• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:10
CEST 18:10
KST 01:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8105 users

[WCS AM] Ro8 Day 1 Premier Season 1 2014 - Page 39

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 37 38 39 40 41 63 Next
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
April 10 2014 22:24 GMT
#761
On April 11 2014 07:23 SC2Toastie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2014 07:23 Darkhorse wrote:
On April 11 2014 07:22 SC2Toastie wrote:
On April 11 2014 07:21 Darkhorse wrote:
On April 11 2014 07:20 GumBa wrote:
On April 11 2014 07:19 SC2Toastie wrote:
On April 11 2014 07:19 sAsImre wrote:
On April 11 2014 07:06 Nebuchad wrote:
On April 11 2014 07:01 sAsImre wrote:
On April 11 2014 06:55 Shellshock wrote:
being mad at alicia for all inning is just silly. You're playing against Bomber, a guy who is known for being an extremely strong macro player that just churns out parade pushes. the same guy who has shown susceptibility to all ins already when he lost to players like Arthur. HOW SHOULD I APPROACH THIS MATCH IF I WANT TO WIN? I should play to Bomber's strengths and go macro right?


ask yourself why there is no terran insane in tvp nowadays.


We are coming out of a period of clear imbalance into a period that is yet undefined. Nowadays doesn't exist yet.


oh P have started to admit that it was clearly imba before? I missed a period.

Quit it.

Didn you make the mad marine fanclub?

What you have here is a guy who was banned for whining and learned. :D

Thanks for noticing =D

Thanks for becoming quality poster!

I would -not- consider my posting 'quility', but thanks ^_^

You were banned fairly recently weren't you?
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
AlternativeEgo
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden17309 Posts
April 10 2014 22:24 GMT
#762
On April 11 2014 07:20 Nebuchad wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2014 07:19 sAsImre wrote:
On April 11 2014 07:06 Nebuchad wrote:
On April 11 2014 07:01 sAsImre wrote:
On April 11 2014 06:55 Shellshock wrote:
being mad at alicia for all inning is just silly. You're playing against Bomber, a guy who is known for being an extremely strong macro player that just churns out parade pushes. the same guy who has shown susceptibility to all ins already when he lost to players like Arthur. HOW SHOULD I APPROACH THIS MATCH IF I WANT TO WIN? I should play to Bomber's strengths and go macro right?


ask yourself why there is no terran insane in tvp nowadays.


We are coming out of a period of clear imbalance into a period that is yet undefined. Nowadays doesn't exist yet.


oh P have started to admit that it was clearly imba before? I missed a period.


Rofl you're such a joke. There were like 4 people total on the whole teamliquid who didn't say it was imba


So there were only four of us who were not banned? No wonder the forum felt slow.
Mark Munoz looks like Gretorp
Squat
Profile Joined September 2013
Sweden7978 Posts
April 10 2014 22:24 GMT
#763
On April 11 2014 07:21 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2014 07:20 Squat wrote:
On April 11 2014 07:18 FuRRie wrote:
On April 11 2014 07:17 ssxsilver wrote:
I'm not used to WCS AM LR going so fast. Slow down guys!


It's all these damn Europeans that need to sod off! :p

I'm sitting here in nothing but my sparkly, American flag speedos with a giant glass of soda and a huge bowl of bacon snacks. I'm more American than Polt atm.

NO ONE is more American than Polt

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of the bald eagle on my shoulder singing the American National Anthem whilst firing his revolver in the air.
"Digital. They have digital. What is digital?" - Donald J Trump
Nebuchad
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Switzerland12536 Posts
April 10 2014 22:24 GMT
#764
On April 11 2014 07:20 pure.Wasted wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2014 07:18 Crot4le wrote:
On April 11 2014 07:12 Darkhorse wrote:
On April 11 2014 07:10 Crot4le wrote:
A disgusting amount of disrespect in this thread. Too many butthurt balance whiners and prats in general.

"I see disrespect! I'm going to call people butthurt and prats! That'll up respect level!"


People trying to undermine Alicia's victory and play today don't deserve respect. Alicia deserves respect. That's the key difference.


Out of curiosity, does every player who wins deserve respect by default?


I thought every player who plays deserves respect by default. You know, seeing how he is dedicating a good part of his life to enabling us as spectators, and all that.
No will to live, no wish to die
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
April 10 2014 22:25 GMT
#765
On April 11 2014 07:24 Squat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2014 07:21 GumBa wrote:
On April 11 2014 07:20 Squat wrote:
On April 11 2014 07:18 FuRRie wrote:
On April 11 2014 07:17 ssxsilver wrote:
I'm not used to WCS AM LR going so fast. Slow down guys!


It's all these damn Europeans that need to sod off! :p

I'm sitting here in nothing but my sparkly, American flag speedos with a giant glass of soda and a huge bowl of bacon snacks. I'm more American than Polt atm.

NO ONE is more American than Polt

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of the bald eagle on my shoulder singing the American National Anthem whilst firing his revolver in the air.

Is your point that the eagle on your shoulder is more American than Polt?
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Xoronius
Profile Joined July 2011
Germany6362 Posts
April 10 2014 22:25 GMT
#766
On April 11 2014 07:19 boxerfred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2014 07:16 Xoronius wrote:
On April 11 2014 07:10 boxerfred wrote:
On April 11 2014 07:10 Shellshock wrote:
These games are all irrelevant anyways. Polt is going to win WCS AM regardless of who makes the finals

serious question: except tb, who's been cheering for alicia? and I'm talking about "for alicia", not "against bomber"

Serious question: Why does it matter, who people cheer for? This should be the best players, not the most popular. People will complain a bit about their favorite losing and then go on and call teh next round "so stacked" because of players like Alicia. Ofc. Bomber is equally good, but at this very day Alicia was better. Life goes on. We should prefer good but not neccessarily popular players we have over a possible scenario, where Destiny, avilo and Spanishiwa are seeded deep into tournaments because people want them to.

Nonono, people should cheer for whoever they like for whatever reasons those people decide to have. that can be skill, personality, looks, habits, whatever. That was not a salty question of mine, but since there was a lot of alicia-bashing and protoss-bashing, I wanted to know who is really happy for alicia in this thread. those fans didn't say anything about how well alicia played, instead how bad bomber was. which is actually sad :/.

fuck this, I'm a bomber fan, gotta hate Alicia now.

I agree with you, you can be a fan of whoever you want for whatever reasons you want. That just shouldn't influence results in any way. And since you talked about there not being that much Alicia fans after Shellshock talked about Polt winning the entire thing, I sensed an interference, as in: "Bomber should advance, because he has more fans". And that statement is wrong IMHO, people who play better should advance, regardless what the public thinks about them.
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-10 22:25:21
April 10 2014 22:25 GMT
#767
On April 11 2014 07:20 pure.Wasted wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2014 07:18 Crot4le wrote:
On April 11 2014 07:12 Darkhorse wrote:
On April 11 2014 07:10 Crot4le wrote:
A disgusting amount of disrespect in this thread. Too many butthurt balance whiners and prats in general.

"I see disrespect! I'm going to call people butthurt and prats! That'll up respect level!"


People trying to undermine Alicia's victory and play today don't deserve respect. Alicia deserves respect. That's the key difference.


Out of curiosity, does every player who wins deserve respect by default?


I think if a player keeps losing over and over and over and over, but still keeps at it for days, weeks, months, years deserves a lot of respect too.
Moderator
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
April 10 2014 22:25 GMT
#768
On April 11 2014 07:23 FuRRie wrote:
Fanta Taeja?

I am disappoint.

FanTaeJa. Sounds like an experimental soda or indie rock band.
kiss kiss fall in love
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
April 10 2014 22:25 GMT
#769
On April 11 2014 07:24 SC2Toastie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2014 07:21 GumBa wrote:
On April 11 2014 07:20 SC2Toastie wrote:
On April 11 2014 07:20 GumBa wrote:
On April 11 2014 07:19 SC2Toastie wrote:
On April 11 2014 07:19 sAsImre wrote:
On April 11 2014 07:06 Nebuchad wrote:
On April 11 2014 07:01 sAsImre wrote:
On April 11 2014 06:55 Shellshock wrote:
being mad at alicia for all inning is just silly. You're playing against Bomber, a guy who is known for being an extremely strong macro player that just churns out parade pushes. the same guy who has shown susceptibility to all ins already when he lost to players like Arthur. HOW SHOULD I APPROACH THIS MATCH IF I WANT TO WIN? I should play to Bomber's strengths and go macro right?


ask yourself why there is no terran insane in tvp nowadays.


We are coming out of a period of clear imbalance into a period that is yet undefined. Nowadays doesn't exist yet.


oh P have started to admit that it was clearly imba before? I missed a period.

Quit it.

Didn you make the mad marine fanclub?

I did. So what?

Just find it interesting

Find whatever you like.

Ok mr. Passive agressive
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-10 22:25:35
April 10 2014 22:25 GMT
#770
On April 11 2014 07:24 Nebuchad wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2014 07:20 pure.Wasted wrote:
On April 11 2014 07:18 Crot4le wrote:
On April 11 2014 07:12 Darkhorse wrote:
On April 11 2014 07:10 Crot4le wrote:
A disgusting amount of disrespect in this thread. Too many butthurt balance whiners and prats in general.

"I see disrespect! I'm going to call people butthurt and prats! That'll up respect level!"


People trying to undermine Alicia's victory and play today don't deserve respect. Alicia deserves respect. That's the key difference.


Out of curiosity, does every player who wins deserve respect by default?


I thought every player who plays deserves respect by default. You know, seeing how he is dedicating a good part of his life to enabling us as spectators, and all that.

I raise you naniwa

edit: BOOM goes the LR
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
April 10 2014 22:26 GMT
#771
WCS America Premier RO8

(T)TaeJa vs (Z)HyuN
0-0


Map: Frost


TaeJa spawns in the bottom right
HyuN spawns in the top right
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
FuRRie
Profile Joined February 2009
Belgium815 Posts
April 10 2014 22:26 GMT
#772
On April 11 2014 07:25 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2014 07:23 FuRRie wrote:
Fanta Taeja?

I am disappoint.

FanTaeJa. Sounds like an experimental soda or indie rock band.


I'd drink that.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
April 10 2014 22:26 GMT
#773
GO TAEJA!!
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
April 10 2014 22:26 GMT
#774
On April 11 2014 07:25 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2014 07:24 Squat wrote:
On April 11 2014 07:21 GumBa wrote:
On April 11 2014 07:20 Squat wrote:
On April 11 2014 07:18 FuRRie wrote:
On April 11 2014 07:17 ssxsilver wrote:
I'm not used to WCS AM LR going so fast. Slow down guys!


It's all these damn Europeans that need to sod off! :p

I'm sitting here in nothing but my sparkly, American flag speedos with a giant glass of soda and a huge bowl of bacon snacks. I'm more American than Polt atm.

NO ONE is more American than Polt

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of the bald eagle on my shoulder singing the American National Anthem whilst firing his revolver in the air.

Is your point that the eagle on your shoulder is more American than Polt?

Polt invented the eagle after he was born upon. Mt.Rushmore
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
MasterOfPuppets
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Romania6942 Posts
April 10 2014 22:26 GMT
#775
On April 11 2014 07:25 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2014 07:20 pure.Wasted wrote:
On April 11 2014 07:18 Crot4le wrote:
On April 11 2014 07:12 Darkhorse wrote:
On April 11 2014 07:10 Crot4le wrote:
A disgusting amount of disrespect in this thread. Too many butthurt balance whiners and prats in general.

"I see disrespect! I'm going to call people butthurt and prats! That'll up respect level!"


People trying to undermine Alicia's victory and play today don't deserve respect. Alicia deserves respect. That's the key difference.


Out of curiosity, does every player who wins deserve respect by default?


I think if a player keeps losing over and over and over and over, but still keeps at it for days, weeks, months, years deserves a lot of respect too.


This makes me feel bad for InCa and the like.
"my shaft scares me too" - strenx 2014
Squat
Profile Joined September 2013
Sweden7978 Posts
April 10 2014 22:26 GMT
#776
On April 11 2014 07:25 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 11 2014 07:24 Squat wrote:
On April 11 2014 07:21 GumBa wrote:
On April 11 2014 07:20 Squat wrote:
On April 11 2014 07:18 FuRRie wrote:
On April 11 2014 07:17 ssxsilver wrote:
I'm not used to WCS AM LR going so fast. Slow down guys!


It's all these damn Europeans that need to sod off! :p

I'm sitting here in nothing but my sparkly, American flag speedos with a giant glass of soda and a huge bowl of bacon snacks. I'm more American than Polt atm.

NO ONE is more American than Polt

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of the bald eagle on my shoulder singing the American National Anthem whilst firing his revolver in the air.

Is your point that the eagle on your shoulder is more American than Polt?

No, but the full back Nascar tattoo I got last week is.
"Digital. They have digital. What is digital?" - Donald J Trump
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
April 10 2014 22:26 GMT
#777
Hey guys look, no Protoss! Maybe we can get some good games now.
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
Yorbon
Profile Joined December 2011
Netherlands4272 Posts
April 10 2014 22:26 GMT
#778
the deserving of respect is an absurd notion to me. I can't really imagine what it means.
Jer99
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Canada8160 Posts
April 10 2014 22:26 GMT
#779
come on everybody it's Taeja time
StrategyTaeJa #1 || @TL_Jer99 || "seeker seeked out his seeking"
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
April 10 2014 22:27 GMT
#780
We actually need a LR-thread LR.

0:00 "protoss power"
0:01 "tvz best matchup"
0:30 "User was banned because he called another one a bitch"
..
Prev 1 37 38 39 40 41 63 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
IntoTheiNu 642
ComeBackTV 578
SteadfastSC412
Rex103
CosmosSc2 46
EnkiAlexander 35
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 412
ProTech132
Rex 103
CosmosSc2 46
UpATreeSC 45
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 44074
Jaedong 1332
Hyuk 1200
Mini 648
Soma 506
Horang2 484
BeSt 479
Soulkey 317
Larva 306
Rush 290
[ Show more ]
ZerO 267
Last 205
Snow 200
hero 81
Mind 56
Liquid`Ret 48
Free 36
Killer 35
sorry 33
ToSsGirL 23
Terrorterran 22
Rock 22
yabsab 21
HiyA 18
Shine 18
Trap 16
Dota 2
Gorgc8036
qojqva1404
Dendi857
Counter-Strike
Fnx 881
x6flipin482
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2596
Khaldor1944
Liquid`Hasu9
Other Games
ArmadaUGS2897
singsing1806
B2W.Neo971
hiko780
byalli441
KnowMe138
Liquid`VortiX100
QueenE86
Mew2King75
Trikslyr43
Railgan17
ZerO(Twitch)14
Chillindude4
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream95
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 25
• mYiSmile121
• Adnapsc2 5
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix8
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 2974
League of Legends
• Nemesis1972
• Jankos1030
• TFBlade670
Other Games
• Shiphtur326
• WagamamaTV267
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
17h 50m
OSC
20h 50m
Stellar Fest
20h 50m
OSC
1d 7h
Stellar Fest
1d 20h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.