On May 23 2014 20:15 pure.Wasted wrote:
I actually haven't even heard about it.
Raven vs. SH?
I actually haven't even heard about it.
Raven vs. SH?
The worst baneling bust of all time vs a botched 11/11
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
stuchiu
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
On May 23 2014 20:15 pure.Wasted wrote: Show nested quote + On May 23 2014 20:11 stuchiu wrote: On May 23 2014 20:11 pure.Wasted wrote: Worst game of the year. That cant be possible. You must have missed Soo vs Gumiho. I actually haven't even heard about it. Raven vs. SH? The worst baneling bust of all time vs a botched 11/11 | ||
|
Olli
Austria24422 Posts
| ||
|
Undead1993
Germany17651 Posts
On May 23 2014 20:17 Circumstance wrote: I think that was pretty much inevitable from the start of the group. It'll be interesting. TvZ is typcially Innovation's bread and butter, but the current meta strongly favors Zerg in the matchup, BUT Leenock is on a team with no Terrans, while Innovation lives in a house with only one Zerg, who just happens to be amazing right now. Could go either way. leenock just beat inno yesterday in the ATC. it was a strange game though | ||
|
Dingodile
4139 Posts
| ||
|
Olli
Austria24422 Posts
On May 23 2014 20:17 stuchiu wrote: Show nested quote + On May 23 2014 20:15 pure.Wasted wrote: On May 23 2014 20:11 stuchiu wrote: On May 23 2014 20:11 pure.Wasted wrote: Worst game of the year. That cant be possible. You must have missed Soo vs Gumiho. I actually haven't even heard about it. Raven vs. SH? The worst baneling bust of all time vs a botched 11/11 This is the worst baneling bust of all time And the best at the same time | ||
|
Pandemona
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
Those masks | ||
|
pure.Wasted
Canada4701 Posts
On May 23 2014 20:17 stuchiu wrote: Show nested quote + On May 23 2014 20:15 pure.Wasted wrote: On May 23 2014 20:11 stuchiu wrote: On May 23 2014 20:11 pure.Wasted wrote: Worst game of the year. That cant be possible. You must have missed Soo vs Gumiho. I actually haven't even heard about it. Raven vs. SH? The worst baneling bust of all time vs a botched 11/11 If only Tastosis had cast it, that would be instant must watch. | ||
|
Pandemona
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
4gate follow up...oh dear oh dear ^_^ | ||
|
stuchiu
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
| ||
|
Yello
Germany7411 Posts
| ||
|
Bashion
Cook Islands2612 Posts
| ||
|
Paljas
Germany6926 Posts
| ||
|
Undead1993
Germany17651 Posts
| ||
|
FrostedMiniWheats
United States30730 Posts
On May 23 2014 20:22 Pandemona wrote: Leenock u cannot 3 hatch vs herO 4gate follow up...oh dear oh dear ^_^ oh really :o | ||
|
stuchiu
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
On May 23 2014 20:22 Pandemona wrote: Leenock u cannot 3 hatch vs herO 4gate follow up...oh dear oh dear ^_^ What did you say? I couldn't hear you over herO's dead pylons! | ||
|
Olli
Austria24422 Posts
| ||
|
Cereb
Denmark3388 Posts
![]() | ||
|
PhoenixVoid
Canada32755 Posts
| ||
|
Paljas
Germany6926 Posts
| ||
|
Vindicare605
United States16126 Posts
On May 23 2014 20:25 DarkLordOlli wrote: I've never seen this get so completely destroyed #justleenockthings :D I didn't like his chances coming into tonight, but now I'm starting to feel some hope he'll advance in first place. | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Counter-Strike Other Games |
|
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Replay Cast
[ Show More ] BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|