• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:05
CEST 15:05
KST 22:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7059 users

[Code S] Ro8 Day 2 Season 1 2014 - Page 49

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 47 48 49 50 51 96 Next
Kasaraki
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Denmark7115 Posts
March 21 2014 10:21 GMT
#961
On March 21 2014 19:19 Heartland wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2014 19:18 aZealot wrote:
On March 21 2014 19:16 Heartland wrote:
On March 21 2014 19:15 aZealot wrote:
On March 21 2014 19:12 NarutO wrote:
On March 21 2014 19:12 Vindicare605 wrote:
On March 21 2014 19:11 aZealot wrote:
On March 21 2014 19:10 Vindicare605 wrote:
On March 21 2014 19:10 aZealot wrote:
Zeratul should be STRONG!


He wasn't available when I played it at Blizzcon. Wonder what he plays like.


Badass from the sounds of it. :D


You know who I really want them to add in Heroes eventually?

Motherfucking Praetor Fenix!


Fenix will be in (most likely)


Seriously? Clearly I will have to get this game. He'll be in Zealot form too, I imagine. Even better.


Let's hope he's remembered to put in new batteries for his psi-blades in Hots2 then.


Huh? New batteries? Didn't he die because he got ambushed by Hydras at New Antioch?


+ Show Spoiler +
look at the end.


Damn now I want to play through StarCraft again
Pandemona *
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
March 21 2014 10:21 GMT
#962
Blue Terran finally
ModeratorTeam Liquid Football Thread Guru! - Chelsea FC ♥
Heartland
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden24604 Posts
March 21 2014 10:21 GMT
#963
On March 21 2014 19:20 Vindicare605 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2014 19:19 Heartland wrote:
On March 21 2014 19:18 aZealot wrote:
On March 21 2014 19:16 Heartland wrote:
On March 21 2014 19:15 aZealot wrote:
On March 21 2014 19:12 NarutO wrote:
On March 21 2014 19:12 Vindicare605 wrote:
On March 21 2014 19:11 aZealot wrote:
On March 21 2014 19:10 Vindicare605 wrote:
On March 21 2014 19:10 aZealot wrote:
Zeratul should be STRONG!


He wasn't available when I played it at Blizzcon. Wonder what he plays like.


Badass from the sounds of it. :D


You know who I really want them to add in Heroes eventually?

Motherfucking Praetor Fenix!


Fenix will be in (most likely)


Seriously? Clearly I will have to get this game. He'll be in Zealot form too, I imagine. Even better.


Let's hope he's remembered to put in new batteries for his psi-blades in Hots2 then.


Huh? New batteries? Didn't he die because he got ambushed by Hydras at New Antioch?


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqjjbvVL2fg look at the end.


beat ya to it :D


It's my birthday gift to you
SmoKim
Profile Joined March 2010
Denmark10305 Posts
March 21 2014 10:22 GMT
#964
On March 21 2014 19:19 Heartland wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2014 19:18 aZealot wrote:
On March 21 2014 19:16 Heartland wrote:
On March 21 2014 19:15 aZealot wrote:
On March 21 2014 19:12 NarutO wrote:
On March 21 2014 19:12 Vindicare605 wrote:
On March 21 2014 19:11 aZealot wrote:
On March 21 2014 19:10 Vindicare605 wrote:
On March 21 2014 19:10 aZealot wrote:
Zeratul should be STRONG!


He wasn't available when I played it at Blizzcon. Wonder what he plays like.


Badass from the sounds of it. :D


You know who I really want them to add in Heroes eventually?

Motherfucking Praetor Fenix!


Fenix will be in (most likely)


Seriously? Clearly I will have to get this game. He'll be in Zealot form too, I imagine. Even better.


Let's hope he's remembered to put in new batteries for his psi-blades in Hots2 then.


Huh? New batteries? Didn't he die because he got ambushed by Hydras at New Antioch?


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqjjbvVL2fg look at the end.


God i hated this video so much back in the days. Fenix, the most badass Protoss ever, facing off Hydras, ready to slice them to pierces, gonna be fucking AWE.. *recharge psyblades plz" .......... fucking noob. -,-'
"LOL I have 202 supply right now (3 minutes later)..."LOL NOW I HAVE 220 SUPPLY SUP?!?!?" - Mondragon
Dinotramp
Profile Joined August 2012
Nauru2871 Posts
March 21 2014 10:22 GMT
#965
Come on Maru, please
RIP Starcraft scene in the UK. Defeated by EG money and Swedish Zergs.
aZealot
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
New Zealand5447 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-21 10:24:17
March 21 2014 10:23 GMT
#966
On March 21 2014 19:19 Vindicare605 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2014 19:18 aZealot wrote:
On March 21 2014 19:16 Heartland wrote:
On March 21 2014 19:15 aZealot wrote:
On March 21 2014 19:12 NarutO wrote:
On March 21 2014 19:12 Vindicare605 wrote:
On March 21 2014 19:11 aZealot wrote:
On March 21 2014 19:10 Vindicare605 wrote:
On March 21 2014 19:10 aZealot wrote:
Zeratul should be STRONG!


He wasn't available when I played it at Blizzcon. Wonder what he plays like.


Badass from the sounds of it. :D


You know who I really want them to add in Heroes eventually?

Motherfucking Praetor Fenix!


Fenix will be in (most likely)


Seriously? Clearly I will have to get this game. He'll be in Zealot form too, I imagine. Even better.


Let's hope he's remembered to put in new batteries for his psi-blades in Hots2 then.


Huh? New batteries? Didn't he die because he got ambushed by Hydras at New Antioch?


He's referring to this cinematic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqjjbvVL2fg


Man, I've seen that cinematic many times (even if the last time was many years ago) but I never picked up on that. I think I always assumed that as the Psi-blades were (I thought) a manifestation of Protoss psionic energy, it was inexhaustible.

I don't know how I feel about that. Not that good at the moment. Dying in actual battle seems a better way to go.


KT best KT ~ 2014
Dark.Carnival
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States5095 Posts
March 21 2014 10:23 GMT
#967
ok life just recognize the two games you won you made roaches in. make the roaches win the game~!
@QxGDarkCell ._.
Pandemona *
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Charlie Sheens House51493 Posts
March 21 2014 10:23 GMT
#968
ROFL
"Whats the date today?"
Oh tasteless xD
ModeratorTeam Liquid Football Thread Guru! - Chelsea FC ♥
NovaMB
Profile Joined February 2013
Germany9534 Posts
March 21 2014 10:23 GMT
#969
Read the books Tasteless
Laurens
Profile Joined September 2010
Belgium4558 Posts
March 21 2014 10:23 GMT
#970
LOOOOOL this GoT stuff
Heartland
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden24604 Posts
March 21 2014 10:24 GMT
#971
On March 21 2014 19:22 SmoKim wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2014 19:19 Heartland wrote:
On March 21 2014 19:18 aZealot wrote:
On March 21 2014 19:16 Heartland wrote:
On March 21 2014 19:15 aZealot wrote:
On March 21 2014 19:12 NarutO wrote:
On March 21 2014 19:12 Vindicare605 wrote:
On March 21 2014 19:11 aZealot wrote:
On March 21 2014 19:10 Vindicare605 wrote:
On March 21 2014 19:10 aZealot wrote:
Zeratul should be STRONG!


He wasn't available when I played it at Blizzcon. Wonder what he plays like.


Badass from the sounds of it. :D


You know who I really want them to add in Heroes eventually?

Motherfucking Praetor Fenix!


Fenix will be in (most likely)


Seriously? Clearly I will have to get this game. He'll be in Zealot form too, I imagine. Even better.


Let's hope he's remembered to put in new batteries for his psi-blades in Hots2 then.


Huh? New batteries? Didn't he die because he got ambushed by Hydras at New Antioch?


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqjjbvVL2fg look at the end.


God i hated this video so much back in the days. Fenix, the most badass Protoss ever, facing off Hydras, ready to slice them to pierces, gonna be fucking AWE.. *recharge psyblades plz" .......... fucking noob. -,-'


It's very odd that they chose to do the movie that way.
Squat
Profile Joined September 2013
Sweden7978 Posts
March 21 2014 10:24 GMT
#972
On March 21 2014 19:18 Orcasgt24 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2014 19:16 Heartland wrote:
On March 21 2014 19:15 aZealot wrote:
On March 21 2014 19:12 NarutO wrote:
On March 21 2014 19:12 Vindicare605 wrote:
On March 21 2014 19:11 aZealot wrote:
On March 21 2014 19:10 Vindicare605 wrote:
On March 21 2014 19:10 aZealot wrote:
Zeratul should be STRONG!


He wasn't available when I played it at Blizzcon. Wonder what he plays like.


Badass from the sounds of it. :D


You know who I really want them to add in Heroes eventually?

Motherfucking Praetor Fenix!


Fenix will be in (most likely)


Seriously? Clearly I will have to get this game. He'll be in Zealot form too, I imagine. Even better.


Let's hope he's remembered to put in new batteries for his psi-blades in Hots2 then.

Hopefully he is in LOTV. Shocked he hasn't been in the game in any way yet

He kind of died. Again.
"Digital. They have digital. What is digital?" - Donald J Trump
Ragnarork
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
France9034 Posts
March 21 2014 10:24 GMT
#973
Gosh I don't watch enough SC to see that, but that preview was really on point when describing Maru TvZ opener as something that just doesn't change. :o
LiquipediaWanderer
Killmouse
Profile Joined August 2010
Austria5700 Posts
March 21 2014 10:24 GMT
#974
.. spoiler alert?
yo
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
Netherlands30548 Posts
March 21 2014 10:24 GMT
#975
On March 21 2014 19:23 aZealot wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2014 19:19 Vindicare605 wrote:
On March 21 2014 19:18 aZealot wrote:
On March 21 2014 19:16 Heartland wrote:
On March 21 2014 19:15 aZealot wrote:
On March 21 2014 19:12 NarutO wrote:
On March 21 2014 19:12 Vindicare605 wrote:
On March 21 2014 19:11 aZealot wrote:
On March 21 2014 19:10 Vindicare605 wrote:
On March 21 2014 19:10 aZealot wrote:
Zeratul should be STRONG!


He wasn't available when I played it at Blizzcon. Wonder what he plays like.


Badass from the sounds of it. :D


You know who I really want them to add in Heroes eventually?

Motherfucking Praetor Fenix!


Fenix will be in (most likely)


Seriously? Clearly I will have to get this game. He'll be in Zealot form too, I imagine. Even better.


Let's hope he's remembered to put in new batteries for his psi-blades in Hots2 then.


Huh? New batteries? Didn't he die because he got ambushed by Hydras at New Antioch?


He's referring to this cinematic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqjjbvVL2fg


Man, I've seen that cinematic many times (even if the last time was many years ago) but I never picked up on that. I think I always assumed that as the Psi-blades were (I thought) a manifestation of Protoss psionic energy, it was inexhaustible.



I always saw it as him giving up/being exhausted, losing his ability to focus his psi powers into blades.
Neosteel Enthusiast
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
March 21 2014 10:24 GMT
#976
Twitch emotes
GoT spoilers without being in the GoT thread

These two would get banned on TL in 2 minutes
Community News
TL+ Member
sparklyresidue
Profile Joined August 2011
United States5524 Posts
March 21 2014 10:24 GMT
#977
though i like Life more than Maru, I hate zvp so i think i'd be happier with Maru advancing in the long run
Like Tinkerbelle, I leave behind a sparkly residue.
ZAiNs
Profile Joined July 2010
United Kingdom6525 Posts
March 21 2014 10:24 GMT
#978
Is anyone getting weird audio on the Korean stream? Their voices are fine but the in-game noises sound distorted. It's not a big deal though .
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
March 21 2014 10:24 GMT
#979
On March 21 2014 19:24 Squat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2014 19:18 Orcasgt24 wrote:
On March 21 2014 19:16 Heartland wrote:
On March 21 2014 19:15 aZealot wrote:
On March 21 2014 19:12 NarutO wrote:
On March 21 2014 19:12 Vindicare605 wrote:
On March 21 2014 19:11 aZealot wrote:
On March 21 2014 19:10 Vindicare605 wrote:
On March 21 2014 19:10 aZealot wrote:
Zeratul should be STRONG!


He wasn't available when I played it at Blizzcon. Wonder what he plays like.


Badass from the sounds of it. :D


You know who I really want them to add in Heroes eventually?

Motherfucking Praetor Fenix!


Fenix will be in (most likely)


Seriously? Clearly I will have to get this game. He'll be in Zealot form too, I imagine. Even better.


Let's hope he's remembered to put in new batteries for his psi-blades in Hots2 then.

Hopefully he is in LOTV. Shocked he hasn't been in the game in any way yet

He kind of died. Again.

what if he's immortal
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Big J
Profile Joined March 2011
Austria16289 Posts
March 21 2014 10:24 GMT
#980
looks like 1-1roach incoming
Prev 1 47 48 49 50 51 96 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
20:00
Kung Fu Cup Weekly #26
IntoTheiNu 963
RotterdaM474
TKL 199
SteadfastSC178
Rex112
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 474
ByuN 276
TKL 199
SteadfastSC 178
Rex 112
Codebar 30
CosmosSc2 23
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 37142
Shuttle 2264
Jaedong 941
Horang2 805
Bisu 672
Soulkey 487
Mini 360
Stork 345
EffOrt 296
Larva 243
[ Show more ]
actioN 241
BeSt 237
Soma 216
Snow 168
ZerO 154
Last 151
Rush 151
Mong 142
firebathero 142
Zeus 93
Free 93
910 79
sorry 70
Mind 66
Hyun 66
Sharp 56
Pusan 51
PianO 51
hero 47
Shinee 40
Yoon 39
Shine 36
JYJ 32
Bale 27
Sexy 25
Aegong 19
ToSsGirL 19
Hm[arnc] 17
HiyA 17
scan(afreeca) 12
Terrorterran 12
Sacsri 11
Noble 9
Icarus 5
Dota 2
Gorgc3901
Dendi1134
canceldota69
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1191
edward180
fl0m57
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King200
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes499
Lowko303
Other Games
gofns77999
singsing2312
B2W.Neo320
hiko290
DeMusliM216
Pyrionflax179
Livibee168
Liquid`VortiX62
QueenE55
Trikslyr37
ZerO(Twitch)14
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 1501
Other Games
BasetradeTV188
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream31
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH119
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV466
League of Legends
• Nemesis1486
• Jankos1328
• TFBlade361
Other Games
• Shiphtur631
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
2h 55m
The PondCast
20h 55m
INu's Battles
21h 55m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 9h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.