• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:59
CEST 15:59
KST 22:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)69Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror mca64Launcher 2.0
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7946 users

[IEM] Ro8 + Ro4 World Championships 2014 - Page 291

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 289 290 291 292 293 346 Next
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
March 15 2014 21:03 GMT
#5801
Taeja just macro out and make ghosts!
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
March 15 2014 21:03 GMT
#5802
On March 16 2014 06:02 maartendq wrote:
These LR threads are every bit of fun as watching the games, to be honest.


Yup. Don't know how I ever used to watch starcraft without TL on the other monitor
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
herMan
Profile Joined November 2010
Japan2057 Posts
March 15 2014 21:03 GMT
#5803
Taeja is too aware of sos' probes.
bo1b
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
Australia12814 Posts
March 15 2014 21:03 GMT
#5804
On March 16 2014 06:02 Darkhorse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2014 06:00 bo1b wrote:
On March 16 2014 05:58 Darkhorse wrote:
On March 16 2014 05:57 Lorning wrote:
On March 16 2014 05:56 Darkhorse wrote:
On March 16 2014 05:55 Lorning wrote:
On March 16 2014 05:54 Darkhorse wrote:
Why are people such assholes? "Get rekt Taeja" "get fucked Taeja". Come on now. You're better than this.

Can't handle the #BANTER, horsie?

JIN AIR BROS? sOsick the MAN?

wowow, Jin Air vs MVP still has to happen

I'll be extra Jin Air in that thread don't worry. I even like MVP and I'll be super Jin Air.

I want you to know that I reported you, for the crime of rooting against MVP.

Everyonce in a while I open up the able to get a feel for the gossip, and I see people bragging about there report stats. All 3 of my reports have been complete misses

Weren't you the one that got angry at me for talking about report stats in some other LR thread

Possibly, I doubt I was angry but possibly
xtorn
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
4067 Posts
March 15 2014 21:03 GMT
#5805
On March 16 2014 05:58 KrazyTrumpet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2014 05:57 Darkhorse wrote:
On March 16 2014 05:57 KrazyTrumpet wrote:
On March 16 2014 05:56 Darkhorse wrote:
On March 16 2014 05:55 KrazyTrumpet wrote:
On March 16 2014 05:54 Darkhorse wrote:
Why are people such assholes? "Get rekt Taeja" "get fucked Taeja". Come on now. You're better than this.

Why? I don't like Taeja.

I can't really keep track of the players you don't like there seem to be several. I mean it's your right to say what you want but there's something to be said for winning with class

I mean, he did sort of get stomped after trying to be cheeky. That definitely justifies a "get rekt" comment imo

I forget why don't you like Taeja again?

Generally not a fan of Liquid, generally not a fan of Terran players, never really cared for Taeja's style or his complete awkwardness. And my dislike of him has gotten stronger since he started whining so much harder.


This pretty much sums it up superbly well
<3 things - Life | Kane | Innovation | Scarlett | Solar | MMA
m0ck
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
4194 Posts
March 15 2014 21:03 GMT
#5806
Taeja's scouting is so impressive
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
March 15 2014 21:03 GMT
#5807
On March 16 2014 06:02 Soda-88 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2014 05:58 KrazyTrumpet wrote:
On March 16 2014 05:57 Darkhorse wrote:
On March 16 2014 05:57 KrazyTrumpet wrote:
On March 16 2014 05:56 Darkhorse wrote:
On March 16 2014 05:55 KrazyTrumpet wrote:
On March 16 2014 05:54 Darkhorse wrote:
Why are people such assholes? "Get rekt Taeja" "get fucked Taeja". Come on now. You're better than this.

Why? I don't like Taeja.

I can't really keep track of the players you don't like there seem to be several. I mean it's your right to say what you want but there's something to be said for winning with class

I mean, he did sort of get stomped after trying to be cheeky. That definitely justifies a "get rekt" comment imo

I forget why don't you like Taeja again?

Generally not a fan of Liquid, generally not a fan of Terran players, never really cared for Taeja's style or his complete awkwardness. And my dislike of him has gotten stronger since he started whining so much harder.

Don't forget the smirk

Taeja doesn't smirk he smiles.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Qwerty85
Profile Joined June 2012
Croatia5536 Posts
March 15 2014 21:03 GMT
#5808
On March 16 2014 06:02 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2014 06:02 maartendq wrote:
These LR threads are every bit of fun as watching the games, to be honest.

Watching what?


I already watched this same game at least 5 times today :D
TheDwf
Profile Joined November 2011
France19747 Posts
March 15 2014 21:03 GMT
#5809
On March 16 2014 06:03 herMan wrote:
Taeja is too aware of sos' probes.

Dem soundproofing issues.
maartendq
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Belgium3115 Posts
March 15 2014 21:03 GMT
#5810
On March 16 2014 06:02 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2014 06:02 maartendq wrote:
These LR threads are every bit of fun as watching the games, to be honest.

Watching what?

Those red and blue sprites that move against a grey-ish background with sounds of ratatata and pew pew..
Heartland
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden24604 Posts
March 15 2014 21:03 GMT
#5811
On March 16 2014 06:02 TheDwf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2014 06:01 Heartland wrote:
sos prematurely aborting the blink attack?

Macro Blink into Templar.


yeah, just surprised that he wasn't poking around taeja's base as blink finished
liberate71
Profile Joined October 2011
Australia10252 Posts
March 15 2014 21:03 GMT
#5812
On March 16 2014 06:03 TheDwf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2014 06:03 herMan wrote:
Taeja is too aware of sos' probes.

Dem soundproofing issues.


Needs 3 headphones
Minelord Stimfestor, also known as karma.
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
March 15 2014 21:03 GMT
#5813
On March 16 2014 06:03 Darkhorse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2014 06:02 Soda-88 wrote:
On March 16 2014 05:58 KrazyTrumpet wrote:
On March 16 2014 05:57 Darkhorse wrote:
On March 16 2014 05:57 KrazyTrumpet wrote:
On March 16 2014 05:56 Darkhorse wrote:
On March 16 2014 05:55 KrazyTrumpet wrote:
On March 16 2014 05:54 Darkhorse wrote:
Why are people such assholes? "Get rekt Taeja" "get fucked Taeja". Come on now. You're better than this.

Why? I don't like Taeja.

I can't really keep track of the players you don't like there seem to be several. I mean it's your right to say what you want but there's something to be said for winning with class

I mean, he did sort of get stomped after trying to be cheeky. That definitely justifies a "get rekt" comment imo

I forget why don't you like Taeja again?

Generally not a fan of Liquid, generally not a fan of Terran players, never really cared for Taeja's style or his complete awkwardness. And my dislike of him has gotten stronger since he started whining so much harder.

Don't forget the smirk

Taeja doesn't smirk he smiles.

Oh he smirks, That's why I can't stand him
Community News
TL+ Member
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
March 15 2014 21:04 GMT
#5814
On March 16 2014 06:03 bo1b wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2014 06:02 Darkhorse wrote:
On March 16 2014 06:00 bo1b wrote:
On March 16 2014 05:58 Darkhorse wrote:
On March 16 2014 05:57 Lorning wrote:
On March 16 2014 05:56 Darkhorse wrote:
On March 16 2014 05:55 Lorning wrote:
On March 16 2014 05:54 Darkhorse wrote:
Why are people such assholes? "Get rekt Taeja" "get fucked Taeja". Come on now. You're better than this.

Can't handle the #BANTER, horsie?

JIN AIR BROS? sOsick the MAN?

wowow, Jin Air vs MVP still has to happen

I'll be extra Jin Air in that thread don't worry. I even like MVP and I'll be super Jin Air.

I want you to know that I reported you, for the crime of rooting against MVP.

Everyonce in a while I open up the able to get a feel for the gossip, and I see people bragging about there report stats. All 3 of my reports have been complete misses

Weren't you the one that got angry at me for talking about report stats in some other LR thread

Possibly, I doubt I was angry but possibly

yeah true I don't think you were actually angry
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Vindicare605
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States16126 Posts
March 15 2014 21:04 GMT
#5815
On March 16 2014 06:02 stuchiu wrote:
This really shows how much better herO is with blink stalker openings.


Well if I had to guess, sOs spends a lot of practice time coming up with new and different openings while herO just focused on one and getting to be as perfect as possible.

Two different ideologies.
aka: KTVindicare the Geeky Bartender
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
March 15 2014 21:04 GMT
#5816
TaeJa going to show us how Maru-esque he can be with bio mine tvp?
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
March 15 2014 21:04 GMT
#5817
On March 16 2014 06:03 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2014 06:03 Darkhorse wrote:
On March 16 2014 06:02 Soda-88 wrote:
On March 16 2014 05:58 KrazyTrumpet wrote:
On March 16 2014 05:57 Darkhorse wrote:
On March 16 2014 05:57 KrazyTrumpet wrote:
On March 16 2014 05:56 Darkhorse wrote:
On March 16 2014 05:55 KrazyTrumpet wrote:
On March 16 2014 05:54 Darkhorse wrote:
Why are people such assholes? "Get rekt Taeja" "get fucked Taeja". Come on now. You're better than this.

Why? I don't like Taeja.

I can't really keep track of the players you don't like there seem to be several. I mean it's your right to say what you want but there's something to be said for winning with class

I mean, he did sort of get stomped after trying to be cheeky. That definitely justifies a "get rekt" comment imo

I forget why don't you like Taeja again?

Generally not a fan of Liquid, generally not a fan of Terran players, never really cared for Taeja's style or his complete awkwardness. And my dislike of him has gotten stronger since he started whining so much harder.

Don't forget the smirk

Taeja doesn't smirk he smiles.

Oh he smirks, That's why I can't stand him

And you still rooted for him over Life
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
bo1b
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
Australia12814 Posts
March 15 2014 21:04 GMT
#5818
On March 16 2014 06:03 TheDwf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2014 06:03 herMan wrote:
Taeja is too aware of sos' probes.

Dem soundproofing issues.

Gonna get years of joy out of that maneuver
herMan
Profile Joined November 2010
Japan2057 Posts
March 15 2014 21:04 GMT
#5819
Why the hell did taeja take the forward third? colossus/storm just deny that shit altogether
Sif_
Profile Joined January 2011
Brazil3106 Posts
March 15 2014 21:04 GMT
#5820
NOOOOOOOOO polt lost GO TAEJA, save us from PvP finals!!
Prev 1 289 290 291 292 293 346 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
20:00
WardiTV Mondays #107
IntoTheiNu 1548
WardiTV900
OGKoka 244
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 244
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 8257
Bisu 2180
Jaedong 1439
Shuttle 1406
Horang2 756
BeSt 514
EffOrt 466
Larva 415
actioN 309
Stork 285
[ Show more ]
Mini 236
Mind 157
Zeus 104
910 103
Barracks 79
Snow 70
Mong 68
hero 52
sorry 39
Shinee 37
ToSsGirL 34
Bale 29
soO 27
Killer 25
JYJ 24
Free 23
Sexy 22
Aegong 21
HiyA 19
Shine 15
scan(afreeca) 14
zelot 11
Sacsri 9
Terrorterran 6
Icarus 5
Noble 5
Dota 2
Gorgc5129
qojqva2097
Dendi989
febbydoto40
Counter-Strike
fl0m2119
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko453
Other Games
singsing2844
olofmeister1146
hiko1009
B2W.Neo755
Livibee490
crisheroes342
XBOCT283
Hui .228
Pyrionflax212
XaKoH 211
Liquid`VortiX162
QueenE55
TKL 2
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream35
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 28
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2566
• Jankos2284
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
2h 1m
Replay Cast
9h 1m
Afreeca Starleague
20h 1m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
21h 1m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 10h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.