On June 06 2014 06:13 RHoudini wrote:
Stork's been on fire lately.
Whenever Stork wins, I also miss Jangbi.
Stork's been on fire lately.
Whenever Stork wins, I also miss Jangbi.
Alot of us do, his final OSL champion *fist* still gives me goosebumps
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
SmoKim
Denmark10305 Posts
June 05 2014 21:18 GMT
#2641
On June 06 2014 06:13 RHoudini wrote: Stork's been on fire lately. Whenever Stork wins, I also miss Jangbi. Alot of us do, his final OSL champion *fist* still gives me goosebumps | ||
|
ssxsilver
United States4409 Posts
June 05 2014 21:19 GMT
#2642
| ||
|
GumBa
United Kingdom31935 Posts
June 05 2014 21:19 GMT
#2643
On June 06 2014 06:18 KingofdaHipHop wrote: Show nested quote + On June 06 2014 06:17 GumBa wrote: On June 06 2014 06:15 Lorning wrote: On June 06 2014 06:14 GumBa wrote: On June 06 2014 06:13 Xinzoe wrote: On June 06 2014 06:12 GumBa wrote: On June 06 2014 06:10 Shellshock wrote: On June 06 2014 06:09 Kerence wrote: On June 06 2014 06:06 PhoenixVoid wrote: On June 06 2014 06:05 SwansGoMoo wrote: [quote] Out of curiosity, who is his Korean co-caster? Patience and jjakji. On June 06 2014 06:06 ssxsilver wrote: Patience and Jjakji. On June 06 2014 06:06 Shellshock wrote: jjakji and patience On June 06 2014 06:06 RhS_Artifex wrote: Jjakji and Patience were his korean co-casters :D On June 06 2014 06:07 KingofdaHipHop wrote: jjakji and Patience. Hey, I wonder if it was jjakji and Patience who just casted that? it actually turned out to be Nestea and Mvp It was actually MMA, HerO and Symbol it was actually innovation using 2 different voices I accidently looked at twitch chat and saw your name and it was saying something horrenduosly stupid. I hope that wasnt actually you D: Are there comments in Twitch chat that aren't stupid? Well no but I hope that people from LRs refrain from doing it My twitch chat isn't loading, kind of a blessing i feel like. I lost so many braincells from being blasted by it for 10 seconds. Fucking Mouthbreathers | ||
|
KingofdaHipHop
United States25602 Posts
June 05 2014 21:19 GMT
#2644
| ||
|
Morphage
France492 Posts
June 05 2014 21:19 GMT
#2645
| ||
|
Lorning
Belgica34432 Posts
June 05 2014 21:20 GMT
#2646
On June 06 2014 06:19 GumBa wrote: Show nested quote + On June 06 2014 06:18 KingofdaHipHop wrote: On June 06 2014 06:17 GumBa wrote: On June 06 2014 06:15 Lorning wrote: On June 06 2014 06:14 GumBa wrote: On June 06 2014 06:13 Xinzoe wrote: On June 06 2014 06:12 GumBa wrote: On June 06 2014 06:10 Shellshock wrote: On June 06 2014 06:09 Kerence wrote: On June 06 2014 06:06 PhoenixVoid wrote: [quote] Patience and jjakji. On June 06 2014 06:06 ssxsilver wrote: Patience and Jjakji. On June 06 2014 06:06 Shellshock wrote: jjakji and patience On June 06 2014 06:06 RhS_Artifex wrote: Jjakji and Patience were his korean co-casters :D On June 06 2014 06:07 KingofdaHipHop wrote: jjakji and Patience. Hey, I wonder if it was jjakji and Patience who just casted that? it actually turned out to be Nestea and Mvp It was actually MMA, HerO and Symbol it was actually innovation using 2 different voices I accidently looked at twitch chat and saw your name and it was saying something horrenduosly stupid. I hope that wasnt actually you D: Are there comments in Twitch chat that aren't stupid? Well no but I hope that people from LRs refrain from doing it My twitch chat isn't loading, kind of a blessing i feel like. I lost so many braincells from being blasted by it for 10 seconds. Fucking Mouthbreathers Did you see my name? | ||
|
Niko_Thien
Germany2671 Posts
June 05 2014 21:20 GMT
#2647
| ||
|
GenesisX
Canada4267 Posts
June 05 2014 21:20 GMT
#2648
| ||
|
SpikeStarcraft
Germany2095 Posts
June 05 2014 21:20 GMT
#2649
![]() | ||
|
Loxley
Netherlands2480 Posts
June 05 2014 21:20 GMT
#2650
God. Burn. ![]() | ||
|
GumBa
United Kingdom31935 Posts
June 05 2014 21:20 GMT
#2651
On June 06 2014 06:20 Lorning wrote: Show nested quote + On June 06 2014 06:19 GumBa wrote: On June 06 2014 06:18 KingofdaHipHop wrote: On June 06 2014 06:17 GumBa wrote: On June 06 2014 06:15 Lorning wrote: On June 06 2014 06:14 GumBa wrote: On June 06 2014 06:13 Xinzoe wrote: On June 06 2014 06:12 GumBa wrote: On June 06 2014 06:10 Shellshock wrote: On June 06 2014 06:09 Kerence wrote: [quote] [quote] [quote] [quote] [quote] [quote] Hey, I wonder if it was jjakji and Patience who just casted that? it actually turned out to be Nestea and Mvp It was actually MMA, HerO and Symbol it was actually innovation using 2 different voices I accidently looked at twitch chat and saw your name and it was saying something horrenduosly stupid. I hope that wasnt actually you D: Are there comments in Twitch chat that aren't stupid? Well no but I hope that people from LRs refrain from doing it My twitch chat isn't loading, kind of a blessing i feel like. I lost so many braincells from being blasted by it for 10 seconds. Fucking Mouthbreathers Did you see my name? No not back then. Pls no Lorning | ||
|
KingofdaHipHop
United States25602 Posts
June 05 2014 21:20 GMT
#2652
| ||
|
opisska
Poland8852 Posts
June 05 2014 21:21 GMT
#2653
| ||
|
F1nal
Germany216 Posts
June 05 2014 21:21 GMT
#2654
| ||
|
gTank
Austria2668 Posts
June 05 2014 21:21 GMT
#2655
![]() | ||
|
AlternativeEgo
Sweden17309 Posts
June 05 2014 21:21 GMT
#2656
| ||
|
nkr
Sweden5451 Posts
June 05 2014 21:22 GMT
#2657
| ||
|
Lorning
Belgica34432 Posts
June 05 2014 21:22 GMT
#2658
On June 06 2014 06:21 AlternativeEgo wrote: There are LR people who are watching on twitch and not master embed of glory? You guys are weird. TL embed is too small for me | ||
|
KingofdaHipHop
United States25602 Posts
June 05 2014 21:22 GMT
#2659
On June 06 2014 06:21 F1nal wrote: So Destiny came just for castig.... Wondering if they paid his trip or so I doubt it, they only pay for players who won qualifiers. | ||
|
PhoenixVoid
Canada32755 Posts
June 05 2014 21:22 GMT
#2660
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Super Smash Bros Other Games |
|
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Replay Cast
[ Show More ] Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Replay Cast
BSL: Ladder Tournament
|
|
|