• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:51
CEST 15:51
KST 22:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon103
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6126 users

[WCS AM] Ro32 Group B Premier Season 1 2014 - Page 23

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 45 Next All
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-20 00:57:17
February 20 2014 00:56 GMT
#441
The Day July broke Bisu's mind.

[image loading]
Moderator
xtorn
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
4067 Posts
February 20 2014 00:56 GMT
#442
On February 20 2014 09:48 Squat wrote:
Masa must be so awkward to play against, he's like the zero fucks given terran, he'll do anything. Heart is better but more standard and predictable I think.


but Heart is a lot more methodical and calculated, even if predictable. big advantage
<3 things - Life | Kane | Innovation | Scarlett | Solar | MMA
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
February 20 2014 00:57 GMT
#443
On February 20 2014 09:55 Yorkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2014 09:54 KelsierSC wrote:
On February 20 2014 09:54 Yorkie wrote:
On February 20 2014 09:53 KelsierSC wrote:
On February 20 2014 09:51 Yorkie wrote:
On February 20 2014 09:49 KelsierSC wrote:
On February 20 2014 09:47 Yorkie wrote:
On February 20 2014 09:45 KelsierSC wrote:
On February 20 2014 09:44 Yorkie wrote:
On February 20 2014 09:43 KelsierSC wrote:
[quote]

I feel justified in hating anyone who beats Scarlett, but doesn't mean I don't respect his play.

What a generic and ridiculous way to judge professional gamers haha


Just a passionate fan =)

I'm a passionate fan, but I realize that in a game both players are trying to win, and when one player beats the other they don't deserve hatred. If one player always cheeses or something I guess there's something there but you're just hating people for doing their job lol


I'm sorry I can't be cool and objective

I'm actually not hating Masa for doing his job, I respect him for doing what it takes to win I just hate him because he beat my favourite player one time. =)

His job is to win games. He got matched against Scarlett not by choice but by the draw. He played to win in those games. He won one out of 3. Therefore you hate him because he tried his best to win and succeeded 33.333% of the time. Therefore you hate him for trying to do his job. Logic


I don't think you understand what I was trying to say

I don't hate him for trying to win, I respect him for that. I hate him because he won =)

So in order to prevent your wrath all professional players should purposefully lose (WHICH IS NOT DOING THEIR JOB)


Why would any pro player care what I think

Okay that's fine. You must hate a lot of players. Just a shot in the dark here. Also a big Jaedong fan?


Actually I don't hate any players, My "hate" lasts for about 5 minutes when they beat a player I like. I find it fires me up and gets me more interested for the rest of the series
Zerg for Life
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
February 20 2014 00:57 GMT
#444
On February 20 2014 09:56 Darkhorse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2014 09:55 TheDougler wrote:
On February 20 2014 09:46 Darkhorse wrote:
On February 20 2014 09:45 KelsierSC wrote:
On February 20 2014 09:44 Yorkie wrote:
On February 20 2014 09:43 KelsierSC wrote:
On February 20 2014 09:42 Yorkie wrote:
On February 20 2014 09:41 KelsierSC wrote:
Not a huge fan of Masa's strategies and he beat scarlett game won so I feel justified in hating him =)

However I understand doing what you have to do to win and there is no arguing that his execution game 1 was excellent. Guy is a solid player.

You feel justified in hating him because he beat Scarlett in a game? Or just the 2 races?


I feel justified in hating anyone who beats Scarlett, but doesn't mean I don't respect his play.

What a generic and ridiculous way to judge professional gamers haha


Just a passionate fan =)

Fairly reasonable. I hate Roro simply because he beat Life that one time.


I STILL am not a Nestea fan because of GSL Open season 2. I mean sure, I have a shrine built to him which I worship at to avoid being consumed in a black hole that he creates for the non-believers when the day of his judgement comes... BUT, I'm still bummed that he beat MKP in game seven.

Nice save I thought you were about to get smited. Smitten? Smote? Smutten? That word is dumb.

Smitten = correct
Smote = "He was smote (struck down)"
Smutten = Not a word
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
HammerKick
Profile Blog Joined May 2013
France6190 Posts
February 20 2014 00:57 GMT
#445
2-1 both games, didn't expect that at all.

I felt a difference of level between all those players, but I guess I was wrong?
Well, it's high noon somewhere in the world
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
February 20 2014 00:58 GMT
#446
On February 20 2014 09:55 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2014 09:54 stuchiu wrote:
On February 20 2014 09:53 The_Templar wrote:
On February 20 2014 09:53 KelsierSC wrote:
On February 20 2014 09:51 Yorkie wrote:
On February 20 2014 09:49 KelsierSC wrote:
On February 20 2014 09:47 Yorkie wrote:
On February 20 2014 09:45 KelsierSC wrote:
On February 20 2014 09:44 Yorkie wrote:
On February 20 2014 09:43 KelsierSC wrote:
[quote]

I feel justified in hating anyone who beats Scarlett, but doesn't mean I don't respect his play.

What a generic and ridiculous way to judge professional gamers haha


Just a passionate fan =)

I'm a passionate fan, but I realize that in a game both players are trying to win, and when one player beats the other they don't deserve hatred. If one player always cheeses or something I guess there's something there but you're just hating people for doing their job lol


I'm sorry I can't be cool and objective

I'm actually not hating Masa for doing his job, I respect him for doing what it takes to win I just hate him because he beat my favourite player one time. =)

His job is to win games. He got matched against Scarlett not by choice but by the draw. He played to win in those games. He won one out of 3. Therefore you hate him because he tried his best to win and succeeded 33.333% of the time. Therefore you hate him for trying to do his job. Logic


I don't think you understand what I was trying to say

I don't hate him for trying to win, I respect him for that. I hate him because he won =)

So you hate him for trying to win better than Scarlett?


Why won't this jerk just lay down and die?

Wait, am I the jerk? D:


What no, I thought we were trying to figure out what Kelsier thinks of Masa?
Moderator
intotheheart
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada33091 Posts
February 20 2014 00:58 GMT
#447
On February 20 2014 09:56 stuchiu wrote:
The Day July broke Bisu's mind.

[image loading]

July was a beast. I saw the final game between him and BeSt and was on the edge of my seat.

Also ended up in tears.
kiss kiss fall in love
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
February 20 2014 00:58 GMT
#448
On February 20 2014 09:57 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2014 09:56 Darkhorse wrote:
On February 20 2014 09:55 TheDougler wrote:
On February 20 2014 09:46 Darkhorse wrote:
On February 20 2014 09:45 KelsierSC wrote:
On February 20 2014 09:44 Yorkie wrote:
On February 20 2014 09:43 KelsierSC wrote:
On February 20 2014 09:42 Yorkie wrote:
On February 20 2014 09:41 KelsierSC wrote:
Not a huge fan of Masa's strategies and he beat scarlett game won so I feel justified in hating him =)

However I understand doing what you have to do to win and there is no arguing that his execution game 1 was excellent. Guy is a solid player.

You feel justified in hating him because he beat Scarlett in a game? Or just the 2 races?


I feel justified in hating anyone who beats Scarlett, but doesn't mean I don't respect his play.

What a generic and ridiculous way to judge professional gamers haha


Just a passionate fan =)

Fairly reasonable. I hate Roro simply because he beat Life that one time.


I STILL am not a Nestea fan because of GSL Open season 2. I mean sure, I have a shrine built to him which I worship at to avoid being consumed in a black hole that he creates for the non-believers when the day of his judgement comes... BUT, I'm still bummed that he beat MKP in game seven.

Nice save I thought you were about to get smited. Smitten? Smote? Smutten? That word is dumb.

Smitten = correct
Smote = "He was smote (struck down)"
Smutten = Not a word


Smutten = Sheep porn
Zerg for Life
VictorX
Profile Joined April 2011
United States773 Posts
February 20 2014 00:58 GMT
#449
Rotterdam :3 Heavy Rain is a TERRIBLE map.

Multiple proxy locations for PvP

Immortal Sentry ahoy in PvZ

Blink Stalker ahoy in PvT

Reaper cheese heaven in TvT

Tanks in corridor heaven in TvZ

No wonder it gets vetoed so very much.
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
February 20 2014 00:58 GMT
#450
On February 20 2014 09:56 xtorn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2014 09:48 Squat wrote:
Masa must be so awkward to play against, he's like the zero fucks given terran, he'll do anything. Heart is better but more standard and predictable I think.


but Heart is a lot more methodical and calculated, even if predictable. big advantage

I think this should be a good series.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
pigmanbear
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Angola2010 Posts
February 20 2014 00:58 GMT
#451
Why would you drown a trout??
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
February 20 2014 00:58 GMT
#452
On February 20 2014 09:55 TheDougler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2014 09:46 Darkhorse wrote:
On February 20 2014 09:45 KelsierSC wrote:
On February 20 2014 09:44 Yorkie wrote:
On February 20 2014 09:43 KelsierSC wrote:
On February 20 2014 09:42 Yorkie wrote:
On February 20 2014 09:41 KelsierSC wrote:
Not a huge fan of Masa's strategies and he beat scarlett game won so I feel justified in hating him =)

However I understand doing what you have to do to win and there is no arguing that his execution game 1 was excellent. Guy is a solid player.

You feel justified in hating him because he beat Scarlett in a game? Or just the 2 races?


I feel justified in hating anyone who beats Scarlett, but doesn't mean I don't respect his play.

What a generic and ridiculous way to judge professional gamers haha


Just a passionate fan =)

Fairly reasonable. I hate Roro simply because he beat Life that one time.


I STILL am not a Nestea fan because of GSL Open season 2. I mean sure, I have a shrine built to him which I worship at to avoid being consumed in a black hole that he creates for the non-believers when the day of his judgement comes... BUT, I'm still bummed that he beat MKP in game seven.


Yo man, if you can't with 2 rax in proxy positions on Metaopolis, you cna't win anywhere.
Moderator
HammerKick
Profile Blog Joined May 2013
France6190 Posts
February 20 2014 00:59 GMT
#453
On February 20 2014 09:58 VictorX wrote:
Rotterdam :3 Heavy Rain is a TERRIBLE map.

Multiple proxy locations for PvP

Immortal Sentry ahoy in PvZ

Blink Stalker ahoy in PvT

Reaper cheese heaven in TvT

Tanks in corridor heaven in TvZ

No wonder it gets vetoed so very much.


There are rocks on this map.
It won't be removed before a few seasons.
Well, it's high noon somewhere in the world
Mintie
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia563 Posts
February 20 2014 00:59 GMT
#454
On February 20 2014 09:56 xtorn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2014 09:48 Squat wrote:
Masa must be so awkward to play against, he's like the zero fucks given terran, he'll do anything. Heart is better but more standard and predictable I think.


but Heart is a lot more methodical and calculated, even if predictable. big advantage


It wasn't that long ago that Heart was known as the epitome of a cheesy, 1 base all in Terran who had a surprisingly solid macro game on the very rare occasion that he pulled it out.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
February 20 2014 00:59 GMT
#455
On February 20 2014 09:58 VictorX wrote:
Rotterdam :3 Heavy Rain is a TERRIBLE map.

Multiple proxy locations for PvP

Immortal Sentry ahoy in PvZ

Blink Stalker ahoy in PvT

Reaper cheese heaven in TvT

Tanks in corridor heaven in TvZ

But ZvZ...
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-20 01:00:31
February 20 2014 00:59 GMT
#456
On February 20 2014 09:58 IntoTheheart wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2014 09:56 stuchiu wrote:
The Day July broke Bisu's mind.

[image loading]

July was a beast. I saw the final game between him and BeSt and was on the edge of my seat.

Also ended up in tears.


The first BW series I ever watched.

*This might also explain my approach to RTS ever since.
Moderator
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
February 20 2014 00:59 GMT
#457
On February 20 2014 09:58 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2014 09:55 TheDougler wrote:
On February 20 2014 09:46 Darkhorse wrote:
On February 20 2014 09:45 KelsierSC wrote:
On February 20 2014 09:44 Yorkie wrote:
On February 20 2014 09:43 KelsierSC wrote:
On February 20 2014 09:42 Yorkie wrote:
On February 20 2014 09:41 KelsierSC wrote:
Not a huge fan of Masa's strategies and he beat scarlett game won so I feel justified in hating him =)

However I understand doing what you have to do to win and there is no arguing that his execution game 1 was excellent. Guy is a solid player.

You feel justified in hating him because he beat Scarlett in a game? Or just the 2 races?


I feel justified in hating anyone who beats Scarlett, but doesn't mean I don't respect his play.

What a generic and ridiculous way to judge professional gamers haha


Just a passionate fan =)

Fairly reasonable. I hate Roro simply because he beat Life that one time.


I STILL am not a Nestea fan because of GSL Open season 2. I mean sure, I have a shrine built to him which I worship at to avoid being consumed in a black hole that he creates for the non-believers when the day of his judgement comes... BUT, I'm still bummed that he beat MKP in game seven.


Yo man, if you can't with 2 rax in proxy positions on Metaopolis, you cna't win anywhere.

Remember when tournaments had fucking horrible map pools? There have been worse tournament maps than this but close spawn Shattered Temple at BLIZZCON was god awful.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
kaykoose
Profile Joined February 2014
United States2302 Posts
February 20 2014 01:00 GMT
#458
this should be a great series
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
February 20 2014 01:00 GMT
#459
WCS AM Premier: RO16

(Z)Scarlett vs (T)Heart
0-0


Map: Frost

Scarlett spawns in the top right
Heart spawns in the bottom left
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
xtorn
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
4067 Posts
February 20 2014 01:00 GMT
#460
On February 20 2014 09:58 Darkhorse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2014 09:56 xtorn wrote:
On February 20 2014 09:48 Squat wrote:
Masa must be so awkward to play against, he's like the zero fucks given terran, he'll do anything. Heart is better but more standard and predictable I think.


but Heart is a lot more methodical and calculated, even if predictable. big advantage

I think this should be a good series.

Yes indeed; i expect a lot of helion harass from Heart though
<3 things - Life | Kane | Innovation | Scarlett | Solar | MMA
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 45 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
11:00
WardiTV Mondays #106
IntoTheiNu 1032
WardiTV809
OGKoka 273
Rex144
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 273
Rex 144
ProTech136
Codebar 13
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 2279
Shuttle 2254
Horang2 1353
EffOrt 871
Jaedong 784
BeSt 534
Light 413
Mini 354
Stork 317
firebathero 300
[ Show more ]
ZerO 270
Rush 246
ggaemo 146
Barracks 123
Zeus 92
Shine 75
Killer 66
Sea.KH 60
Hyun 52
Yoon 42
Sexy 31
Shinee 31
ToSsGirL 29
Mong 28
Bale 26
PianO 23
sorry 22
Aegong 21
soO 19
Terrorterran 17
ajuk12(nOOB) 12
Sacsri 11
HiyA 9
Noble 9
yabsab 9
zelot 7
Icarus 6
Dota 2
qojqva3189
Dendi2310
BananaSlamJamma333
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
x6flipin342
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes458
Other Games
singsing2258
olofmeister1719
hiko944
B2W.Neo746
Lowko363
Pyrionflax214
Sick184
Liquid`VortiX162
ArmadaUGS94
Mew2King42
ZerO(Twitch)14
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream550
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 11
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH300
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2109
• Nemesis1348
Other Games
• WagamamaTV264
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
2h 9m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
20h 9m
Afreeca Starleague
20h 9m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 10h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 21h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.