• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:02
CEST 09:02
KST 16:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon106
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] 2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach Bot on ladder BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7537 users

[WCS AM] Ro16 Groups C & D Premier Season 1 2014 - Page 32

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 30 31 32 33 34 119 Next
NovaMB
Profile Joined February 2013
Germany9534 Posts
April 06 2014 17:55 GMT
#621
On April 07 2014 02:55 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 07 2014 02:54 Undead1993 wrote:
btw is there a reason give by esl why we don't get interviews of the winners?

Yeah, I want a TaeJa interview please

Q: you advanced, how do you feel?
A: Ok.
Here it is
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
April 06 2014 17:55 GMT
#622
On April 07 2014 02:54 Undead1993 wrote:
btw is there a reason give by esl why we don't get interviews of the winners?

They don't have translators on site for some reason I'm sure we'd get one if a foreigner advanced. (So never)
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
April 06 2014 17:55 GMT
#623
On April 07 2014 02:55 Squat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 07 2014 02:53 ThomasjServo wrote:
On April 07 2014 02:52 Squat wrote:
On April 07 2014 02:49 Zealously wrote:
I'm feeling kind of light-headed but I want to see the Chinese fans cry as the one and only Dwarf Lord crushes their hopes so I can't leave yet tt

Trimaster is here?

Is he still around? I haven't heard that name in forever.

I should certainly hope so, men of his stature are in short supply.

o god
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
April 06 2014 17:55 GMT
#624
On April 07 2014 02:55 NovaMB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 07 2014 02:54 Undead1993 wrote:
btw is there a reason give by esl why we don't get interviews of the winners?

They dont have a translator


They only interview MC
AdministratorBreak the chains
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
April 06 2014 17:56 GMT
#625
On April 07 2014 02:55 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 07 2014 02:54 ThomasjServo wrote:
On April 07 2014 02:54 GumBa wrote:
On April 07 2014 02:53 ThomasjServo wrote:
On April 07 2014 02:52 Squat wrote:
On April 07 2014 02:49 Zealously wrote:
I'm feeling kind of light-headed but I want to see the Chinese fans cry as the one and only Dwarf Lord crushes their hopes so I can't leave yet tt

Trimaster is here?

Is he still around? I haven't heard that name in forever.

Moved to the shire with Kaelaris and redeye

And nathanius apparently

The 4 hobbits of the fellowship

Who is ToD in this fellowship then?
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
April 06 2014 17:56 GMT
#626
On April 07 2014 02:55 NovaMB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 07 2014 02:55 The_Templar wrote:
On April 07 2014 02:54 Undead1993 wrote:
btw is there a reason give by esl why we don't get interviews of the winners?

Yeah, I want a TaeJa interview please

Q: you advanced, how do you feel?
A: Ok.
Here it is

Q: "What contributed to you doing so well today?"
A: "Yes."
kiss kiss fall in love
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
April 06 2014 17:56 GMT
#627
On April 07 2014 02:56 ThomasjServo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 07 2014 02:55 GumBa wrote:
On April 07 2014 02:54 ThomasjServo wrote:
On April 07 2014 02:54 GumBa wrote:
On April 07 2014 02:53 ThomasjServo wrote:
On April 07 2014 02:52 Squat wrote:
On April 07 2014 02:49 Zealously wrote:
I'm feeling kind of light-headed but I want to see the Chinese fans cry as the one and only Dwarf Lord crushes their hopes so I can't leave yet tt

Trimaster is here?

Is he still around? I haven't heard that name in forever.

Moved to the shire with Kaelaris and redeye

And nathanius apparently

The 4 hobbits of the fellowship

Who is ToD in this fellowship then?

French Boromir
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
April 06 2014 17:56 GMT
#628
On April 07 2014 02:56 ThomasjServo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 07 2014 02:55 GumBa wrote:
On April 07 2014 02:54 ThomasjServo wrote:
On April 07 2014 02:54 GumBa wrote:
On April 07 2014 02:53 ThomasjServo wrote:
On April 07 2014 02:52 Squat wrote:
On April 07 2014 02:49 Zealously wrote:
I'm feeling kind of light-headed but I want to see the Chinese fans cry as the one and only Dwarf Lord crushes their hopes so I can't leave yet tt

Trimaster is here?

Is he still around? I haven't heard that name in forever.

Moved to the shire with Kaelaris and redeye

And nathanius apparently

The 4 hobbits of the fellowship

Who is ToD in this fellowship then?

Legolas most likely.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
April 06 2014 17:56 GMT
#629
On April 07 2014 02:56 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 07 2014 02:55 NovaMB wrote:
On April 07 2014 02:55 The_Templar wrote:
On April 07 2014 02:54 Undead1993 wrote:
btw is there a reason give by esl why we don't get interviews of the winners?

Yeah, I want a TaeJa interview please

Q: you advanced, how do you feel?
A: Ok.
Here it is

Q: "What contributed to you doing so well today?"
A: "Yes."

Can you say anything apart from yes?
Yes
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
April 06 2014 17:56 GMT
#630
On April 07 2014 02:55 NovaMB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 07 2014 02:55 The_Templar wrote:
On April 07 2014 02:54 Undead1993 wrote:
btw is there a reason give by esl why we don't get interviews of the winners?

Yeah, I want a TaeJa interview please

Q: you advanced, how do you feel?
A: Ok.
Here it is


It is cold in Germany, I hope the fans stay warm
I hope to show good games
I think with luck I can win the championship
Please cheer me
Thanks to sponsors
AdministratorBreak the chains
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
April 06 2014 17:57 GMT
#631
On April 07 2014 02:56 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 07 2014 02:55 NovaMB wrote:
On April 07 2014 02:55 The_Templar wrote:
On April 07 2014 02:54 Undead1993 wrote:
btw is there a reason give by esl why we don't get interviews of the winners?

Yeah, I want a TaeJa interview please

Q: you advanced, how do you feel?
A: Ok.
Here it is

Q: "What contributed to you doing so well today?"
A: "Yes."

"Cheer for me please"
Community News
TL+ Member
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
April 06 2014 17:57 GMT
#632
The Invictus vs. Zenith of Origin rivalry continues
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
April 06 2014 17:57 GMT
#633
On April 07 2014 02:56 Yorkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 07 2014 02:56 ThomasjServo wrote:
On April 07 2014 02:55 GumBa wrote:
On April 07 2014 02:54 ThomasjServo wrote:
On April 07 2014 02:54 GumBa wrote:
On April 07 2014 02:53 ThomasjServo wrote:
On April 07 2014 02:52 Squat wrote:
On April 07 2014 02:49 Zealously wrote:
I'm feeling kind of light-headed but I want to see the Chinese fans cry as the one and only Dwarf Lord crushes their hopes so I can't leave yet tt

Trimaster is here?

Is he still around? I haven't heard that name in forever.

Moved to the shire with Kaelaris and redeye

And nathanius apparently

The 4 hobbits of the fellowship

Who is ToD in this fellowship then?

French Boromir

I think that is about right.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
April 06 2014 17:57 GMT
#634
On April 07 2014 02:56 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 07 2014 02:55 NovaMB wrote:
On April 07 2014 02:55 The_Templar wrote:
On April 07 2014 02:54 Undead1993 wrote:
btw is there a reason give by esl why we don't get interviews of the winners?

Yeah, I want a TaeJa interview please

Q: you advanced, how do you feel?
A: Ok.
Here it is

Q: "What contributed to you doing so well today?"
A: "Yes."

No, I
Uh
Damn it that's actually pretty close to what it would sound like
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
jakethesnake
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Canada4948 Posts
April 06 2014 17:57 GMT
#635
On April 07 2014 02:55 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 07 2014 02:54 Undead1993 wrote:
btw is there a reason give by esl why we don't get interviews of the winners?

Yeah, I want a TaeJa interview please


They could just put up a picture of Taeja and interview that. It would be about the same.
Community Newsjjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji nshoseo.jpg
Yello
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Germany7411 Posts
April 06 2014 17:57 GMT
#636
On April 07 2014 02:56 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 07 2014 02:55 NovaMB wrote:
On April 07 2014 02:55 The_Templar wrote:
On April 07 2014 02:54 Undead1993 wrote:
btw is there a reason give by esl why we don't get interviews of the winners?

Yeah, I want a TaeJa interview please

Q: you advanced, how do you feel?
A: Ok.
Here it is


It is cold in Germany, I hope the fans stay warm
I hope to show good games
I think with luck I can win the championship
Please cheer me
Thanks to sponsors


cut that thing about the fans and make it more neutral.
Just ahead of time, know your addiction's not a crime. It's just a smaller part of who you want to become in the end.
Squat
Profile Joined September 2013
Sweden7978 Posts
April 06 2014 17:57 GMT
#637
On April 07 2014 02:56 ThomasjServo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 07 2014 02:55 GumBa wrote:
On April 07 2014 02:54 ThomasjServo wrote:
On April 07 2014 02:54 GumBa wrote:
On April 07 2014 02:53 ThomasjServo wrote:
On April 07 2014 02:52 Squat wrote:
On April 07 2014 02:49 Zealously wrote:
I'm feeling kind of light-headed but I want to see the Chinese fans cry as the one and only Dwarf Lord crushes their hopes so I can't leave yet tt

Trimaster is here?

Is he still around? I haven't heard that name in forever.

Moved to the shire with Kaelaris and redeye

And nathanius apparently

The 4 hobbits of the fellowship

Who is ToD in this fellowship then?

"They have a cave troll!"
"Digital. They have digital. What is digital?" - Donald J Trump
jakethesnake
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Canada4948 Posts
April 06 2014 17:58 GMT
#638
Toodming should win just because he looks pretty awesome.
Community Newsjjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji nshoseo.jpg
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
April 06 2014 17:59 GMT
#639
On April 07 2014 02:57 Squat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 07 2014 02:56 ThomasjServo wrote:
On April 07 2014 02:55 GumBa wrote:
On April 07 2014 02:54 ThomasjServo wrote:
On April 07 2014 02:54 GumBa wrote:
On April 07 2014 02:53 ThomasjServo wrote:
On April 07 2014 02:52 Squat wrote:
On April 07 2014 02:49 Zealously wrote:
I'm feeling kind of light-headed but I want to see the Chinese fans cry as the one and only Dwarf Lord crushes their hopes so I can't leave yet tt

Trimaster is here?

Is he still around? I haven't heard that name in forever.

Moved to the shire with Kaelaris and redeye

And nathanius apparently

The 4 hobbits of the fellowship

Who is ToD in this fellowship then?

"They have a le cave troll!"

FTFY
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
April 06 2014 17:59 GMT
#640
Ducky Shine yellow for ToodMing
Prev 1 30 31 32 33 34 119 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 58m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SortOf 158
StarCraft: Brood War
HiyA 334
actioN 91
Mong 76
Shine 72
NotJumperer 38
Bale 29
Noble 11
Icarus 9
Light 0
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm205
League of Legends
JimRising 602
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 821
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft779
Other Games
summit1g8405
ceh9356
Happy266
PiGStarcraft226
Livibee112
ArmadaUGS38
RuFF_SC226
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick553
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream509
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH40
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2368
League of Legends
• Lourlo1434
• Rush1392
• Stunt464
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2h 58m
Afreeca Starleague
2h 58m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
16h 58m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 3h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.