• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:13
CEST 10:13
KST 17:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20262Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7559 users

[Code S] Ro8 Day 2 Season 1 2014 - Page 50

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 48 49 50 51 52 96 Next
Pandemona *
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
March 21 2014 10:24 GMT
#981
On March 21 2014 19:24 Lorning wrote:
Twitch emotes
GoT spoilers without being in the GoT thread

These two would get banned on TL in 2 minutes


ROFL
Yeah they aren't very good with the TL 10 commandments xD
ModeratorTeam Liquid Football Thread Guru! - Chelsea FC ♥
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
March 21 2014 10:25 GMT
#982
TSL Classic.
Moderator
Qwerty85
Profile Joined June 2012
Croatia5536 Posts
March 21 2014 10:25 GMT
#983
If Life commits with the roaches, this could be good for Maru, considering he scouts it fast enough
VisonKai
Profile Joined May 2012
United States2203 Posts
March 21 2014 10:25 GMT
#984
On March 21 2014 19:24 Killmouse wrote:
.. spoiler alert?


For the first half of season 1? There's a statute of limitations on these things man.
liberate71
Profile Joined October 2011
Australia10252 Posts
March 21 2014 10:25 GMT
#985
On March 21 2014 19:24 Lorning wrote:
Twitch emotes
GoT spoilers without being in the GoT thread

These two would get banned on TL in 2 minutes


They'd probably even make their own fanclubs
Minelord Stimfestor, also known as karma.
Heartland
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden24604 Posts
March 21 2014 10:25 GMT
#986
On March 21 2014 19:23 aZealot wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2014 19:19 Vindicare605 wrote:
On March 21 2014 19:18 aZealot wrote:
On March 21 2014 19:16 Heartland wrote:
On March 21 2014 19:15 aZealot wrote:
On March 21 2014 19:12 NarutO wrote:
On March 21 2014 19:12 Vindicare605 wrote:
On March 21 2014 19:11 aZealot wrote:
On March 21 2014 19:10 Vindicare605 wrote:
On March 21 2014 19:10 aZealot wrote:
Zeratul should be STRONG!


He wasn't available when I played it at Blizzcon. Wonder what he plays like.


Badass from the sounds of it. :D


You know who I really want them to add in Heroes eventually?

Motherfucking Praetor Fenix!


Fenix will be in (most likely)


Seriously? Clearly I will have to get this game. He'll be in Zealot form too, I imagine. Even better.


Let's hope he's remembered to put in new batteries for his psi-blades in Hots2 then.


Huh? New batteries? Didn't he die because he got ambushed by Hydras at New Antioch?


He's referring to this cinematic.



Man, I've seen that cinematic many times (even if the last time was many years ago) but I never picked up on that. I think I always assumed that as the Psi-blades were (I thought) a manifestation of Protoss psionic energy, it was inexhaustible.

I don't know how I feel about that. Not that good at the moment. Dying in actual battle seems a better way to go.




That's what I'm thinking too! That's why the movie is weird. Are the psi blades that go out supposed to be a metaphore for the state of Protoss as a whole? Their inability to deal with the war with the Zerg in a meaningful way and instead their pride and arrogance causing their fall?

Deep stuff, man
y0su
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Finland7871 Posts
March 21 2014 10:25 GMT
#987
wow, only 2 scvs lost... nice evacuation!
Pandemona *
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
March 21 2014 10:25 GMT
#988
OMG
Awesome hold/save this time from Maru to those roaches, he in awesome shape now.
ModeratorTeam Liquid Football Thread Guru! - Chelsea FC ♥
Ragnarork
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
France9034 Posts
March 21 2014 10:25 GMT
#989
Ewww that was bad
LiquipediaWanderer
Kasaraki
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Denmark7115 Posts
March 21 2014 10:25 GMT
#990
On March 21 2014 19:23 aZealot wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2014 19:19 Vindicare605 wrote:
On March 21 2014 19:18 aZealot wrote:
On March 21 2014 19:16 Heartland wrote:
On March 21 2014 19:15 aZealot wrote:
On March 21 2014 19:12 NarutO wrote:
On March 21 2014 19:12 Vindicare605 wrote:
On March 21 2014 19:11 aZealot wrote:
On March 21 2014 19:10 Vindicare605 wrote:
On March 21 2014 19:10 aZealot wrote:
Zeratul should be STRONG!


He wasn't available when I played it at Blizzcon. Wonder what he plays like.


Badass from the sounds of it. :D


You know who I really want them to add in Heroes eventually?

Motherfucking Praetor Fenix!


Fenix will be in (most likely)


Seriously? Clearly I will have to get this game. He'll be in Zealot form too, I imagine. Even better.


Let's hope he's remembered to put in new batteries for his psi-blades in Hots2 then.


Huh? New batteries? Didn't he die because he got ambushed by Hydras at New Antioch?


He's referring to this cinematic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqjjbvVL2fg


Man, I've seen that cinematic many times (even if the last time was many years ago) but I never picked up on that. I think I always assumed that as the Psi-blades were (I thought) a manifestation of Protoss psionic energy, it was inexhaustible.



You're right, I don't think it's ever explained why his blades suddenly stop working. I think it's pretty much a small plothole, maybe they did the cinematic and then changed part of the story, who knows.
tshi
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2495 Posts
March 21 2014 10:26 GMT
#991
On March 21 2014 19:24 Killmouse wrote:
.. spoiler alert?

You should ban him, then. Also for saying Kappa and greyface, too while youre at it 8D.
scrub - inexperienced player with relatively little skill and excessive arrogance
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
March 21 2014 10:26 GMT
#992
yay not died to roaches first wave
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
aZealot
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
New Zealand5447 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-21 10:27:06
March 21 2014 10:26 GMT
#993
On March 21 2014 19:24 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2014 19:23 aZealot wrote:
On March 21 2014 19:19 Vindicare605 wrote:
On March 21 2014 19:18 aZealot wrote:
On March 21 2014 19:16 Heartland wrote:
On March 21 2014 19:15 aZealot wrote:
On March 21 2014 19:12 NarutO wrote:
On March 21 2014 19:12 Vindicare605 wrote:
On March 21 2014 19:11 aZealot wrote:
On March 21 2014 19:10 Vindicare605 wrote:
[quote]

He wasn't available when I played it at Blizzcon. Wonder what he plays like.


Badass from the sounds of it. :D


You know who I really want them to add in Heroes eventually?

Motherfucking Praetor Fenix!


Fenix will be in (most likely)


Seriously? Clearly I will have to get this game. He'll be in Zealot form too, I imagine. Even better.


Let's hope he's remembered to put in new batteries for his psi-blades in Hots2 then.


Huh? New batteries? Didn't he die because he got ambushed by Hydras at New Antioch?


He's referring to this cinematic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqjjbvVL2fg


Man, I've seen that cinematic many times (even if the last time was many years ago) but I never picked up on that. I think I always assumed that as the Psi-blades were (I thought) a manifestation of Protoss psionic energy, it was inexhaustible.



I always saw it as him giving up/being exhausted, losing his ability to focus his psi powers into blades.


Ah, that makes more sense than needing batteries. It makes sense too. In the story, New Antioch had been under siege for a long time IIRC, with Fenix and a few Protoss holding out before finally falling to the swarm. I can accept that.
KT best KT ~ 2014
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
March 21 2014 10:26 GMT
#994
On March 21 2014 19:25 liberate71 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2014 19:24 Lorning wrote:
Twitch emotes
GoT spoilers without being in the GoT thread

These two would get banned on TL in 2 minutes


They'd probably even make their own fanclubs


that one probably hurt :D
NovaMB
Profile Joined February 2013
Germany9534 Posts
March 21 2014 10:26 GMT
#995
3 ebays? Needs 1 more for the Innovation build
Ragnarork
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
France9034 Posts
March 21 2014 10:27 GMT
#996
On March 21 2014 19:25 stuchiu wrote:
TSL Classic.


I"m laughing so much I feel guilty now (TSL )
LiquipediaWanderer
SorrowShine
Profile Joined October 2011
698 Posts
March 21 2014 10:27 GMT
#997
shit. i am scared for life. Maru is going bio
SeXyBaCk
Profile Joined January 2012
Switzerland174 Posts
March 21 2014 10:27 GMT
#998
Maru forgot to turn on stim it's all going to be so late.
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
Netherlands30548 Posts
March 21 2014 10:27 GMT
#999
Good god the burns
Neosteel Enthusiast
Yello
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Germany7411 Posts
March 21 2014 10:27 GMT
#1000
that was not worth it.
Just ahead of time, know your addiction's not a crime. It's just a smaller part of who you want to become in the end.
Prev 1 48 49 50 51 52 96 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 47m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 75
EnDerr 7
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 2468
Rain 1576
FanTaSy 432
Soma 84
Mong 76
Killer 56
NotJumperer 44
Bale 36
Hm[arnc] 26
ajuk12(nOOB) 21
[ Show more ]
Sharp 15
Shinee 14
yabsab 14
Noble 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm179
Fuzer 70
League of Legends
JimRising 510
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss392
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King130
Other Games
summit1g8128
olofmeister1046
ceh9404
Happy265
KnowMe135
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick688
BasetradeTV171
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 12
• killerbeecast3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2217
League of Legends
• Rush1181
• Lourlo1054
• Stunt505
Other Games
• Shiphtur861
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
1h 47m
INu's Battles
2h 47m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
4h 47m
OSC
14h 2m
Replay Cast
14h 47m
OSC
1d 14h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.