• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:06
CEST 01:06
KST 08:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9702 users

[HSC IX] Day 1 - Page 92

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 90 91 92 93 94 166 Next
imre
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
France9263 Posts
June 05 2014 17:43 GMT
#1821
On June 06 2014 02:42 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2014 02:41 stuchiu wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:40 Darkhorse wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:35 stuchiu wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:35 GumBa wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:32 Darkhorse wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:30 Musicus wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:28 stuchiu wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:28 Yorkie wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:27 Musicus wrote:
[quote]

dude...

Let's get him!


Just like how Jaedong tried to get ro16!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Seriously, fuck you guys.

What did I do...

We will see who laughs in the Blizzcon LR thread when Jaedong wins!

I'm an aLive fan man welcome to my world!

INB4 SOMEONE SAYS "fan of who?" FIRST OF ALL IT'S "whom" I THINK AND 2ND I BEAT YOU TO IT SO YOU AREN'T CREATIVE OR FUNNY

Will aLive ever be good again? I still remeber that period of top tier play from him


He was top tier for exactly 3 weeks.

He was solid for a while but he was top 3 Terran in the world for like a month.


Could have been longer but Darkforce smashed him at NASL.

How do you remember stuff like that? I can't even remember what happened in last week's PL games


i thought you'd remember the last prime match for years xD
Zest fanboy.
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
June 05 2014 17:43 GMT
#1822
On June 06 2014 02:38 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2014 02:37 sAsImre wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:37 GumBa wrote:
NUUH I BROKED IT D:


you suck. like JD.
and no Ninja edit for ya

Still not as bad as JD I reached ro16 of LRSL ( then had to forfeit TT)

I almost made ro16 LRSL after being grouped with the only Korean. Then the guy who made it in ahead of me forfeited his spot anyway TT
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
June 05 2014 17:44 GMT
#1823
On June 06 2014 02:43 sAsImre wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2014 02:42 Lorning wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:41 stuchiu wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:40 Darkhorse wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:35 stuchiu wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:35 GumBa wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:32 Darkhorse wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:30 Musicus wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:28 stuchiu wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:28 Yorkie wrote:
[quote]
Let's get him!


Just like how Jaedong tried to get ro16!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Seriously, fuck you guys.

What did I do...

We will see who laughs in the Blizzcon LR thread when Jaedong wins!

I'm an aLive fan man welcome to my world!

INB4 SOMEONE SAYS "fan of who?" FIRST OF ALL IT'S "whom" I THINK AND 2ND I BEAT YOU TO IT SO YOU AREN'T CREATIVE OR FUNNY

Will aLive ever be good again? I still remeber that period of top tier play from him


He was top tier for exactly 3 weeks.

He was solid for a while but he was top 3 Terran in the world for like a month.


Could have been longer but Darkforce smashed him at NASL.

How do you remember stuff like that? I can't even remember what happened in last week's PL games


i thought you'd remember the last prime match for years xD

I remember only the 2 rax games
Community News
TL+ Member
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
June 05 2014 17:44 GMT
#1824
On June 06 2014 02:42 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2014 02:41 stuchiu wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:40 Darkhorse wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:35 stuchiu wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:35 GumBa wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:32 Darkhorse wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:30 Musicus wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:28 stuchiu wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:28 Yorkie wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:27 Musicus wrote:
[quote]

dude...

Let's get him!


Just like how Jaedong tried to get ro16!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Seriously, fuck you guys.

What did I do...

We will see who laughs in the Blizzcon LR thread when Jaedong wins!

I'm an aLive fan man welcome to my world!

INB4 SOMEONE SAYS "fan of who?" FIRST OF ALL IT'S "whom" I THINK AND 2ND I BEAT YOU TO IT SO YOU AREN'T CREATIVE OR FUNNY

Will aLive ever be good again? I still remeber that period of top tier play from him


He was top tier for exactly 3 weeks.

He was solid for a while but he was top 3 Terran in the world for like a month.


Could have been longer but Darkforce smashed him at NASL.

How do you remember stuff like that? I can't even remember what happened in last week's PL games


The Darkforce vs Alive games were actually excellent games.
Moderator
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
June 05 2014 17:44 GMT
#1825
On June 06 2014 02:43 Darkhorse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2014 02:41 stuchiu wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:40 Darkhorse wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:35 stuchiu wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:35 GumBa wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:32 Darkhorse wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:30 Musicus wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:28 stuchiu wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:28 Yorkie wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:27 Musicus wrote:
[quote]

dude...

Let's get him!


Just like how Jaedong tried to get ro16!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Seriously, fuck you guys.

What did I do...

We will see who laughs in the Blizzcon LR thread when Jaedong wins!

I'm an aLive fan man welcome to my world!

INB4 SOMEONE SAYS "fan of who?" FIRST OF ALL IT'S "whom" I THINK AND 2ND I BEAT YOU TO IT SO YOU AREN'T CREATIVE OR FUNNY

Will aLive ever be good again? I still remeber that period of top tier play from him


He was top tier for exactly 3 weeks.

He was solid for a while but he was top 3 Terran in the world for like a month.


Could have been longer but Darkforce smashed him at NASL.

Yeah but he also 4-0'd Idra in that NASL showmatch which was so much fun.

6 pool imba
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
imre
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
France9263 Posts
June 05 2014 17:44 GMT
#1826
On June 06 2014 02:44 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2014 02:43 sAsImre wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:42 Lorning wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:41 stuchiu wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:40 Darkhorse wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:35 stuchiu wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:35 GumBa wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:32 Darkhorse wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:30 Musicus wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:28 stuchiu wrote:
[quote]

Just like how Jaedong tried to get ro16!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Seriously, fuck you guys.

What did I do...

We will see who laughs in the Blizzcon LR thread when Jaedong wins!

I'm an aLive fan man welcome to my world!

INB4 SOMEONE SAYS "fan of who?" FIRST OF ALL IT'S "whom" I THINK AND 2ND I BEAT YOU TO IT SO YOU AREN'T CREATIVE OR FUNNY

Will aLive ever be good again? I still remeber that period of top tier play from him


He was top tier for exactly 3 weeks.

He was solid for a while but he was top 3 Terran in the world for like a month.


Could have been longer but Darkforce smashed him at NASL.

How do you remember stuff like that? I can't even remember what happened in last week's PL games


i thought you'd remember the last prime match for years xD

I remember only the 2 rax games


that's half of the TvZ anyway.
Zest fanboy.
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
June 05 2014 17:44 GMT
#1827
On June 06 2014 02:41 DinosaurJones wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2014 02:40 GumBa wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:39 stuchiu wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:38 GumBa wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:37 sAsImre wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:37 GumBa wrote:
NUUH I BROKED IT D:


you suck. like JD.
and no Ninja edit for ya

Still not as bad as JD I reached ro16 of LRSL ( then had to forfeit TT)


Basically American.

Mexican


Oh, so you were too busy winning $10,000 in another tourney?

50 FPS so I must forfeit.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
June 05 2014 17:44 GMT
#1828
On June 06 2014 02:43 Darkhorse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2014 02:41 stuchiu wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:40 Darkhorse wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:35 stuchiu wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:35 GumBa wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:32 Darkhorse wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:30 Musicus wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:28 stuchiu wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:28 Yorkie wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:27 Musicus wrote:
[quote]

dude...

Let's get him!


Just like how Jaedong tried to get ro16!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Seriously, fuck you guys.

What did I do...

We will see who laughs in the Blizzcon LR thread when Jaedong wins!

I'm an aLive fan man welcome to my world!

INB4 SOMEONE SAYS "fan of who?" FIRST OF ALL IT'S "whom" I THINK AND 2ND I BEAT YOU TO IT SO YOU AREN'T CREATIVE OR FUNNY

Will aLive ever be good again? I still remeber that period of top tier play from him


He was top tier for exactly 3 weeks.

He was solid for a while but he was top 3 Terran in the world for like a month.


Could have been longer but Darkforce smashed him at NASL.

Yeah but he also 4-0'd Idra in that NASL showmatch which was so much fun.

"u 6 pol?"
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
June 05 2014 17:45 GMT
#1829
Oh look my Stork Stalker cam is on.
Moderator
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
June 05 2014 17:45 GMT
#1830
Storkuuuuuu eating.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
June 05 2014 17:45 GMT
#1831
On June 06 2014 02:43 Yorkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2014 02:38 GumBa wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:37 sAsImre wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:37 GumBa wrote:
NUUH I BROKED IT D:


you suck. like JD.
and no Ninja edit for ya

Still not as bad as JD I reached ro16 of LRSL ( then had to forfeit TT)

I almost made ro16 LRSL after being grouped with the only Korean. Then the guy who made it in ahead of me forfeited his spot anyway TT

I won my 1st match 2-0 then Stuchiu rekt me with injustice and special tactics then I 2-0ed Wombat with mech in the 2nd map
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
June 05 2014 17:45 GMT
#1832
Garbage futbol.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
xtorn
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
4067 Posts
June 05 2014 17:46 GMT
#1833
wow just got home and watching the previous vods now - dat bath !!! ahahaha

ok enough is enough lets get to serious stuff, IS SCARLETT THERE YET oh nvm hey shes casting <3
<3 things - Life | Kane | Innovation | Scarlett | Solar | MMA
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
June 05 2014 17:46 GMT
#1834
Cant see Taketv stream?
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Squat
Profile Joined September 2013
Sweden7978 Posts
June 05 2014 17:46 GMT
#1835
Ben looks like a spry and hearty 60 year old playing football.
"Digital. They have digital. What is digital?" - Donald J Trump
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
June 05 2014 17:46 GMT
#1836
SOCCER?!?!?!!? TAKETV NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
Heartland
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden24604 Posts
June 05 2014 17:46 GMT
#1837
Are there any games on?
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
June 05 2014 17:46 GMT
#1838
On June 06 2014 02:45 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2014 02:43 Yorkie wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:38 GumBa wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:37 sAsImre wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:37 GumBa wrote:
NUUH I BROKED IT D:


you suck. like JD.
and no Ninja edit for ya

Still not as bad as JD I reached ro16 of LRSL ( then had to forfeit TT)

I almost made ro16 LRSL after being grouped with the only Korean. Then the guy who made it in ahead of me forfeited his spot anyway TT

I won my 1st match 2-0 then Stuchiu rekt me with injustice and special tactics then I 2-0ed Wombat with mech in the 2nd map

I got rolled by Seeker then almost beat the two other terrans (who were much better than me) by going exclusively roach/bane. Lost in the rubber match 2-1
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
June 05 2014 17:46 GMT
#1839
On June 06 2014 02:45 Darkhorse wrote:
Garbage futbol.


He's just imitating the England football team.
Moderator
Kasaraki
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Denmark7115 Posts
June 05 2014 17:46 GMT
#1840
On June 06 2014 02:46 Squat wrote:
Ben looks like a spry and hearty 60 year old playing football.

Wow, it's disturbing how accurate this is.
Prev 1 90 91 92 93 94 166 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings9
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta25
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech163
Nina 143
ViBE109
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14621
Artosis 592
PianO 22
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
monkeys_forever551
canceldota142
NeuroSwarm123
League of Legends
Doublelift4013
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1513
minikerr9
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe50
PPMD40
Other Games
summit1g5795
FrodaN976
shahzam527
C9.Mang0310
Mew2King28
Day[9].tv14
Maynarde8
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 39
• RyuSc2 26
• Response 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 28
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1166
• Shiphtur488
• Day9tv14
Upcoming Events
OSC
23h 54m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 10h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 17h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 19h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.