• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:12
CEST 14:12
KST 21:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon103
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6267 users

[WCS AM] Ro32 Group B Premier Season 1 2014 - Page 21

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 45 Next All
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
February 20 2014 00:48 GMT
#401
On February 20 2014 09:46 Shellshock wrote:
How have the games been so far tonight? just got home

Heart won 2-1 and then Scarlett won 2-1
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Deleted User 261926
Profile Joined April 2012
960 Posts
February 20 2014 00:48 GMT
#402
On February 20 2014 09:47 Yorkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2014 09:45 KelsierSC wrote:
On February 20 2014 09:44 Yorkie wrote:
On February 20 2014 09:43 KelsierSC wrote:
On February 20 2014 09:42 Yorkie wrote:
On February 20 2014 09:41 KelsierSC wrote:
Not a huge fan of Masa's strategies and he beat scarlett game won so I feel justified in hating him =)

However I understand doing what you have to do to win and there is no arguing that his execution game 1 was excellent. Guy is a solid player.

You feel justified in hating him because he beat Scarlett in a game? Or just the 2 races?


I feel justified in hating anyone who beats Scarlett, but doesn't mean I don't respect his play.

What a generic and ridiculous way to judge professional gamers haha


Just a passionate fan =)

I'm a passionate fan, but I realize that in a game both players are trying to win, and when one player beats the other they don't deserve hatred. If one player always cheeses or something I guess there's something there but you're just hating people for doing their job lol

You can't possibly think he really hates him?
Squat
Profile Joined September 2013
Sweden7978 Posts
February 20 2014 00:48 GMT
#403
That's the ZvT the stormtroopers were looking for. On to the winner's match now.

Masa must be so awkward to play against, he's like the zero fucks given terran, he'll do anything. Heart is better but more standard and predictable I think.
"Digital. They have digital. What is digital?" - Donald J Trump
Mozdk
Profile Joined October 2010
Denmark6989 Posts
February 20 2014 00:48 GMT
#404
On February 20 2014 09:47 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2014 09:44 Mozdk wrote:
On February 20 2014 09:44 The_Templar wrote:
On February 20 2014 09:43 Mozdk wrote:
Reverse bop!

Not really..


Why not?

Because he is not dead?

Because game 2 was very close and game 3 wasn't that much of a bop either


I was talking about that single attack. He went out to do a little light preasure. And lost his intire army. That's a reverse bop.
"It's really hard to Protoss" - White-Ra |||| "Apedts are dfucking amazing" - Lorning
oo_Wonderful_oo
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
The land of freedom23126 Posts
February 20 2014 00:48 GMT
#405
GGs.
Time to sleep, university won't be glad if i miss it.

Who loses in Scarlett vs Heart - will be eliminated in match 5.
G'night, thread.
<3
LiquidLegends StaffFPL 25 #1 | tfw I cast games on-air | back-to-back Liquibet winner
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
February 20 2014 00:49 GMT
#406
On February 20 2014 09:48 Mozdk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2014 09:47 The_Templar wrote:
On February 20 2014 09:44 Mozdk wrote:
On February 20 2014 09:44 The_Templar wrote:
On February 20 2014 09:43 Mozdk wrote:
Reverse bop!

Not really..


Why not?

Because he is not dead?

Because game 2 was very close and game 3 wasn't that much of a bop either


I was talking about that single attack. He went out to do a little light preasure. And lost his intire army. That's a reverse bop.

Didn't actually see how that push went, stream buffer is bad for my personal health.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
February 20 2014 00:49 GMT
#407
On February 20 2014 09:47 Yorkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2014 09:45 KelsierSC wrote:
On February 20 2014 09:44 Yorkie wrote:
On February 20 2014 09:43 KelsierSC wrote:
On February 20 2014 09:42 Yorkie wrote:
On February 20 2014 09:41 KelsierSC wrote:
Not a huge fan of Masa's strategies and he beat scarlett game won so I feel justified in hating him =)

However I understand doing what you have to do to win and there is no arguing that his execution game 1 was excellent. Guy is a solid player.

You feel justified in hating him because he beat Scarlett in a game? Or just the 2 races?


I feel justified in hating anyone who beats Scarlett, but doesn't mean I don't respect his play.

What a generic and ridiculous way to judge professional gamers haha


Just a passionate fan =)

I'm a passionate fan, but I realize that in a game both players are trying to win, and when one player beats the other they don't deserve hatred. If one player always cheeses or something I guess there's something there but you're just hating people for doing their job lol


I'm sorry I can't be cool and objective

I'm actually not hating Masa for doing his job, I respect him for doing what it takes to win I just hate him because he beat my favourite player one time. =)
Zerg for Life
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
February 20 2014 00:49 GMT
#408
On February 20 2014 09:48 oo_Wonderful_oo wrote:
GGs.
Time to sleep, university won't be glad if i miss it.

Who loses in Scarlett vs Heart - will be eliminated in match 5.
G'night, thread.
<3

So I'll get to see Heart/Masa advance? Awesome!
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
KingofdaHipHop
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United States25602 Posts
February 20 2014 00:49 GMT
#409
On February 20 2014 09:46 Shellshock wrote:
How have the games been so far tonight? just got home

Scarlett kept us on the edge of our seats making some crazy comeback. Toodming vs Heart was very run of the mill TvZ, nothing too special. Toodming looked good at some points but Heart just played really well.
Rain | herO | sOs | Dear | Neeb | ByuN | INnoVation | Dream | ForGG | Maru | ByuL | Golden | Solar | Soulkey | Scarlett!!!
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
February 20 2014 00:49 GMT
#410
On February 20 2014 09:48 Karpfen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2014 09:47 Yorkie wrote:
On February 20 2014 09:45 KelsierSC wrote:
On February 20 2014 09:44 Yorkie wrote:
On February 20 2014 09:43 KelsierSC wrote:
On February 20 2014 09:42 Yorkie wrote:
On February 20 2014 09:41 KelsierSC wrote:
Not a huge fan of Masa's strategies and he beat scarlett game won so I feel justified in hating him =)

However I understand doing what you have to do to win and there is no arguing that his execution game 1 was excellent. Guy is a solid player.

You feel justified in hating him because he beat Scarlett in a game? Or just the 2 races?


I feel justified in hating anyone who beats Scarlett, but doesn't mean I don't respect his play.

What a generic and ridiculous way to judge professional gamers haha


Just a passionate fan =)

I'm a passionate fan, but I realize that in a game both players are trying to win, and when one player beats the other they don't deserve hatred. If one player always cheeses or something I guess there's something there but you're just hating people for doing their job lol

You can't possibly think he really hates him?

I suppose not as a person, but I'm kind of against blind fanaticism for one player idk it irks me
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
Abominous
Profile Joined March 2013
Croatia1625 Posts
February 20 2014 00:50 GMT
#411
Production for so many tournaments lately has been so great and I'm not just talking SC2 here, DotA, LoL, etc.
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
February 20 2014 00:50 GMT
#412
On February 20 2014 09:48 GTPGlitch wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2014 09:47 Darkhorse wrote:
On February 20 2014 09:46 Shellshock wrote:
How have the games been so far tonight? just got home

3 games in first series and this is game 3 of second.


Silly hoarse he said how, not how many ;d

#1 reading comprehension.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Mozdk
Profile Joined October 2010
Denmark6989 Posts
February 20 2014 00:50 GMT
#413
So far group is going as most people thought I guess. Hope Scarlet advances now.
"It's really hard to Protoss" - White-Ra |||| "Apedts are dfucking amazing" - Lorning
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
February 20 2014 00:50 GMT
#414
On February 20 2014 09:49 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2014 09:46 Shellshock wrote:
How have the games been so far tonight? just got home

Scarlett kept us on the edge of our seats making some crazy comeback. Toodming vs Heart was very run of the mill TvZ, nothing too special. Toodming looked good at some points but Heart just played really well.

Thanks for the serious reply
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
oo_Wonderful_oo
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
The land of freedom23126 Posts
February 20 2014 00:50 GMT
#415
On February 20 2014 09:49 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2014 09:48 oo_Wonderful_oo wrote:
GGs.
Time to sleep, university won't be glad if i miss it.

Who loses in Scarlett vs Heart - will be eliminated in match 5.
G'night, thread.
<3

So I'll get to see Heart/Masa advance? Awesome!


I believe in Toodming though :D
Chinese dudes are funny on LANs.
LiquidLegends StaffFPL 25 #1 | tfw I cast games on-air | back-to-back Liquibet winner
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
February 20 2014 00:51 GMT
#416
On February 20 2014 09:50 Darkhorse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2014 09:48 GTPGlitch wrote:
On February 20 2014 09:47 Darkhorse wrote:
On February 20 2014 09:46 Shellshock wrote:
How have the games been so far tonight? just got home

3 games in first series and this is game 3 of second.


Silly hoarse he said how, not how many ;d

#1 reading comprehension.

don't worry I covered for you, told him the final scores even though they're in the OP
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
February 20 2014 00:51 GMT
#417
On February 20 2014 09:50 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2014 09:49 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On February 20 2014 09:46 Shellshock wrote:
How have the games been so far tonight? just got home

Scarlett kept us on the edge of our seats making some crazy comeback. Toodming vs Heart was very run of the mill TvZ, nothing too special. Toodming looked good at some points but Heart just played really well.

Thanks for the serious reply

Game 2 of Toodming vs Heart was good, the other two were kind of beatdowns. I'd recommend games 1 and 2 of Masa vs Scarlett
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
February 20 2014 00:51 GMT
#418
On February 20 2014 09:49 KelsierSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2014 09:47 Yorkie wrote:
On February 20 2014 09:45 KelsierSC wrote:
On February 20 2014 09:44 Yorkie wrote:
On February 20 2014 09:43 KelsierSC wrote:
On February 20 2014 09:42 Yorkie wrote:
On February 20 2014 09:41 KelsierSC wrote:
Not a huge fan of Masa's strategies and he beat scarlett game won so I feel justified in hating him =)

However I understand doing what you have to do to win and there is no arguing that his execution game 1 was excellent. Guy is a solid player.

You feel justified in hating him because he beat Scarlett in a game? Or just the 2 races?


I feel justified in hating anyone who beats Scarlett, but doesn't mean I don't respect his play.

What a generic and ridiculous way to judge professional gamers haha


Just a passionate fan =)

I'm a passionate fan, but I realize that in a game both players are trying to win, and when one player beats the other they don't deserve hatred. If one player always cheeses or something I guess there's something there but you're just hating people for doing their job lol


I'm sorry I can't be cool and objective

I'm actually not hating Masa for doing his job, I respect him for doing what it takes to win I just hate him because he beat my favourite player one time. =)

His job is to win games. He got matched against Scarlett not by choice but by the draw. He played to win in those games. He won one out of 3. Therefore you hate him because he tried his best to win and succeeded 33.333% of the time. Therefore you hate him for trying to do his job. Logic
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
KingofdaHipHop
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United States25602 Posts
February 20 2014 00:52 GMT
#419
On February 20 2014 09:50 Shellshock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2014 09:49 KingofdaHipHop wrote:
On February 20 2014 09:46 Shellshock wrote:
How have the games been so far tonight? just got home

Scarlett kept us on the edge of our seats making some crazy comeback. Toodming vs Heart was very run of the mill TvZ, nothing too special. Toodming looked good at some points but Heart just played really well.

Thanks for the serious reply

You're quite welcome
Rain | herO | sOs | Dear | Neeb | ByuN | INnoVation | Dream | ForGG | Maru | ByuL | Golden | Solar | Soulkey | Scarlett!!!
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
February 20 2014 00:52 GMT
#420
On February 20 2014 09:49 Yorkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 20 2014 09:48 Karpfen wrote:
On February 20 2014 09:47 Yorkie wrote:
On February 20 2014 09:45 KelsierSC wrote:
On February 20 2014 09:44 Yorkie wrote:
On February 20 2014 09:43 KelsierSC wrote:
On February 20 2014 09:42 Yorkie wrote:
On February 20 2014 09:41 KelsierSC wrote:
Not a huge fan of Masa's strategies and he beat scarlett game won so I feel justified in hating him =)

However I understand doing what you have to do to win and there is no arguing that his execution game 1 was excellent. Guy is a solid player.

You feel justified in hating him because he beat Scarlett in a game? Or just the 2 races?


I feel justified in hating anyone who beats Scarlett, but doesn't mean I don't respect his play.

What a generic and ridiculous way to judge professional gamers haha


Just a passionate fan =)

I'm a passionate fan, but I realize that in a game both players are trying to win, and when one player beats the other they don't deserve hatred. If one player always cheeses or something I guess there's something there but you're just hating people for doing their job lol

You can't possibly think he really hates him?

I suppose not as a person, but I'm kind of against blind fanaticism for one player idk it irks me


I don't know if it blind fanaticism I think there is good reason to be a fan of Scarlett.

I know I should be supportive and happy of whoever wins but some times...just have to be a fanboy and unleash the passion
Zerg for Life
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 45 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
11:00
WardiTV Mondays #106
IntoTheiNu 989
WardiTV377
OGKoka 232
Rex145
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko405
mouzHeroMarine 348
OGKoka 232
Rex 145
ProTech124
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 2332
Horang2 1427
Larva 1227
EffOrt 832
Shuttle 801
BeSt 614
Soma 514
Mini 286
Hyuk 258
ZerO 190
[ Show more ]
Stork 188
Light 185
Rush 134
Zeus 125
ggaemo 121
Killer 81
Hyun 78
Barracks 74
Sea.KH 43
ToSsGirL 33
Shinee 32
Bale 30
Mong 25
sorry 20
Aegong 19
PianO 19
soO 16
ajuk12(nOOB) 15
Sacsri 13
Sexy 13
zelot 11
Noble 8
HiyA 7
Icarus 5
Dota 2
Dendi1613
BananaSlamJamma179
qojqva34
League of Legends
KnowMe38
Counter-Strike
byalli617
x6flipin564
Other Games
singsing2198
olofmeister1579
B2W.Neo436
crisheroes288
Sick255
XaKoH 237
Pyrionflax157
hiko87
ArmadaUGS70
Mew2King42
ZerO(Twitch)4
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream547
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH308
• StrangeGG 32
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1902
Other Games
• WagamamaTV236
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
3h 48m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
21h 48m
Afreeca Starleague
21h 48m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 11h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 22h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.