• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:12
CEST 09:12
KST 16:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)29Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8615 users

[WCS AM] Ro32 Group D Premier Season 1 2014 - Page 61

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 59 60 61 62 63 108 Next
Stop whining. This lr is terrible.
Orcasgt24
Profile Joined August 2011
Canada3238 Posts
February 27 2014 01:57 GMT
#1201
Alright Has. No more messing around. BRING THE TRAIN! I want to watch a Soul Train run another zerg over!!
In Hearthstone we pray to RNGesus. When Yogg-Saron hits the field, RNGod gets to work
Rollora
Profile Joined February 2012
2450 Posts
February 27 2014 01:57 GMT
#1202
On February 27 2014 10:54 geokilla wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2014 10:53 felisconcolori wrote:
On February 27 2014 10:51 Fission wrote:
On February 27 2014 10:51 geokilla wrote:
On February 27 2014 10:50 Yorkie wrote:
On February 27 2014 10:49 Squat wrote:
On February 27 2014 10:48 Darkhorse wrote:
Ok so I have a theory. Bomber realized JD is having an off day, so he decided he would lose to Arthur so he could knock out JD, knowing JD would be a harder opponent later on. Yeah? Yeah.

I'm just impressed that Bomber managed to GG. He's a bigger man than me.

I was thinking the exact same thing. The most I could've mustered would've been a "lol"

People GG? I just F10 + Q.


GG? That's a phrase I haven't seen on ladder in a long, long time.


I see this discussion, and I just think to myself... none of you have the chutzpah of an Axiom Ryung.

Shame he's not in Premier.

IMBA IMBA IMBA IMBA IMBA IMBA IMBA IMBA IMBA IMBA IMBA IMBA IMBA IMBA IMBA IMBA IMBA IMBA IMBA IMBA IMBA IMBA IMBA IMBA IMBA IMBA IMBA IMBA

Lol remind me, but did he get fined for that after?

in proleague he would. where you arent allowed to write gl hf <name>
felisconcolori
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States6169 Posts
February 27 2014 01:57 GMT
#1203
On February 27 2014 10:57 Darkhorse wrote:
Rotterdam is much too gleeful about the way this group has played out.


He'll be happier if we see a proxy tempest.
Yes, I email sponsors... to thank them. Don't post drunk, kids. My king, what has become of you?
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
February 27 2014 01:57 GMT
#1204
On February 27 2014 10:57 Darkhorse wrote:
Rotterdam is much too gleeful about the way this group has played out.

I found it pretty funny too.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Fission
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada1184 Posts
February 27 2014 01:57 GMT
#1205
To be fair, this group has been enormously entertaining.
Meepman
Profile Joined December 2009
Canada610 Posts
February 27 2014 01:57 GMT
#1206
On February 27 2014 10:57 Darkhorse wrote:
Rotterdam is much too gleeful about the way this group has played out.


Playing random on NA ladder must have broken him
Squat
Profile Joined September 2013
Sweden7978 Posts
February 27 2014 01:58 GMT
#1207
On February 27 2014 10:54 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2014 10:54 forsooth wrote:
Well if today is any indication, I think we need to just dispense with the pleasantries and patch Protoss out of SC2. It's for the best.

Space nightelves sounds like a good replacement

Used tampons sound like a good replacement.
"Digital. They have digital. What is digital?" - Donald J Trump
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
February 27 2014 01:58 GMT
#1208
On February 27 2014 10:57 Darkhorse wrote:
Rotterdam is much too gleeful about the way this group has played out.


Its ok, I all-ined Rotterdam on ladder also.
Moderator
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
February 27 2014 01:58 GMT
#1209
On February 27 2014 10:57 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2014 10:57 Darkhorse wrote:
Rotterdam is much too gleeful about the way this group has played out.

I found it pretty funny too.

I don't mind so much as long as Bomber gets out. If JD or Has advances I will be sad.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
imre
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
France9263 Posts
February 27 2014 01:58 GMT
#1210
On February 27 2014 10:58 Darkhorse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2014 10:57 The_Templar wrote:
On February 27 2014 10:57 Darkhorse wrote:
Rotterdam is much too gleeful about the way this group has played out.

I found it pretty funny too.

I don't mind so much as long as Bomber gets out. If JD or Has advances I will be sad.


root for JD this game and it should be ok
Zest fanboy.
Jer99
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Canada8160 Posts
February 27 2014 01:58 GMT
#1211
here comes the sangate!
StrategyTaeJa #1 || @TL_Jer99 || "seeker seeked out his seeking"
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
February 27 2014 01:58 GMT
#1212
On February 27 2014 10:57 Fission wrote:
To be fair, this group has been enormously entertaining.

Debatable.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
February 27 2014 01:58 GMT
#1213
On February 27 2014 10:58 Darkhorse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2014 10:57 The_Templar wrote:
On February 27 2014 10:57 Darkhorse wrote:
Rotterdam is much too gleeful about the way this group has played out.

I found it pretty funny too.

I don't mind so much as long as Bomber gets out. If JD or Has advances I will be sad.

I really don't care, as long as Bomber doesn't get out. If JD or Has advances I will be content.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Jer99
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Canada8160 Posts
February 27 2014 01:59 GMT
#1214
santwlightcouncil
StrategyTaeJa #1 || @TL_Jer99 || "seeker seeked out his seeking"
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
Netherlands30548 Posts
February 27 2014 01:59 GMT
#1215
On February 27 2014 10:58 Squat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2014 10:54 FueledUpAndReadyToGo wrote:
On February 27 2014 10:54 forsooth wrote:
Well if today is any indication, I think we need to just dispense with the pleasantries and patch Protoss out of SC2. It's for the best.

Space nightelves sounds like a good replacement

Used tampons sound like a good replacement.

I don't know kev...
Neosteel Enthusiast
Fission
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada1184 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-27 02:02:44
February 27 2014 01:59 GMT
#1216
Edit: this entire train of thought was a trainwreck -
imre
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
France9263 Posts
February 27 2014 01:59 GMT
#1217
perfectly timed build.
Zest fanboy.
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
February 27 2014 02:00 GMT
#1218
On February 27 2014 10:58 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 27 2014 10:58 Darkhorse wrote:
On February 27 2014 10:57 The_Templar wrote:
On February 27 2014 10:57 Darkhorse wrote:
Rotterdam is much too gleeful about the way this group has played out.

I found it pretty funny too.

I don't mind so much as long as Bomber gets out. If JD or Has advances I will be sad.

I really don't care, as long as Bomber doesn't get out. If JD or Has advances I will be content.

I really don't care, as long as Templar gets out (of the LR thread). If stuchiu and Jer hang around I will be content.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
February 27 2014 02:00 GMT
#1219
I hope he goes Inca and makes 3 dts.
Moderator
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
February 27 2014 02:00 GMT
#1220
On February 27 2014 10:56 The_Templar wrote:
WCS America: Premier

(Z)Jaedong vs (P)Has
1-0


Map: Frost


Has spawns in the top left
Jaedong spawns in the bottom right

2:00
Gateway first for Has, followed by two assimilators.
Jaedong getting a spawning pool followed by a 16 hatchery.

3:00
Has proxying a pylon in the bottom left.
Blind third hatchery from Jaedong.
Has getting a twilight council in the bottom left.

4:00
Zergling getting dangerously close to Has's twilight council.
Has expanding.
Zergling scouting the main of Has.

5:00
Has getting a dark shrine.
A second and third gateway for Has.
Jaedong pumping drones.
Has proxying a pylon.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Prev 1 59 60 61 62 63 108 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 48m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
910 91
Bale 38
Aegong 26
ZergMaN 21
Noble 16
yabsab 12
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm170
Fuzer 80
League of Legends
JimRising 564
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King270
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1410
Other Games
summit1g8757
ceh9373
PiGStarcraft334
Sick160
ArmadaUGS157
Happy156
olofmeister116
Livibee93
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick579
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream263
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 11
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2338
League of Legends
• Rush1414
• Lourlo1252
• Stunt487
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
2h 48m
OSC
5h 48m
Stellar Fest
5h 48m
OSC
16h 48m
Stellar Fest
1d 5h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.