• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:53
CEST 04:53
KST 11:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7837 users

[HSC IX] Day 1 - Page 125

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 123 124 125 126 127 166 Next
KingofdaHipHop
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United States25602 Posts
June 05 2014 20:48 GMT
#2481
On June 06 2014 05:47 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2014 05:45 The_Templar wrote:
On June 06 2014 05:45 GumBa wrote:
On June 06 2014 05:45 Shellshock wrote:
On June 06 2014 05:44 GumBa wrote:
On June 06 2014 05:42 Shellshock wrote:
On June 06 2014 05:42 GumBa wrote:
I am not sure if I should stay awake for shoutcraft TT i need to work tomorrow but INno :/

man up

I habe barely slept this week and If I am not rested and careful I could saw my hand or fingers off TT but INno

Your job doesn't even involve saws

Yes it does

What is your job?

Tischler I think thats carpenter in english? Gotta saw and drill shit tomorrow

That is a job where you can saw your fingers off.
Rain | herO | sOs | Dear | Neeb | ByuN | INnoVation | Dream | ForGG | Maru | ByuL | Golden | Solar | Soulkey | Scarlett!!!
RhS_Artifex
Profile Joined December 2013
Germany109 Posts
June 05 2014 20:48 GMT
#2482
Tischler = carpenter, yup ... it's rewarding work though I suppose? =)
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
June 05 2014 20:48 GMT
#2483
On June 06 2014 05:47 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2014 05:46 GumBa wrote:
On June 06 2014 05:45 The_Templar wrote:
On June 06 2014 05:45 GumBa wrote:
On June 06 2014 05:44 PhoenixVoid wrote:
On June 06 2014 05:42 GumBa wrote:
I am not sure if I should stay awake for shoutcraft TT i need to work tomorrow but INno :/

Hire an intern to do your INoVation fanboyism while you work or sleep.

Would need to do an interview

I can just take over, TaeJa's not playing today

Still gotta interview being an INno fanboy isnt as easy as being a Taeja fanboy

I agree, being a TaeJa fanboy is much easier because TaeJa is much more godly

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA o wait are you serious?
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
June 05 2014 20:48 GMT
#2484
looool demuslim
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
June 05 2014 20:48 GMT
#2485
On June 06 2014 05:48 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2014 05:47 The_Templar wrote:
On June 06 2014 05:46 GumBa wrote:
On June 06 2014 05:45 The_Templar wrote:
On June 06 2014 05:45 GumBa wrote:
On June 06 2014 05:44 PhoenixVoid wrote:
On June 06 2014 05:42 GumBa wrote:
I am not sure if I should stay awake for shoutcraft TT i need to work tomorrow but INno :/

Hire an intern to do your INoVation fanboyism while you work or sleep.

Would need to do an interview

I can just take over, TaeJa's not playing today

Still gotta interview being an INno fanboy isnt as easy as being a Taeja fanboy

I agree, being a TaeJa fanboy is much easier because TaeJa is much more godly

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA o wait are you serious?


Taeja vs Innovation 2013.
Moderator
graNite
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Germany4434 Posts
June 05 2014 20:49 GMT
#2486
On June 06 2014 05:48 Shellshock wrote:
looool demuslim


aaaaaa
soo good
"Oink oink, bitches" - Tasteless on Pigbaby winning a map against Flash
Waxangel
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
United States33705 Posts
June 05 2014 20:49 GMT
#2487
demuslim dropping a solitary taeja-mule
AdministratorHey HP can you redo everything youve ever done because i have a small complaint?
AlternativeEgo
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden17309 Posts
June 05 2014 20:49 GMT
#2488
Demusli what you do
Mark Munoz looks like Gretorp
Topin
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Peru10128 Posts
June 05 2014 20:49 GMT
#2489
dat manner mule
i would define my style between a mix of ByuN, Maru and MKP
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
June 05 2014 20:49 GMT
#2490
IS KESPA CRUMBLING?
Community News
TL+ Member
PhoenixVoid
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Canada32755 Posts
June 05 2014 20:49 GMT
#2491
On June 06 2014 05:47 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2014 05:45 The_Templar wrote:
On June 06 2014 05:45 GumBa wrote:
On June 06 2014 05:45 Shellshock wrote:
On June 06 2014 05:44 GumBa wrote:
On June 06 2014 05:42 Shellshock wrote:
On June 06 2014 05:42 GumBa wrote:
I am not sure if I should stay awake for shoutcraft TT i need to work tomorrow but INno :/

man up

I habe barely slept this week and If I am not rested and careful I could saw my hand or fingers off TT but INno

Your job doesn't even involve saws

Yes it does

What is your job?

Tischler I think thats carpenter in english? Gotta saw and drill shit tomorrow

I await for the day when you show off your life-scale wooden figure of INoVation on your blog.
I'm afraid of demented knife-wielding escaped lunatic libertarian zombie mutants
RhS_Artifex
Profile Joined December 2013
Germany109 Posts
June 05 2014 20:49 GMT
#2492
Holy shit, that colossus nearly killed him from game totally
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
June 05 2014 20:49 GMT
#2493
On June 06 2014 05:49 Lorning wrote:
IS KESPA CRUMBLING?

no
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Schelim
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Austria11528 Posts
June 05 2014 20:49 GMT
#2494
On June 06 2014 05:47 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2014 05:45 The_Templar wrote:
On June 06 2014 05:45 GumBa wrote:
On June 06 2014 05:45 Shellshock wrote:
On June 06 2014 05:44 GumBa wrote:
On June 06 2014 05:42 Shellshock wrote:
On June 06 2014 05:42 GumBa wrote:
I am not sure if I should stay awake for shoutcraft TT i need to work tomorrow but INno :/

man up

I habe barely slept this week and If I am not rested and careful I could saw my hand or fingers off TT but INno

Your job doesn't even involve saws

Yes it does

What is your job?

Tischler I think thats carpenter in english? Gotta saw and drill shit tomorrow

Gumba confirmed Jesus
TY <3 Cure <3 Inno <3 Special <3
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
June 05 2014 20:49 GMT
#2495
On June 06 2014 05:48 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2014 05:47 The_Templar wrote:
On June 06 2014 05:46 GumBa wrote:
On June 06 2014 05:45 The_Templar wrote:
On June 06 2014 05:45 GumBa wrote:
On June 06 2014 05:44 PhoenixVoid wrote:
On June 06 2014 05:42 GumBa wrote:
I am not sure if I should stay awake for shoutcraft TT i need to work tomorrow but INno :/

Hire an intern to do your INoVation fanboyism while you work or sleep.

Would need to do an interview

I can just take over, TaeJa's not playing today

Still gotta interview being an INno fanboy isnt as easy as being a Taeja fanboy

I agree, being a TaeJa fanboy is much easier because TaeJa is much more godly

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA o wait are you serious?

Well, you practically said it yourself, and it's always easier to be a fan of a better player. Just ask Flash fans!
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
June 05 2014 20:49 GMT
#2496
On June 06 2014 05:48 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2014 05:48 GumBa wrote:
On June 06 2014 05:47 The_Templar wrote:
On June 06 2014 05:46 GumBa wrote:
On June 06 2014 05:45 The_Templar wrote:
On June 06 2014 05:45 GumBa wrote:
On June 06 2014 05:44 PhoenixVoid wrote:
On June 06 2014 05:42 GumBa wrote:
I am not sure if I should stay awake for shoutcraft TT i need to work tomorrow but INno :/

Hire an intern to do your INoVation fanboyism while you work or sleep.

Would need to do an interview

I can just take over, TaeJa's not playing today

Still gotta interview being an INno fanboy isnt as easy as being a Taeja fanboy

I agree, being a TaeJa fanboy is much easier because TaeJa is much more godly

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA o wait are you serious?


Taeja vs Innovation 2013.

Last time I checked its 2014 or is JD good again all of a sudden
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
polpot
Profile Joined April 2012
3002 Posts
June 05 2014 20:50 GMT
#2497
Demu really should start to drop
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
June 05 2014 20:50 GMT
#2498
On June 06 2014 05:49 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2014 05:48 stuchiu wrote:
On June 06 2014 05:48 GumBa wrote:
On June 06 2014 05:47 The_Templar wrote:
On June 06 2014 05:46 GumBa wrote:
On June 06 2014 05:45 The_Templar wrote:
On June 06 2014 05:45 GumBa wrote:
On June 06 2014 05:44 PhoenixVoid wrote:
On June 06 2014 05:42 GumBa wrote:
I am not sure if I should stay awake for shoutcraft TT i need to work tomorrow but INno :/

Hire an intern to do your INoVation fanboyism while you work or sleep.

Would need to do an interview

I can just take over, TaeJa's not playing today

Still gotta interview being an INno fanboy isnt as easy as being a Taeja fanboy

I agree, being a TaeJa fanboy is much easier because TaeJa is much more godly

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA o wait are you serious?


Taeja vs Innovation 2013.

Last time I checked its 2014 or is JD good again all of a sudden

early 2013 innovation is good
hellbats get nerfed - innovation is scrub tier
2014 hellbats get buffed - innovation relevant again

dae crutch?
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
June 05 2014 20:50 GMT
#2499
On June 06 2014 05:49 PhoenixVoid wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2014 05:47 GumBa wrote:
On June 06 2014 05:45 The_Templar wrote:
On June 06 2014 05:45 GumBa wrote:
On June 06 2014 05:45 Shellshock wrote:
On June 06 2014 05:44 GumBa wrote:
On June 06 2014 05:42 Shellshock wrote:
On June 06 2014 05:42 GumBa wrote:
I am not sure if I should stay awake for shoutcraft TT i need to work tomorrow but INno :/

man up

I habe barely slept this week and If I am not rested and careful I could saw my hand or fingers off TT but INno

Your job doesn't even involve saws

Yes it does

What is your job?

Tischler I think thats carpenter in english? Gotta saw and drill shit tomorrow

I await for the day when you show off your life-scale wooden figure of INoVation on your blog.

How has Gumba not already done this?
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
usopsama
Profile Joined April 2008
6502 Posts
June 05 2014 20:51 GMT
#2500
On June 06 2014 05:49 Lorning wrote:
IS KESPA CRUMBLING?

Only Prime.
Prev 1 123 124 125 126 127 166 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 130
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1953
GuemChi 1486
Artosis 660
910 80
ajuk12(nOOB) 21
Bale 20
Terrorterran 12
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm190
febbydoto19
Counter-Strike
taco 585
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox530
Other Games
summit1g8096
Doublelift1925
JimRising 590
C9.Mang0362
Day[9].tv323
PiGStarcraft248
Maynarde114
WinterStarcraft46
CosmosSc2 18
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1015
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream26
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 102
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv323
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
7h 7m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
8h 7m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
21h 7m
Patches Events
1d 13h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.