• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:46
CEST 00:46
KST 07:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon110
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10694 users

[WCS AM] Ro16 Groups C & D Premier Season 1 2014 - Page 33

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 31 32 33 34 35 119 Next
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
April 06 2014 17:59 GMT
#641
On April 07 2014 02:57 Squat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 07 2014 02:56 ThomasjServo wrote:
On April 07 2014 02:55 GumBa wrote:
On April 07 2014 02:54 ThomasjServo wrote:
On April 07 2014 02:54 GumBa wrote:
On April 07 2014 02:53 ThomasjServo wrote:
On April 07 2014 02:52 Squat wrote:
On April 07 2014 02:49 Zealously wrote:
I'm feeling kind of light-headed but I want to see the Chinese fans cry as the one and only Dwarf Lord crushes their hopes so I can't leave yet tt

Trimaster is here?

Is he still around? I haven't heard that name in forever.

Moved to the shire with Kaelaris and redeye

And nathanius apparently

The 4 hobbits of the fellowship

Who is ToD in this fellowship then?

"They have a cave troll!"

"Ils ont un troll des cavernes" - le Boromir
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
April 06 2014 17:59 GMT
#642
On April 07 2014 02:59 GumBa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 07 2014 02:57 Squat wrote:
On April 07 2014 02:56 ThomasjServo wrote:
On April 07 2014 02:55 GumBa wrote:
On April 07 2014 02:54 ThomasjServo wrote:
On April 07 2014 02:54 GumBa wrote:
On April 07 2014 02:53 ThomasjServo wrote:
On April 07 2014 02:52 Squat wrote:
On April 07 2014 02:49 Zealously wrote:
I'm feeling kind of light-headed but I want to see the Chinese fans cry as the one and only Dwarf Lord crushes their hopes so I can't leave yet tt

Trimaster is here?

Is he still around? I haven't heard that name in forever.

Moved to the shire with Kaelaris and redeye

And nathanius apparently

The 4 hobbits of the fellowship

Who is ToD in this fellowship then?

"They have a le cave troll!"

FTFY

Dangerously close to antiquated redditisms.
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
April 06 2014 17:59 GMT
#643
On April 07 2014 02:57 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 07 2014 02:56 IntoTheheart wrote:
On April 07 2014 02:55 NovaMB wrote:
On April 07 2014 02:55 The_Templar wrote:
On April 07 2014 02:54 Undead1993 wrote:
btw is there a reason give by esl why we don't get interviews of the winners?

Yeah, I want a TaeJa interview please

Q: you advanced, how do you feel?
A: Ok.
Here it is

Q: "What contributed to you doing so well today?"
A: "Yes."

No, I
Uh
Damn it that's actually pretty close to what it would sound like

So there you go. :D

I reckon that one of the TL guys will interview him later.
kiss kiss fall in love
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
April 06 2014 17:59 GMT
#644
That wave to the camera ^^
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
April 06 2014 17:59 GMT
#645
On April 07 2014 02:59 Yorkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 07 2014 02:57 Squat wrote:
On April 07 2014 02:56 ThomasjServo wrote:
On April 07 2014 02:55 GumBa wrote:
On April 07 2014 02:54 ThomasjServo wrote:
On April 07 2014 02:54 GumBa wrote:
On April 07 2014 02:53 ThomasjServo wrote:
On April 07 2014 02:52 Squat wrote:
On April 07 2014 02:49 Zealously wrote:
I'm feeling kind of light-headed but I want to see the Chinese fans cry as the one and only Dwarf Lord crushes their hopes so I can't leave yet tt

Trimaster is here?

Is he still around? I haven't heard that name in forever.

Moved to the shire with Kaelaris and redeye

And nathanius apparently

The 4 hobbits of the fellowship

Who is ToD in this fellowship then?

"They have a cave troll!"

"Ils ont un troll des cavernes" - le Boromir


Le troll is le idiot
AdministratorBreak the chains
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
April 06 2014 17:59 GMT
#646
Toodming admires IdrA's courage?
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Noonius
Profile Joined April 2012
Estonia17413 Posts
April 06 2014 17:59 GMT
#647
On April 07 2014 02:55 NovaMB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 07 2014 02:54 Undead1993 wrote:
btw is there a reason give by esl why we don't get interviews of the winners?

They dont have a translator


ESL needs to bring in Day9 to do the translations or if that fails get Chobra
Terran forever | Maru hater forever
AlternativeEgo
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden17309 Posts
April 06 2014 17:59 GMT
#648
On April 07 2014 02:53 ThomasjServo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 07 2014 02:52 Squat wrote:
On April 07 2014 02:49 Zealously wrote:
I'm feeling kind of light-headed but I want to see the Chinese fans cry as the one and only Dwarf Lord crushes their hopes so I can't leave yet tt

Trimaster is here?

Is he still around? I haven't heard that name in forever.


I've seen his name lately but I can't place where. This might annoy me for a while.
Mark Munoz looks like Gretorp
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
April 06 2014 18:00 GMT
#649
On April 07 2014 02:59 Shellshock wrote:
Toodming admires IdrA's courage?

HAHAHAHA
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
April 06 2014 18:00 GMT
#650
On April 07 2014 02:59 Shellshock wrote:
Toodming admires IdrA's courage?


His honesty I think it was.
Moderator
iAmJeffReY
Profile Joined August 2010
United States4262 Posts
April 06 2014 18:00 GMT
#651
I like toddmings dinosaur or whatever lol
Unbiased biased terran abuser Jeffrey. Sorry for the rage, friend!
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
April 06 2014 18:00 GMT
#652
On April 07 2014 02:59 Shellshock wrote:
Toodming admires IdrA's courage?

Not sure how old that profile is
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
April 06 2014 18:00 GMT
#653
Toodming is my favorite lololol please pick him up any western team
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
April 06 2014 18:01 GMT
#654
On April 07 2014 02:59 AlternativeEgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 07 2014 02:53 ThomasjServo wrote:
On April 07 2014 02:52 Squat wrote:
On April 07 2014 02:49 Zealously wrote:
I'm feeling kind of light-headed but I want to see the Chinese fans cry as the one and only Dwarf Lord crushes their hopes so I can't leave yet tt

Trimaster is here?

Is he still around? I haven't heard that name in forever.


I've seen his name lately but I can't place where. This might annoy me for a while.

I just peeked at his liquipedia, apparently he is doing a bit more management for Col. than playing but he is still with them. He earned that F4 key of IdrA didn't he?
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
April 06 2014 18:01 GMT
#655
WCS AM Premier RO16: Group C

(P)MacSed vs (Z)TooDming
0-0


Map: Polar Night


MacSed spawns in the top
TooDming spawns in the bottom
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
digmouse
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
China6331 Posts
April 06 2014 18:01 GMT
#656
Toodming's keyboard is Ducky Zero 2108S OMG version, I heard it's exclusive to Chinese market.
TranslatorIf you want to ask anything about Chinese esports, send me a PM or follow me @nerddigmouse.
Squat
Profile Joined September 2013
Sweden7978 Posts
April 06 2014 18:02 GMT
#657
On April 07 2014 02:59 AlternativeEgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 07 2014 02:53 ThomasjServo wrote:
On April 07 2014 02:52 Squat wrote:
On April 07 2014 02:49 Zealously wrote:
I'm feeling kind of light-headed but I want to see the Chinese fans cry as the one and only Dwarf Lord crushes their hopes so I can't leave yet tt

Trimaster is here?

Is he still around? I haven't heard that name in forever.


I've seen his name lately but I can't place where. This might annoy me for a while.

Probably in the cast for The Borrowers.
"Digital. They have digital. What is digital?" - Donald J Trump
mikumegurine
Profile Joined May 2013
Canada3145 Posts
April 06 2014 18:02 GMT
#658
do u guys think it would suck if no foreigners made it to the round of 8 this time?
ssxsilver
Profile Joined June 2007
United States4409 Posts
April 06 2014 18:02 GMT
#659
Just got here. Any interesting games?
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
April 06 2014 18:02 GMT
#660
On April 07 2014 03:01 digmouse wrote:
Toodming's keyboard is Ducky Zero 2108S OMG version, I heard it's exclusive to Chinese market.

What seperates it from the standard ducky yellow? granted I have never seen a TKL Yellow myself.
Prev 1 31 32 33 34 35 119 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 14m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 139
ViBE92
CosmosSc2 17
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 573
Artosis 461
910 31
Dota 2
monkeys_forever461
League of Legends
JimRising 488
Counter-Strike
minikerr10
Super Smash Bros
ArmadaUGS102
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5736
Liquid`Hasu1357
Other Games
summit1g7285
shahzam548
byalli344
C9.Mang0210
Trikslyr39
ZombieGrub22
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream189
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 96
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
1h 14m
Kung Fu Cup
12h 14m
Stellar Fest
14h 14m
The PondCast
1d 11h
OSC
1d 14h
Stellar Fest
1d 14h
OSC
2 days
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
[ Show More ]
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.