• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:30
CEST 16:30
KST 23:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9480 users

[WCS AM] Ro32 Group D Premier Season 1 2014 - Page 60

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 58 59 60 61 62 108 Next
Stop whining. This lr is terrible.
imre
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
France9263 Posts
February 27 2014 01:54 GMT
#1181
On February 27 2014 10:53 Greendotz wrote:
Fair play to Has, this was a pretty fun game to watch.


the mistarget on the hatch + the questionnable move out were a bit sad :'(
Zest fanboy.
Chewbacca.
Profile Joined January 2011
United States3634 Posts
February 27 2014 01:54 GMT
#1182
Lovely game from JD!
felisconcolori
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States6169 Posts
February 27 2014 01:54 GMT
#1183
On February 27 2014 10:53 Darkhorse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2014 10:52 Fission wrote:
On February 27 2014 10:51 Darkhorse wrote:
If two protoss advance I will be running from the shithole this LR thread will become.


The important part is that I will pad the hell out of my report stats.

KBB might just camp the shit out of the thread and Ban people before we can even report. His speed is beyond us, friend.


Shellbot could beat him.
Yes, I email sponsors... to thank them. Don't post drunk, kids. My king, what has become of you?
gobbledydook
Profile Joined October 2012
Australia2605 Posts
February 27 2014 01:54 GMT
#1184
On February 27 2014 10:53 KelsierSC wrote:
FUCK YOU, FUCKING , FUCK YOU

THATS WHAT YOU GET!!!!!!

DONG!
DONG!
DONG!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUCK YEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEEHHEHHEH

DONG SO GOSU!!!!!!!!


it's time to take your pills
I am a dirty Protoss bullshit abuser
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
February 27 2014 01:54 GMT
#1185
On February 27 2014 10:53 KelsierSC wrote:
FUCK YOU, FUCKING , FUCK YOU

THATS WHAT YOU GET!!!!!!

DONG!
DONG!
DONG!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUCK YEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEEHHEHHEH

DONG SO GOSU!!!!!!!!

please has calm
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
forsooth
Profile Joined February 2011
United States3648 Posts
February 27 2014 01:54 GMT
#1186
Well if today is any indication, I think we need to just dispense with the pleasantries and patch Protoss out of SC2. It's for the best.
geokilla
Profile Joined May 2011
Canada8255 Posts
February 27 2014 01:54 GMT
#1187
On February 27 2014 10:53 felisconcolori wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2014 10:51 Fission wrote:
On February 27 2014 10:51 geokilla wrote:
On February 27 2014 10:50 Yorkie wrote:
On February 27 2014 10:49 Squat wrote:
On February 27 2014 10:48 Darkhorse wrote:
Ok so I have a theory. Bomber realized JD is having an off day, so he decided he would lose to Arthur so he could knock out JD, knowing JD would be a harder opponent later on. Yeah? Yeah.

I'm just impressed that Bomber managed to GG. He's a bigger man than me.

I was thinking the exact same thing. The most I could've mustered would've been a "lol"

People GG? I just F10 + Q.


GG? That's a phrase I haven't seen on ladder in a long, long time.


I see this discussion, and I just think to myself... none of you have the chutzpah of an Axiom Ryung.

Shame he's not in Premier.

IMBA IMBA IMBA IMBA IMBA IMBA IMBA IMBA IMBA IMBA IMBA IMBA IMBA IMBA IMBA IMBA IMBA IMBA IMBA IMBA IMBA IMBA IMBA IMBA IMBA IMBA IMBA IMBA

Lol remind me, but did he get fined for that after?
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
February 27 2014 01:54 GMT
#1188
On February 27 2014 10:53 KelsierSC wrote:
FUCK YOU, FUCKING , FUCK YOU

THATS WHAT YOU GET!!!!!!

DONG!
DONG!
DONG!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUCK YEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEEHHEHHEH

DONG SO GOSU!!!!!!!!

Oh damn haha passion overwhelming
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
February 27 2014 01:54 GMT
#1189
On February 27 2014 10:54 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2014 10:53 KelsierSC wrote:
FUCK YOU, FUCKING , FUCK YOU

THATS WHAT YOU GET!!!!!!

DONG!
DONG!
DONG!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUCK YEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEEHHEHHEH

DONG SO GOSU!!!!!!!!

please has calm


I can't contain it
Zerg for Life
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
February 27 2014 01:54 GMT
#1190
On February 27 2014 10:54 geokilla wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2014 10:53 felisconcolori wrote:
On February 27 2014 10:51 Fission wrote:
On February 27 2014 10:51 geokilla wrote:
On February 27 2014 10:50 Yorkie wrote:
On February 27 2014 10:49 Squat wrote:
On February 27 2014 10:48 Darkhorse wrote:
Ok so I have a theory. Bomber realized JD is having an off day, so he decided he would lose to Arthur so he could knock out JD, knowing JD would be a harder opponent later on. Yeah? Yeah.

I'm just impressed that Bomber managed to GG. He's a bigger man than me.

I was thinking the exact same thing. The most I could've mustered would've been a "lol"

People GG? I just F10 + Q.


GG? That's a phrase I haven't seen on ladder in a long, long time.


I see this discussion, and I just think to myself... none of you have the chutzpah of an Axiom Ryung.

Shame he's not in Premier.

IMBA IMBA IMBA IMBA IMBA IMBA IMBA IMBA IMBA IMBA IMBA IMBA IMBA IMBA IMBA IMBA IMBA IMBA IMBA IMBA IMBA IMBA IMBA IMBA IMBA IMBA IMBA IMBA

Lol remind me, but did he get fined for that after?


He went to an American diner. It was terrible.
Moderator
kaykoose
Profile Joined February 2014
United States2302 Posts
February 27 2014 01:54 GMT
#1191
turned into a decent game.
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
Netherlands30548 Posts
February 27 2014 01:54 GMT
#1192
On February 27 2014 10:54 forsooth wrote:
Well if today is any indication, I think we need to just dispense with the pleasantries and patch Protoss out of SC2. It's for the best.

Space nightelves sounds like a good replacement
Neosteel Enthusiast
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
February 27 2014 01:55 GMT
#1193
On February 27 2014 10:54 KelsierSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2014 10:54 The_Templar wrote:
On February 27 2014 10:53 KelsierSC wrote:
FUCK YOU, FUCKING , FUCK YOU

THATS WHAT YOU GET!!!!!!

DONG!
DONG!
DONG!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUCK YEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEEHHEHHEH

DONG SO GOSU!!!!!!!!

please has calm


I can't contain it


Dark Phoenix.
Moderator
felisconcolori
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States6169 Posts
February 27 2014 01:55 GMT
#1194
On February 27 2014 10:54 geokilla wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2014 10:53 felisconcolori wrote:
On February 27 2014 10:51 Fission wrote:
On February 27 2014 10:51 geokilla wrote:
On February 27 2014 10:50 Yorkie wrote:
On February 27 2014 10:49 Squat wrote:
On February 27 2014 10:48 Darkhorse wrote:
Ok so I have a theory. Bomber realized JD is having an off day, so he decided he would lose to Arthur so he could knock out JD, knowing JD would be a harder opponent later on. Yeah? Yeah.

I'm just impressed that Bomber managed to GG. He's a bigger man than me.

I was thinking the exact same thing. The most I could've mustered would've been a "lol"

People GG? I just F10 + Q.


GG? That's a phrase I haven't seen on ladder in a long, long time.


I see this discussion, and I just think to myself... none of you have the chutzpah of an Axiom Ryung.

Shame he's not in Premier.

IMBA IMBA IMBA IMBA IMBA IMBA IMBA IMBA IMBA IMBA IMBA IMBA IMBA IMBA IMBA IMBA IMBA IMBA IMBA IMBA IMBA IMBA IMBA IMBA IMBA IMBA IMBA IMBA

Lol remind me, but did he get fined for that after?


I don't know. I know he was taken to the Cheesecake Factory. That could be painful.
Yes, I email sponsors... to thank them. Don't post drunk, kids. My king, what has become of you?
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
February 27 2014 01:55 GMT
#1195
On February 27 2014 10:54 felisconcolori wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2014 10:53 Darkhorse wrote:
On February 27 2014 10:52 Fission wrote:
On February 27 2014 10:51 Darkhorse wrote:
If two protoss advance I will be running from the shithole this LR thread will become.


The important part is that I will pad the hell out of my report stats.

KBB might just camp the shit out of the thread and Ban people before we can even report. His speed is beyond us, friend.


Shellbot could beat him.

Pls Shellbot's mod stats don't hold a candle to the Father Land's one and only Yoshi.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
February 27 2014 01:55 GMT
#1196
On February 27 2014 10:54 KelsierSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2014 10:54 The_Templar wrote:
On February 27 2014 10:53 KelsierSC wrote:
FUCK YOU, FUCKING , FUCK YOU

THATS WHAT YOU GET!!!!!!

DONG!
DONG!
DONG!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUCK YEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEEHHEHHEH

DONG SO GOSU!!!!!!!!

please has calm


I can't contain it

Yes you can.
You are even more passionate about this game than I am, so please keep yourself here by not posting "FUCK YOU" in all caps to protoss players
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
PhoenixVoid
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Canada32755 Posts
February 27 2014 01:56 GMT
#1197
On February 27 2014 10:54 KelsierSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2014 10:54 The_Templar wrote:
On February 27 2014 10:53 KelsierSC wrote:
FUCK YOU, FUCKING , FUCK YOU

THATS WHAT YOU GET!!!!!!

DONG!
DONG!
DONG!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUCK YEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEEHHEHHEH

DONG SO GOSU!!!!!!!!

please has calm


I can't contain it

Cannon rush those feelings and build a wall on the ramp.
I'm afraid of demented knife-wielding escaped lunatic libertarian zombie mutants
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
February 27 2014 01:56 GMT
#1198
On February 27 2014 10:55 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2014 10:54 KelsierSC wrote:
On February 27 2014 10:54 The_Templar wrote:
On February 27 2014 10:53 KelsierSC wrote:
FUCK YOU, FUCKING , FUCK YOU

THATS WHAT YOU GET!!!!!!

DONG!
DONG!
DONG!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUCK YEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEEHHEHHEH

DONG SO GOSU!!!!!!!!

please has calm


I can't contain it

Yes you can.
You are even more passionate about this game than I am, so please keep yourself here by not posting "FUCK YOU" in all caps to protoss players

Wise words man

Ok, that was a very good game, I'm happy JD won
Zerg for Life
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
February 27 2014 01:56 GMT
#1199
WCS America: Premier

(Z)Jaedong vs (P)Has
1-0


Map: Frost


Has spawns in the top left
Jaedong spawns in the bottom right
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
February 27 2014 01:57 GMT
#1200
Rotterdam is much too gleeful about the way this group has played out.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Prev 1 58 59 60 61 62 108 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
IntoTheiNu 684
ComeBackTV 390
SteadfastSC346
Rex129
CosmosSc2 48
EnkiAlexander 43
LiquipediaDiscussion
Kung Fu Cup
11:00
2026 Week 25
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 346
ProTech134
Rex 124
CosmosSc2 54
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 59694
Jaedong 1522
firebathero 938
Hyuk 718
Soma 684
EffOrt 607
Horang2 513
BeSt 486
Mini 483
Soulkey 467
[ Show more ]
Larva 346
ZerO 295
Rush 281
Last 278
Stork 240
Snow 191
Light 174
ggaemo 170
Killer 90
Mind 62
hero 62
Free 53
Pusan 48
Shinee 35
sorry 34
Sharp 30
Terrorterran 23
Shine 23
Bale 22
ToSsGirL 21
yabsab 17
HiyA 16
Trap 15
Noble 12
Rock 8
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
Gorgc12717
qojqva1184
Dendi815
Counter-Strike
Fnx 649
markeloff126
edward50
x6flipin18
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2099
Khaldor1880
Other Games
ArmadaUGS2359
singsing2183
olofmeister1344
B2W.Neo921
hiko769
byalli391
XBOCT307
Pyrionflax194
Liquid`VortiX168
KnowMe95
Mew2King89
QueenE78
ZerO(Twitch)19
Railgan10
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 484
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream115
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH313
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 1660
League of Legends
• Nemesis1581
• Jankos1390
• TFBlade590
Other Games
• Shiphtur218
• WagamamaTV202
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
19h 30m
OSC
22h 30m
Stellar Fest
22h 30m
OSC
1d 9h
Stellar Fest
1d 22h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.