• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:17
CEST 16:17
KST 23:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War125.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202620Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9353 users

[HSC IX] Day 1 - Page 89

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 87 88 89 90 91 166 Next
Musicus
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany23580 Posts
June 05 2014 17:30 GMT
#1761
On June 06 2014 02:28 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2014 02:28 Yorkie wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:27 Musicus wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:26 GumBa wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:25 Musicus wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:21 SixStrings wrote:
Seriously, why does he keep competing?

I love him as a content guy and caster, but has he won even a single Bo3 in 2012, 2013 and 2014?

How long could you possibly ride the MLG top 16 in 2010 train?


It's HSC, it's fun. I wish more personalities/casters would compete sometimes.

Good thing JD is more of a personality than a player nowadays


dude...

Let's get him!


Just like how Jaedong tried to get ro16!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Seriously, fuck you guys.

What did I do...

We will see who laughs in the Blizzcon LR thread when Jaedong wins!
Maru and Serral are probably top 5.
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
June 05 2014 17:31 GMT
#1762
On June 06 2014 02:29 Zenbrez wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2014 02:15 stuchiu wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:14 GumBa wrote:
I so wish those oldschool teams were still around and good and in PL with WJS and STX still alive


This is also why I don't take PL seriously. Their 2 best teams go to the finals and instantly disband.

That's a pretty terrible reason to not take it seriously. At least have a reason with some relevance.


It could be that I'm just subconsciously repressing the year when SNM was casting. And Wolf's casting has gotten a lot worse recently. I'm not sure.

Luckily moonglade has started casting.
Moderator
imre
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
France9263 Posts
June 05 2014 17:31 GMT
#1763
On June 06 2014 02:30 Musicus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2014 02:28 stuchiu wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:28 Yorkie wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:27 Musicus wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:26 GumBa wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:25 Musicus wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:21 SixStrings wrote:
Seriously, why does he keep competing?

I love him as a content guy and caster, but has he won even a single Bo3 in 2012, 2013 and 2014?

How long could you possibly ride the MLG top 16 in 2010 train?


It's HSC, it's fun. I wish more personalities/casters would compete sometimes.

Good thing JD is more of a personality than a player nowadays


dude...

Let's get him!


Just like how Jaedong tried to get ro16!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Seriously, fuck you guys.

What did I do...

We will see who laughs in the Blizzcon LR thread when Jaedong wins!

you mean when he dies to cannons ?
Zest fanboy.
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
June 05 2014 17:32 GMT
#1764
On June 06 2014 02:30 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2014 02:29 Darkhorse wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:28 GumBa wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:28 Yorkie wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:27 Musicus wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:26 GumBa wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:25 Musicus wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:21 SixStrings wrote:
Seriously, why does he keep competing?

I love him as a content guy and caster, but has he won even a single Bo3 in 2012, 2013 and 2014?

How long could you possibly ride the MLG top 16 in 2010 train?


It's HSC, it's fun. I wish more personalities/casters would compete sometimes.

Good thing JD is more of a personality than a player nowadays


dude...

Let's get him!

Bring it

Yorkie is about my size.

EZ

Bigger actually /flex
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
imre
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
France9263 Posts
June 05 2014 17:32 GMT
#1765
On June 06 2014 02:31 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2014 02:29 Zenbrez wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:15 stuchiu wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:14 GumBa wrote:
I so wish those oldschool teams were still around and good and in PL with WJS and STX still alive


This is also why I don't take PL seriously. Their 2 best teams go to the finals and instantly disband.

That's a pretty terrible reason to not take it seriously. At least have a reason with some relevance.


It could be that I'm just subconsciously repressing the year when SNM was casting. And Wolf's casting has gotten a lot worse recently. I'm not sure.

Luckily moonglade has started casting.


casting is the most overrated thing about sc2. Except at HSC.
Zest fanboy.
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
June 05 2014 17:32 GMT
#1766
On June 06 2014 02:30 Musicus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2014 02:28 stuchiu wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:28 Yorkie wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:27 Musicus wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:26 GumBa wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:25 Musicus wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:21 SixStrings wrote:
Seriously, why does he keep competing?

I love him as a content guy and caster, but has he won even a single Bo3 in 2012, 2013 and 2014?

How long could you possibly ride the MLG top 16 in 2010 train?


It's HSC, it's fun. I wish more personalities/casters would compete sometimes.

Good thing JD is more of a personality than a player nowadays


dude...

Let's get him!


Just like how Jaedong tried to get ro16!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Seriously, fuck you guys.

What did I do...

We will see who laughs in the Blizzcon LR thread when Jaedong wins!

Wrong place wrong time yo we could always settle this over a few beers and maybe a fight covered in Mayo and Oil
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
June 05 2014 17:32 GMT
#1767
On June 06 2014 02:30 Musicus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2014 02:28 stuchiu wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:28 Yorkie wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:27 Musicus wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:26 GumBa wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:25 Musicus wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:21 SixStrings wrote:
Seriously, why does he keep competing?

I love him as a content guy and caster, but has he won even a single Bo3 in 2012, 2013 and 2014?

How long could you possibly ride the MLG top 16 in 2010 train?


It's HSC, it's fun. I wish more personalities/casters would compete sometimes.

Good thing JD is more of a personality than a player nowadays


dude...

Let's get him!


Just like how Jaedong tried to get ro16!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Seriously, fuck you guys.

What did I do...

We will see who laughs in the Blizzcon LR thread when Jaedong wins!

I'm an aLive fan man welcome to my world!

INB4 SOMEONE SAYS "fan of who?" FIRST OF ALL IT'S "whom" I THINK AND 2ND I BEAT YOU TO IT SO YOU AREN'T CREATIVE OR FUNNY
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Musicus
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany23580 Posts
June 05 2014 17:32 GMT
#1768
On June 06 2014 02:31 sAsImre wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2014 02:30 Musicus wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:28 stuchiu wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:28 Yorkie wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:27 Musicus wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:26 GumBa wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:25 Musicus wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:21 SixStrings wrote:
Seriously, why does he keep competing?

I love him as a content guy and caster, but has he won even a single Bo3 in 2012, 2013 and 2014?

How long could you possibly ride the MLG top 16 in 2010 train?


It's HSC, it's fun. I wish more personalities/casters would compete sometimes.

Good thing JD is more of a personality than a player nowadays


dude...

Let's get him!


Just like how Jaedong tried to get ro16!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Seriously, fuck you guys.

What did I do...

We will see who laughs in the Blizzcon LR thread when Jaedong wins!

you mean when he dies to cannons ?


Has won't be there and Jaedong will never lose to sOs again.
Maru and Serral are probably top 5.
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
June 05 2014 17:33 GMT
#1769
On June 06 2014 02:30 Kasaraki wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2014 02:28 Darkhorse wrote:
On June 05 2014 20:59 BisuDagger wrote:
On June 05 2014 09:52 Shellshock wrote:
On June 05 2014 09:51 ThomasjServo wrote:
On June 05 2014 09:50 Shellshock wrote:
On June 05 2014 09:42 stuchiu wrote:
Excellent I knew I was missing some.

The Canon Illuminati:

Weedamins
Gaulzi
Incontrol
Has
sOs
Hero
Arthur
Genius
Sase
Parting
Top
Classic
Bubbles

in 4v4s Shellshock
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

You know people say team games are fun, I've yet to have this be proven true to me. They are fun when you know everyone in the game, otherwise its either "FUCK MY TEAMMATE SUCKS," or "FUCKING SCRUBS"

That was with Bisudagger, jakethesnake, and Darkhoarse. They let me die after I cannoned the wrong spot and had nothing at home

4v4-ing with TL-ers is extremely fun. I do a weekly community BW games thing on Tuesday. We could try and get one day a week where TL-ers get on to assemble teams and terrorize the ladder. That'd be a great way to get people actively playing instead of just watching too.


Would anyone be interested in doing this? We could get a bunch of groups just playing 4v4. I've played 4v4 and other team matches with TL'ers and it's lots of fun.

I'd be up for it, but I'm worse than Bronze.

I don't care how good you are but it would be fun. You get more time having fun with fellow TL'ers. Imagine if two TL 4v4's matched up with eachother on ladder lols.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
June 05 2014 17:33 GMT
#1770
On June 06 2014 02:32 Yorkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2014 02:30 GumBa wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:29 Darkhorse wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:28 GumBa wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:28 Yorkie wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:27 Musicus wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:26 GumBa wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:25 Musicus wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:21 SixStrings wrote:
Seriously, why does he keep competing?

I love him as a content guy and caster, but has he won even a single Bo3 in 2012, 2013 and 2014?

How long could you possibly ride the MLG top 16 in 2010 train?


It's HSC, it's fun. I wish more personalities/casters would compete sometimes.

Good thing JD is more of a personality than a player nowadays


dude...

Let's get him!

Bring it

Yorkie is about my size.

EZ

Bigger actually /flex

I am a big germanic with Irish genes so I am an uber race who is drunk all the time and gives literally no fucks. ALSO I TRAIN IN OIL AND MAYO BRING IT THE FUCK ON SCRUB
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
June 05 2014 17:33 GMT
#1771
On June 06 2014 02:31 sAsImre wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2014 02:30 Musicus wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:28 stuchiu wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:28 Yorkie wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:27 Musicus wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:26 GumBa wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:25 Musicus wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:21 SixStrings wrote:
Seriously, why does he keep competing?

I love him as a content guy and caster, but has he won even a single Bo3 in 2012, 2013 and 2014?

How long could you possibly ride the MLG top 16 in 2010 train?


It's HSC, it's fun. I wish more personalities/casters would compete sometimes.

Good thing JD is more of a personality than a player nowadays


dude...

Let's get him!


Just like how Jaedong tried to get ro16!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Seriously, fuck you guys.

What did I do...

We will see who laughs in the Blizzcon LR thread when Jaedong wins!

you mean when he dies to cannons ?


[image loading]
Moderator
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
June 05 2014 17:34 GMT
#1772
On June 06 2014 02:32 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2014 02:30 Musicus wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:28 stuchiu wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:28 Yorkie wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:27 Musicus wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:26 GumBa wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:25 Musicus wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:21 SixStrings wrote:
Seriously, why does he keep competing?

I love him as a content guy and caster, but has he won even a single Bo3 in 2012, 2013 and 2014?

How long could you possibly ride the MLG top 16 in 2010 train?


It's HSC, it's fun. I wish more personalities/casters would compete sometimes.

Good thing JD is more of a personality than a player nowadays


dude...

Let's get him!


Just like how Jaedong tried to get ro16!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Seriously, fuck you guys.

What did I do...

We will see who laughs in the Blizzcon LR thread when Jaedong wins!

Wrong place wrong time yo we could always settle this over a few beers and maybe a fight covered in Mayo and Oil

I must've missed the LR part with oil. Where does that come from?
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
June 05 2014 17:34 GMT
#1773
On June 06 2014 02:33 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2014 02:32 Yorkie wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:30 GumBa wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:29 Darkhorse wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:28 GumBa wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:28 Yorkie wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:27 Musicus wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:26 GumBa wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:25 Musicus wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:21 SixStrings wrote:
Seriously, why does he keep competing?

I love him as a content guy and caster, but has he won even a single Bo3 in 2012, 2013 and 2014?

How long could you possibly ride the MLG top 16 in 2010 train?


It's HSC, it's fun. I wish more personalities/casters would compete sometimes.

Good thing JD is more of a personality than a player nowadays


dude...

Let's get him!

Bring it

Yorkie is about my size.

EZ

Bigger actually /flex

I am a big germanic with Irish genes so I am an uber race who is drunk all the time and gives literally no fucks. ALSO I TRAIN IN OIL AND MAYO BRING IT THE FUCK ON SCRUB

My beard is half red and half black it looks really intriguing.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
June 05 2014 17:34 GMT
#1774
On June 06 2014 02:33 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2014 02:31 sAsImre wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:30 Musicus wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:28 stuchiu wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:28 Yorkie wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:27 Musicus wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:26 GumBa wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:25 Musicus wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:21 SixStrings wrote:
Seriously, why does he keep competing?

I love him as a content guy and caster, but has he won even a single Bo3 in 2012, 2013 and 2014?

How long could you possibly ride the MLG top 16 in 2010 train?


It's HSC, it's fun. I wish more personalities/casters would compete sometimes.

Good thing JD is more of a personality than a player nowadays


dude...

Let's get him!


Just like how Jaedong tried to get ro16!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Seriously, fuck you guys.

What did I do...

We will see who laughs in the Blizzcon LR thread when Jaedong wins!

you mean when he dies to cannons ?


+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

his arm is really long
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
June 05 2014 17:34 GMT
#1775
On June 06 2014 02:34 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2014 02:33 stuchiu wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:31 sAsImre wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:30 Musicus wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:28 stuchiu wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:28 Yorkie wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:27 Musicus wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:26 GumBa wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:25 Musicus wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:21 SixStrings wrote:
Seriously, why does he keep competing?

I love him as a content guy and caster, but has he won even a single Bo3 in 2012, 2013 and 2014?

How long could you possibly ride the MLG top 16 in 2010 train?


It's HSC, it's fun. I wish more personalities/casters would compete sometimes.

Good thing JD is more of a personality than a player nowadays


dude...

Let's get him!


Just like how Jaedong tried to get ro16!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Seriously, fuck you guys.

What did I do...

We will see who laughs in the Blizzcon LR thread when Jaedong wins!

you mean when he dies to cannons ?


+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

his arm is really long

All the better to hug big bags of money.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Musicus
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany23580 Posts
June 05 2014 17:35 GMT
#1776
On June 06 2014 02:32 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2014 02:30 Musicus wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:28 stuchiu wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:28 Yorkie wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:27 Musicus wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:26 GumBa wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:25 Musicus wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:21 SixStrings wrote:
Seriously, why does he keep competing?

I love him as a content guy and caster, but has he won even a single Bo3 in 2012, 2013 and 2014?

How long could you possibly ride the MLG top 16 in 2010 train?


It's HSC, it's fun. I wish more personalities/casters would compete sometimes.

Good thing JD is more of a personality than a player nowadays


dude...

Let's get him!


Just like how Jaedong tried to get ro16!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Seriously, fuck you guys.

What did I do...

We will see who laughs in the Blizzcon LR thread when Jaedong wins!

Wrong place wrong time yo we could always settle this over a few beers and maybe a fight covered in Mayo and Oil


Beers yes, but I will politely pass on the rest.
Maru and Serral are probably top 5.
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
June 05 2014 17:35 GMT
#1777
On June 06 2014 02:32 Darkhorse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2014 02:30 Musicus wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:28 stuchiu wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:28 Yorkie wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:27 Musicus wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:26 GumBa wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:25 Musicus wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:21 SixStrings wrote:
Seriously, why does he keep competing?

I love him as a content guy and caster, but has he won even a single Bo3 in 2012, 2013 and 2014?

How long could you possibly ride the MLG top 16 in 2010 train?


It's HSC, it's fun. I wish more personalities/casters would compete sometimes.

Good thing JD is more of a personality than a player nowadays


dude...

Let's get him!


Just like how Jaedong tried to get ro16!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Seriously, fuck you guys.

What did I do...

We will see who laughs in the Blizzcon LR thread when Jaedong wins!

I'm an aLive fan man welcome to my world!

INB4 SOMEONE SAYS "fan of who?" FIRST OF ALL IT'S "whom" I THINK AND 2ND I BEAT YOU TO IT SO YOU AREN'T CREATIVE OR FUNNY

Will aLive ever be good again? I still remeber that period of top tier play from him
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
June 05 2014 17:35 GMT
#1778
On June 06 2014 02:32 Darkhorse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2014 02:30 Musicus wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:28 stuchiu wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:28 Yorkie wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:27 Musicus wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:26 GumBa wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:25 Musicus wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:21 SixStrings wrote:
Seriously, why does he keep competing?

I love him as a content guy and caster, but has he won even a single Bo3 in 2012, 2013 and 2014?

How long could you possibly ride the MLG top 16 in 2010 train?


It's HSC, it's fun. I wish more personalities/casters would compete sometimes.

Good thing JD is more of a personality than a player nowadays


dude...

Let's get him!


Just like how Jaedong tried to get ro16!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Seriously, fuck you guys.

What did I do...

We will see who laughs in the Blizzcon LR thread when Jaedong wins!

I'm an aLive fan man welcome to my world!

INB4 SOMEONE SAYS "fan of who?" FIRST OF ALL IT'S "whom" I THINK AND 2ND I BEAT YOU TO IT SO YOU AREN'T CREATIVE OR FUNNY


ALIVE WAS SUPPOSED TO WIN WCS NA SO THAT REVIVAL, OZ AND ALIVE COULD SMASH ALEX GARFIELD OVER THE HEAD WITH THEIR GIANT CHECKS
Moderator
imre
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
France9263 Posts
June 05 2014 17:35 GMT
#1779
On June 06 2014 02:32 Musicus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2014 02:31 sAsImre wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:30 Musicus wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:28 stuchiu wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:28 Yorkie wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:27 Musicus wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:26 GumBa wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:25 Musicus wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:21 SixStrings wrote:
Seriously, why does he keep competing?

I love him as a content guy and caster, but has he won even a single Bo3 in 2012, 2013 and 2014?

How long could you possibly ride the MLG top 16 in 2010 train?


It's HSC, it's fun. I wish more personalities/casters would compete sometimes.

Good thing JD is more of a personality than a player nowadays


dude...

Let's get him!


Just like how Jaedong tried to get ro16!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Seriously, fuck you guys.

What did I do...

We will see who laughs in the Blizzcon LR thread when Jaedong wins!

you mean when he dies to cannons ?


Has won't be there and Jaedong will never lose to sOs again.


ofc he will lose before he gets the slightest chance to play sOs if he continues...
Zest fanboy.
Squat
Profile Joined September 2013
Sweden7978 Posts
June 05 2014 17:35 GMT
#1780
On June 06 2014 02:32 sAsImre wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2014 02:31 stuchiu wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:29 Zenbrez wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:15 stuchiu wrote:
On June 06 2014 02:14 GumBa wrote:
I so wish those oldschool teams were still around and good and in PL with WJS and STX still alive


This is also why I don't take PL seriously. Their 2 best teams go to the finals and instantly disband.

That's a pretty terrible reason to not take it seriously. At least have a reason with some relevance.


It could be that I'm just subconsciously repressing the year when SNM was casting. And Wolf's casting has gotten a lot worse recently. I'm not sure.

Luckily moonglade has started casting.


casting is the most overrated thing about sc2. Except at HSC.

I mute everything except a small selection of casters and pro gamers. This game is not very difficult to analyze and is very deterministic, unless the casters have some serious depth of knowledge they rarely add anything an average viewer could not figure out for him/herself.
"Digital. They have digital. What is digital?" - Donald J Trump
Prev 1 87 88 89 90 91 166 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 43m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
LamboSC2 355
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 36881
Calm 5955
Bisu 2557
Rain 1562
Jaedong 1053
Horang2 722
BeSt 570
FanTaSy 448
Soma 425
Rush 393
[ Show more ]
Larva 340
Stork 298
Light 290
Snow 192
Zeus 191
ZerO 187
Mind 151
Barracks 105
910 103
Free 101
Killer 89
Hyun 49
Mong 48
Shinee 46
Sea.KH 46
sorry 45
ToSsGirL 37
Pusan 26
Aegong 19
Hm[arnc] 18
Terrorterran 18
Rock 16
Sexy 13
Trap 11
Sacsri 10
Noble 9
Dota 2
Gorgc6882
XaKoH 407
Counter-Strike
fl0m2976
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes297
Other Games
gofns38830
singsing2267
B2W.Neo930
olofmeister841
hiko402
Lowko331
Mlord307
Hui .185
Livibee182
DeMusliM154
djWHEAT106
RotterdaM101
Mew2King65
QueenE51
Trikslyr51
ZerO(Twitch)14
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 10
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3776
• Jankos2440
• TFBlade663
Upcoming Events
OSC
8h 43m
Big Brain Bouts
19h 43m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 2h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 4h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 19h
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.