• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:54
CEST 04:54
KST 11:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7550 users

[WCS AM] Ro32 Group A Premier Season 1 2014 - Page 9

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 24 Next All
gulati
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States2241 Posts
February 18 2014 23:56 GMT
#161
sweet jesus the memories coming flooding back right now from this zerg intermission music... holy ballsack
C r u m b l i n g
Die4Ever
Profile Joined August 2010
United States17750 Posts
February 18 2014 23:56 GMT
#162
I finally got internet again lol, here's what WCS Predictor says about these matches

Starts in
+ Show Spoiler [NesTea, Oz, Alicia, desRow in WCS AM P…] +

- NesTea is at ~ 5.12 % chances for top 16 points of Season 1
~ 55.05 % of the time NesTea wins and their chances go up to ~ 9.29 %.
~ 44.95 % of the time NesTea loses and their chances go down to ~ 0.00 %.
-------------------------------------------------
- Oz is at ~ 5.81 % chances for top 16 points of Season 1
~ 53.53 % of the time Oz wins and their chances go up to ~ 10.85 %.
~ 46.47 % of the time Oz loses and their chances go down to ~ 0.00 %.
-------------------------------------------------
- Alicia is at ~ 21.83 % chances for top 16 points of Season 1
~ 69.03 % of the time Alicia wins and their chances go up to ~ 31.62 %.
~ 30.97 % of the time Alicia loses and their chances go down to ~ 0.00 %.
-------------------------------------------------
- desRow is at ~ 0.20 % chances for top 16 points of Season 1
~ 22.39 % of the time desRow wins and their chances go up to ~ 0.88 %.
~ 77.61 % of the time desRow loses and their chances go down to ~ 0.00 %.


http://sc2.4ever.tv
"Expert" mods4ever.com
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-18 23:58:31
February 18 2014 23:57 GMT
#163
On February 19 2014 08:53 Mozdk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 19 2014 08:47 jakethesnake wrote:
On February 19 2014 08:44 Mozdk wrote:
On February 19 2014 08:41 jakethesnake wrote:
On February 19 2014 08:40 Darkhorse wrote:
On February 19 2014 08:40 Mozdk wrote:
On February 19 2014 08:39 Luolis wrote:
On February 19 2014 08:39 jakethesnake wrote:
24:30 is the perfect time to get zergling speed.

And people say WCS NA is better than WCS EU xD


Lol? Who says that.

Me.

And me.


More Koreans > better Koreans?

I guess I can see what you mean, but I see more top top tier in EU. Also way better foreigners imho.

But I am not sure of current level of some of these KR Toss. Like Oz, Alicia, Crank, Arthur. Just haven't seen that many games with them lately. If any.


Hey now, you just cherry picked a few of the many Koreans that WCS AM has, forgetting particularly JD, HerO, Taeja, Bomber, aLive, Polt, Hyun, Revival, etc etc etc. WCS EU has jjajki and San. Given, jjakji is better than all of WCS AM combined, but that still isn't enough to make EU better than AM on the whole.

aLive is to me very overrated.

He beat the OSL champ at WCS season 2 finals 2-0, so he is basically the OSL 2013 champion.

Also most people don't think he's good so I wouldn't call him overrated.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
jakethesnake
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Canada4948 Posts
February 18 2014 23:57 GMT
#164
On February 19 2014 08:53 Mozdk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 19 2014 08:47 jakethesnake wrote:
On February 19 2014 08:44 Mozdk wrote:
On February 19 2014 08:41 jakethesnake wrote:
On February 19 2014 08:40 Darkhorse wrote:
On February 19 2014 08:40 Mozdk wrote:
On February 19 2014 08:39 Luolis wrote:
On February 19 2014 08:39 jakethesnake wrote:
24:30 is the perfect time to get zergling speed.

And people say WCS NA is better than WCS EU xD


Lol? Who says that.

Me.

And me.


More Koreans > better Koreans?

I guess I can see what you mean, but I see more top top tier in EU. Also way better foreigners imho.

But I am not sure of current level of some of these KR Toss. Like Oz, Alicia, Crank, Arthur. Just haven't seen that many games with them lately. If any.


Hey now, you just cherry picked a few of the many Koreans that WCS AM has, forgetting particularly JD, HerO, Taeja, Bomber, aLive, Polt, Hyun, Revival, etc etc etc. WCS EU has jjajki and San. Given, jjakji is better than all of WCS AM combined, but that still isn't enough to make EU better than AM on the whole.


Sorry I don't know what cherry picked is.

I just mentioned the ppl I was in heavy doubt about. I mean about their level atm. JD, HerO, Taeja, Bomber I guess are always potential winners.

aLive is to me very overrated. Hyun is playing at the lowest level I've ever seen him. Revival... No.

As for Polt... I just don't understand how he keeps doing so well. His style is his own. And it (to me) shouldn't win that much. But I think his greatest force must be his decisions. He knows when to doom drop and when to send 1 in each base and preasure front. Something I think he does better than any.


As for EU. I really like San atm. Much to learn from that guy.

MC and MVP are the richest SC2'ers. Stardust and Jjakji woop. No Korean zergs :S


cherry picked is when you just when you pick the best/most beneficial to suit your argument. And don't apologize for not knowing!

Ok, Hyun is in rough shape right now, but aLive underrated? I think most people don't know he exists. lol.

MC and MVP might be the richest, but I'm not convinced that they are great right now. And polt just wrecked face at IEM this weekend. He is still in top form and will be a contender to win this WCS season.
Community Newsjjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji nshoseo.jpg
Mozdk
Profile Joined October 2010
Denmark6989 Posts
February 18 2014 23:58 GMT
#165
On February 19 2014 08:57 Darkhorse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 19 2014 08:53 Mozdk wrote:
On February 19 2014 08:47 jakethesnake wrote:
On February 19 2014 08:44 Mozdk wrote:
On February 19 2014 08:41 jakethesnake wrote:
On February 19 2014 08:40 Darkhorse wrote:
On February 19 2014 08:40 Mozdk wrote:
On February 19 2014 08:39 Luolis wrote:
On February 19 2014 08:39 jakethesnake wrote:
24:30 is the perfect time to get zergling speed.

And people say WCS NA is better than WCS EU xD


Lol? Who says that.

Me.

And me.


More Koreans > better Koreans?

I guess I can see what you mean, but I see more top top tier in EU. Also way better foreigners imho.

But I am not sure of current level of some of these KR Toss. Like Oz, Alicia, Crank, Arthur. Just haven't seen that many games with them lately. If any.


Hey now, you just cherry picked a few of the many Koreans that WCS AM has, forgetting particularly JD, HerO, Taeja, Bomber, aLive, Polt, Hyun, Revival, etc etc etc. WCS EU has jjajki and San. Given, jjakji is better than all of WCS AM combined, but that still isn't enough to make EU better than AM on the whole.

aLive is to me very overrated.

He beat the OSL champ at WCS season 2 finals 2-0, so he is basically the OSL 2013 champion.


I hate this kind of logic.

My brother has beat the EU champion of chess in 96. I beat my brother in 96. Am I the best player in EU?

Even with a sample size of 50 games you can't say anything. The variance is too high.
"It's really hard to Protoss" - White-Ra |||| "Apedts are dfucking amazing" - Lorning
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
February 18 2014 23:59 GMT
#166
On February 19 2014 08:58 Mozdk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 19 2014 08:57 Darkhorse wrote:
On February 19 2014 08:53 Mozdk wrote:
On February 19 2014 08:47 jakethesnake wrote:
On February 19 2014 08:44 Mozdk wrote:
On February 19 2014 08:41 jakethesnake wrote:
On February 19 2014 08:40 Darkhorse wrote:
On February 19 2014 08:40 Mozdk wrote:
On February 19 2014 08:39 Luolis wrote:
On February 19 2014 08:39 jakethesnake wrote:
24:30 is the perfect time to get zergling speed.

And people say WCS NA is better than WCS EU xD


Lol? Who says that.

Me.

And me.


More Koreans > better Koreans?

I guess I can see what you mean, but I see more top top tier in EU. Also way better foreigners imho.

But I am not sure of current level of some of these KR Toss. Like Oz, Alicia, Crank, Arthur. Just haven't seen that many games with them lately. If any.


Hey now, you just cherry picked a few of the many Koreans that WCS AM has, forgetting particularly JD, HerO, Taeja, Bomber, aLive, Polt, Hyun, Revival, etc etc etc. WCS EU has jjajki and San. Given, jjakji is better than all of WCS AM combined, but that still isn't enough to make EU better than AM on the whole.

aLive is to me very overrated.

He beat the OSL champ at WCS season 2 finals 2-0, so he is basically the OSL 2013 champion.


I hate this kind of logic.

My brother has beat the EU champion of chess in 96. I beat my brother in 96. Am I the best player in EU?

Even with a sample size of 50 games you can't say anything. The variance is too high.

It was a joke mate.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
February 18 2014 23:59 GMT
#167
On February 19 2014 08:58 Mozdk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 19 2014 08:57 Darkhorse wrote:
On February 19 2014 08:53 Mozdk wrote:
On February 19 2014 08:47 jakethesnake wrote:
On February 19 2014 08:44 Mozdk wrote:
On February 19 2014 08:41 jakethesnake wrote:
On February 19 2014 08:40 Darkhorse wrote:
On February 19 2014 08:40 Mozdk wrote:
On February 19 2014 08:39 Luolis wrote:
On February 19 2014 08:39 jakethesnake wrote:
24:30 is the perfect time to get zergling speed.

And people say WCS NA is better than WCS EU xD


Lol? Who says that.

Me.

And me.


More Koreans > better Koreans?

I guess I can see what you mean, but I see more top top tier in EU. Also way better foreigners imho.

But I am not sure of current level of some of these KR Toss. Like Oz, Alicia, Crank, Arthur. Just haven't seen that many games with them lately. If any.


Hey now, you just cherry picked a few of the many Koreans that WCS AM has, forgetting particularly JD, HerO, Taeja, Bomber, aLive, Polt, Hyun, Revival, etc etc etc. WCS EU has jjajki and San. Given, jjakji is better than all of WCS AM combined, but that still isn't enough to make EU better than AM on the whole.

aLive is to me very overrated.

He beat the OSL champ at WCS season 2 finals 2-0, so he is basically the OSL 2013 champion.


I hate this kind of logic.

My brother has beat the EU champion of chess in 96. I beat my brother in 96. Am I the best player in EU?

Even with a sample size of 50 games you can't say anything. The variance is too high.

He's joking lol
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
Mozdk
Profile Joined October 2010
Denmark6989 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-19 00:01:14
February 19 2014 00:00 GMT
#168
On February 19 2014 08:57 jakethesnake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 19 2014 08:53 Mozdk wrote:
On February 19 2014 08:47 jakethesnake wrote:
On February 19 2014 08:44 Mozdk wrote:
On February 19 2014 08:41 jakethesnake wrote:
On February 19 2014 08:40 Darkhorse wrote:
On February 19 2014 08:40 Mozdk wrote:
On February 19 2014 08:39 Luolis wrote:
On February 19 2014 08:39 jakethesnake wrote:
24:30 is the perfect time to get zergling speed.

And people say WCS NA is better than WCS EU xD


Lol? Who says that.

Me.

And me.


More Koreans > better Koreans?

I guess I can see what you mean, but I see more top top tier in EU. Also way better foreigners imho.

But I am not sure of current level of some of these KR Toss. Like Oz, Alicia, Crank, Arthur. Just haven't seen that many games with them lately. If any.


Hey now, you just cherry picked a few of the many Koreans that WCS AM has, forgetting particularly JD, HerO, Taeja, Bomber, aLive, Polt, Hyun, Revival, etc etc etc. WCS EU has jjajki and San. Given, jjakji is better than all of WCS AM combined, but that still isn't enough to make EU better than AM on the whole.


Sorry I don't know what cherry picked is.

I just mentioned the ppl I was in heavy doubt about. I mean about their level atm. JD, HerO, Taeja, Bomber I guess are always potential winners.

aLive is to me very overrated. Hyun is playing at the lowest level I've ever seen him. Revival... No.

As for Polt... I just don't understand how he keeps doing so well. His style is his own. And it (to me) shouldn't win that much. But I think his greatest force must be his decisions. He knows when to doom drop and when to send 1 in each base and preasure front. Something I think he does better than any.


As for EU. I really like San atm. Much to learn from that guy.

MC and MVP are the richest SC2'ers. Stardust and Jjakji woop. No Korean zergs :S


cherry picked is when you just when you pick the best/most beneficial to suit your argument. And don't apologize for not knowing!


You learn every day. If it's not in hollywood movies and not on SC2/poker forums, I just wont learn it

Also... to the two above posts. I don't understand jokes...
"It's really hard to Protoss" - White-Ra |||| "Apedts are dfucking amazing" - Lorning
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
February 19 2014 00:01 GMT
#169
On February 19 2014 09:00 Mozdk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 19 2014 08:57 jakethesnake wrote:
On February 19 2014 08:53 Mozdk wrote:
On February 19 2014 08:47 jakethesnake wrote:
On February 19 2014 08:44 Mozdk wrote:
On February 19 2014 08:41 jakethesnake wrote:
On February 19 2014 08:40 Darkhorse wrote:
On February 19 2014 08:40 Mozdk wrote:
On February 19 2014 08:39 Luolis wrote:
On February 19 2014 08:39 jakethesnake wrote:
24:30 is the perfect time to get zergling speed.

And people say WCS NA is better than WCS EU xD


Lol? Who says that.

Me.

And me.


More Koreans > better Koreans?

I guess I can see what you mean, but I see more top top tier in EU. Also way better foreigners imho.

But I am not sure of current level of some of these KR Toss. Like Oz, Alicia, Crank, Arthur. Just haven't seen that many games with them lately. If any.


Hey now, you just cherry picked a few of the many Koreans that WCS AM has, forgetting particularly JD, HerO, Taeja, Bomber, aLive, Polt, Hyun, Revival, etc etc etc. WCS EU has jjajki and San. Given, jjakji is better than all of WCS AM combined, but that still isn't enough to make EU better than AM on the whole.


Sorry I don't know what cherry picked is.

I just mentioned the ppl I was in heavy doubt about. I mean about their level atm. JD, HerO, Taeja, Bomber I guess are always potential winners.

aLive is to me very overrated. Hyun is playing at the lowest level I've ever seen him. Revival... No.

As for Polt... I just don't understand how he keeps doing so well. His style is his own. And it (to me) shouldn't win that much. But I think his greatest force must be his decisions. He knows when to doom drop and when to send 1 in each base and preasure front. Something I think he does better than any.


As for EU. I really like San atm. Much to learn from that guy.

MC and MVP are the richest SC2'ers. Stardust and Jjakji woop. No Korean zergs :S


cherry picked is when you just when you pick the best/most beneficial to suit your argument. And don't apologize for not knowing!


You learn every day. If it's not in hollywood movies and not on SC2/poker forums, I just wont learn it

Also... to the two above posts. I don't understand jokes...

I'm a MASSIVE aLive fanboy but I know his skill level haha.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
February 19 2014 00:03 GMT
#170
On February 19 2014 09:00 Mozdk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 19 2014 08:57 jakethesnake wrote:
On February 19 2014 08:53 Mozdk wrote:
On February 19 2014 08:47 jakethesnake wrote:
On February 19 2014 08:44 Mozdk wrote:
On February 19 2014 08:41 jakethesnake wrote:
On February 19 2014 08:40 Darkhorse wrote:
On February 19 2014 08:40 Mozdk wrote:
On February 19 2014 08:39 Luolis wrote:
On February 19 2014 08:39 jakethesnake wrote:
24:30 is the perfect time to get zergling speed.

And people say WCS NA is better than WCS EU xD


Lol? Who says that.

Me.

And me.


More Koreans > better Koreans?

I guess I can see what you mean, but I see more top top tier in EU. Also way better foreigners imho.

But I am not sure of current level of some of these KR Toss. Like Oz, Alicia, Crank, Arthur. Just haven't seen that many games with them lately. If any.


Hey now, you just cherry picked a few of the many Koreans that WCS AM has, forgetting particularly JD, HerO, Taeja, Bomber, aLive, Polt, Hyun, Revival, etc etc etc. WCS EU has jjajki and San. Given, jjakji is better than all of WCS AM combined, but that still isn't enough to make EU better than AM on the whole.


Sorry I don't know what cherry picked is.

I just mentioned the ppl I was in heavy doubt about. I mean about their level atm. JD, HerO, Taeja, Bomber I guess are always potential winners.

aLive is to me very overrated. Hyun is playing at the lowest level I've ever seen him. Revival... No.

As for Polt... I just don't understand how he keeps doing so well. His style is his own. And it (to me) shouldn't win that much. But I think his greatest force must be his decisions. He knows when to doom drop and when to send 1 in each base and preasure front. Something I think he does better than any.


As for EU. I really like San atm. Much to learn from that guy.

MC and MVP are the richest SC2'ers. Stardust and Jjakji woop. No Korean zergs :S


cherry picked is when you just when you pick the best/most beneficial to suit your argument. And don't apologize for not knowing!


You learn every day. If it's not in hollywood movies and not on SC2/poker forums, I just wont learn it

Also... to the two above posts. I don't understand jokes...

Haha it's all good. If you know Darkhorse then you know he will make jokes about over-simplified logic, especially about aLive (Stuchiu is also great at it)
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
soon.Cloak
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States983 Posts
February 19 2014 00:03 GMT
#171
lol rotti and bitter are loving desrow.
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
February 19 2014 00:04 GMT
#172
Such bias from the casters haha
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
Mozdk
Profile Joined October 2010
Denmark6989 Posts
February 19 2014 00:04 GMT
#173
Didn't Desrow just give away those 4 stalkers. Seems like he could chase them down since they had to go around after the blink, and he could blink on them from the mineral line.
"It's really hard to Protoss" - White-Ra |||| "Apedts are dfucking amazing" - Lorning
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
February 19 2014 00:05 GMT
#174
On February 19 2014 09:03 Yorkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 19 2014 09:00 Mozdk wrote:
On February 19 2014 08:57 jakethesnake wrote:
On February 19 2014 08:53 Mozdk wrote:
On February 19 2014 08:47 jakethesnake wrote:
On February 19 2014 08:44 Mozdk wrote:
On February 19 2014 08:41 jakethesnake wrote:
On February 19 2014 08:40 Darkhorse wrote:
On February 19 2014 08:40 Mozdk wrote:
On February 19 2014 08:39 Luolis wrote:
[quote]
And people say WCS NA is better than WCS EU xD


Lol? Who says that.

Me.

And me.


More Koreans > better Koreans?

I guess I can see what you mean, but I see more top top tier in EU. Also way better foreigners imho.

But I am not sure of current level of some of these KR Toss. Like Oz, Alicia, Crank, Arthur. Just haven't seen that many games with them lately. If any.


Hey now, you just cherry picked a few of the many Koreans that WCS AM has, forgetting particularly JD, HerO, Taeja, Bomber, aLive, Polt, Hyun, Revival, etc etc etc. WCS EU has jjajki and San. Given, jjakji is better than all of WCS AM combined, but that still isn't enough to make EU better than AM on the whole.


Sorry I don't know what cherry picked is.

I just mentioned the ppl I was in heavy doubt about. I mean about their level atm. JD, HerO, Taeja, Bomber I guess are always potential winners.

aLive is to me very overrated. Hyun is playing at the lowest level I've ever seen him. Revival... No.

As for Polt... I just don't understand how he keeps doing so well. His style is his own. And it (to me) shouldn't win that much. But I think his greatest force must be his decisions. He knows when to doom drop and when to send 1 in each base and preasure front. Something I think he does better than any.


As for EU. I really like San atm. Much to learn from that guy.

MC and MVP are the richest SC2'ers. Stardust and Jjakji woop. No Korean zergs :S


cherry picked is when you just when you pick the best/most beneficial to suit your argument. And don't apologize for not knowing!


You learn every day. If it's not in hollywood movies and not on SC2/poker forums, I just wont learn it

Also... to the two above posts. I don't understand jokes...

Haha it's all good. If you know Darkhorse then you know he will make jokes about over-simplified logic, especially about aLive (Stuchiu is also great at it)


I beat Combat-ex. I'm basically a WCG 2012 winner.
Moderator
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
February 19 2014 00:05 GMT
#175
Viewer count picking up woohoo!
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
February 19 2014 00:06 GMT
#176
Slow reactions. He could have either blinked in or recalled out.
Moderator
kckkryptonite
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
1126 Posts
February 19 2014 00:06 GMT
#177
Desbro falling apart against Alicia after beating Apocalypse.
RIP avilo, qxc keyboard 2013, RIP Nathanis keyboard 2014
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
February 19 2014 00:07 GMT
#178
On February 19 2014 09:05 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 19 2014 09:03 Yorkie wrote:
On February 19 2014 09:00 Mozdk wrote:
On February 19 2014 08:57 jakethesnake wrote:
On February 19 2014 08:53 Mozdk wrote:
On February 19 2014 08:47 jakethesnake wrote:
On February 19 2014 08:44 Mozdk wrote:
On February 19 2014 08:41 jakethesnake wrote:
On February 19 2014 08:40 Darkhorse wrote:
On February 19 2014 08:40 Mozdk wrote:
[quote]

Lol? Who says that.

Me.

And me.


More Koreans > better Koreans?

I guess I can see what you mean, but I see more top top tier in EU. Also way better foreigners imho.

But I am not sure of current level of some of these KR Toss. Like Oz, Alicia, Crank, Arthur. Just haven't seen that many games with them lately. If any.


Hey now, you just cherry picked a few of the many Koreans that WCS AM has, forgetting particularly JD, HerO, Taeja, Bomber, aLive, Polt, Hyun, Revival, etc etc etc. WCS EU has jjajki and San. Given, jjakji is better than all of WCS AM combined, but that still isn't enough to make EU better than AM on the whole.


Sorry I don't know what cherry picked is.

I just mentioned the ppl I was in heavy doubt about. I mean about their level atm. JD, HerO, Taeja, Bomber I guess are always potential winners.

aLive is to me very overrated. Hyun is playing at the lowest level I've ever seen him. Revival... No.

As for Polt... I just don't understand how he keeps doing so well. His style is his own. And it (to me) shouldn't win that much. But I think his greatest force must be his decisions. He knows when to doom drop and when to send 1 in each base and preasure front. Something I think he does better than any.


As for EU. I really like San atm. Much to learn from that guy.

MC and MVP are the richest SC2'ers. Stardust and Jjakji woop. No Korean zergs :S


cherry picked is when you just when you pick the best/most beneficial to suit your argument. And don't apologize for not knowing!


You learn every day. If it's not in hollywood movies and not on SC2/poker forums, I just wont learn it

Also... to the two above posts. I don't understand jokes...

Haha it's all good. If you know Darkhorse then you know he will make jokes about over-simplified logic, especially about aLive (Stuchiu is also great at it)


I beat Combat-ex. I'm basically a WCG 2012 winner.

Bad example this one actually makes perfect sense
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
February 19 2014 00:08 GMT
#179
Desbro has the upgrade advantage and if he can get away with the faster third he could do this
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
February 19 2014 00:08 GMT
#180
+1 timing with 2 ranged colossi should win I think.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 24 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
00:00
#101 (PatchesSC Mod Edition)
PiGStarcraft420
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft420
RuFF_SC2 132
Nina 101
-ZergGirl 80
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2348
Bale 17
yabsab 14
Terrorterran 10
Shuttle 0
Dota 2
febbydoto11
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1163
taco 394
minikerr17
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox617
Other Games
summit1g7358
JimRising 687
Day[9].tv500
C9.Mang0392
WinterStarcraft244
ViBE172
Livibee138
Maynarde135
Sick130
ArmadaUGS29
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1065
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream150
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Response 17
• OhrlRock 4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv500
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
8h 6m
Stellar Fest
10h 6m
The PondCast
1d 7h
OSC
1d 10h
Stellar Fest
1d 10h
OSC
1d 21h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.