On December 22 2013 04:22 stuchiu wrote:
I heard Naniwa scream. It woke me up 3:30 in the morning from Taiwan.
I heard Naniwa scream. It woke me up 3:30 in the morning from Taiwan.
You obviously deserved it.
| Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments |
|
Doublemint
Austria8760 Posts
On December 22 2013 04:22 stuchiu wrote: I heard Naniwa scream. It woke me up 3:30 in the morning from Taiwan. You obviously deserved it. | ||
|
slowbacontron
United States7722 Posts
On December 22 2013 04:21 DJHelium wrote: Was game 1 on EU and this on NA? I think that is correct | ||
|
Skynx
Turkey7150 Posts
| ||
|
Sabu113
United States11109 Posts
| ||
|
stuchiu
Fiddler's Green42661 Posts
On December 22 2013 04:23 Doublemint wrote: Show nested quote + On December 22 2013 04:22 stuchiu wrote: I heard Naniwa scream. It woke me up 3:30 in the morning from Taiwan. You obviously deserved it. I kept yelling no Nani, I can't be a patchzerg, we HotS now and he kept yelling die ZERG SCUM | ||
|
Doublemint
Austria8760 Posts
![]() On December 22 2013 04:25 stuchiu wrote: Show nested quote + On December 22 2013 04:23 Doublemint wrote: On December 22 2013 04:22 stuchiu wrote: I heard Naniwa scream. It woke me up 3:30 in the morning from Taiwan. You obviously deserved it. I kept yelling no Nani, I can't be a patchzerg, we HotS now and he kept yelling die ZERG SCUM RIGHTFULLY SO!!! ![]() | ||
|
b0ub0u
Canada445 Posts
| ||
|
opterown
Australia54784 Posts
Poll: Recommend Scarlett vs. NaNiwa Game 2? ★★★ - Good game (18) ★★ - Not recommended unless you have nothing better to do (6) ★ - Do not see this game no matter what (4) ★★★★★ - One of the best games of the year (2) ★★★★ - Highly recommended game (2) 32 total votes Your vote: Recommend Scarlett vs. NaNiwa Game 2? (Vote): ★★★★★ - One of the best games of the year | ||
|
tshi
United States2495 Posts
| ||
|
JazzJackrabbit
Canada1272 Posts
| ||
|
SoSexy
Italy3725 Posts
| ||
|
JacobShock
Denmark2485 Posts
| ||
|
slowbacontron
United States7722 Posts
| ||
|
Doublemint
Austria8760 Posts
| ||
|
Valiver
Caldeum1977 Posts
| ||
|
Zheryn
Sweden3653 Posts
![]() | ||
|
CCa1ss1e
Canada3231 Posts
| ||
|
Aven
Netherlands392 Posts
| ||
|
AlgeriaT
Sweden2197 Posts
On December 22 2013 04:13 SetGuitarsToKill wrote: Show nested quote + On December 22 2013 04:12 AlgeriaT wrote: On December 22 2013 04:09 SetGuitarsToKill wrote: Scarlett looked really bad there. I'm uping my previous bet and saying it's gonna be 4-0 Naniwa I think she's slapping herself around for not scouting enough right now, she'll get her shit together. Nani is a master of builds but if Scarlett can just get her scouting going and take him past the midgame, she's got this. It will be close though. I'm guessing 4-3 Scarlett. If Scarlett hasn't fixed her scouting issue in the last few weeks she sure as hell isn't going to mid match. It's been her weakness forever now and she doesn't learn. Oops. | ||
|
NovaMB
Germany9534 Posts
| ||
| ||
|
|
Stellar Fest
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|