• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:34
CEST 01:34
KST 08:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9179 users

[HSC IX] Day 1 - Page 124

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 122 123 124 125 126 166 Next
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
June 05 2014 20:42 GMT
#2461
On June 06 2014 05:42 GumBa wrote:
I am not sure if I should stay awake for shoutcraft TT i need to work tomorrow but INno :/

man up
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
June 05 2014 20:43 GMT
#2462
On June 06 2014 05:42 GumBa wrote:
I am not sure if I should stay awake for shoutcraft TT i need to work tomorrow but INno :/

No passion
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Leviance
Profile Joined November 2009
Germany4079 Posts
June 05 2014 20:44 GMT
#2463
On June 06 2014 05:42 GumBa wrote:
I am not sure if I should stay awake for shoutcraft TT i need to work tomorrow but INno :/


Yep this collision is really unfortunate as TB has out up a great tournament as well, but nothing beats HSC and I need sleep so I will have to skip SCI/watch VODs
"Blizzard is never gonna nerf Terran because of those American and European fuck" - Korean Netizen
PhoenixVoid
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Canada32755 Posts
June 05 2014 20:44 GMT
#2464
On June 06 2014 05:42 GumBa wrote:
I am not sure if I should stay awake for shoutcraft TT i need to work tomorrow but INno :/

Hire an intern to do your INoVation fanboyism while you work or sleep.
I'm afraid of demented knife-wielding escaped lunatic libertarian zombie mutants
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
June 05 2014 20:44 GMT
#2465
On June 06 2014 05:42 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2014 05:42 GumBa wrote:
I am not sure if I should stay awake for shoutcraft TT i need to work tomorrow but INno :/

man up

I habe barely slept this week and If I am not rested and careful I could saw my hand or fingers off TT but INno
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
June 05 2014 20:44 GMT
#2466
On June 06 2014 05:42 GumBa wrote:
I am not sure if I should stay awake for shoutcraft TT i need to work tomorrow but INno :/

I gotta wake up early too, but I'm staying up
Community News
TL+ Member
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
June 05 2014 20:45 GMT
#2467
On June 06 2014 05:44 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2014 05:42 Shellshock wrote:
On June 06 2014 05:42 GumBa wrote:
I am not sure if I should stay awake for shoutcraft TT i need to work tomorrow but INno :/

man up

I habe barely slept this week and If I am not rested and careful I could saw my hand or fingers off TT but INno

Your job doesn't even involve saws
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
June 05 2014 20:45 GMT
#2468
On June 06 2014 05:44 PhoenixVoid wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2014 05:42 GumBa wrote:
I am not sure if I should stay awake for shoutcraft TT i need to work tomorrow but INno :/

Hire an intern to do your INoVation fanboyism while you work or sleep.

Would need to do an interview
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
KingofdaHipHop
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United States25602 Posts
June 05 2014 20:45 GMT
#2469
On June 06 2014 05:42 GumBa wrote:
I am not sure if I should stay awake for shoutcraft TT i need to work tomorrow but INno :/

HSC, Shoutcraft, and Code S. So much starcraft
Rain | herO | sOs | Dear | Neeb | ByuN | INnoVation | Dream | ForGG | Maru | ByuL | Golden | Solar | Soulkey | Scarlett!!!
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
June 05 2014 20:45 GMT
#2470
On June 06 2014 05:45 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2014 05:44 PhoenixVoid wrote:
On June 06 2014 05:42 GumBa wrote:
I am not sure if I should stay awake for shoutcraft TT i need to work tomorrow but INno :/

Hire an intern to do your INoVation fanboyism while you work or sleep.

Would need to do an interview

I can just take over, TaeJa's not playing today
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
June 05 2014 20:45 GMT
#2471
On June 06 2014 05:45 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2014 05:44 GumBa wrote:
On June 06 2014 05:42 Shellshock wrote:
On June 06 2014 05:42 GumBa wrote:
I am not sure if I should stay awake for shoutcraft TT i need to work tomorrow but INno :/

man up

I habe barely slept this week and If I am not rested and careful I could saw my hand or fingers off TT but INno

Your job doesn't even involve saws

Yes it does
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
June 05 2014 20:45 GMT
#2472
On June 06 2014 05:45 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2014 05:45 Shellshock wrote:
On June 06 2014 05:44 GumBa wrote:
On June 06 2014 05:42 Shellshock wrote:
On June 06 2014 05:42 GumBa wrote:
I am not sure if I should stay awake for shoutcraft TT i need to work tomorrow but INno :/

man up

I habe barely slept this week and If I am not rested and careful I could saw my hand or fingers off TT but INno

Your job doesn't even involve saws

Yes it does

What is your job?
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
graNite
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Germany4434 Posts
June 05 2014 20:46 GMT
#2473
no drops, no ghosts... how do you want to win?
"Oink oink, bitches" - Tasteless on Pigbaby winning a map against Flash
KingofdaHipHop
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United States25602 Posts
June 05 2014 20:46 GMT
#2474
On June 06 2014 05:44 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2014 05:42 GumBa wrote:
I am not sure if I should stay awake for shoutcraft TT i need to work tomorrow but INno :/

I gotta wake up early too, but I'm staying up

Lorning's passion > rest if eu's passion > dlo's hate of pvp
Rain | herO | sOs | Dear | Neeb | ByuN | INnoVation | Dream | ForGG | Maru | ByuL | Golden | Solar | Soulkey | Scarlett!!!
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
June 05 2014 20:46 GMT
#2475
On June 06 2014 05:45 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2014 05:45 GumBa wrote:
On June 06 2014 05:45 Shellshock wrote:
On June 06 2014 05:44 GumBa wrote:
On June 06 2014 05:42 Shellshock wrote:
On June 06 2014 05:42 GumBa wrote:
I am not sure if I should stay awake for shoutcraft TT i need to work tomorrow but INno :/

man up

I habe barely slept this week and If I am not rested and careful I could saw my hand or fingers off TT but INno

Your job doesn't even involve saws

Yes it does

What is your job?


A sawer of fingers.
Moderator
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
June 05 2014 20:46 GMT
#2476
On June 06 2014 05:45 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2014 05:45 GumBa wrote:
On June 06 2014 05:44 PhoenixVoid wrote:
On June 06 2014 05:42 GumBa wrote:
I am not sure if I should stay awake for shoutcraft TT i need to work tomorrow but INno :/

Hire an intern to do your INoVation fanboyism while you work or sleep.

Would need to do an interview

I can just take over, TaeJa's not playing today

Still gotta interview being an INno fanboy isnt as easy as being a Taeja fanboy
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
RhS_Artifex
Profile Joined December 2013
Germany109 Posts
June 05 2014 20:46 GMT
#2477
why the fuck is demu always waiting to get to max supply cap before attacking -.-
polpot
Profile Joined April 2012
3002 Posts
June 05 2014 20:47 GMT
#2478
Good control from Demu
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
June 05 2014 20:47 GMT
#2479
On June 06 2014 05:46 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2014 05:45 The_Templar wrote:
On June 06 2014 05:45 GumBa wrote:
On June 06 2014 05:44 PhoenixVoid wrote:
On June 06 2014 05:42 GumBa wrote:
I am not sure if I should stay awake for shoutcraft TT i need to work tomorrow but INno :/

Hire an intern to do your INoVation fanboyism while you work or sleep.

Would need to do an interview

I can just take over, TaeJa's not playing today

Still gotta interview being an INno fanboy isnt as easy as being a Taeja fanboy

I agree, being a TaeJa fanboy is much easier because TaeJa is much more godly
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
June 05 2014 20:47 GMT
#2480
On June 06 2014 05:45 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2014 05:45 GumBa wrote:
On June 06 2014 05:45 Shellshock wrote:
On June 06 2014 05:44 GumBa wrote:
On June 06 2014 05:42 Shellshock wrote:
On June 06 2014 05:42 GumBa wrote:
I am not sure if I should stay awake for shoutcraft TT i need to work tomorrow but INno :/

man up

I habe barely slept this week and If I am not rested and careful I could saw my hand or fingers off TT but INno

Your job doesn't even involve saws

Yes it does

What is your job?

Tischler I think thats carpenter in english? Gotta saw and drill shit tomorrow
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
Prev 1 122 123 124 125 126 166 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings40
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 156
SpeCial 77
CosmosSc2 41
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 689
910 59
Bale 14
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm101
League of Legends
Doublelift2889
Other Games
summit1g8386
shahzam606
C9.Mang0305
JimRising 234
PiGStarcraft213
Maynarde117
Liquid`Ken10
Vindicta6
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick649
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 111
• musti20045 35
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP33
• davetesta13
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21589
Other Games
• imaqtpie714
• Shiphtur209
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
10h 26m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
11h 26m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d
Patches Events
1d 16h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.