• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:15
CEST 08:15
KST 15:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon102Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9608 users

[WCS AM] Ro32 Group B Premier Season 1 2014 - Page 22

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 24 45 Next All
Deleted User 261926
Profile Joined April 2012
960 Posts
February 20 2014 00:52 GMT
#421
Hm TM didn't really play bad. He kind of threw game 3 by delaying his spore crawlers too much despite scouting obvious banshees incoming.
Squat
Profile Joined September 2013
Sweden7978 Posts
February 20 2014 00:52 GMT
#422
On February 20 2014 09:50 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2014 09:49 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On February 20 2014 09:46 Shellshock wrote:
How have the games been so far tonight? just got home

Scarlett kept us on the edge of our seats making some crazy comeback. Toodming vs Heart was very run of the mill TvZ, nothing too special. Toodming looked good at some points but Heart just played really well.

Thanks for the serious reply

Masa pulled all the stops, 2 factory brue frame, bunker rush, another bunker rush. It was pretty clear he had limited interest in a standard game. Can't fault him for it.
"Digital. They have digital. What is digital?" - Donald J Trump
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
February 20 2014 00:52 GMT
#423
ZvP on Daybreak was the worst.
Moderator
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
February 20 2014 00:53 GMT
#424
On February 20 2014 09:51 Yorkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2014 09:49 KelsierSC wrote:
On February 20 2014 09:47 Yorkie wrote:
On February 20 2014 09:45 KelsierSC wrote:
On February 20 2014 09:44 Yorkie wrote:
On February 20 2014 09:43 KelsierSC wrote:
On February 20 2014 09:42 Yorkie wrote:
On February 20 2014 09:41 KelsierSC wrote:
Not a huge fan of Masa's strategies and he beat scarlett game won so I feel justified in hating him =)

However I understand doing what you have to do to win and there is no arguing that his execution game 1 was excellent. Guy is a solid player.

You feel justified in hating him because he beat Scarlett in a game? Or just the 2 races?


I feel justified in hating anyone who beats Scarlett, but doesn't mean I don't respect his play.

What a generic and ridiculous way to judge professional gamers haha


Just a passionate fan =)

I'm a passionate fan, but I realize that in a game both players are trying to win, and when one player beats the other they don't deserve hatred. If one player always cheeses or something I guess there's something there but you're just hating people for doing their job lol


I'm sorry I can't be cool and objective

I'm actually not hating Masa for doing his job, I respect him for doing what it takes to win I just hate him because he beat my favourite player one time. =)

His job is to win games. He got matched against Scarlett not by choice but by the draw. He played to win in those games. He won one out of 3. Therefore you hate him because he tried his best to win and succeeded 33.333% of the time. Therefore you hate him for trying to do his job. Logic


I don't think you understand what I was trying to say

I don't hate him for trying to win, I respect him for that. I hate him because he won =)
Zerg for Life
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
February 20 2014 00:53 GMT
#425
On February 20 2014 09:52 Squat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2014 09:50 Shellshock wrote:
On February 20 2014 09:49 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On February 20 2014 09:46 Shellshock wrote:
How have the games been so far tonight? just got home

Scarlett kept us on the edge of our seats making some crazy comeback. Toodming vs Heart was very run of the mill TvZ, nothing too special. Toodming looked good at some points but Heart just played really well.

Thanks for the serious reply

Masa pulled all the stops, 2 factory brue frame, bunker rush, another bunker rush. It was pretty clear he had limited interest in a standard game. Can't fault him for it.

The first game is exactly how I'd open a mech TvZ against scarlett, it was sort of standard
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
February 20 2014 00:53 GMT
#426
On February 20 2014 09:52 Squat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2014 09:50 Shellshock wrote:
On February 20 2014 09:49 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On February 20 2014 09:46 Shellshock wrote:
How have the games been so far tonight? just got home

Scarlett kept us on the edge of our seats making some crazy comeback. Toodming vs Heart was very run of the mill TvZ, nothing too special. Toodming looked good at some points but Heart just played really well.

Thanks for the serious reply

Masa pulled all the stops, 2 factory brue frame, bunker rush, another bunker rush. It was pretty clear he had limited interest in a standard game. Can't fault him for it.

2 factory blue flame transitions just fine into regular mech. I think he had some interest in a standard game.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
February 20 2014 00:53 GMT
#427
On February 20 2014 09:53 KelsierSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2014 09:51 Yorkie wrote:
On February 20 2014 09:49 KelsierSC wrote:
On February 20 2014 09:47 Yorkie wrote:
On February 20 2014 09:45 KelsierSC wrote:
On February 20 2014 09:44 Yorkie wrote:
On February 20 2014 09:43 KelsierSC wrote:
On February 20 2014 09:42 Yorkie wrote:
On February 20 2014 09:41 KelsierSC wrote:
Not a huge fan of Masa's strategies and he beat scarlett game won so I feel justified in hating him =)

However I understand doing what you have to do to win and there is no arguing that his execution game 1 was excellent. Guy is a solid player.

You feel justified in hating him because he beat Scarlett in a game? Or just the 2 races?


I feel justified in hating anyone who beats Scarlett, but doesn't mean I don't respect his play.

What a generic and ridiculous way to judge professional gamers haha


Just a passionate fan =)

I'm a passionate fan, but I realize that in a game both players are trying to win, and when one player beats the other they don't deserve hatred. If one player always cheeses or something I guess there's something there but you're just hating people for doing their job lol


I'm sorry I can't be cool and objective

I'm actually not hating Masa for doing his job, I respect him for doing what it takes to win I just hate him because he beat my favourite player one time. =)

His job is to win games. He got matched against Scarlett not by choice but by the draw. He played to win in those games. He won one out of 3. Therefore you hate him because he tried his best to win and succeeded 33.333% of the time. Therefore you hate him for trying to do his job. Logic


I don't think you understand what I was trying to say

I don't hate him for trying to win, I respect him for that. I hate him because he won =)

So you hate him for trying to win better than Scarlett?
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-20 00:54:47
February 20 2014 00:54 GMT
#428
On February 20 2014 09:53 KelsierSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2014 09:51 Yorkie wrote:
On February 20 2014 09:49 KelsierSC wrote:
On February 20 2014 09:47 Yorkie wrote:
On February 20 2014 09:45 KelsierSC wrote:
On February 20 2014 09:44 Yorkie wrote:
On February 20 2014 09:43 KelsierSC wrote:
On February 20 2014 09:42 Yorkie wrote:
On February 20 2014 09:41 KelsierSC wrote:
Not a huge fan of Masa's strategies and he beat scarlett game won so I feel justified in hating him =)

However I understand doing what you have to do to win and there is no arguing that his execution game 1 was excellent. Guy is a solid player.

You feel justified in hating him because he beat Scarlett in a game? Or just the 2 races?


I feel justified in hating anyone who beats Scarlett, but doesn't mean I don't respect his play.

What a generic and ridiculous way to judge professional gamers haha


Just a passionate fan =)

I'm a passionate fan, but I realize that in a game both players are trying to win, and when one player beats the other they don't deserve hatred. If one player always cheeses or something I guess there's something there but you're just hating people for doing their job lol


I'm sorry I can't be cool and objective

I'm actually not hating Masa for doing his job, I respect him for doing what it takes to win I just hate him because he beat my favourite player one time. =)

His job is to win games. He got matched against Scarlett not by choice but by the draw. He played to win in those games. He won one out of 3. Therefore you hate him because he tried his best to win and succeeded 33.333% of the time. Therefore you hate him for trying to do his job. Logic


I don't think you understand what I was trying to say

I don't hate him for trying to win, I respect him for that. I hate him because he won =)

So in order to prevent your wrath all professional players should purposefully lose to Scarlett (WHICH IS NOT DOING THEIR JOB)
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
MattRz
Profile Joined April 2011
Chile1681 Posts
February 20 2014 00:54 GMT
#429
just got home from work, hope i didnt miss that much
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake ♞
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
February 20 2014 00:54 GMT
#430
On February 20 2014 09:53 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2014 09:53 KelsierSC wrote:
On February 20 2014 09:51 Yorkie wrote:
On February 20 2014 09:49 KelsierSC wrote:
On February 20 2014 09:47 Yorkie wrote:
On February 20 2014 09:45 KelsierSC wrote:
On February 20 2014 09:44 Yorkie wrote:
On February 20 2014 09:43 KelsierSC wrote:
On February 20 2014 09:42 Yorkie wrote:
On February 20 2014 09:41 KelsierSC wrote:
Not a huge fan of Masa's strategies and he beat scarlett game won so I feel justified in hating him =)

However I understand doing what you have to do to win and there is no arguing that his execution game 1 was excellent. Guy is a solid player.

You feel justified in hating him because he beat Scarlett in a game? Or just the 2 races?


I feel justified in hating anyone who beats Scarlett, but doesn't mean I don't respect his play.

What a generic and ridiculous way to judge professional gamers haha


Just a passionate fan =)

I'm a passionate fan, but I realize that in a game both players are trying to win, and when one player beats the other they don't deserve hatred. If one player always cheeses or something I guess there's something there but you're just hating people for doing their job lol


I'm sorry I can't be cool and objective

I'm actually not hating Masa for doing his job, I respect him for doing what it takes to win I just hate him because he beat my favourite player one time. =)

His job is to win games. He got matched against Scarlett not by choice but by the draw. He played to win in those games. He won one out of 3. Therefore you hate him because he tried his best to win and succeeded 33.333% of the time. Therefore you hate him for trying to do his job. Logic


I don't think you understand what I was trying to say

I don't hate him for trying to win, I respect him for that. I hate him because he won =)

So you hate him for trying to win better than Scarlett?


I don't even know any more
Zerg for Life
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
February 20 2014 00:54 GMT
#431
On February 20 2014 09:53 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2014 09:53 KelsierSC wrote:
On February 20 2014 09:51 Yorkie wrote:
On February 20 2014 09:49 KelsierSC wrote:
On February 20 2014 09:47 Yorkie wrote:
On February 20 2014 09:45 KelsierSC wrote:
On February 20 2014 09:44 Yorkie wrote:
On February 20 2014 09:43 KelsierSC wrote:
On February 20 2014 09:42 Yorkie wrote:
On February 20 2014 09:41 KelsierSC wrote:
Not a huge fan of Masa's strategies and he beat scarlett game won so I feel justified in hating him =)

However I understand doing what you have to do to win and there is no arguing that his execution game 1 was excellent. Guy is a solid player.

You feel justified in hating him because he beat Scarlett in a game? Or just the 2 races?


I feel justified in hating anyone who beats Scarlett, but doesn't mean I don't respect his play.

What a generic and ridiculous way to judge professional gamers haha


Just a passionate fan =)

I'm a passionate fan, but I realize that in a game both players are trying to win, and when one player beats the other they don't deserve hatred. If one player always cheeses or something I guess there's something there but you're just hating people for doing their job lol


I'm sorry I can't be cool and objective

I'm actually not hating Masa for doing his job, I respect him for doing what it takes to win I just hate him because he beat my favourite player one time. =)

His job is to win games. He got matched against Scarlett not by choice but by the draw. He played to win in those games. He won one out of 3. Therefore you hate him because he tried his best to win and succeeded 33.333% of the time. Therefore you hate him for trying to do his job. Logic


I don't think you understand what I was trying to say

I don't hate him for trying to win, I respect him for that. I hate him because he won =)

So you hate him for trying to win better than Scarlett?


Why won't this jerk just lay down and die?
Moderator
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
February 20 2014 00:54 GMT
#432
On February 20 2014 09:54 Yorkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2014 09:53 KelsierSC wrote:
On February 20 2014 09:51 Yorkie wrote:
On February 20 2014 09:49 KelsierSC wrote:
On February 20 2014 09:47 Yorkie wrote:
On February 20 2014 09:45 KelsierSC wrote:
On February 20 2014 09:44 Yorkie wrote:
On February 20 2014 09:43 KelsierSC wrote:
On February 20 2014 09:42 Yorkie wrote:
On February 20 2014 09:41 KelsierSC wrote:
Not a huge fan of Masa's strategies and he beat scarlett game won so I feel justified in hating him =)

However I understand doing what you have to do to win and there is no arguing that his execution game 1 was excellent. Guy is a solid player.

You feel justified in hating him because he beat Scarlett in a game? Or just the 2 races?


I feel justified in hating anyone who beats Scarlett, but doesn't mean I don't respect his play.

What a generic and ridiculous way to judge professional gamers haha


Just a passionate fan =)

I'm a passionate fan, but I realize that in a game both players are trying to win, and when one player beats the other they don't deserve hatred. If one player always cheeses or something I guess there's something there but you're just hating people for doing their job lol


I'm sorry I can't be cool and objective

I'm actually not hating Masa for doing his job, I respect him for doing what it takes to win I just hate him because he beat my favourite player one time. =)

His job is to win games. He got matched against Scarlett not by choice but by the draw. He played to win in those games. He won one out of 3. Therefore you hate him because he tried his best to win and succeeded 33.333% of the time. Therefore you hate him for trying to do his job. Logic


I don't think you understand what I was trying to say

I don't hate him for trying to win, I respect him for that. I hate him because he won =)

So in order to prevent your wrath all professional players should purposefully lose (WHICH IS NOT DOING THEIR JOB)


Why would any pro player care what I think
Zerg for Life
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
February 20 2014 00:55 GMT
#433
ROTTI ALIVE THEN SMACKED DOWN SCARLETT AT SEASON 2 FINALS

TALK ABOUT THAT MAYBE?
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
February 20 2014 00:55 GMT
#434
On February 20 2014 09:54 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2014 09:53 The_Templar wrote:
On February 20 2014 09:53 KelsierSC wrote:
On February 20 2014 09:51 Yorkie wrote:
On February 20 2014 09:49 KelsierSC wrote:
On February 20 2014 09:47 Yorkie wrote:
On February 20 2014 09:45 KelsierSC wrote:
On February 20 2014 09:44 Yorkie wrote:
On February 20 2014 09:43 KelsierSC wrote:
On February 20 2014 09:42 Yorkie wrote:
[quote]
You feel justified in hating him because he beat Scarlett in a game? Or just the 2 races?


I feel justified in hating anyone who beats Scarlett, but doesn't mean I don't respect his play.

What a generic and ridiculous way to judge professional gamers haha


Just a passionate fan =)

I'm a passionate fan, but I realize that in a game both players are trying to win, and when one player beats the other they don't deserve hatred. If one player always cheeses or something I guess there's something there but you're just hating people for doing their job lol


I'm sorry I can't be cool and objective

I'm actually not hating Masa for doing his job, I respect him for doing what it takes to win I just hate him because he beat my favourite player one time. =)

His job is to win games. He got matched against Scarlett not by choice but by the draw. He played to win in those games. He won one out of 3. Therefore you hate him because he tried his best to win and succeeded 33.333% of the time. Therefore you hate him for trying to do his job. Logic


I don't think you understand what I was trying to say

I don't hate him for trying to win, I respect him for that. I hate him because he won =)

So you hate him for trying to win better than Scarlett?


Why won't this jerk just lay down and die?

Wait, am I the jerk? D:
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
February 20 2014 00:55 GMT
#435
On February 20 2014 09:55 Darkhorse wrote:
ROTTI ALIVE THEN SMACKED DOWN SCARLETT AT SEASON 2 FINALS

TALK ABOUT THAT MAYBE?

Yeah, seriously
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
February 20 2014 00:55 GMT
#436
On February 20 2014 09:54 KelsierSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2014 09:54 Yorkie wrote:
On February 20 2014 09:53 KelsierSC wrote:
On February 20 2014 09:51 Yorkie wrote:
On February 20 2014 09:49 KelsierSC wrote:
On February 20 2014 09:47 Yorkie wrote:
On February 20 2014 09:45 KelsierSC wrote:
On February 20 2014 09:44 Yorkie wrote:
On February 20 2014 09:43 KelsierSC wrote:
On February 20 2014 09:42 Yorkie wrote:
[quote]
You feel justified in hating him because he beat Scarlett in a game? Or just the 2 races?


I feel justified in hating anyone who beats Scarlett, but doesn't mean I don't respect his play.

What a generic and ridiculous way to judge professional gamers haha


Just a passionate fan =)

I'm a passionate fan, but I realize that in a game both players are trying to win, and when one player beats the other they don't deserve hatred. If one player always cheeses or something I guess there's something there but you're just hating people for doing their job lol


I'm sorry I can't be cool and objective

I'm actually not hating Masa for doing his job, I respect him for doing what it takes to win I just hate him because he beat my favourite player one time. =)

His job is to win games. He got matched against Scarlett not by choice but by the draw. He played to win in those games. He won one out of 3. Therefore you hate him because he tried his best to win and succeeded 33.333% of the time. Therefore you hate him for trying to do his job. Logic


I don't think you understand what I was trying to say

I don't hate him for trying to win, I respect him for that. I hate him because he won =)

So in order to prevent your wrath all professional players should purposefully lose (WHICH IS NOT DOING THEIR JOB)


Why would any pro player care what I think

Okay that's fine. You must hate a lot of players. Just a shot in the dark here. Also a big Jaedong fan?
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
TheDougler
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada8323 Posts
February 20 2014 00:55 GMT
#437
On February 20 2014 09:46 Darkhorse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2014 09:45 KelsierSC wrote:
On February 20 2014 09:44 Yorkie wrote:
On February 20 2014 09:43 KelsierSC wrote:
On February 20 2014 09:42 Yorkie wrote:
On February 20 2014 09:41 KelsierSC wrote:
Not a huge fan of Masa's strategies and he beat scarlett game won so I feel justified in hating him =)

However I understand doing what you have to do to win and there is no arguing that his execution game 1 was excellent. Guy is a solid player.

You feel justified in hating him because he beat Scarlett in a game? Or just the 2 races?


I feel justified in hating anyone who beats Scarlett, but doesn't mean I don't respect his play.

What a generic and ridiculous way to judge professional gamers haha


Just a passionate fan =)

Fairly reasonable. I hate Roro simply because he beat Life that one time.


I STILL am not a Nestea fan because of GSL Open season 2. I mean sure, I have a shrine built to him which I worship at to avoid being consumed in a black hole that he creates for the non-believers when the day of his judgement comes... BUT, I'm still bummed that he beat MKP in game seven.
I root for Euro Zergs, NA Protoss* and Korean Terrans. (Any North American who has beat a Korean Pro as Protoss counts as NA Toss)
Squat
Profile Joined September 2013
Sweden7978 Posts
February 20 2014 00:56 GMT
#438
On February 20 2014 09:53 Darkhorse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2014 09:52 Squat wrote:
On February 20 2014 09:50 Shellshock wrote:
On February 20 2014 09:49 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On February 20 2014 09:46 Shellshock wrote:
How have the games been so far tonight? just got home

Scarlett kept us on the edge of our seats making some crazy comeback. Toodming vs Heart was very run of the mill TvZ, nothing too special. Toodming looked good at some points but Heart just played really well.

Thanks for the serious reply

Masa pulled all the stops, 2 factory brue frame, bunker rush, another bunker rush. It was pretty clear he had limited interest in a standard game. Can't fault him for it.

2 factory blue flame transitions just fine into regular mech. I think he had some interest in a standard game.

Yeah you might be right, it just did so much damage the game was effectively over.
"Digital. They have digital. What is digital?" - Donald J Trump
Deleted User 261926
Profile Joined April 2012
960 Posts
February 20 2014 00:56 GMT
#439
On February 20 2014 09:53 Darkhorse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2014 09:52 Squat wrote:
On February 20 2014 09:50 Shellshock wrote:
On February 20 2014 09:49 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On February 20 2014 09:46 Shellshock wrote:
How have the games been so far tonight? just got home

Scarlett kept us on the edge of our seats making some crazy comeback. Toodming vs Heart was very run of the mill TvZ, nothing too special. Toodming looked good at some points but Heart just played really well.

Thanks for the serious reply

Masa pulled all the stops, 2 factory brue frame, bunker rush, another bunker rush. It was pretty clear he had limited interest in a standard game. Can't fault him for it.

2 factory blue flame transitions just fine into regular mech. I think he had some interest in a standard game.

It does transition well but if scouted and held well you are open to a massive 1-1 roach attack that is very likely to kill you because you used the techlab factory in order to make hellions over tanks.
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
February 20 2014 00:56 GMT
#440
On February 20 2014 09:55 TheDougler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2014 09:46 Darkhorse wrote:
On February 20 2014 09:45 KelsierSC wrote:
On February 20 2014 09:44 Yorkie wrote:
On February 20 2014 09:43 KelsierSC wrote:
On February 20 2014 09:42 Yorkie wrote:
On February 20 2014 09:41 KelsierSC wrote:
Not a huge fan of Masa's strategies and he beat scarlett game won so I feel justified in hating him =)

However I understand doing what you have to do to win and there is no arguing that his execution game 1 was excellent. Guy is a solid player.

You feel justified in hating him because he beat Scarlett in a game? Or just the 2 races?


I feel justified in hating anyone who beats Scarlett, but doesn't mean I don't respect his play.

What a generic and ridiculous way to judge professional gamers haha


Just a passionate fan =)

Fairly reasonable. I hate Roro simply because he beat Life that one time.


I STILL am not a Nestea fan because of GSL Open season 2. I mean sure, I have a shrine built to him which I worship at to avoid being consumed in a black hole that he creates for the non-believers when the day of his judgement comes... BUT, I'm still bummed that he beat MKP in game seven.

Nice save I thought you were about to get smited. Smitten? Smote? Smutten? That word is dumb.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 24 45 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 184
StarCraft: Brood War
soO 474
hero 465
BeSt 250
Mind 32
Bale 23
Terrorterran 14
ZergMaN 11
Noble 10
yabsab 9
Icarus 6
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1100
League of Legends
JimRising 659
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King102
Other Games
summit1g9493
ArmadaUGS43
Livibee33
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick467
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 10
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH347
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2265
League of Legends
• Rush1365
• Stunt528
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
3h 45m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
4h 45m
Monday Night Weeklies
9h 45m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 3h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 3h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 17h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.