• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:34
CEST 06:34
KST 13:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Rp8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9126 users

[WCS AM] Ro16 Groups C & D Premier Season 1 2014 - Page 30

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 28 29 30 31 32 119 Next
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
April 06 2014 17:50 GMT
#581
Summer is coming.
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
April 06 2014 17:50 GMT
#582
Guh not sure if I can watch all of Polts group D:
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
April 06 2014 17:50 GMT
#583
On April 07 2014 02:49 Heartland wrote:
You reveal Stuichi's Great Books of Bullshit every day in every LR : D

Oh believe me, a vanilla 10 pool is just the tip of the bullshit-covered zergling-infested iceberg
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
April 06 2014 17:50 GMT
#584
On April 07 2014 02:49 Heartland wrote:
You reveal Stuichi's Great Books of Bullshit every day in every LR : D


Who is Stuichi
AdministratorBreak the chains
jakethesnake
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Canada4948 Posts
April 06 2014 17:50 GMT
#585
On April 07 2014 02:50 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 07 2014 02:49 jakethesnake wrote:
I wish I could mute the ads like I used to be able to. I'm really tired of these french rice krispie ads..

I'm getting "smoking causes immediate damage" ads, it's very annoying especially as I don't smoke and have no intention of doing so.


Of course you don't. Not after those effective ads
Community Newsjjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji nshoseo.jpg
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
April 06 2014 17:50 GMT
#586
On April 07 2014 02:50 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 07 2014 02:49 Heartland wrote:
You reveal Stuichi's Great Books of Bullshit every day in every LR : D


Who is Stuichi

Stuchiu's arch-nemesis.
kiss kiss fall in love
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
April 06 2014 17:51 GMT
#587
On April 07 2014 02:50 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 07 2014 02:49 Heartland wrote:
You reveal Stuichi's Great Books of Bullshit every day in every LR : D


Who is Stuichi

I think it's Stucichu
Community News
TL+ Member
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
April 06 2014 17:51 GMT
#588
On April 07 2014 02:49 Heartland wrote:
You reveal Stuichi's Great Books of Bullshit every day in every LR : D

He might post the followups to a well-executed 10 pool, such as rubbing in your victory.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
April 06 2014 17:51 GMT
#589
On April 07 2014 02:50 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 07 2014 02:49 jakethesnake wrote:
I wish I could mute the ads like I used to be able to. I'm really tired of these french rice krispie ads..

I'm getting "smoking causes immediate damage" ads, it's very annoying especially as I don't smoke and have no intention of doing so.


But now you know!
AdministratorBreak the chains
MattRz
Profile Joined April 2011
Chile1681 Posts
April 06 2014 17:51 GMT
#590
Taeja is on fire !
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake ♞
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
April 06 2014 17:51 GMT
#591
On April 07 2014 02:50 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 07 2014 02:50 Zealously wrote:
On April 07 2014 02:49 Heartland wrote:
You reveal Stuichi's Great Books of Bullshit every day in every LR : D


Who is Stuichi

Stuchiu's arch-nemesis.

He is the polar opposite. He actuall opens macro
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
Crownlol
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States3726 Posts
April 06 2014 17:51 GMT
#592
On April 07 2014 02:50 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 07 2014 02:49 Heartland wrote:
You reveal Stuichi's Great Books of Bullshit every day in every LR : D


Who is Stuichi


Stuchiu?
shaGuar :: elemeNt :: XeqtR :: naikon :: method
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
April 06 2014 17:51 GMT
#593
On April 07 2014 02:50 jakethesnake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 07 2014 02:50 The_Templar wrote:
On April 07 2014 02:49 jakethesnake wrote:
I wish I could mute the ads like I used to be able to. I'm really tired of these french rice krispie ads..

I'm getting "smoking causes immediate damage" ads, it's very annoying especially as I don't smoke and have no intention of doing so.


Of course you don't. Not after those effective ads

They are working!
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
April 06 2014 17:51 GMT
#594
On April 07 2014 02:50 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 07 2014 02:50 Zealously wrote:
On April 07 2014 02:49 Heartland wrote:
You reveal Stuichi's Great Books of Bullshit every day in every LR : D


Who is Stuichi

Stuchiu's arch-nemesis.


Does he go 4hatchpool then?
AdministratorBreak the chains
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
April 06 2014 17:51 GMT
#595
On April 07 2014 02:49 Heartland wrote:
You reveal Stuichi's Great Books of Bullshit every day in every LR : D


I know!
Moderator
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-06 17:52:23
April 06 2014 17:51 GMT
#596
On April 07 2014 02:50 jakethesnake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 07 2014 02:50 The_Templar wrote:
On April 07 2014 02:49 jakethesnake wrote:
I wish I could mute the ads like I used to be able to. I'm really tired of these french rice krispie ads..

I'm getting "smoking causes immediate damage" ads, it's very annoying especially as I don't smoke and have no intention of doing so.


Of course you don't. Not after those effective ads

I was conditioned to hate smoking and drugs among other things. So I already know the ads are 'truthful'
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
TheDwf
Profile Joined November 2011
France19747 Posts
April 06 2014 17:52 GMT
#597
On April 07 2014 02:49 Heartland wrote:
You reveal Stuichi's Great Books of Bullshit every day in every LR : D

There is another level of understanding.
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
April 06 2014 17:52 GMT
#598
On April 07 2014 02:51 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 07 2014 02:49 Heartland wrote:
You reveal Stuichi's Great Books of Bullshit every day in every LR : D


I know!

10pool is a crap build
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
NovaMB
Profile Joined February 2013
Germany9534 Posts
April 06 2014 17:52 GMT
#599
Nathanias is tiny. Being smaller than Redeye is truly an achievement
Squat
Profile Joined September 2013
Sweden7978 Posts
April 06 2014 17:52 GMT
#600
On April 07 2014 02:49 Zealously wrote:
I'm feeling kind of light-headed but I want to see the Chinese fans cry as the one and only Dwarf Lord crushes their hopes so I can't leave yet tt

Trimaster is here?
"Digital. They have digital. What is digital?" - Donald J Trump
Prev 1 28 29 30 31 32 119 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 27m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 71
SortOf 70
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2355
Shinee 64
NotJumperer 16
Noble 10
Icarus 4
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1416
NeuroSwarm203
League of Legends
JimRising 680
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft578
Other Games
summit1g7258
Coldzera 754
C9.Mang0353
PiGStarcraft262
ArmadaUGS48
RuFF_SC221
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick953
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream402
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota294
League of Legends
• Lourlo1353
• Rush1053
• Stunt285
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5h 27m
Afreeca Starleague
5h 27m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
19h 27m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 6h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.