• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:51
CEST 19:51
KST 02:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20267Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Biografia
Playlenda
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10723 users

[ASUS ROG] Winter Group Stages - Page 33

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 31 32 33 34 35 118 Next
What's on? Check the STREAM GUIDE
herMan
Profile Joined November 2010
Japan2057 Posts
January 31 2014 15:09 GMT
#641
Elfi just got gutted
ETisME
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
12889 Posts
January 31 2014 15:09 GMT
#642
JD so ballsy
其疾如风,其徐如林,侵掠如火,不动如山,难知如阴,动如雷震。
MasterOfPuppets
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Romania6942 Posts
January 31 2014 15:10 GMT
#643
On February 01 2014 00:09 ETisME wrote:
JD so ballsy


The one we know and love...
"my shaft scares me too" - strenx 2014
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
January 31 2014 15:10 GMT
#644
On February 01 2014 00:08 AlternativeEgo wrote:
Serral 2-2 Happy

How good is Serral exactly? I know he had that really cool game in, I think it was Dreamhack?, group stages against supernova but I've hardly heard of him.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
January 31 2014 15:10 GMT
#645
On February 01 2014 00:08 Darkhoarse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2014 00:05 AlternativeEgo wrote:
On February 01 2014 00:02 VisonKai wrote:
On February 01 2014 00:01 AlternativeEgo wrote:
Oh fuck me, I managed to start a Prime vs Startale by calling a southern Swede a Dane. How does it work?


You can start this by saying anything, you just need to have Prime fans and ST fans in the same room. Don't worry.


-nice weather today, I think I'm going to hit the slope later
-I fucking hate Startale
-..what?

What did you say about GSTL? Viva las Vegas MKP is a cheater and we all know it.

Stop making yourself believe this. Prime won fair and square, they were just better.
Community News
TL+ Member
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
January 31 2014 15:10 GMT
#646
On February 01 2014 00:10 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2014 00:08 AlternativeEgo wrote:
Serral 2-2 Happy

How good is Serral exactly? I know he had that really cool game in, I think it was Dreamhack?, group stages against supernova but I've hardly heard of him.


If you can play well against Supernova I imagine you can beat almost any Terran.
Moderator
MasterOfPuppets
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Romania6942 Posts
January 31 2014 15:11 GMT
#647
On February 01 2014 00:10 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2014 00:08 AlternativeEgo wrote:
Serral 2-2 Happy

How good is Serral exactly? I know he had that really cool game in, I think it was Dreamhack?, group stages against supernova but I've hardly heard of him.


Top 3 Finland apparently.
"my shaft scares me too" - strenx 2014
Musicus
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany23580 Posts
January 31 2014 15:11 GMT
#648
On February 01 2014 00:06 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2014 00:05 Heartland wrote:
On February 01 2014 00:04 stuchiu wrote:
On February 01 2014 00:04 Heartland wrote:
On February 01 2014 00:03 stuchiu wrote:
On February 01 2014 00:03 Heartland wrote:
Interestingly Grubby kind of touches on a part of my point from before now


Jaedong does have a blatant style though.


"Macro stuff"? Or what do you mean? I've watched a lot of JDs games but I've never really felt that I've seen anything in particular, except when he was pretty bad.


Hatch first against Protoss. Honestly every Protoss who plays against him should always get 1 free win with proxy 2 gate.


Okay, dunno if I'd call that a style though.


More specifically he likes these 3 builds:

Lings -> double upgrades
Lings -> Hydras -> mutas
triple hatch -> lings/roach -> mutas



Also getting infestetion pit and spire at the same time, is a Jaedong thing.
Maru and Serral are probably top 5.
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
January 31 2014 15:11 GMT
#649
On February 01 2014 00:10 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2014 00:08 Darkhoarse wrote:
On February 01 2014 00:05 AlternativeEgo wrote:
On February 01 2014 00:02 VisonKai wrote:
On February 01 2014 00:01 AlternativeEgo wrote:
Oh fuck me, I managed to start a Prime vs Startale by calling a southern Swede a Dane. How does it work?


You can start this by saying anything, you just need to have Prime fans and ST fans in the same room. Don't worry.


-nice weather today, I think I'm going to hit the slope later
-I fucking hate Startale
-..what?

What did you say about GSTL? Viva las Vegas MKP is a cheater and we all know it.

Stop making yourself believe this. Prime won fair and square, they were just better.

If you listen closely you can still here hundreds of fans at IPL chanting, "We Want LAN!"
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
Lunareste
Profile Joined July 2011
United States3596 Posts
January 31 2014 15:11 GMT
#650
damn jaedong, that was really good.
KT FlaSh FOREVER
ETisME
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
12889 Posts
January 31 2014 15:11 GMT
#651
beautiful JvP
其疾如风,其徐如林,侵掠如火,不动如山,难知如阴,动如雷震。
Musicus
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany23580 Posts
January 31 2014 15:11 GMT
#652
Yeah, Jaedong what to say . GG.

Maru and Serral are probably top 5.
bo1b
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
Australia12814 Posts
January 31 2014 15:11 GMT
#653
That's more like it
MasterOfPuppets
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Romania6942 Posts
January 31 2014 15:12 GMT
#654
On February 01 2014 00:10 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2014 00:08 Darkhoarse wrote:
On February 01 2014 00:05 AlternativeEgo wrote:
On February 01 2014 00:02 VisonKai wrote:
On February 01 2014 00:01 AlternativeEgo wrote:
Oh fuck me, I managed to start a Prime vs Startale by calling a southern Swede a Dane. How does it work?


You can start this by saying anything, you just need to have Prime fans and ST fans in the same room. Don't worry.


-nice weather today, I think I'm going to hit the slope later
-I fucking hate Startale
-..what?

What did you say about GSTL? Viva las Vegas MKP is a cheater and we all know it.

Stop making yourself believe this. Prime won fair and square, they were just better.


Lol...
"my shaft scares me too" - strenx 2014
VisonKai
Profile Joined May 2012
United States2203 Posts
January 31 2014 15:12 GMT
#655
Not a JD fan but that ultra surround was a piece of art.
AlternativeEgo
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden17309 Posts
January 31 2014 15:12 GMT
#656
On February 01 2014 00:10 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2014 00:08 AlternativeEgo wrote:
Serral 2-2 Happy

How good is Serral exactly? I know he had that really cool game in, I think it was Dreamhack?, group stages against supernova but I've hardly heard of him.


Best up and coming foreign zerg with Zanster. He would have gotten the Heromarine treatment if we were to hype anything else than terran hopes.
Mark Munoz looks like Gretorp
Girondelle
Profile Joined December 2010
France969 Posts
January 31 2014 15:12 GMT
#657
What a beautiful display of skill by Jeadong !
Heartland
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden24604 Posts
January 31 2014 15:12 GMT
#658
On February 01 2014 00:11 Darkhoarse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2014 00:10 Lorning wrote:
On February 01 2014 00:08 Darkhoarse wrote:
On February 01 2014 00:05 AlternativeEgo wrote:
On February 01 2014 00:02 VisonKai wrote:
On February 01 2014 00:01 AlternativeEgo wrote:
Oh fuck me, I managed to start a Prime vs Startale by calling a southern Swede a Dane. How does it work?


You can start this by saying anything, you just need to have Prime fans and ST fans in the same room. Don't worry.


-nice weather today, I think I'm going to hit the slope later
-I fucking hate Startale
-..what?

What did you say about GSTL? Viva las Vegas MKP is a cheater and we all know it.

Stop making yourself believe this. Prime won fair and square, they were just better.

If you listen closely you can still here hundreds of fans at IPL chanting, "We Want LAN!"


I thought that was just if you put your ear to Day9's head?
bo1b
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
Australia12814 Posts
January 31 2014 15:12 GMT
#659
On February 01 2014 00:10 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2014 00:10 The_Templar wrote:
On February 01 2014 00:08 AlternativeEgo wrote:
Serral 2-2 Happy

How good is Serral exactly? I know he had that really cool game in, I think it was Dreamhack?, group stages against supernova but I've hardly heard of him.


If you can play well against Supernova I imagine you can beat almost any Terran.

Pre widow mine nerf as well, extremely impressive
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
January 31 2014 15:12 GMT
#660
On February 01 2014 00:11 Darkhoarse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2014 00:10 Lorning wrote:
On February 01 2014 00:08 Darkhoarse wrote:
On February 01 2014 00:05 AlternativeEgo wrote:
On February 01 2014 00:02 VisonKai wrote:
On February 01 2014 00:01 AlternativeEgo wrote:
Oh fuck me, I managed to start a Prime vs Startale by calling a southern Swede a Dane. How does it work?


You can start this by saying anything, you just need to have Prime fans and ST fans in the same room. Don't worry.


-nice weather today, I think I'm going to hit the slope later
-I fucking hate Startale
-..what?

What did you say about GSTL? Viva las Vegas MKP is a cheater and we all know it.

Stop making yourself believe this. Prime won fair and square, they were just better.

If you listen closely you can still here hundreds of fans at IPL chanting, "We Want LAN!"

Really? Cause I can't hear them over the ST fanboi tears.
Community News
TL+ Member
Prev 1 31 32 33 34 35 118 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 24m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 579
UpATreeSC 120
ProTech59
JuggernautJason30
MindelVK 19
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 33200
Calm 3361
Shuttle 1111
actioN 223
firebathero 179
Hyuk 114
Barracks 110
Dewaltoss 104
Liquid`Ret 69
Hyun 31
[ Show more ]
Free 26
Aegong 24
HiyA 23
Bale 22
soO 20
NaDa 19
PianO 17
Shine 14
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc8414
Dendi1083
XaKoH 387
Fuzer 114
League of Legends
KnowMe82
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1038
fl0m1037
x6flipin448
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu7
Other Games
singsing2034
FrodaN1412
Beastyqt697
B2W.Neo400
ceh9394
mouzStarbuck310
Livibee187
byalli181
C9.Mang0149
RotterdaM110
Trikslyr81
Mew2King55
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 52
• Dystopia_ 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV406
Other Games
• Shiphtur887
• imaqtpie602
Upcoming Events
OSC
4h 24m
Replay Cast
5h 9m
OSC
1d 5h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 16h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 23h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.