• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:01
CEST 08:01
KST 15:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Where can I find Flash replays that work? Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7732 users

[WCS AM] Ro32 Group A Premier Season 1 2014 - Page 11

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 24 Next All
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
February 19 2014 00:24 GMT
#201
On February 19 2014 09:23 Darkhorse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 19 2014 09:22 coL.hendralisk wrote:
On February 19 2014 09:20 KelsierSC wrote:
I feel like Desrow broke Day9's rule of doing builds in tournaments that you don't really practice at home.



I'm guilty of this a loooooot more than I want to admit

The last tournament I played in I did a probe rush which I had never practiced before.

I did a ghost --> BC strategy I had never practiced before, and it didn't work out terribly well, so I fell back on my TvZ all-in
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
soon.Cloak
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States983 Posts
February 19 2014 00:24 GMT
#202
On February 19 2014 09:23 Darkhorse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 19 2014 09:22 coL.hendralisk wrote:
On February 19 2014 09:20 KelsierSC wrote:
I feel like Desrow broke Day9's rule of doing builds in tournaments that you don't really practice at home.



I'm guilty of this a loooooot more than I want to admit

The last tournament I played in I did a probe rush which I had never practiced before.

Not sure how effective an even perfectly executed prove rush would be, lol. How many probes?
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
February 19 2014 00:25 GMT
#203
On February 19 2014 09:24 soon.Cloak wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 19 2014 09:23 Darkhorse wrote:
On February 19 2014 09:22 coL.hendralisk wrote:
On February 19 2014 09:20 KelsierSC wrote:
I feel like Desrow broke Day9's rule of doing builds in tournaments that you don't really practice at home.



I'm guilty of this a loooooot more than I want to admit

The last tournament I played in I did a probe rush which I had never practiced before.

Not sure how effective an even perfectly executed prove rush would be, lol. How many probes?

From what I heard, 6.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
soon.Cloak
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States983 Posts
February 19 2014 00:25 GMT
#204
LOL WUT!?
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
February 19 2014 00:25 GMT
#205
On February 19 2014 09:24 soon.Cloak wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 19 2014 09:23 Darkhorse wrote:
On February 19 2014 09:22 coL.hendralisk wrote:
On February 19 2014 09:20 KelsierSC wrote:
I feel like Desrow broke Day9's rule of doing builds in tournaments that you don't really practice at home.



I'm guilty of this a loooooot more than I want to admit

The last tournament I played in I did a probe rush which I had never practiced before.

Not sure how effective an even perfectly executed prove rush would be, lol. How many probes?

7. I went full Naniwa.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
February 19 2014 00:25 GMT
#206
I get a feeling Oz vs Alicia was some GSL Ro8 game a year or so back. Can anyone confirm?
Zerg for Life
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
February 19 2014 00:26 GMT
#207
On February 19 2014 09:25 KelsierSC wrote:
I get a feeling Oz vs Alicia was some GSL Ro8 game a year or so back. Can anyone confirm?

No, just MLG
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
February 19 2014 00:27 GMT
#208
On February 19 2014 09:25 KelsierSC wrote:
I get a feeling Oz vs Alicia was some GSL Ro8 game a year or so back. Can anyone confirm?

They've actually played 4 times(!) at MLG events but not in GSL according to aligulac
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Jer99
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Canada8160 Posts
February 19 2014 00:27 GMT
#209
On February 19 2014 09:25 Darkhorse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 19 2014 09:24 soon.Cloak wrote:
On February 19 2014 09:23 Darkhorse wrote:
On February 19 2014 09:22 coL.hendralisk wrote:
On February 19 2014 09:20 KelsierSC wrote:
I feel like Desrow broke Day9's rule of doing builds in tournaments that you don't really practice at home.



I'm guilty of this a loooooot more than I want to admit

The last tournament I played in I did a probe rush which I had never practiced before.

Not sure how effective an even perfectly executed prove rush would be, lol. How many probes?

7. I went full Naniwa.


and you even sent it in the right direction
StrategyTaeJa #1 || @TL_Jer99 || "seeker seeked out his seeking"
soon.Cloak
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States983 Posts
February 19 2014 00:27 GMT
#210
On February 19 2014 09:26 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 19 2014 09:25 KelsierSC wrote:
I get a feeling Oz vs Alicia was some GSL Ro8 game a year or so back. Can anyone confirm?

No, just MLG

Did you also have to look it up, or do you just have this info on your fingertips?
jakethesnake
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Canada4948 Posts
February 19 2014 00:28 GMT
#211
On February 19 2014 09:27 Jer99 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 19 2014 09:25 Darkhorse wrote:
On February 19 2014 09:24 soon.Cloak wrote:
On February 19 2014 09:23 Darkhorse wrote:
On February 19 2014 09:22 coL.hendralisk wrote:
On February 19 2014 09:20 KelsierSC wrote:
I feel like Desrow broke Day9's rule of doing builds in tournaments that you don't really practice at home.



I'm guilty of this a loooooot more than I want to admit

The last tournament I played in I did a probe rush which I had never practiced before.

Not sure how effective an even perfectly executed prove rush would be, lol. How many probes?

7. I went full Naniwa.


and you even sent it in the right direction


maphacks obviously.
Community Newsjjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji nshoseo.jpg
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-19 00:29:32
February 19 2014 00:29 GMT
#212
On February 19 2014 09:27 soon.Cloak wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 19 2014 09:26 The_Templar wrote:
On February 19 2014 09:25 KelsierSC wrote:
I get a feeling Oz vs Alicia was some GSL Ro8 game a year or so back. Can anyone confirm?

No, just MLG

Did you also have to look it up, or do you just have this info on your fingertips?

I used Aligulac™.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
February 19 2014 00:29 GMT
#213
On February 19 2014 09:27 Jer99 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 19 2014 09:25 Darkhorse wrote:
On February 19 2014 09:24 soon.Cloak wrote:
On February 19 2014 09:23 Darkhorse wrote:
On February 19 2014 09:22 coL.hendralisk wrote:
On February 19 2014 09:20 KelsierSC wrote:
I feel like Desrow broke Day9's rule of doing builds in tournaments that you don't really practice at home.



I'm guilty of this a loooooot more than I want to admit

The last tournament I played in I did a probe rush which I had never practiced before.

Not sure how effective an even perfectly executed prove rush would be, lol. How many probes?

7. I went full Naniwa.


and you even sent it in the right direction

That was so lucky. When I saw the creep I was so happy.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Jer99
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Canada8160 Posts
February 19 2014 00:29 GMT
#214
On February 19 2014 09:28 jakethesnake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 19 2014 09:27 Jer99 wrote:
On February 19 2014 09:25 Darkhorse wrote:
On February 19 2014 09:24 soon.Cloak wrote:
On February 19 2014 09:23 Darkhorse wrote:
On February 19 2014 09:22 coL.hendralisk wrote:
On February 19 2014 09:20 KelsierSC wrote:
I feel like Desrow broke Day9's rule of doing builds in tournaments that you don't really practice at home.



I'm guilty of this a loooooot more than I want to admit

The last tournament I played in I did a probe rush which I had never practiced before.

Not sure how effective an even perfectly executed prove rush would be, lol. How many probes?

7. I went full Naniwa.


and you even sent it in the right direction


maphacks obviously.


according to idra it's the "good" way to play this game
StrategyTaeJa #1 || @TL_Jer99 || "seeker seeked out his seeking"
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
February 19 2014 00:29 GMT
#215
On February 19 2014 09:27 soon.Cloak wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 19 2014 09:26 The_Templar wrote:
On February 19 2014 09:25 KelsierSC wrote:
I get a feeling Oz vs Alicia was some GSL Ro8 game a year or so back. Can anyone confirm?

No, just MLG

Did you also have to look it up, or do you just have this info on your fingertips?

The_Templar confirmed freakish memory.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-19 00:30:27
February 19 2014 00:29 GMT
#216
WCS AM Premier: RO32

(P)Oz vs (P)Alicia
0-0


Map: Frost


Oz spawns in the bottom left
Alicia spawns in the top right
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
jakethesnake
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Canada4948 Posts
February 19 2014 00:30 GMT
#217
On February 19 2014 09:29 Jer99 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 19 2014 09:28 jakethesnake wrote:
On February 19 2014 09:27 Jer99 wrote:
On February 19 2014 09:25 Darkhorse wrote:
On February 19 2014 09:24 soon.Cloak wrote:
On February 19 2014 09:23 Darkhorse wrote:
On February 19 2014 09:22 coL.hendralisk wrote:
On February 19 2014 09:20 KelsierSC wrote:
I feel like Desrow broke Day9's rule of doing builds in tournaments that you don't really practice at home.



I'm guilty of this a loooooot more than I want to admit

The last tournament I played in I did a probe rush which I had never practiced before.

Not sure how effective an even perfectly executed prove rush would be, lol. How many probes?

7. I went full Naniwa.


and you even sent it in the right direction


maphacks obviously.


according to idra it's the "good" way to play this game


well, if idra said it....
Community Newsjjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji nshoseo.jpg
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
February 19 2014 00:30 GMT
#218
On February 19 2014 09:29 Darkhorse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 19 2014 09:27 soon.Cloak wrote:
On February 19 2014 09:26 The_Templar wrote:
On February 19 2014 09:25 KelsierSC wrote:
I get a feeling Oz vs Alicia was some GSL Ro8 game a year or so back. Can anyone confirm?

No, just MLG

Did you also have to look it up, or do you just have this info on your fingertips?

The_Templar confirmed freakish memory.

I didn't even watch those MLGs, freakish memory confirmed
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
MattRz
Profile Joined April 2011
Chile1681 Posts
February 19 2014 00:31 GMT
#219
this map is just huge
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake ♞
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
February 19 2014 00:31 GMT
#220
On February 19 2014 09:31 MattRz wrote:
this map is just huge

Nah, alterzim stronghold is just huge. This map is big.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 24 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 59m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 148
-ZergGirl 89
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1941
Hyuk 172
910 70
sorry 50
Bale 32
NotJumperer 21
yabsab 16
ZergMaN 15
Icarus 9
Noble 7
Dota 2
LuMiX1
League of Legends
JimRising 727
Reynor46
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox620
Mew2King51
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor167
Other Games
summit1g7277
WinterStarcraft381
PiGStarcraft263
C9.Mang0259
Sick222
Livibee164
ArmadaUGS37
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick640
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream242
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2323
League of Legends
• Stunt534
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
4h 59m
Stellar Fest
6h 59m
The PondCast
1d 3h
OSC
1d 6h
Stellar Fest
1d 6h
OSC
1d 17h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.