• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:13
CEST 14:13
KST 21:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8592 users

[WCS AM] Ro32 Group A Premier Season 1 2014 - Page 8

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 24 Next All
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
February 18 2014 23:49 GMT
#141
On February 19 2014 08:44 Mozdk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 19 2014 08:41 jakethesnake wrote:
On February 19 2014 08:40 Darkhorse wrote:
On February 19 2014 08:40 Mozdk wrote:
On February 19 2014 08:39 Luolis wrote:
On February 19 2014 08:39 jakethesnake wrote:
24:30 is the perfect time to get zergling speed.

And people say WCS NA is better than WCS EU xD


Lol? Who says that.

Me.

And me.


More Koreans > better Koreans?

I guess I can see what you mean, but I see more top top tier in EU. Also way better foreigners imho.

But I am not sure of current level of some of these KR Toss. Like Oz, Alicia, Crank, Arthur. Just haven't seen that many games with them lately. If any.


Sen beat a Chinese Protoss. Chinese Protoss beat MMA. All of WCS EU season 3 couldn't beat MMA. Both Sen and Chinese Toss are in WCS NA.
Moderator
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
February 18 2014 23:49 GMT
#142
On February 19 2014 08:48 Darkhorse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 19 2014 08:47 jakethesnake wrote:
On February 19 2014 08:44 Mozdk wrote:
On February 19 2014 08:41 jakethesnake wrote:
On February 19 2014 08:40 Darkhorse wrote:
On February 19 2014 08:40 Mozdk wrote:
On February 19 2014 08:39 Luolis wrote:
On February 19 2014 08:39 jakethesnake wrote:
24:30 is the perfect time to get zergling speed.

And people say WCS NA is better than WCS EU xD


Lol? Who says that.

Me.

And me.


More Koreans > better Koreans?

I guess I can see what you mean, but I see more top top tier in EU. Also way better foreigners imho.

But I am not sure of current level of some of these KR Toss. Like Oz, Alicia, Crank, Arthur. Just haven't seen that many games with them lately. If any.


Hey now, you just cherry picked a few of the many Koreans that WCS AM has, particularly JD, HerO, Taeja, Bomber, aLive, Polt, Hyun, Revival, etc etc etc. WCS EU has jjajki and San. Given, jjakji is better than all of WCS AM combined, but that still isn't enough to make EU better than AM on the whole.

I appreciate that you put aLive in your list.

He deserves to be on the list. He's been quietly playing in qualifiers and such and playing good games against top koreans
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
jakethesnake
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Canada4948 Posts
February 18 2014 23:49 GMT
#143
On February 19 2014 08:48 Darkhorse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 19 2014 08:47 jakethesnake wrote:
On February 19 2014 08:44 Mozdk wrote:
On February 19 2014 08:41 jakethesnake wrote:
On February 19 2014 08:40 Darkhorse wrote:
On February 19 2014 08:40 Mozdk wrote:
On February 19 2014 08:39 Luolis wrote:
On February 19 2014 08:39 jakethesnake wrote:
24:30 is the perfect time to get zergling speed.

And people say WCS NA is better than WCS EU xD


Lol? Who says that.

Me.

And me.


More Koreans > better Koreans?

I guess I can see what you mean, but I see more top top tier in EU. Also way better foreigners imho.

But I am not sure of current level of some of these KR Toss. Like Oz, Alicia, Crank, Arthur. Just haven't seen that many games with them lately. If any.


Hey now, you just cherry picked a few of the many Koreans that WCS AM has, particularly JD, HerO, Taeja, Bomber, aLive, Polt, Hyun, Revival, etc etc etc. WCS EU has jjajki and San. Given, jjakji is better than all of WCS AM combined, but that still isn't enough to make EU better than AM on the whole.

I appreciate that you put aLive in your list.


No problem. He is great. One of the forgotten Terrans.

I won't put heart on my list though.
Community Newsjjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji nshoseo.jpg
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
February 18 2014 23:50 GMT
#144
On February 19 2014 08:49 jakethesnake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 19 2014 08:48 Darkhorse wrote:
On February 19 2014 08:47 jakethesnake wrote:
On February 19 2014 08:44 Mozdk wrote:
On February 19 2014 08:41 jakethesnake wrote:
On February 19 2014 08:40 Darkhorse wrote:
On February 19 2014 08:40 Mozdk wrote:
On February 19 2014 08:39 Luolis wrote:
On February 19 2014 08:39 jakethesnake wrote:
24:30 is the perfect time to get zergling speed.

And people say WCS NA is better than WCS EU xD


Lol? Who says that.

Me.

And me.


More Koreans > better Koreans?

I guess I can see what you mean, but I see more top top tier in EU. Also way better foreigners imho.

But I am not sure of current level of some of these KR Toss. Like Oz, Alicia, Crank, Arthur. Just haven't seen that many games with them lately. If any.


Hey now, you just cherry picked a few of the many Koreans that WCS AM has, particularly JD, HerO, Taeja, Bomber, aLive, Polt, Hyun, Revival, etc etc etc. WCS EU has jjajki and San. Given, jjakji is better than all of WCS AM combined, but that still isn't enough to make EU better than AM on the whole.

I appreciate that you put aLive in your list.


No problem. He is great. One of the forgotten Terrans.

I won't put heart on my list though.


Bring back the 1-1-1. Heart and Puma were cheated!
Moderator
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
February 18 2014 23:50 GMT
#145
Okay, what is nestea doing?
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
February 18 2014 23:51 GMT
#146
Nestea's one move is like "SURPRISE MUTAS"
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
February 18 2014 23:51 GMT
#147
On February 19 2014 08:51 Darkhorse wrote:
Nestea's one move is like "SURPRISE MUTAS"


Better than Naniwa's 3 bad moves. Dt Oracle Blink.
Moderator
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
February 18 2014 23:51 GMT
#148
On February 19 2014 08:51 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 19 2014 08:51 Darkhorse wrote:
Nestea's one move is like "SURPRISE MUTAS"


Better than Naniwa's 3 bad moves. Dt Oracle Blink.

All in one game.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
February 18 2014 23:51 GMT
#149
On February 19 2014 08:44 Yorkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 19 2014 08:42 Shellshock wrote:
Oz must have typed in chat between games that PvZ was all skill

Aww did poor Shelly lose a sig bet regarding IEM?

yea
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
February 18 2014 23:52 GMT
#150
I've seen a lot of protosses using the oracle to kill a queen rather than just going for drones. And inevitably the casters say "I think he should just go for drones." I feel like they know what they're doing though
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
February 18 2014 23:53 GMT
#151
Poll: Recommend Nestea vs Oz Game 3?

★★- Not recommended unless you have nothing better to do (3)
 
60%

★★★- Good game (1)
 
20%

★★★★- Highly recommended game (1)
 
20%

★★★★★- One of the best games this season (0)
 
0%

★- Do not see this game no matter what (0)
 
0%

5 total votes

Your vote: Recommend Nestea vs Oz Game 3?

(Vote): ★★★★★- One of the best games this season
(Vote): ★★★★- Highly recommended game
(Vote): ★★★- Good game
(Vote): ★★- Not recommended unless you have nothing better to do
(Vote): ★- Do not see this game no matter what


WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
kaykoose
Profile Joined February 2014
United States2302 Posts
February 18 2014 23:53 GMT
#152
what a strange ass series....
jakethesnake
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Canada4948 Posts
February 18 2014 23:53 GMT
#153
Not what I was wanting to see from Nestea. I'm not sure what that build was that he kept trying to do.
Community Newsjjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji || jjakji nshoseo.jpg
Mozdk
Profile Joined October 2010
Denmark6989 Posts
February 18 2014 23:53 GMT
#154
On February 19 2014 08:47 jakethesnake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 19 2014 08:44 Mozdk wrote:
On February 19 2014 08:41 jakethesnake wrote:
On February 19 2014 08:40 Darkhorse wrote:
On February 19 2014 08:40 Mozdk wrote:
On February 19 2014 08:39 Luolis wrote:
On February 19 2014 08:39 jakethesnake wrote:
24:30 is the perfect time to get zergling speed.

And people say WCS NA is better than WCS EU xD


Lol? Who says that.

Me.

And me.


More Koreans > better Koreans?

I guess I can see what you mean, but I see more top top tier in EU. Also way better foreigners imho.

But I am not sure of current level of some of these KR Toss. Like Oz, Alicia, Crank, Arthur. Just haven't seen that many games with them lately. If any.


Hey now, you just cherry picked a few of the many Koreans that WCS AM has, forgetting particularly JD, HerO, Taeja, Bomber, aLive, Polt, Hyun, Revival, etc etc etc. WCS EU has jjajki and San. Given, jjakji is better than all of WCS AM combined, but that still isn't enough to make EU better than AM on the whole.


Sorry I don't know what cherry picked is.

I just mentioned the ppl I was in heavy doubt about. I mean about their level atm. JD, HerO, Taeja, Bomber I guess are always potential winners.

aLive is to me very overrated. Hyun is playing at the lowest level I've ever seen him. Revival... No.

As for Polt... I just don't understand how he keeps doing so well. His style is his own. And it (to me) shouldn't win that much. But I think his greatest force must be his decisions. He knows when to doom drop and when to send 1 in each base and preasure front. Something I think he does better than any.


As for EU. I really like San atm. Much to learn from that guy.

MC and MVP are the richest SC2'ers. Stardust and Jjakji woop. No Korean zergs :S
"It's really hard to Protoss" - White-Ra |||| "Apedts are dfucking amazing" - Lorning
Ramiz1989
Profile Joined July 2012
12124 Posts
February 18 2014 23:54 GMT
#155
On February 19 2014 08:52 Yorkie wrote:
I've seen a lot of protosses using the oracle to kill a queen rather than just going for drones. And inevitably the casters say "I think he should just go for drones." I feel like they know what they're doing though

It is a choice, it really depends on the situation.
"I've been to hell and back, and back to hell…and back. This time, I've brought Hell back with me."
gulati
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States2241 Posts
February 18 2014 23:54 GMT
#156
what a sad way for nestea to die.

=`(((
C r u m b l i n g
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
February 18 2014 23:54 GMT
#157
too NesTeasy for Oz
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
February 18 2014 23:55 GMT
#158
"THAT'S AT LEAST 1000 MINERALS"
"that's not actually 1000 minerals" - Mr. Bitter 2014
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Mozdk
Profile Joined October 2010
Denmark6989 Posts
February 18 2014 23:56 GMT
#159
What are Desrow's chances?
"It's really hard to Protoss" - White-Ra |||| "Apedts are dfucking amazing" - Lorning
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
February 18 2014 23:56 GMT
#160
On February 19 2014 08:53 Mozdk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 19 2014 08:47 jakethesnake wrote:
On February 19 2014 08:44 Mozdk wrote:
On February 19 2014 08:41 jakethesnake wrote:
On February 19 2014 08:40 Darkhorse wrote:
On February 19 2014 08:40 Mozdk wrote:
On February 19 2014 08:39 Luolis wrote:
On February 19 2014 08:39 jakethesnake wrote:
24:30 is the perfect time to get zergling speed.

And people say WCS NA is better than WCS EU xD


Lol? Who says that.

Me.

And me.


More Koreans > better Koreans?

I guess I can see what you mean, but I see more top top tier in EU. Also way better foreigners imho.

But I am not sure of current level of some of these KR Toss. Like Oz, Alicia, Crank, Arthur. Just haven't seen that many games with them lately. If any.


Hey now, you just cherry picked a few of the many Koreans that WCS AM has, forgetting particularly JD, HerO, Taeja, Bomber, aLive, Polt, Hyun, Revival, etc etc etc. WCS EU has jjajki and San. Given, jjakji is better than all of WCS AM combined, but that still isn't enough to make EU better than AM on the whole.


Sorry I don't know what cherry picked is.

I just mentioned the ppl I was in heavy doubt about. I mean about their level atm. JD, HerO, Taeja, Bomber I guess are always potential winners.

aLive is to me very overrated. Hyun is playing at the lowest level I've ever seen him. Revival... No.

As for Polt... I just don't understand how he keeps doing so well. His style is his own. And it (to me) shouldn't win that much. But I think his greatest force must be his decisions. He knows when to doom drop and when to send 1 in each base and preasure front. Something I think he does better than any.


As for EU. I really like San atm. Much to learn from that guy.

MC and MVP are the richest SC2'ers. Stardust and Jjakji woop. No Korean zergs :S

If there was a team league match between all the koreans in NA and all the koreans in EU NA would win. Not because there are more Koreans in NA, but better Koreans (overall, see my earlier post)
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 24 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
11:00
2026 Week 25
WardiTV398
Rex85
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko388
ProTech128
Rex 85
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 37246
Hyuk 1257
Jaedong 1139
Soma 509
actioN 499
Horang2 383
BeSt 325
Soulkey 320
EffOrt 319
Mini 304
[ Show more ]
Light 240
Zeus 236
Larva 224
910 201
Stork 200
Last 198
Snow 140
ggaemo 115
Rush 113
Pusan 90
ZerO 69
Mind 50
Creator 46
Mong 42
Killer 37
Free 37
hero 33
Shinee 32
Sharp 29
Bale 25
HiyA 19
Shine 16
sorry 15
Noble 14
yabsab 12
Sacsri 8
Terrorterran 2
Icarus 0
Dota 2
Gorgc7418
Dendi623
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1588
markeloff100
kRYSTAL_26
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1416
Other Games
gofns38831
singsing1737
B2W.Neo418
XBOCT338
Pyrionflax283
DeMusliM236
byalli156
hiko105
Mew2King96
ArmadaUGS69
ZerO(Twitch)12
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 804
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream171
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH345
• StrangeGG 31
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1523
Other Games
• WagamamaTV182
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
47m
The PondCast
21h 47m
OSC
1d
Stellar Fest
1d
OSC
1d 11h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.