• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:24
CEST 09:24
KST 16:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9313 users

[IEM] Ro8 + Ro4 World Championships 2014 - Page 290

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 288 289 290 291 292 346 Next
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
March 15 2014 21:00 GMT
#5781
On March 16 2014 06:00 TheDwf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2014 06:00 Noonius wrote:
blink? again?

Will you also fake surprise if he does it on Heavy Rain? (;


No it can't be!
Moderator
pmp10
Profile Joined April 2012
3399 Posts
March 15 2014 21:01 GMT
#5782
This shouldn't work now.
Right?
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
March 15 2014 21:01 GMT
#5783
On March 16 2014 06:00 Darkhorse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2014 05:58 KrazyTrumpet wrote:
On March 16 2014 05:57 Darkhorse wrote:
On March 16 2014 05:57 KrazyTrumpet wrote:
On March 16 2014 05:56 Darkhorse wrote:
On March 16 2014 05:55 KrazyTrumpet wrote:
On March 16 2014 05:54 Darkhorse wrote:
Why are people such assholes? "Get rekt Taeja" "get fucked Taeja". Come on now. You're better than this.

Why? I don't like Taeja.

I can't really keep track of the players you don't like there seem to be several. I mean it's your right to say what you want but there's something to be said for winning with class

I mean, he did sort of get stomped after trying to be cheeky. That definitely justifies a "get rekt" comment imo

I forget why don't you like Taeja again?

Generally not a fan of Liquid, generally not a fan of Terran players, never really cared for Taeja's style or his complete awkwardness.

Wow an anti-liquid fan also RACIST

also come on now he can't make himself better socially

i have to agree that TaeJa is awkward
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
Incognoto
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
France10239 Posts
March 15 2014 21:01 GMT
#5784
On March 16 2014 06:00 aZealot wrote:
Too hungry to keep watching. Time to make an omelette and have breakfast.


+1, will also have breakfast as soon as i can but it's 10:00 pm here in france
maru lover forever
Heartland
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden24604 Posts
March 15 2014 21:01 GMT
#5785
sos prematurely aborting the blink attack?
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
March 15 2014 21:01 GMT
#5786
On March 16 2014 06:00 KrazyTrumpet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2014 06:00 Darkhorse wrote:
On March 16 2014 05:58 KrazyTrumpet wrote:
On March 16 2014 05:57 Darkhorse wrote:
On March 16 2014 05:57 KrazyTrumpet wrote:
On March 16 2014 05:56 Darkhorse wrote:
On March 16 2014 05:55 KrazyTrumpet wrote:
On March 16 2014 05:54 Darkhorse wrote:
Why are people such assholes? "Get rekt Taeja" "get fucked Taeja". Come on now. You're better than this.

Why? I don't like Taeja.

I can't really keep track of the players you don't like there seem to be several. I mean it's your right to say what you want but there's something to be said for winning with class

I mean, he did sort of get stomped after trying to be cheeky. That definitely justifies a "get rekt" comment imo

I forget why don't you like Taeja again?

Generally not a fan of Liquid, generally not a fan of Terran players, never really cared for Taeja's style or his complete awkwardness.

Wow an anti-liquid fan also RACIST

also come on now he can't make himself better socially


I edited the post and added the fact that he's been whining a lot more lately. Stuff like giving up on games yesterday also really irritates me, never go full Idra.

That I think is justified and I can understand it.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
NovaMB
Profile Joined February 2013
Germany9534 Posts
March 15 2014 21:01 GMT
#5787
On March 16 2014 06:00 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2014 06:00 TheDwf wrote:
On March 16 2014 06:00 Noonius wrote:
blink? again?

Will you also fake surprise if he does it on Heavy Rain? (;


No it can't be!

Its vetoed btw
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
March 15 2014 21:01 GMT
#5788
Losing that stalker there, pretty sloppy start. Wonder what his micro is like.

On March 16 2014 06:00 aZealot wrote:
Too hungry to keep watching. Time to make an omelette and have breakfast.

don't forget to send some my way when you're done. kthx
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
LibertyRises
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States175 Posts
March 15 2014 21:01 GMT
#5789
Silly terran, championships are for protoss. LOL there will be no tvt finals all year unless there is a protoss redesign. You heard it here first. Terran to win one game max this series. Prolly get swept.
Polt: Nani... why such a bitch?
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
March 15 2014 21:02 GMT
#5790
Remember when Ryu Won revealed that sOs is a casual player?
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
maartendq
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Belgium3115 Posts
March 15 2014 21:02 GMT
#5791
These LR threads are every bit of fun as watching the games, to be honest.
TheDwf
Profile Joined November 2011
France19747 Posts
March 15 2014 21:02 GMT
#5792
On March 16 2014 06:01 Heartland wrote:
sos prematurely aborting the blink attack?

Macro Blink into Templar.
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
March 15 2014 21:02 GMT
#5793
On March 16 2014 06:00 bo1b wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2014 05:58 Darkhorse wrote:
On March 16 2014 05:57 Lorning wrote:
On March 16 2014 05:56 Darkhorse wrote:
On March 16 2014 05:55 Lorning wrote:
On March 16 2014 05:54 Darkhorse wrote:
Why are people such assholes? "Get rekt Taeja" "get fucked Taeja". Come on now. You're better than this.

Can't handle the #BANTER, horsie?

JIN AIR BROS? sOsick the MAN?

wowow, Jin Air vs MVP still has to happen

I'll be extra Jin Air in that thread don't worry. I even like MVP and I'll be super Jin Air.

I want you to know that I reported you, for the crime of rooting against MVP.

Everyonce in a while I open up the able to get a feel for the gossip, and I see people bragging about there report stats. All 3 of my reports have been complete misses

Weren't you the one that got angry at me for talking about report stats in some other LR thread
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Qwerty85
Profile Joined June 2012
Croatia5536 Posts
March 15 2014 21:02 GMT
#5794
I feel like I am watching the same game over and over again.
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
March 15 2014 21:02 GMT
#5795
On March 16 2014 06:02 Shellshock wrote:
Remember when Ryu Won revealed that sOs is a casual player?


Ryu Won making champions since 2011.
Moderator
Soda-88
Profile Joined April 2012
Croatia476 Posts
March 15 2014 21:02 GMT
#5796
On March 16 2014 05:58 KrazyTrumpet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2014 05:57 Darkhorse wrote:
On March 16 2014 05:57 KrazyTrumpet wrote:
On March 16 2014 05:56 Darkhorse wrote:
On March 16 2014 05:55 KrazyTrumpet wrote:
On March 16 2014 05:54 Darkhorse wrote:
Why are people such assholes? "Get rekt Taeja" "get fucked Taeja". Come on now. You're better than this.

Why? I don't like Taeja.

I can't really keep track of the players you don't like there seem to be several. I mean it's your right to say what you want but there's something to be said for winning with class

I mean, he did sort of get stomped after trying to be cheeky. That definitely justifies a "get rekt" comment imo

I forget why don't you like Taeja again?

Generally not a fan of Liquid, generally not a fan of Terran players, never really cared for Taeja's style or his complete awkwardness. And my dislike of him has gotten stronger since he started whining so much harder.

Don't forget the smirk
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
March 15 2014 21:02 GMT
#5797
This really shows how much better herO is with blink stalker openings.
Moderator
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
March 15 2014 21:02 GMT
#5798
On March 16 2014 06:02 maartendq wrote:
These LR threads are every bit of fun as watching the games, to be honest.

Watching what?
Community News
TL+ Member
TheBloodyDwarf
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
Finland7524 Posts
March 15 2014 21:02 GMT
#5799
On March 16 2014 06:02 maartendq wrote:
These LR threads are every bit of fun as watching the games, to be honest.

That's why we are here
Fusilero: "I still can't believe he did that, like dude what the fuck there's fandom and then there's what he did like holy shit. I still see it when I close my eyes." <- reaction to the original drunk santa post which later caught on
royalroadweed
Profile Joined April 2013
United States8301 Posts
March 15 2014 21:02 GMT
#5800
On March 16 2014 06:00 KrazyTrumpet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2014 06:00 Darkhorse wrote:
On March 16 2014 05:58 KrazyTrumpet wrote:
On March 16 2014 05:57 Darkhorse wrote:
On March 16 2014 05:57 KrazyTrumpet wrote:
On March 16 2014 05:56 Darkhorse wrote:
On March 16 2014 05:55 KrazyTrumpet wrote:
On March 16 2014 05:54 Darkhorse wrote:
Why are people such assholes? "Get rekt Taeja" "get fucked Taeja". Come on now. You're better than this.

Why? I don't like Taeja.

I can't really keep track of the players you don't like there seem to be several. I mean it's your right to say what you want but there's something to be said for winning with class

I mean, he did sort of get stomped after trying to be cheeky. That definitely justifies a "get rekt" comment imo

I forget why don't you like Taeja again?

Generally not a fan of Liquid, generally not a fan of Terran players, never really cared for Taeja's style or his complete awkwardness.

Wow an anti-liquid fan also RACIST

also come on now he can't make himself better socially


I edited the post and added the fact that he's been whining a lot more lately. Stuff like giving up on games yesterday also really irritates me, never go full Idra.

At least he didn't go full Naniwa.
"Nerfing Toss can just make them stronger"
Prev 1 288 289 290 291 292 346 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 37m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 338
Hyuk 196
Hyun 90
Shinee 66
Hm[arnc] 51
ZergMaN 22
Killer 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm193
League of Legends
JimRising 696
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King116
Other Games
summit1g8459
WinterStarcraft508
ArmadaUGS68
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick774
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream180
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2312
League of Legends
• Rush1408
• Lourlo953
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2h 37m
INu's Battles
4h 37m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
7h 37m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
11h 37m
BSL Open Qualifier
11h 37m
Replay Cast
15h 37m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 2h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 3h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 8h
Replay Cast
1d 15h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.