• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:21
CEST 03:21
KST 10:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6339 users

[WCS AM] Ro16 Groups C & D Premier Season 1 2014 - Page 29

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 27 28 29 30 31 119 Next
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
April 06 2014 17:44 GMT
#561
On April 07 2014 02:42 Wintex wrote:
WP TaeJa.
I've scrapped 2 things I started working on for the 10k post. They've been in the making for a long time.

Dunno if I'll post it now.

Too bad, you've gotten me all worked up you can't just give up now
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
April 06 2014 17:44 GMT
#562
On April 07 2014 02:42 Wintex wrote:
WP TaeJa.
I've scrapped 2 things I started working on for the 10k post. They've been in the making for a long time.

Dunno if I'll post it now.

Always do something for your 10k post, even if it's awful. You're getting from 4 digits to 5, most people don't get there. And nobody has a 6 digit post count yet.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
April 06 2014 17:45 GMT
#563
On April 07 2014 02:44 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 07 2014 02:42 Wintex wrote:
WP TaeJa.
I've scrapped 2 things I started working on for the 10k post. They've been in the making for a long time.

Dunno if I'll post it now.

Always do something for your 10k post, even if it's awful. You're getting from 4 digits to 5, most people don't get there. And nobody has a 6 digit post count yet.

Pls don't give Shellshock even more motivation to spam
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
Wintex
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Norway16849 Posts
April 06 2014 17:45 GMT
#564
On April 07 2014 02:44 Yorkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 07 2014 02:42 Wintex wrote:
WP TaeJa.
I've scrapped 2 things I started working on for the 10k post. They've been in the making for a long time.

Dunno if I'll post it now.

Too bad, you've gotten me all worked up you can't just give up now

Well, I have completed a song cover with extras and stuff, but yea.
The Bomber boy
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
April 06 2014 17:45 GMT
#565
On April 07 2014 02:45 Yorkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 07 2014 02:44 The_Templar wrote:
On April 07 2014 02:42 Wintex wrote:
WP TaeJa.
I've scrapped 2 things I started working on for the 10k post. They've been in the making for a long time.

Dunno if I'll post it now.

Always do something for your 10k post, even if it's awful. You're getting from 4 digits to 5, most people don't get there. And nobody has a 6 digit post count yet.

Pls don't give Shellshock even more motivation to spam

He's only made ~6000 posts since my 10k post, he's getting slow.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-06 17:47:03
April 06 2014 17:46 GMT
#566
On April 07 2014 02:45 Wintex wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 07 2014 02:44 Yorkie wrote:
On April 07 2014 02:42 Wintex wrote:
WP TaeJa.
I've scrapped 2 things I started working on for the 10k post. They've been in the making for a long time.

Dunno if I'll post it now.

Too bad, you've gotten me all worked up you can't just give up now

Well, I have completed a song cover with extras and stuff, but yea.

You're gonna post that blog goddammit, or i'll start spamming you on skype
Community News
TL+ Member
ypslala
Profile Joined April 2011
Burma545 Posts
April 06 2014 17:46 GMT
#567
you think a high posting counter is a good thing? Kappa

User was warned for this post
best SC2 game of aaaaaaall time: vibe vs avilo (don't miss the end!!): https://youtu.be/mygH92WzKV4
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
April 06 2014 17:47 GMT
#568
On April 07 2014 02:42 Wintex wrote:
WP TaeJa.
I've scrapped 2 things I started working on for the 10k post. They've been in the making for a long time.

Dunno if I'll post it now.


If you post something I'll reveal stuchiu's Great Book of Bullshit.
Moderator
Noonius
Profile Joined April 2012
Estonia17413 Posts
April 06 2014 17:47 GMT
#569
I shall celebrate TaeJa's glorious win by having some blueberry jam and pancakes
Terran forever | Maru hater forever
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
April 06 2014 17:47 GMT
#570
On April 07 2014 02:46 ypslala wrote:
you think a high posting counter is a good thing? Kappa

Damn, I'm getting slow at reporting these.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
April 06 2014 17:47 GMT
#571
On April 07 2014 02:47 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 07 2014 02:42 Wintex wrote:
WP TaeJa.
I've scrapped 2 things I started working on for the 10k post. They've been in the making for a long time.

Dunno if I'll post it now.


If you post something I'll reveal stuchiu's Great Book of Bullshit.

Now that's incentive
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
iAmJeffReY
Profile Joined August 2010
United States4262 Posts
April 06 2014 17:47 GMT
#572
Just woke up, what did I miss?
Unbiased biased terran abuser Jeffrey. Sorry for the rage, friend!
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
April 06 2014 17:48 GMT
#573
gogo ToodMing make my predictions come true
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
Heartland
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden24604 Posts
April 06 2014 17:48 GMT
#574
On April 07 2014 02:47 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 07 2014 02:46 ypslala wrote:
you think a high posting counter is a good thing? Kappa

Damn, I'm getting slow at reporting these.


me too :/
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
April 06 2014 17:48 GMT
#575
On April 07 2014 02:47 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 07 2014 02:42 Wintex wrote:
WP TaeJa.
I've scrapped 2 things I started working on for the 10k post. They've been in the making for a long time.

Dunno if I'll post it now.


If you post something I'll reveal stuchiu's Great Book of Bullshit.

I would love to co-write some portions of the book. You could handle the bulk of it (the 10 pool stuff) and I would focus on roach/bane sounds good?
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
April 06 2014 17:49 GMT
#576
On April 07 2014 02:47 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 07 2014 02:42 Wintex wrote:
WP TaeJa.
I've scrapped 2 things I started working on for the 10k post. They've been in the making for a long time.

Dunno if I'll post it now.


If you post something I'll reveal stuchiu's Great Book of Bullshit.

I want the blog and the book!
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
April 06 2014 17:49 GMT
#577
I'm feeling kind of light-headed but I want to see the Chinese fans cry as the one and only Dwarf Lord crushes their hopes so I can't leave yet tt
AdministratorBreak the chains
jakethesnake
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Canada4948 Posts
April 06 2014 17:49 GMT
#578
I wish I could mute the ads like I used to be able to. I'm really tired of these french rice krispie ads..
Community Newsjjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji nshoseo.jpg
Heartland
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden24604 Posts
April 06 2014 17:49 GMT
#579
You reveal Stuichi's Great Books of Bullshit every day in every LR : D
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
April 06 2014 17:50 GMT
#580
On April 07 2014 02:49 jakethesnake wrote:
I wish I could mute the ads like I used to be able to. I'm really tired of these french rice krispie ads..

I'm getting "smoking causes immediate damage" ads, it's very annoying especially as I don't smoke and have no intention of doing so.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Prev 1 27 28 29 30 31 119 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 39m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 121
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2589
Artosis 787
910 48
Dota 2
monkeys_forever683
NeuroSwarm189
Counter-Strike
m0e_tv291
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe152
Other Games
summit1g8438
JimRising 659
Day[9].tv388
C9.Mang0262
ArmadaUGS64
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick820
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream353
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 115
• davetesta19
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv388
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
8h 39m
Afreeca Starleague
8h 39m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
22h 39m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 9h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.