• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:25
CEST 11:25
KST 18:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8921 users

Warer.com Invitational Final Day - Page 35

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 33 34 35 All
MasterOfPuppets
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Romania6942 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-08 00:37:38
February 08 2014 00:36 GMT
#681
On February 08 2014 09:30 Yorkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2014 09:27 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On February 08 2014 09:25 Yorkie wrote:
On February 08 2014 09:24 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On February 08 2014 09:24 Darkhoarse wrote:
On February 08 2014 09:23 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
MIN CHORUUU~~~

Man, this was a lot closer and harder-fought than I would have expected or liked, but in the end MC won so I'm happy. ^^


You didn't expect HerO to put up a good fight vs MC? :/


On February 08 2014 09:24 Yorkie wrote:
On February 08 2014 09:23 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
MIN CHORUUU~~~

Man, this was a lot closer and harder-fought than I would have expected or liked, but in the end MC won so I'm happy. ^^


Closer than you expected? You have a very low opinion of HerO


Both of you are correct.

I mean, there are players I don't like, but that doesn't mean I pretend that they're bad


There used to be a time when I too would root for players I knew were talented and skilled, but had very a fragile mindset or crippling nerve issues. The heartbreak was too much, as I'm sure you and Olli and others can attest, so I stopped doing that and started rooting for consistent players instead.

And it certainly doesn't help he's one of the most overrated players, which is none of his fault, certainly, but it can get extremely annoying at times. ^^;

It is heartbreaking. So the reason you don't root for HerO is because players like him cause heartbreak, and the reason you dislike him is because he is overrated. I can see that, seeing as I used to hate Scarlett because everytime she won everyone would freak out and her fanboys annoyed me. Then I thought about it and realized it wasn't the player I disliked, but the fans and casters who overhyped her.


I'm well aware it isn't the player I dislike, but I'm also aware that the more they lose the more bound the hype train is to peter out and quell. After all, there's nothing I can do against fanbois, you can't cure stupid. I'm not referring to the people in this thread for instance, but rather those who pretend like HerO's the second coming of Bisu (even though most of them have never watched Bisu play) even when he's performing horribly by any standard and would stand by him being the best Protoss in SC2 history. What can I do against those? Nothing, I can instead root for other players who I like more, for them to beat HerO, and for the morons to hopefully sod off and find something else to circlejerk about, something a little more rooted in reality perhaps.

I can't complain about reasonable people like you, I understand your feelings and also your pain when HerO loses, I've been through that many times and continue to go through it whenever I don't see my favorites continue to struggle in mediocrity (relative to the absolute top they once were) but the fanbois do get to me eventually.
"my shaft scares me too" - strenx 2014
Doublemint
Profile Joined July 2011
Austria8760 Posts
February 08 2014 00:36 GMT
#682
"what are you gonna do this year MC?"
"Play in tournaments and destroy there - win a lot of money. And get a good diet and become playboy like Rotti." LOL :D
Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before the fall.
Yorkie
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
United States12612 Posts
February 08 2014 00:38 GMT
#683
On February 08 2014 09:36 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2014 09:30 Yorkie wrote:
On February 08 2014 09:27 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On February 08 2014 09:25 Yorkie wrote:
On February 08 2014 09:24 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On February 08 2014 09:24 Darkhoarse wrote:
On February 08 2014 09:23 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
MIN CHORUUU~~~

Man, this was a lot closer and harder-fought than I would have expected or liked, but in the end MC won so I'm happy. ^^


You didn't expect HerO to put up a good fight vs MC? :/


On February 08 2014 09:24 Yorkie wrote:
On February 08 2014 09:23 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
MIN CHORUUU~~~

Man, this was a lot closer and harder-fought than I would have expected or liked, but in the end MC won so I'm happy. ^^


Closer than you expected? You have a very low opinion of HerO


Both of you are correct.

I mean, there are players I don't like, but that doesn't mean I pretend that they're bad


There used to be a time when I too would root for players I knew were talented and skilled, but had very a fragile mindset or crippling nerve issues. The heartbreak was too much, as I'm sure you and Olli and others can attest, so I stopped doing that and started rooting for consistent players instead.

And it certainly doesn't help he's one of the most overrated players, which is none of his fault, certainly, but it can get extremely annoying at times. ^^;

It is heartbreaking. So the reason you don't root for HerO is because players like him cause heartbreak, and the reason you dislike him is because he is overrated. I can see that, seeing as I used to hate Scarlett because everytime she won everyone would freak out and her fanboys annoyed me. Then I thought about it and realized it wasn't the player I disliked, but the fans and casters who overhyped her.


I'm well aware it isn't the player I dislike, but I'm also aware that the more they lose the more bound the hype train is to peter out and quell. After all, there's nothing I can do against fanbois, you can't cure stupid. I'm not referring to the people in this thread for instance, but rather those who pretend like HerO's the second coming of Bisu (even though most of them have never watched Bisu play) even when he's performing horribly by any standard and would stand by him being the best Protoss in SC2 history. What can I do against those? Nothing, I can instead root for other players who I like more, for them to beat HerO, and for the morons to hopefully sod off and find something else to circlejerk about, something a little more rooted in reality perhaps.
Well it was MC who originally said that HerO could be the next dragon of SC2 haha but no I understand. Meanwhile my three favorite players are HerO, Bomber, and Life, so I'm sure the heart attack is just around the corner
Hwang Kang Hooooooooooo. Follow mah boy Shellshock @Shellshock1122
Undead1993
Profile Joined January 2012
Germany17651 Posts
February 08 2014 00:38 GMT
#684
"of course man, i love you man, EZ money" hahahahha this kid <3
SEKO SEKO SEKO SEKO SEKO
FueledUpAndReadyToGo
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
Netherlands30548 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-08 00:40:53
February 08 2014 00:38 GMT
#685
'Do you have any shoutouts?' 'Carmac and Reis is disgrace"
Neosteel Enthusiast
Ansalem
Profile Joined November 2010
564 Posts
February 08 2014 00:41 GMT
#686
MC has really come a long way from the "me all-in, he drone drone drone, me win" that made everyone love him for using English when Artosis still did those post-GSL match interviews.
xpldngmn
Profile Joined January 2011
Austria265 Posts
February 08 2014 00:42 GMT
#687
Can we please have a Rotti vs ToD PvP mega final later tonight?
Non-native speaker, those prepositions are so hard to know.
Tamagoshi
Profile Joined September 2012
Brazil981 Posts
February 08 2014 00:42 GMT
#688
Awesome tournament Tod! I think it was really well produced and with great players, matches, and of course, casters. I love the Tod + Rotterdam duo

Thank you!
WombaT
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Northern Ireland27460 Posts
February 08 2014 00:42 GMT
#689
On February 08 2014 09:36 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2014 09:30 Yorkie wrote:
On February 08 2014 09:27 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On February 08 2014 09:25 Yorkie wrote:
On February 08 2014 09:24 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On February 08 2014 09:24 Darkhoarse wrote:
On February 08 2014 09:23 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
MIN CHORUUU~~~

Man, this was a lot closer and harder-fought than I would have expected or liked, but in the end MC won so I'm happy. ^^


You didn't expect HerO to put up a good fight vs MC? :/


On February 08 2014 09:24 Yorkie wrote:
On February 08 2014 09:23 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
MIN CHORUUU~~~

Man, this was a lot closer and harder-fought than I would have expected or liked, but in the end MC won so I'm happy. ^^


Closer than you expected? You have a very low opinion of HerO


Both of you are correct.

I mean, there are players I don't like, but that doesn't mean I pretend that they're bad


There used to be a time when I too would root for players I knew were talented and skilled, but had very a fragile mindset or crippling nerve issues. The heartbreak was too much, as I'm sure you and Olli and others can attest, so I stopped doing that and started rooting for consistent players instead.

And it certainly doesn't help he's one of the most overrated players, which is none of his fault, certainly, but it can get extremely annoying at times. ^^;

It is heartbreaking. So the reason you don't root for HerO is because players like him cause heartbreak, and the reason you dislike him is because he is overrated. I can see that, seeing as I used to hate Scarlett because everytime she won everyone would freak out and her fanboys annoyed me. Then I thought about it and realized it wasn't the player I disliked, but the fans and casters who overhyped her.


I'm well aware it isn't the player I dislike, but I'm also aware that the more they lose the more bound the hype train is to peter out and quell. After all, there's nothing I can do against fanbois, you can't cure stupid. I'm not referring to the people in this thread for instance, but rather those who pretend like HerO's the second coming of Bisu (even though most of them have never watched Bisu play) even when he's performing horribly by any standard and would stand by him being the best Protoss in SC2 history. What can I do against those? Nothing, I can instead root for other players who I like more, for them to beat HerO, and for the morons to hopefully sod off and find something else to circlejerk about, something a little more rooted in reality perhaps.

I can't complain about reasonable people like you, I understand your feelings and also your pain when HerO loses, I've been through that many times and continue to go through it whenever I don't see my favorites continue to struggle in mediocrity (relative to the absolute top they once were) but the fanbois do get to me eventually.

He's stylistically entertaining and actually IMO underrated when you look at his actual accomplishments, but yeah some of the more retarded fanboys get to me. I had to go into his stream the other day and e-slap some guy who said 'HerO is literally the only Protoss who micros'
'You'll always be the cuddly marsupial of my heart, despite the inherent flaws of your ancestry' - Squat
TL+ Member
Nomzter
Profile Joined March 2012
Sweden2802 Posts
February 08 2014 00:44 GMT
#690
I really hope to see a warer.com invitational 2, the games were a lot of fun and rotterdam + tod might just be my favorite casting duo
FrostedMiniWheats
Profile Joined August 2010
United States30730 Posts
February 08 2014 01:09 GMT
#691
Just stopping by to say:

FUCK YEAH MC! :D
NesTea | Mvp | MC | Leenock | Losira | Gumiho | DRG | Taeja | Jinro | Stephano | Thorzain | Sen | Idra |Polt | Bomber | Symbol | Squirtle | Fantasy | Jaedong | Maru | sOs | Seed | ByuN | ByuL | Neeb| Scarlett | Rogue | IM forever
AxiomBlurr
Profile Blog Joined November 2012
786 Posts
February 08 2014 06:42 GMT
#692
SUPER congrats MC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHat total Tossage!! 4-3 too!!!
Liquid`Jinro
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Sweden33719 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-08 08:30:12
February 08 2014 08:30 GMT
#693
On February 08 2014 09:36 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2014 09:30 Yorkie wrote:
On February 08 2014 09:27 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On February 08 2014 09:25 Yorkie wrote:
On February 08 2014 09:24 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On February 08 2014 09:24 Darkhoarse wrote:
On February 08 2014 09:23 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
MIN CHORUUU~~~

Man, this was a lot closer and harder-fought than I would have expected or liked, but in the end MC won so I'm happy. ^^


You didn't expect HerO to put up a good fight vs MC? :/


On February 08 2014 09:24 Yorkie wrote:
On February 08 2014 09:23 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
MIN CHORUUU~~~

Man, this was a lot closer and harder-fought than I would have expected or liked, but in the end MC won so I'm happy. ^^


Closer than you expected? You have a very low opinion of HerO


Both of you are correct.

I mean, there are players I don't like, but that doesn't mean I pretend that they're bad


There used to be a time when I too would root for players I knew were talented and skilled, but had very a fragile mindset or crippling nerve issues. The heartbreak was too much, as I'm sure you and Olli and others can attest, so I stopped doing that and started rooting for consistent players instead.

And it certainly doesn't help he's one of the most overrated players, which is none of his fault, certainly, but it can get extremely annoying at times. ^^;

It is heartbreaking. So the reason you don't root for HerO is because players like him cause heartbreak, and the reason you dislike him is because he is overrated. I can see that, seeing as I used to hate Scarlett because everytime she won everyone would freak out and her fanboys annoyed me. Then I thought about it and realized it wasn't the player I disliked, but the fans and casters who overhyped her.


I'm well aware it isn't the player I dislike, but I'm also aware that the more they lose the more bound the hype train is to peter out and quell. After all, there's nothing I can do against fanbois, you can't cure stupid. I'm not referring to the people in this thread for instance, but rather those who pretend like HerO's the second coming of Bisu (even though most of them have never watched Bisu play) even when he's performing horribly by any standard and would stand by him being the best Protoss in SC2 history. What can I do against those? Nothing, I can instead root for other players who I like more, for them to beat HerO, and for the morons to hopefully sod off and find something else to circlejerk about, something a little more rooted in reality perhaps.

I can't complain about reasonable people like you, I understand your feelings and also your pain when HerO loses, I've been through that many times and continue to go through it whenever I don't see my favorites continue to struggle in mediocrity (relative to the absolute top they once were) but the fanbois do get to me eventually.

Not that I'm trying to argue that HerO's current shape is #1 protoss level, but he has at many points throughout his career been able to make a very very good case for his being the protoss king pin.

Don't think I'd call that overrated... not even now, especially with him still making finals like this.

As an aside, I like my track record of calling future Protoss gosus ;d

1) Called MC as best protoss in the world a couple of months before he won his GSL and went on to dominate the year.
2) Called Huk's rise months in advance
3) Called HerO's rise months in advance
4) ... Called Sage's rise but so far I have been wrong on this one..... but I believe!!

/end brag
Moderatortell the guy that interplanatar interaction is pivotal to terrans variety of optionitudals in the pre-midgame preperatories as well as the protosstinal deterriggation of elite zergling strikes - Stimey n | Formerly FrozenArbiter
_fool
Profile Joined February 2011
Netherlands685 Posts
February 08 2014 08:40 GMT
#694
Awesome tournament! Thanks ToD, Rotti, Warer.com and all the players It's been a long time since I stayed up to watch a full 7-game PvP finals, but it was worth it
"News is to the mind what sugar is to the body"
MasterOfPuppets
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Romania6942 Posts
February 08 2014 08:40 GMT
#695
On February 08 2014 17:30 Liquid`Jinro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2014 09:36 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On February 08 2014 09:30 Yorkie wrote:
On February 08 2014 09:27 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On February 08 2014 09:25 Yorkie wrote:
On February 08 2014 09:24 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On February 08 2014 09:24 Darkhoarse wrote:
On February 08 2014 09:23 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
MIN CHORUUU~~~

Man, this was a lot closer and harder-fought than I would have expected or liked, but in the end MC won so I'm happy. ^^


You didn't expect HerO to put up a good fight vs MC? :/


On February 08 2014 09:24 Yorkie wrote:
On February 08 2014 09:23 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
MIN CHORUUU~~~

Man, this was a lot closer and harder-fought than I would have expected or liked, but in the end MC won so I'm happy. ^^


Closer than you expected? You have a very low opinion of HerO


Both of you are correct.

I mean, there are players I don't like, but that doesn't mean I pretend that they're bad


There used to be a time when I too would root for players I knew were talented and skilled, but had very a fragile mindset or crippling nerve issues. The heartbreak was too much, as I'm sure you and Olli and others can attest, so I stopped doing that and started rooting for consistent players instead.

And it certainly doesn't help he's one of the most overrated players, which is none of his fault, certainly, but it can get extremely annoying at times. ^^;

It is heartbreaking. So the reason you don't root for HerO is because players like him cause heartbreak, and the reason you dislike him is because he is overrated. I can see that, seeing as I used to hate Scarlett because everytime she won everyone would freak out and her fanboys annoyed me. Then I thought about it and realized it wasn't the player I disliked, but the fans and casters who overhyped her.


I'm well aware it isn't the player I dislike, but I'm also aware that the more they lose the more bound the hype train is to peter out and quell. After all, there's nothing I can do against fanbois, you can't cure stupid. I'm not referring to the people in this thread for instance, but rather those who pretend like HerO's the second coming of Bisu (even though most of them have never watched Bisu play) even when he's performing horribly by any standard and would stand by him being the best Protoss in SC2 history. What can I do against those? Nothing, I can instead root for other players who I like more, for them to beat HerO, and for the morons to hopefully sod off and find something else to circlejerk about, something a little more rooted in reality perhaps.

I can't complain about reasonable people like you, I understand your feelings and also your pain when HerO loses, I've been through that many times and continue to go through it whenever I don't see my favorites continue to struggle in mediocrity (relative to the absolute top they once were) but the fanbois do get to me eventually.

Not that I'm trying to argue that HerO's current shape is #1 protoss level, but he has at many points throughout his career been able to make a very very good case for his being the protoss king pin.

Don't think I'd call that overrated... not even now, especially with him still making finals like this.

As an aside, I like my track record of calling future Protoss gosus ;d

1) Called MC as best protoss in the world a couple of months before he won his GSL and went on to dominate the year.
2) Called Huk's rise months in advance
3) Called HerO's rise months in advance
4) ... Called Sage's rise but so far I have been wrong on this one..... but I believe!!

/end brag


Oh definitely, but again bearing in mind that some people seem to think he's some unbeatable god even when he's losing or getting eliminated early (like at Assembly) he is overrated in that sense. There were definitely points where he more or less was the best Protoss, but sadly he is a very shaky and streaky player and some people don't seem to want to accept that.

As for Sage, I know how it feels... I too rooted for him really hard when he started impressing, but as with other Protoss players (especially those on IM) the Artosis hype turned out to be a curse. D:
"my shaft scares me too" - strenx 2014
Prev 1 33 34 35 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 35m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech2
StarCraft: Brood War
Zeus 404
Horang2 277
Larva 232
EffOrt 161
Mind 77
Hyun 61
scan(afreeca) 43
Killer 40
NotJumperer 40
Bale 39
[ Show more ]
Sharp 27
sorry 25
ggaemo 24
Shinee 18
Hm[arnc] 12
Sacsri 5
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto113
League of Legends
JimRising 422
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1223
edward147
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King105
Other Games
summit1g8196
ceh9637
Happy366
crisheroes199
Sick156
dupreeh69
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick567
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2284
League of Legends
• Jankos1132
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
35m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1h 35m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
14h 35m
Patches Events
1d 6h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.