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:28 stuchiu wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:28 Yorkie wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:27 Musicus wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:26 GumBa wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:25 Musicus wrote:
[quote]

It's HSC, it's fun. I wish more personalities/casters would compete sometimes.

Good thing JD is more of a personality than a player nowadays


dude...

Let's get him!


Just like how Jaedong tried to get ro16!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Seriously, fuck you guys.

What did I do...

We will see who laughs in the Blizzcon LR thread when Jaedong wins!

I'm an aLive fan man welcome to my world!

INB4 SOMEONE SAYS "fan of who?" FIRST OF ALL IT'S "whom" I THINK AND 2ND I BEAT YOU TO IT SO YOU AREN'T CREATIVE OR FUNNY

Will aLive ever be good again? I still remeber that period of top tier play from him


He was top tier for exactly 3 weeks.

Bit longer. GSL and IPL


5 weeks then.
Moderator
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
June 05 2014 17:38 GMT
#1792
On June 06 2014 02:37 sAsImre wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2014 02:37 GumBa wrote:
NUUH I BROKED IT D:


you suck. like JD.
and no Ninja edit for ya

Still not as bad as JD I reached ro16 of LRSL ( then had to forfeit TT)
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
Leviance
Profile Joined November 2009
Germany4079 Posts
June 05 2014 17:39 GMT
#1793
On June 06 2014 02:37 Heartland wrote:
Has anything fun happened today? Just started watching


TaKe and Harstem naked in a bathtub
"Blizzard is never gonna nerf Terran because of those American and European fuck" - Korean Netizen
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
June 05 2014 17:39 GMT
#1794
On June 06 2014 02:35 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2014 02:32 Darkhorse wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:30 Musicus wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:28 stuchiu wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:28 Yorkie wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:27 Musicus wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:26 GumBa wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:25 Musicus wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:21 SixStrings wrote:
Seriously, why does he keep competing?

I love him as a content guy and caster, but has he won even a single Bo3 in 2012, 2013 and 2014?

How long could you possibly ride the MLG top 16 in 2010 train?


It's HSC, it's fun. I wish more personalities/casters would compete sometimes.

Good thing JD is more of a personality than a player nowadays


dude...

Let's get him!


Just like how Jaedong tried to get ro16!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Seriously, fuck you guys.

What did I do...

We will see who laughs in the Blizzcon LR thread when Jaedong wins!

I'm an aLive fan man welcome to my world!

INB4 SOMEONE SAYS "fan of who?" FIRST OF ALL IT'S "whom" I THINK AND 2ND I BEAT YOU TO IT SO YOU AREN'T CREATIVE OR FUNNY


ALIVE WAS SUPPOSED TO WIN WCS NA SO THAT REVIVAL, OZ AND ALIVE COULD SMASH ALEX GARFIELD OVER THE HEAD WITH THEIR GIANT CHECKS

I know it was his destiny D:
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
June 05 2014 17:39 GMT
#1795
On June 06 2014 02:38 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2014 02:37 sAsImre wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:37 GumBa wrote:
NUUH I BROKED IT D:


you suck. like JD.

luckily I was here to fix it like sOs

Shellbot true hero
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
feebas
Profile Joined February 2011
Finland268 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-06-05 17:40:16
June 05 2014 17:39 GMT
#1796
On June 06 2014 02:37 Heartland wrote:
Has anything fun happened today? Just started watching

Ditto.

Is there an F5-able incident list going or something this time around?

So much content, so little time.
paska peli
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
June 05 2014 17:39 GMT
#1797
On June 06 2014 02:38 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2014 02:37 sAsImre wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:37 GumBa wrote:
NUUH I BROKED IT D:


you suck. like JD.
and no Ninja edit for ya

Still not as bad as JD I reached ro16 of LRSL ( then had to forfeit TT)


Basically American.
Moderator
Musicus
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany23580 Posts
June 05 2014 17:39 GMT
#1798
On June 06 2014 02:35 sAsImre wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2014 02:32 Musicus wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:31 sAsImre wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:30 Musicus wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:28 stuchiu wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:28 Yorkie wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:27 Musicus wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:26 GumBa wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:25 Musicus wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:21 SixStrings wrote:
Seriously, why does he keep competing?

I love him as a content guy and caster, but has he won even a single Bo3 in 2012, 2013 and 2014?

How long could you possibly ride the MLG top 16 in 2010 train?


It's HSC, it's fun. I wish more personalities/casters would compete sometimes.

Good thing JD is more of a personality than a player nowadays


dude...

Let's get him!


Just like how Jaedong tried to get ro16!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Seriously, fuck you guys.

What did I do...

We will see who laughs in the Blizzcon LR thread when Jaedong wins!

you mean when he dies to cannons ?


Has won't be there and Jaedong will never lose to sOs again.


ofc he will lose before he gets the slightest chance to play sOs if he continues...


I have beer now, so don't care anymore, say what you want!
Maru and Serral are probably top 5.
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
June 05 2014 17:39 GMT
#1799
On June 06 2014 02:35 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2014 02:32 Darkhorse wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:30 Musicus wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:28 stuchiu wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:28 Yorkie wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:27 Musicus wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:26 GumBa wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:25 Musicus wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:21 SixStrings wrote:
Seriously, why does he keep competing?

I love him as a content guy and caster, but has he won even a single Bo3 in 2012, 2013 and 2014?

How long could you possibly ride the MLG top 16 in 2010 train?


It's HSC, it's fun. I wish more personalities/casters would compete sometimes.

Good thing JD is more of a personality than a player nowadays


dude...

Let's get him!


Just like how Jaedong tried to get ro16!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Seriously, fuck you guys.

What did I do...

We will see who laughs in the Blizzcon LR thread when Jaedong wins!

I'm an aLive fan man welcome to my world!

INB4 SOMEONE SAYS "fan of who?" FIRST OF ALL IT'S "whom" I THINK AND 2ND I BEAT YOU TO IT SO YOU AREN'T CREATIVE OR FUNNY

Will aLive ever be good again? I still remeber that period of top tier play from him

When exactly was that?
Derez
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Netherlands6068 Posts
June 05 2014 17:39 GMT
#1800
On June 06 2014 02:39 Leviance wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2014 02:37 Heartland wrote:
Has anything fun happened today? Just started watching


TaKe and Harstem naked in a bathtub

The great 2014 condiment discussion.
Prev 1 88 89 90 91 92 166 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings58
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta26
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE159
Nina 144
ProTech138
SpeCial 24
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13721
Artosis 597
PianO 30
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm173
canceldota117
League of Legends
Doublelift3643
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1666
minikerr12
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe112
Other Games
summit1g6771
shahzam562
Day[9].tv487
C9.Mang0383
Maynarde76
Trikslyr59
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV151
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 46
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP31
• RyuSc2 29
• Response 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur610
• Day9tv487
Upcoming Events
OSC
23h 7m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 10h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 17h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 19h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.