• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:15
CEST 17:15
KST 00:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20266Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9728 users

[ASUS ROG] Winter Group Stages - Page 32

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 30 31 32 33 34 118 Next
What's on? Check the STREAM GUIDE
MasterOfPuppets
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Romania6942 Posts
January 31 2014 15:05 GMT
#621
On February 01 2014 00:04 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2014 00:02 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On February 01 2014 00:01 VisonKai wrote:
On February 01 2014 00:00 Lorning wrote:
On January 31 2014 23:59 VisonKai wrote:
On January 31 2014 23:58 Lorning wrote:
On January 31 2014 23:56 VisonKai wrote:
On January 31 2014 23:56 Lorning wrote:
On January 31 2014 23:55 AlternativeEgo wrote:
On January 31 2014 23:54 Heartland wrote:
[quote]

I suck, I know.


You're Danish. It's ok.

He's a ST fan though.


Being as such, that instantly makes him better than everyone else here, despite lacking the ability to embed images.

Hah!


I would make fun of Prime specifically, but I would feel too bad. It's like beating up a baby at this point.

Well, at least Prime is still alive.


Pretty sure ST is actually more solid than Prime right now, considering your ace is Code A and your second best player's best accomplishment is playing decently for Ace.


Let's play a game: name teams that are not more solid than Prime right now.

Alternate?

I know what's not more solid than Prime: Flash's TvP


Joke's on you I can't bring myself to watch SC2 ProLeague so I wouldn't know. XD
"my shaft scares me too" - strenx 2014
Olli
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Austria24422 Posts
January 31 2014 15:05 GMT
#622
HerO looking a lot better that game. Still shaky though.
Administrator"Declaring anything a disaster because aLive popped up out of nowhere is just downright silly."
ACrow
Profile Joined October 2011
Germany6583 Posts
January 31 2014 15:06 GMT
#623
On February 01 2014 00:04 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2014 00:02 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On February 01 2014 00:01 VisonKai wrote:
On February 01 2014 00:00 Lorning wrote:
On January 31 2014 23:59 VisonKai wrote:
On January 31 2014 23:58 Lorning wrote:
On January 31 2014 23:56 VisonKai wrote:
On January 31 2014 23:56 Lorning wrote:
On January 31 2014 23:55 AlternativeEgo wrote:
On January 31 2014 23:54 Heartland wrote:
[quote]

I suck, I know.


You're Danish. It's ok.

He's a ST fan though.


Being as such, that instantly makes him better than everyone else here, despite lacking the ability to embed images.

Hah!


I would make fun of Prime specifically, but I would feel too bad. It's like beating up a baby at this point.

Well, at least Prime is still alive.


Pretty sure ST is actually more solid than Prime right now, considering your ace is Code A and your second best player's best accomplishment is playing decently for Ace.


Let's play a game: name teams that are not more solid than Prime right now.

Alternate?

I know what's not more solid than Prime: Flash's TvP

I'll get the popcorn, now it gets interesting. Prime fanbois vs an alliance of Startale and KT fanbois.
Get off my lawn, young punks
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
January 31 2014 15:06 GMT
#624
In other words, ForGG might be the only Terran to advance
Community News
TL+ Member
VisonKai
Profile Joined May 2012
United States2203 Posts
January 31 2014 15:06 GMT
#625
On February 01 2014 00:04 Lorning wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2014 00:02 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On February 01 2014 00:01 VisonKai wrote:
On February 01 2014 00:00 Lorning wrote:
On January 31 2014 23:59 VisonKai wrote:
On January 31 2014 23:58 Lorning wrote:
On January 31 2014 23:56 VisonKai wrote:
On January 31 2014 23:56 Lorning wrote:
On January 31 2014 23:55 AlternativeEgo wrote:
On January 31 2014 23:54 Heartland wrote:
[quote]

I suck, I know.


You're Danish. It's ok.

He's a ST fan though.


Being as such, that instantly makes him better than everyone else here, despite lacking the ability to embed images.

Hah!


I would make fun of Prime specifically, but I would feel too bad. It's like beating up a baby at this point.

Well, at least Prime is still alive.


Pretty sure ST is actually more solid than Prime right now, considering your ace is Code A and your second best player's best accomplishment is playing decently for Ace.


Let's play a game: name teams that are not more solid than Prime right now.

Alternate?

I know what's not more solid than Prime: Flash's TvP


I admit, even I clapped at that.
tili
Profile Joined July 2012
United States1332 Posts
January 31 2014 15:06 GMT
#626
How are this many mini-upsets possible!?

Life, Hero, and Taeja lose a bo5 to foreigners!?!?
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
January 31 2014 15:06 GMT
#627
On February 01 2014 00:05 Heartland wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2014 00:04 stuchiu wrote:
On February 01 2014 00:04 Heartland wrote:
On February 01 2014 00:03 stuchiu wrote:
On February 01 2014 00:03 Heartland wrote:
Interestingly Grubby kind of touches on a part of my point from before now


Jaedong does have a blatant style though.


"Macro stuff"? Or what do you mean? I've watched a lot of JDs games but I've never really felt that I've seen anything in particular, except when he was pretty bad.


Hatch first against Protoss. Honestly every Protoss who plays against him should always get 1 free win with proxy 2 gate.


Okay, dunno if I'd call that a style though.


More specifically he likes these 3 builds:

Lings -> double upgrades
Lings -> Hydras -> mutas
triple hatch -> lings/roach -> mutas

Moderator
Heartland
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden24604 Posts
January 31 2014 15:07 GMT
#628
On February 01 2014 00:06 ACrow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2014 00:04 Lorning wrote:
On February 01 2014 00:02 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On February 01 2014 00:01 VisonKai wrote:
On February 01 2014 00:00 Lorning wrote:
On January 31 2014 23:59 VisonKai wrote:
On January 31 2014 23:58 Lorning wrote:
On January 31 2014 23:56 VisonKai wrote:
On January 31 2014 23:56 Lorning wrote:
On January 31 2014 23:55 AlternativeEgo wrote:
[quote]

You're Danish. It's ok.

He's a ST fan though.


Being as such, that instantly makes him better than everyone else here, despite lacking the ability to embed images.

Hah!


I would make fun of Prime specifically, but I would feel too bad. It's like beating up a baby at this point.

Well, at least Prime is still alive.


Pretty sure ST is actually more solid than Prime right now, considering your ace is Code A and your second best player's best accomplishment is playing decently for Ace.


Let's play a game: name teams that are not more solid than Prime right now.

Alternate?

I know what's not more solid than Prime: Flash's TvP

I'll get the popcorn, now it gets interesting. Prime fanbois vs an alliance of Startale and KT fanbois.


I will NEVER ally myself with KT
Squat
Profile Joined September 2013
Sweden7978 Posts
January 31 2014 15:07 GMT
#629
On February 01 2014 00:05 Heartland wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2014 00:04 stuchiu wrote:
On February 01 2014 00:04 Heartland wrote:
On February 01 2014 00:03 stuchiu wrote:
On February 01 2014 00:03 Heartland wrote:
Interestingly Grubby kind of touches on a part of my point from before now


Jaedong does have a blatant style though.


"Macro stuff"? Or what do you mean? I've watched a lot of JDs games but I've never really felt that I've seen anything in particular, except when he was pretty bad.


Hatch first against Protoss. Honestly every Protoss who plays against him should always get 1 free win with proxy 2 gate.


Okay, dunno if I'd call that a style though.

Not playing swam hosts is most definitely a style. A bad style, but a style all the same.
"Digital. They have digital. What is digital?" - Donald J Trump
Heartland
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden24604 Posts
January 31 2014 15:07 GMT
#630
On February 01 2014 00:06 stuchiu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2014 00:05 Heartland wrote:
On February 01 2014 00:04 stuchiu wrote:
On February 01 2014 00:04 Heartland wrote:
On February 01 2014 00:03 stuchiu wrote:
On February 01 2014 00:03 Heartland wrote:
Interestingly Grubby kind of touches on a part of my point from before now


Jaedong does have a blatant style though.


"Macro stuff"? Or what do you mean? I've watched a lot of JDs games but I've never really felt that I've seen anything in particular, except when he was pretty bad.


Hatch first against Protoss. Honestly every Protoss who plays against him should always get 1 free win with proxy 2 gate.


Okay, dunno if I'd call that a style though.


More specifically he likes these 3 builds:

Lings -> double upgrades
Lings -> Hydras -> mutas
triple hatch -> lings/roach -> mutas



Okay, thanks. : )
VisonKai
Profile Joined May 2012
United States2203 Posts
January 31 2014 15:07 GMT
#631
On February 01 2014 00:06 ACrow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2014 00:04 Lorning wrote:
On February 01 2014 00:02 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On February 01 2014 00:01 VisonKai wrote:
On February 01 2014 00:00 Lorning wrote:
On January 31 2014 23:59 VisonKai wrote:
On January 31 2014 23:58 Lorning wrote:
On January 31 2014 23:56 VisonKai wrote:
On January 31 2014 23:56 Lorning wrote:
On January 31 2014 23:55 AlternativeEgo wrote:
[quote]

You're Danish. It's ok.

He's a ST fan though.


Being as such, that instantly makes him better than everyone else here, despite lacking the ability to embed images.

Hah!


I would make fun of Prime specifically, but I would feel too bad. It's like beating up a baby at this point.

Well, at least Prime is still alive.


Pretty sure ST is actually more solid than Prime right now, considering your ace is Code A and your second best player's best accomplishment is playing decently for Ace.


Let's play a game: name teams that are not more solid than Prime right now.

Alternate?

I know what's not more solid than Prime: Flash's TvP

I'll get the popcorn, now it gets interesting. Prime fanbois vs an alliance of Startale and KT fanbois.


NesTea is irrelevant, Mvp's the king.. of Andorra.
ACrow
Profile Joined October 2011
Germany6583 Posts
January 31 2014 15:07 GMT
#632
On February 01 2014 00:07 Heartland wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2014 00:06 ACrow wrote:
On February 01 2014 00:04 Lorning wrote:
On February 01 2014 00:02 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On February 01 2014 00:01 VisonKai wrote:
On February 01 2014 00:00 Lorning wrote:
On January 31 2014 23:59 VisonKai wrote:
On January 31 2014 23:58 Lorning wrote:
On January 31 2014 23:56 VisonKai wrote:
On January 31 2014 23:56 Lorning wrote:
[quote]
He's a ST fan though.


Being as such, that instantly makes him better than everyone else here, despite lacking the ability to embed images.

Hah!


I would make fun of Prime specifically, but I would feel too bad. It's like beating up a baby at this point.

Well, at least Prime is still alive.


Pretty sure ST is actually more solid than Prime right now, considering your ace is Code A and your second best player's best accomplishment is playing decently for Ace.


Let's play a game: name teams that are not more solid than Prime right now.

Alternate?

I know what's not more solid than Prime: Flash's TvP

I'll get the popcorn, now it gets interesting. Prime fanbois vs an alliance of Startale and KT fanbois.


I will NEVER ally myself with KT

ok, 1v1v1 free for all then
Get off my lawn, young punks
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-31 15:08:03
January 31 2014 15:07 GMT
#633
On February 01 2014 00:06 ACrow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2014 00:04 Lorning wrote:
On February 01 2014 00:02 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On February 01 2014 00:01 VisonKai wrote:
On February 01 2014 00:00 Lorning wrote:
On January 31 2014 23:59 VisonKai wrote:
On January 31 2014 23:58 Lorning wrote:
On January 31 2014 23:56 VisonKai wrote:
On January 31 2014 23:56 Lorning wrote:
On January 31 2014 23:55 AlternativeEgo wrote:
[quote]

You're Danish. It's ok.

He's a ST fan though.


Being as such, that instantly makes him better than everyone else here, despite lacking the ability to embed images.

Hah!


I would make fun of Prime specifically, but I would feel too bad. It's like beating up a baby at this point.

Well, at least Prime is still alive.


Pretty sure ST is actually more solid than Prime right now, considering your ace is Code A and your second best player's best accomplishment is playing decently for Ace.


Let's play a game: name teams that are not more solid than Prime right now.

Alternate?

I know what's not more solid than Prime: Flash's TvP

I'll get the popcorn, now it gets interesting. Prime fanbois vs an alliance of Startale and KT fanbois.

Hey look, an IM fan. How's the playoff spot, mate?
Community News
TL+ Member
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
January 31 2014 15:08 GMT
#634
On February 01 2014 00:05 AlternativeEgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2014 00:02 VisonKai wrote:
On February 01 2014 00:01 AlternativeEgo wrote:
Oh fuck me, I managed to start a Prime vs Startale by calling a southern Swede a Dane. How does it work?


You can start this by saying anything, you just need to have Prime fans and ST fans in the same room. Don't worry.


-nice weather today, I think I'm going to hit the slope later
-I fucking hate Startale
-..what?

What did you say about GSTL? Viva las Vegas MKP is a cheater and we all know it.
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
NovaMB
Profile Joined February 2013
Germany9534 Posts
January 31 2014 15:08 GMT
#635
(P)Harstem 3-2 (Z)JonnyREcco
AlternativeEgo
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden17309 Posts
January 31 2014 15:08 GMT
#636
Serral 2-2 Happy
Mark Munoz looks like Gretorp
Heartland
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden24604 Posts
January 31 2014 15:08 GMT
#637
All-in time!
stuchiu
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
January 31 2014 15:08 GMT
#638
If I was toss, every once in a while I'd just blind build 2 stargates and build a hidden armada of phoenixes and then just try to win the game once the mutas attack.
Moderator
Pyloss
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany1515 Posts
January 31 2014 15:08 GMT
#639
On February 01 2014 00:06 Lorning wrote:
In other words, ForGG might be the only Terran to advance


Nope, Krass 3 - 1 Ret.
<3 sOs, Parting, Mana, Honor, TaKe, Mcanning<3
VisonKai
Profile Joined May 2012
United States2203 Posts
January 31 2014 15:09 GMT
#640
On February 01 2014 00:08 Darkhoarse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2014 00:05 AlternativeEgo wrote:
On February 01 2014 00:02 VisonKai wrote:
On February 01 2014 00:01 AlternativeEgo wrote:
Oh fuck me, I managed to start a Prime vs Startale by calling a southern Swede a Dane. How does it work?


You can start this by saying anything, you just need to have Prime fans and ST fans in the same room. Don't worry.


-nice weather today, I think I'm going to hit the slope later
-I fucking hate Startale
-..what?

What did you say about GSTL? Viva las Vegas MKP is a cheater and we all know it.


"So I'm going to unplug the lamp.."

"Oh, so you're roleplaying as MKP?"
Prev 1 30 31 32 33 34 118 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
22:00
King of the Hill #264
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
MaxPax 362
OGKoka 257
Codebar 39
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 46798
Calm 4266
Shuttle 2139
Bisu 1631
FanTaSy 1500
Mini 935
EffOrt 644
Soma 640
Rush 501
Stork 329
[ Show more ]
Light 264
Hyuk 247
Snow 234
firebathero 227
actioN 188
ZerO 181
Dewaltoss 94
Zeus 81
Barracks 80
hero 70
Sea.KH 58
Killer 51
Shinee 39
ToSsGirL 38
Hyun 38
Pusan 34
Sharp 33
Bale 26
Free 24
Yoon 22
Shine 21
PianO 19
HiyA 17
Aegong 16
sorry 16
yabsab 14
zelot 14
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Gorgc7229
Dendi1188
League of Legends
KnowMe33
Counter-Strike
x6flipin260
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes568
Lowko429
Other Games
singsing2178
hiko1741
B2W.Neo370
byalli270
Liquid`VortiX196
Livibee196
Hui .176
mouzStarbuck117
Mew2King64
Trikslyr48
Rex29
ZerO(Twitch)12
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV248
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 61
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV126
League of Legends
• Nemesis2577
Other Games
• Shiphtur390
Upcoming Events
OSC
7h
Replay Cast
7h 45m
OSC
1d 7h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 18h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.