• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:52
CEST 19:52
KST 02:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10516 users

[WCS AM] Ro8 Day 1 Premier Season 1 2014 - Page 37

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 35 36 37 38 39 63 Next
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
April 10 2014 22:19 GMT
#721
On April 11 2014 07:19 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2014 07:17 The_Templar wrote:
On April 11 2014 07:16 GumBa wrote:
Guys srsly Darkhoarse is neo-Fionn! Remember whenever Polt was mentioned everyone was like who? Etc because everyone forgot his win so he was invisble thats right fionn. Who supports the current most invisble terran st the moment? Darkhorse. Who used to curse everyone? Fionn. Who curses people now? Darkhoarse.

I think I am onto something

And Darkhorse is becoming a writer.
Wow. You are absolutely right!!

It is happening i have to continue my research though

Please god no
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
April 10 2014 22:19 GMT
#722
On April 11 2014 07:18 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2014 07:17 ssxsilver wrote:
I'm not used to WCS AM LR going so fast. Slow down guys!


http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/sc2-tournaments/230086-mlg-columbus-day-3

That's not WCS AM ;D
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Crot4le
Profile Joined June 2013
England2927 Posts
April 10 2014 22:20 GMT
#723
On April 11 2014 07:12 Wintex wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2014 07:10 Crot4le wrote:
A disgusting amount of disrespect in this thread. Too many butthurt balance whiners and prats in general.

It's fun to play saint when your player wins, isn't it?


I was gutted earlier when Impact failed to get out of his group in Code A after a close series with DRG. I think you'll find if you read the LR thread I praised DRG for his play and kept within the spirit of the game.
Massive fan of Axiom eSports | Crotale#992 | Twitter: @Crot4le
SC2Toastie
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
Netherlands5725 Posts
April 10 2014 22:20 GMT
#724
On April 11 2014 07:19 Schelim wrote:
Bitter and Ret should be good

Baiting?? That's Nathanias :-)
Bitter quit IIRC
Mura Ma Man, Dark Da Dude, Super Shot Sos!
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
April 10 2014 22:20 GMT
#725
On April 11 2014 07:18 Crot4le wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2014 07:12 Darkhorse wrote:
On April 11 2014 07:10 Crot4le wrote:
A disgusting amount of disrespect in this thread. Too many butthurt balance whiners and prats in general.

"I see disrespect! I'm going to call people butthurt and prats! That'll up respect level!"


People trying to undermine Alicia's victory and play today don't deserve respect. Alicia deserves respect. That's the key difference.

Why does a win or a loss determine if a player deserves respect?
Squat
Profile Joined September 2013
Sweden7978 Posts
April 10 2014 22:20 GMT
#726
On April 11 2014 07:18 FuRRie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2014 07:17 ssxsilver wrote:
I'm not used to WCS AM LR going so fast. Slow down guys!


It's all these damn Europeans that need to sod off! :p

I'm sitting here in nothing but my sparkly, American flag speedos with a giant glass of soda and a huge bowl of bacon snacks. I'm more American than Polt atm.
"Digital. They have digital. What is digital?" - Donald J Trump
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
April 10 2014 22:20 GMT
#727
On April 11 2014 07:19 sAsImre wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2014 07:06 Nebuchad wrote:
On April 11 2014 07:01 sAsImre wrote:
On April 11 2014 06:55 Shellshock wrote:
being mad at alicia for all inning is just silly. You're playing against Bomber, a guy who is known for being an extremely strong macro player that just churns out parade pushes. the same guy who has shown susceptibility to all ins already when he lost to players like Arthur. HOW SHOULD I APPROACH THIS MATCH IF I WANT TO WIN? I should play to Bomber's strengths and go macro right?


ask yourself why there is no terran insane in tvp nowadays.


We are coming out of a period of clear imbalance into a period that is yet undefined. Nowadays doesn't exist yet.


oh P have started to admit that it was clearly imba before? I missed a period.


They thought it was too strong for Terran. I mean remember that 1 week Protoss lost in PL? I've never seen so many Protoss players bitching at once.
Moderator
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
April 10 2014 22:20 GMT
#728
On April 11 2014 07:19 SC2Toastie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2014 07:19 sAsImre wrote:
On April 11 2014 07:06 Nebuchad wrote:
On April 11 2014 07:01 sAsImre wrote:
On April 11 2014 06:55 Shellshock wrote:
being mad at alicia for all inning is just silly. You're playing against Bomber, a guy who is known for being an extremely strong macro player that just churns out parade pushes. the same guy who has shown susceptibility to all ins already when he lost to players like Arthur. HOW SHOULD I APPROACH THIS MATCH IF I WANT TO WIN? I should play to Bomber's strengths and go macro right?


ask yourself why there is no terran insane in tvp nowadays.


We are coming out of a period of clear imbalance into a period that is yet undefined. Nowadays doesn't exist yet.


oh P have started to admit that it was clearly imba before? I missed a period.

Quit it.

Didn you make the mad marine fanclub?
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
pure.Wasted
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada4701 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-10 22:21:05
April 10 2014 22:20 GMT
#729
On April 11 2014 07:18 Crot4le wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2014 07:12 Darkhorse wrote:
On April 11 2014 07:10 Crot4le wrote:
A disgusting amount of disrespect in this thread. Too many butthurt balance whiners and prats in general.

"I see disrespect! I'm going to call people butthurt and prats! That'll up respect level!"


People trying to undermine Alicia's victory and play today don't deserve respect. Alicia deserves respect. That's the key difference.


Out of curiosity, does every player who wins deserve respect by default?
INna Maru-da-FanTa, Bbaby, TY Dream that I'm Flashing you
Nebuchad
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Switzerland12536 Posts
April 10 2014 22:20 GMT
#730
On April 11 2014 07:19 sAsImre wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2014 07:06 Nebuchad wrote:
On April 11 2014 07:01 sAsImre wrote:
On April 11 2014 06:55 Shellshock wrote:
being mad at alicia for all inning is just silly. You're playing against Bomber, a guy who is known for being an extremely strong macro player that just churns out parade pushes. the same guy who has shown susceptibility to all ins already when he lost to players like Arthur. HOW SHOULD I APPROACH THIS MATCH IF I WANT TO WIN? I should play to Bomber's strengths and go macro right?


ask yourself why there is no terran insane in tvp nowadays.


We are coming out of a period of clear imbalance into a period that is yet undefined. Nowadays doesn't exist yet.


oh P have started to admit that it was clearly imba before? I missed a period.


Rofl you're such a joke. There were like 4 people total on the whole teamliquid who didn't say it was imba
No will to live, no wish to die
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
April 10 2014 22:20 GMT
#731
On April 11 2014 07:20 Crot4le wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2014 07:12 Wintex wrote:
On April 11 2014 07:10 Crot4le wrote:
A disgusting amount of disrespect in this thread. Too many butthurt balance whiners and prats in general.

It's fun to play saint when your player wins, isn't it?


I was gutted earlier when Impact failed to get out of his group in Code A after a close series with DRG. I think you'll find if you read the LR thread I praised DRG for his play and kept within the spirit of the game.

Well saying "Zerg imba" would've probably backfired tbh
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
MasterOfPuppets
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Romania6942 Posts
April 10 2014 22:20 GMT
#732
On April 11 2014 07:19 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2014 07:18 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On April 11 2014 07:17 ssxsilver wrote:
I'm not used to WCS AM LR going so fast. Slow down guys!


http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/sc2-tournaments/230086-mlg-columbus-day-3

That's not WCS AM ;D


You're right, far fewer Koreans.

But damn, I'll never forget Columbus and Anaheim. And I guess I'll never stop rooting for MMA either... sigh :<
"my shaft scares me too" - strenx 2014
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
April 10 2014 22:20 GMT
#733
On April 11 2014 07:20 Crot4le wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2014 07:12 Wintex wrote:
On April 11 2014 07:10 Crot4le wrote:
A disgusting amount of disrespect in this thread. Too many butthurt balance whiners and prats in general.

It's fun to play saint when your player wins, isn't it?


I was gutted earlier when Impact failed to get out of his group in Code A after a close series with DRG. I think you'll find if you read the LR thread I praised DRG for his play and kept within the spirit of the game.

Good job. Now convince other people to be nice all the time.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
SC2Toastie
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
Netherlands5725 Posts
April 10 2014 22:20 GMT
#734
On April 11 2014 07:20 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2014 07:19 SC2Toastie wrote:
On April 11 2014 07:19 sAsImre wrote:
On April 11 2014 07:06 Nebuchad wrote:
On April 11 2014 07:01 sAsImre wrote:
On April 11 2014 06:55 Shellshock wrote:
being mad at alicia for all inning is just silly. You're playing against Bomber, a guy who is known for being an extremely strong macro player that just churns out parade pushes. the same guy who has shown susceptibility to all ins already when he lost to players like Arthur. HOW SHOULD I APPROACH THIS MATCH IF I WANT TO WIN? I should play to Bomber's strengths and go macro right?


ask yourself why there is no terran insane in tvp nowadays.


We are coming out of a period of clear imbalance into a period that is yet undefined. Nowadays doesn't exist yet.


oh P have started to admit that it was clearly imba before? I missed a period.

Quit it.

Didn you make the mad marine fanclub?

I did. So what?
Mura Ma Man, Dark Da Dude, Super Shot Sos!
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
April 10 2014 22:21 GMT
#735
On April 11 2014 07:20 Squat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2014 07:18 FuRRie wrote:
On April 11 2014 07:17 ssxsilver wrote:
I'm not used to WCS AM LR going so fast. Slow down guys!


It's all these damn Europeans that need to sod off! :p

I'm sitting here in nothing but my sparkly, American flag speedos with a giant glass of soda and a huge bowl of bacon snacks. I'm more American than Polt atm.

NO ONE is more American than Polt
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
April 10 2014 22:21 GMT
#736
On April 11 2014 07:20 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2014 07:19 SC2Toastie wrote:
On April 11 2014 07:19 sAsImre wrote:
On April 11 2014 07:06 Nebuchad wrote:
On April 11 2014 07:01 sAsImre wrote:
On April 11 2014 06:55 Shellshock wrote:
being mad at alicia for all inning is just silly. You're playing against Bomber, a guy who is known for being an extremely strong macro player that just churns out parade pushes. the same guy who has shown susceptibility to all ins already when he lost to players like Arthur. HOW SHOULD I APPROACH THIS MATCH IF I WANT TO WIN? I should play to Bomber's strengths and go macro right?


ask yourself why there is no terran insane in tvp nowadays.


We are coming out of a period of clear imbalance into a period that is yet undefined. Nowadays doesn't exist yet.


oh P have started to admit that it was clearly imba before? I missed a period.

Quit it.

Didn you make the mad marine fanclub?

What you have here is a guy who was banned for whining and learned. :D
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Wintex
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Norway16849 Posts
April 10 2014 22:21 GMT
#737
On April 11 2014 07:20 Nebuchad wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2014 07:19 sAsImre wrote:
On April 11 2014 07:06 Nebuchad wrote:
On April 11 2014 07:01 sAsImre wrote:
On April 11 2014 06:55 Shellshock wrote:
being mad at alicia for all inning is just silly. You're playing against Bomber, a guy who is known for being an extremely strong macro player that just churns out parade pushes. the same guy who has shown susceptibility to all ins already when he lost to players like Arthur. HOW SHOULD I APPROACH THIS MATCH IF I WANT TO WIN? I should play to Bomber's strengths and go macro right?


ask yourself why there is no terran insane in tvp nowadays.


We are coming out of a period of clear imbalance into a period that is yet undefined. Nowadays doesn't exist yet.


oh P have started to admit that it was clearly imba before? I missed a period.


Rofl you're such a joke. There were like 4 people total on the whole teamliquid who didn't say it was imba

Not true.
The Bomber boy
MasterOfPuppets
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Romania6942 Posts
April 10 2014 22:21 GMT
#738
On April 11 2014 07:21 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2014 07:20 Squat wrote:
On April 11 2014 07:18 FuRRie wrote:
On April 11 2014 07:17 ssxsilver wrote:
I'm not used to WCS AM LR going so fast. Slow down guys!


It's all these damn Europeans that need to sod off! :p

I'm sitting here in nothing but my sparkly, American flag speedos with a giant glass of soda and a huge bowl of bacon snacks. I'm more American than Polt atm.

NO ONE is more American than Polt


Stephano?

+ Show Spoiler +
yay this joke is back
"my shaft scares me too" - strenx 2014
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
April 10 2014 22:21 GMT
#739
On April 11 2014 07:20 SC2Toastie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2014 07:20 GumBa wrote:
On April 11 2014 07:19 SC2Toastie wrote:
On April 11 2014 07:19 sAsImre wrote:
On April 11 2014 07:06 Nebuchad wrote:
On April 11 2014 07:01 sAsImre wrote:
On April 11 2014 06:55 Shellshock wrote:
being mad at alicia for all inning is just silly. You're playing against Bomber, a guy who is known for being an extremely strong macro player that just churns out parade pushes. the same guy who has shown susceptibility to all ins already when he lost to players like Arthur. HOW SHOULD I APPROACH THIS MATCH IF I WANT TO WIN? I should play to Bomber's strengths and go macro right?


ask yourself why there is no terran insane in tvp nowadays.


We are coming out of a period of clear imbalance into a period that is yet undefined. Nowadays doesn't exist yet.


oh P have started to admit that it was clearly imba before? I missed a period.

Quit it.

Didn you make the mad marine fanclub?

I did. So what?

Just find it interesting
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
Yorbon
Profile Joined December 2011
Netherlands4272 Posts
April 10 2014 22:21 GMT
#740
Good, tvz :D
Prev 1 35 36 37 38 39 63 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
ComeBackTV 732
IntoTheiNu 588
SteadfastSC449
Rex89
CosmosSc2 67
EnkiAlexander 57
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 449
UpATreeSC 147
Rex 89
CosmosSc2 67
BRAT_OK 57
JuggernautJason21
PtitDrogo 20
MindelVK 19
Codebar 8
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 37915
Jaedong 1084
Soma 1052
Mini 690
BeSt 457
Larva 407
Rush 322
ZerO 291
Soulkey 238
Snow 150
[ Show more ]
Dewaltoss 109
hero 84
Liquid`Ret 62
Mind 38
sorry 25
Killer 25
Shine 22
ToSsGirL 21
yabsab 20
Trap 16
Terrorterran 16
Dota 2
qojqva1111
Dendi875
Counter-Strike
fl0m967
Fnx 734
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King67
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4057
crisheroes2324
Khaldor1776
Liquid`Hasu526
Other Games
ArmadaUGS1557
ceh9530
B2W.Neo499
byalli450
KnowMe134
QueenE88
C9.Mang067
Chillindude62
Trikslyr42
Railgan22
ZerO(Twitch)13
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream93
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 41
• Adnapsc2 9
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki19
• FirePhoenix13
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 4070
League of Legends
• TFBlade1103
Other Games
• imaqtpie913
• Shiphtur347
• Scarra1
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
16h 8m
OSC
19h 8m
Stellar Fest
19h 8m
OSC
1d 6h
Stellar Fest
1d 19h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.